PDA

View Full Version : Character dining advice

peacocka
06-11-2009, 01:21 PM
We will be at Disney during october 2009 with our 4 and 6 year old boys. We prefer table buffet, so we can be at our seats most of the time. My youngest has food allergies, so anyone with good experiences at restaraunts [some are probably better than others at accomodating this] would be great. Any suggestions welcome, postive and negative, do's/dont's, etc. I realize that most experiences at Disney will be wonderful, but we really want to make the most of our time there. Also, what about dining at the castle, more for girls or suitable for boys too. they def. want to see Mickey. Help please!

buzyanne
06-12-2009, 11:12 AM
I only am aware of 3 table buffets. Most that I know of are the normal kind. Liberty Tree has a evening dinner buffet. It is a Thanksgiving style dinner. I really enjoy the food at Liberty Tree. Also Ohana has a Dinner type buffet. They bring the grilled food to your table as cooked. There is a great show and interactive activies for childern.

The third is at The Land in Epcot. It is served as a large set down dinner as well (per table) I believe that Chip and Dale are there as well.

There is another place also. The Wilderness Lodge has Wispering Canyon Cafe. They have a skillet that you can order for each meal. Depending on the # of people will depend on the size of the skilet. The skillet is then refilled as needed at the table. Whipering Canyon is also a fun place to eat with children as they have many interactive activies and fun things that happen there. (it is not an actual buffet but you do have the option to have your own buffet):yay::goodvibes

robin09
06-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Here you go!:goodvibes

Akershus in Norway, epcot has Snow White, Belle, Jasmine...

Cape May Cafe at the Beach Cllub has goofy Chip, Dale & Pluto.. for breakfast

CheF Mickeys at Contemporary Breakfast & DInner has MIckey & Minnie, Goofy, PluTo

Cinderalla, Royal Table (Expensive and is plates) in the Castle Has Cinderalla, Belle, Aurora Breakfast and Lunch

Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom, Pooh, Tigger, EEyore, Piglet

Garden Grill in Epcot, revolving area around the worldm has Mickey, Chip Dale and Pluto for dinner

Hollywood & Vine in Studios Breakfast & lunch, Jojo, GOliath, Little Einsteins

1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian Has Mary Poppins for breakfast, CInderella for dinner and her mice, I believe Prince Charming also is there

Ohana for Breakfast has Lilo & Stitch, Mickey goofy and Pluto

Enjoy!:dance3: