PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier for Lunch vs Dinner?

njtinkmom
06-11-2009, 10:49 AM
I tried to get ressies for dinner at LeCellier after realizing all my ressies are for buffets and would like at least one sit down, since we are on the meal plan. Anyway, could only get this for lunch... Is it worth it/the same as dinner? The menu is different though:mad: So I am not sure what to do... HELP!

ROEDISNEY
06-11-2009, 11:03 AM
In my opinion if you get a ress for LC consider yourself lucky. Probably the hardest ress to get in Disney for lunch or dinner. Keep it!

frannn
06-11-2009, 11:07 AM
We will try for a lunch ADR again when I call for my ADRs tommorrow. Lunch was just as good as dinner, and had several of the same menu choices. If we were on the regular dining plan, I might do dinner, but on the deluxe, there are so many other great places to eat (many of which don't have a similar lunch/dinner menu). Definetly worthwhile if you can can only get lunch seating.

Kit'smommy
06-11-2009, 11:20 AM
DH, DS and I had lunch there back in February and it was outstanding. I have eaten dinner there 3-4 times, and it has always been great, but that lunch was a lovely meal.

jana616
06-11-2009, 01:35 PM
We've never eaten there before, but on our upcoming FD trip, we CHOSE to just do lunch and not even hassle trying for a dinner ADR. The lunch menu looked good (the big difference I noticed was no prime rib, someone correct me if I'm wrong please), but there were plenty of other things that sounded great. Plus, all of the other places we are going only offered dinners or breakfasts, I thought it might be nice to throw a lunch in there as well. I figured since it's our first time there, we won't know if we're missing anything anyway! I can't wait!

MHSweb79
06-11-2009, 01:41 PM
I would be dancing in the street if I got a lunch ADR at LeCellier :banana:

I hope I'm as lucky when I call for my ADR's on Saturday. We've only eaten there once before and it was for lunch. We all voted it our favorite meal of the week. I had the mussels and I wanted to lick the bowl clean after I ate them but I restrained myself - the broth was that good!

Sleeping Becca
06-11-2009, 01:44 PM
The menu is virtually the same, so keep it for lunch.

I quit trying to get Le Cellier for dinner years ago, we've been doing lunch ever since and have not been dissappointed.

sohappy
06-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Mom and I like the fillet and Dad likes the NY Strip. Both are on the lunch menu, so we are doing lunch this time. LOVE this place.

Eeyorerocks!
06-11-2009, 06:19 PM
We've been there for both lunch and dinner - both are wonderful! :)

tinkatheart111
06-11-2009, 06:49 PM
We were there for a late lunch on Christmas Day. It was wonderful. The service was outstanding. Go and enjoy!