Coral Reef - good food & nice atmosphere. :thumbsup
France- never been going in Aug.:banana:

DrDeb
06-11-2009, 12:46 PM
definitely Tutto enjoy:thumbsup2

yolie912
06-11-2009, 12:51 PM
What should I order in Tutto???

Do they have something like a breast of chicken breaded....

Thanks

princssdisnygina
06-11-2009, 12:54 PM
What should I order in Tutto???

Do they have something like a breast of chicken breaded....

Thanks

You know you can find all the dining menus here...
http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm

And... Chefs de France would Definitely be my choice!

clc053103
06-11-2009, 01:00 PM
Coral Reef used to have a nice atmosphere- but if you are going during free dining, forget it! Bad service, mediocre food, place so crowded you have to wait in line for the bathroom. And it's beyond LOUD!

We had a great meal at Tutto and the waiters were great with the kids!

Missytara
06-11-2009, 01:00 PM
Chefs de France, followed closely by Tutto. Read a few reviews on allearsnet. The quality of the Coral Reef has really gone downhill.....

clanmcculloch
06-11-2009, 01:01 PM
The only one we've tried was Chefs de France and I won't eat there again. We were very displeased. Service was poor, we felt the staff was rude and we were shocked that they didn't live up to the standard of true Disney restaurants (it's not owned by Disney) when it comes to handling food allergies.

I've got Coral Reef on my list of considerations for our upcoming trip, mostly for atmosphere.

MickeyNicki
06-11-2009, 01:07 PM
Chefs for lunch, you can see Remy!

Or Coral Reef and see :and: eat fish!

Or Tutto, you get cuty patootie waiters!

:rotfl:

Seriously, we have done all three, the nieces did not like the food at Coral Reef at all, it was a pathetic pizza. They did enjoy seeing the fish and the turtles.

Chefs is awesome and Tutto is fantastic! I have reviews and menu pictures in my June link (just got home last night)

TGaines107
06-11-2009, 01:21 PM
France is...well, France. Dont know that kids would enjoy it as much. Tutto has the better food but Coral Reef is unique in its atmosphere. Nothing like sitting next to a large fishtank to entertain the little ones. They'll watch it forever it would seem and get really excited about it. This of course lends to the loud atmosphere. BUT, in DisneyWorld, I find most any restaurant attended to around the proper eating time can attain a certain atmosphere. If you wanna avoid much of the little chatter, always eat late. I mean really late.

Pakey
06-11-2009, 01:24 PM
We've done all 3 and I would pick in this order:

Chefs de France (although I do prefer dining here for lunch)
Tutto
Coral Reef

OrangeCat04
06-11-2009, 02:32 PM
I have never been to Tutto or Coral Reef so i cant really help you too much.. but i CAN say that i was nervous to try Chefs de France because i read alot of so-so reviews on it.. but we LOVED it!! Awesome food, incredible service, great desserts, and its a beautiful restaurant.

wezee
06-11-2009, 02:39 PM
Anywhere but Coral Reef. Food and service both bleh!:eek:

Goseethemouse
06-11-2009, 02:46 PM
We've only been to Coral Reef. Food was good (though not outstanding). However, my kids really enjoyed watching the fish. I would think it is the most "entertaining" of your three choices.