PDA

View Full Version : Crocs at Big Lots!!!!

JGoin
06-09-2009, 08:42 AM
While strolling through Big Lots last night, I saw that they were selling Crocs... I think they were all $12 (the kids/baby MAY have been a little cheaper). They had a lot of the professional ones with no holes on the top, the Scutes (slides), DISNEY MARY JANES!!!!, Mary Janes for kids, and Croclings for baby... the sizes were picked through, but still an OK selection.

The prices are cheaper than retail, about 50% off, and some were cheaper than online. HTH someone!!!

barneynshorty
06-09-2009, 08:53 AM
Awesome!

I'm also in North Carolina -- can you tell me what location had them?

JGoin
06-09-2009, 09:02 AM
I was in the Mooresville, NC store!... Where in NC are you?

barneynshorty
06-09-2009, 12:24 PM
I'm in winston-salem.

I'm going to go and check this out on my lunch break.

HeatherFeather
06-09-2009, 03:33 PM
I live in SC...our store had some mary janes (no disney ones) some flip flops (athens?) and the scutes. Nothing in my average jane size 7...oh well.

n2mm
06-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Thanks, I'll take a look on my next trip. We stop by here once a week. Generally pick up our bread here as it's fresher than our local grocery store! (and 50% off).

myAAbatteries&aTD
06-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Ugh! I was going to stop by Big Lots today, but decided I didn't really need to so drove by..... I'll have to make a trip later this week.... I've have good luck at Ross and TJ Maxx lately, though - for the kids anyways!

Thanks for the info!

ceecee
06-09-2009, 05:15 PM
Ours had MJ, Athens and Alice in very limited sizes and colors! Red, gray, navy and brown.

n2mm
06-11-2009, 07:19 AM
Ours didn't have any. They did, however, have some fake crocs that looked like fake crocs.

eeyorefan74
06-11-2009, 07:23 AM
Did you find these in the section that normally has shoes/socks or were they in a separate area? Ours only had fake crocs when I checked.

sorul82?
06-11-2009, 08:46 AM
I already started a thread about this earlier in the week before I saw your thread....sorry about that. ;) I found them at the Big Lots on New Bern Ave in Raleigh.

torinsmom
06-11-2009, 08:54 AM
They had them at the Big Lots on Roxboro Rd in Durham, NC as well. They had Caymans in Carolina blue and red and Mary Janes in various colors. Think they had some infant beach and a few scutes as well.

Marsha

AllesonWonderland
06-11-2009, 09:46 AM
Ours didn't have any. They did, however, have some fake crocs that looked like fake crocs.

Ditto that! LOL

savannahcat
06-11-2009, 09:50 AM
No real Crocs at my Big Lots either...:sad1:

iNTeNSeBLue98
06-13-2009, 10:21 AM
I wasn't going to go look for Crocs at Big Lots. I love my Malindi slip-ons (wear them ALL the time) and rarely wear my Caymans anymore, so why buy another pair?

Well, I finally opened the Big Lots sale email I received Thur. 6/11 and saw the Crocs were advertised on sale for $10 starting today, 6/13. I had to go see if they had any left, knowing it had been posted here and they might already be sold out at the $12 price.

I arrived at store opening and headed for stationery first, because they had scrapbooking stickers I wanted to get too.

I looked with the flip flops and beach stuff for the Crocs, didn't see them. Our store has them hidden on an endcap by the kitchen stuff. ??

I bought a pair of Baja flip flops. :D They had Mary Janes, Scutes and a closed style clog in the assortment.

Thanks for the heads up - I wasn't going to read the sale flyer and would have missed a great bargain.

mrsklamc
06-13-2009, 11:11 AM
Good for you guys! I haven't been able to find a place to replace my Mary Janes for less than $30. I lived in those things :(

teedisney
06-13-2009, 02:18 PM
Man I was right besides Big Lots this morning. It is pretty close might go back out.

Soon2B4
06-13-2009, 02:38 PM
I found them at mine, but the sizes were limited. A lot of MaryJane's and most shoes priced $12

labdogs42
06-13-2009, 03:49 PM
Oooh, I need a new pair of scutes. I wonder if they have them at my Big Lots?

orangecats2
06-13-2009, 05:23 PM
Just back from my big lots. They had one pair of scutes left in my size and a color I liked. :cool1: They were only $10! Thanks for letting me know because I never go to big lots.

teedisney
06-13-2009, 05:25 PM
Ok I went back. Nothing in my size but found some crocs flip flops (not athens not sure what they are) for my DH will be part on father's day gift. I saw professional, scutes, one pair of suede Alices, and baby Mary janes. $10. Pink, blue, pearl, navy, black, red and seafoam green.

Added I'm in Kentucky. They were just putting them out. 2 shopping carts full.

MelAnderson
06-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Thanks to the OP! I made a mad dash to Big Lots as soon as I read this post.

My store actually had a lot to chose from in my size. I found the fuchsia/orange scutes and the lavendar/canvas athens. I was worried that my store wouldn't have cute styles, but they did! I opted not to get the pearl maryjanes, I hope I won't regret it. What a great buy! I just can't understand why everyone else in the store wasn't as excited as I was/am. :confused3

tcp1005
06-13-2009, 08:54 PM
I wish I read this earlier! I am also in NC and could have gone on my lunch break. I hope that there are some left tomorrow!

dd50
06-13-2009, 09:31 PM
I am going to go check them out tomorrow. My DD wants a pair and I have never tried them. For that price I have nothing to loose. Thanks for the heads up because I never go there.

ADisneyQueen
06-14-2009, 05:03 PM
We went a few hours ago, got 2 mens sandals and Mary Janes for my dd and mom. They were really picked over, nothing in my size.
Does anyone know if there will be a new shipment this week? Wish I had gone yesterday.

faindrops27
06-14-2009, 06:11 PM
I love crocs. I definately will have to check to see if our big lots has any of them for my trip in Sept!:goodvibes

clj1410
06-14-2009, 06:31 PM
Any one found them in NJ yet? I brought some at finishline yesterday for $9.99, but they only had mens size 9 or girls size 2. So not much selection!

iNTeNSeBLue98
06-17-2009, 08:49 PM
Went back to find a pair of Crocs for my mom. I bought the Aspen/Endeavor clogs (for colder seasons) for myself and a pair of Prima's for her (they might be too big). The added to the selection since I shopped Sat. 6/13. There was another endcap-ful of assorted styles and colors. They had Prima, Malindi, Disney Mary Janes, a bunch for kids and some for men. The other endcap display, where I picked up the Baja and subsequently the Aspen, was mostly just Aspen tonight - almost all in light blue and some in red.

About the sizing. The Prima are size 8. Mom wears a 7 to 7.5. I'm a 6.5 to 7 and the 8 is big for me. Can anyone help me with fit with this style?

lizbaby007
06-18-2009, 09:40 PM
WOOT!

I finally got around to Big Lots this evening and found a pair of Disney Mary Janes (size 9 to boot!) in brown w/pink straps for $10! So Cute!

I use to make fun of the whole croc phenon but after trying a pair on I was sold. I was going to get a pair of the Athens as well, but they only had Lavendar and I thought they looked kind of big on my feet (but darn if they weren't comfortable). I think I might try the suede kind if they ever go on sale.