PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have POR room #'s for stan., 2nd fl, corner rooms?

TWOOD
06-19-2002, 11:20 AM
Does anyone have specific POR room #'s that are top floor, corner rooms in the AB section (stan. view)? I really appreciate your help! Thanks so much, Tracey:D

Sammy
06-19-2002, 11:27 AM
We stayed in one......2756.....one side looked out at Bldg 18 (through trees), and the other window faced the Sassagoula River. Very nice to have the light of 2 windows in the room.

jwfla422
06-19-2002, 11:37 AM
Not sure how to calculate it to the second floor but we stayed in 1517 , this was a first floor room but it was a corner, it was a standard view but we had a nice woodsy view. It was also close to the main bldg.

chatty
06-19-2002, 12:43 PM
We once stayed at building 2 on the third floor but it was a King Bed Room and the number was 2323...I heard it was a smoking optional building but I never once in 10 days ever seen anyone smoke..It was Great because right out our door to the right there was like a private court like balcony that I would love to stand by and just look at the fountain and the beautiful grounds..Also if I looked to the left there was the river..It was a perfect room...I have heard that they have a special rate of $99.00 for king rooms if your going between certian months. But you would have to look up mousesaver site or here on the Dis..I hope this helps a little...
Chatty

chatty
06-19-2002, 12:46 PM
OPPS, I am Sorry,, Our stay was at POFQ... I see PO and I forget that is also concidered PORS...
But if anyone's interested for the same at the French Quarters there you go!
Chatty

TWOOD
06-20-2002, 08:11 AM
Thanks for the room suggestions! I found another corner room with a landscape only view :2733 - it's very "woodsy". I requested all 3 numbers, so hopefully I might get 1 of them.:D