PDA

View Full Version : Ave you ever seen the grass so green or a bluer sky PTR SDD FINALLY!!

tinks_1989
06-07-2009, 01:05 PM
Oh its a jolly holiday

Hello Every One,

Ok so the obessive planner in me is making me do this lol! :lmao:

We have just booked for our second trip together I am I mean we are so excited! :rotfl:

The Cast

Leanne Me I am 20 (just one more year till I can enjoy all these lovely cocktails I read so much about) This is my 9th trip over all and still a good as my first trip actually probably better.

David The fiancee 23. David is fully converted disney-fied. Looking forward to making the most of the free dining and not having to drive this year and can enjoy a few drinks.

When

October 15th till October 22nd

Where from

We are flying from Bristol Intl airport with Continetal Airline first Newark then on to Orlando Intl and same on returning flight flying in to Newark and then back to Bristol Intl

Staying at

We were staying at POFQ but...

We have up graded to the Saratoga Springs as it worked out about 70 more as dining was already upgraded so we thought why not!?

So after getting engaged on our first trip together last October we just couldnt wait to get back this year and we will be there for our 1 year of being engaged and I really want to do some thing nice for Dave for our anniversary so any ideas will be more then welcome.

jen_uk
06-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Sounds like a great trip :thumbsup2 You will love staying onsite, PO is really nice and in a fab location :goodvibes Congrats on getting engaged, hope this is a lovely anniversary trip for you :love:

natalielongstaff
06-08-2009, 04:29 AM
We will be there the same time as you :thumbsup2 have fun planning your trip x

tinysam
06-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Hope you have a great time !!

tinks_1989
06-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Sounds like a great trip :thumbsup2 You will love staying onsite, PO is really nice and in a fab location :goodvibes Congrats on getting engaged, hope this is a lovely anniversary trip for you :love:

Aw thank you I am really excited about staying at POFQ :D

We will be there the same time as you :thumbsup2 have fun planning your trip x

Oh wow where are you staying x x

Hope you have a great time !!

Thank you I will make sure of it :D

tinks_1989
06-08-2009, 03:40 PM
WARNING!!

Obsessive planning about to take place :rotfl:

So we only have 7 days of Disney dining and I am stuck for choice well stuck trying to limit to 7 we need a 2 week holiday :lmao:

Where I deffintly want to go

Ohana's (Polynesian)

Le Cellier (Epcot)

Grill brewery (Broadwalk)

Cap'n Jacks (Down town)

I also really wanted to try Sci Fi (Studios) and The Wave (Contempary) but they either come up on one site they are on Disney dining and one they arent :confused3

Also want to go to Broadwalk bakery and try some yummy cake and sit in Sea breeze pointe (where we hope to get married) and eat it together.

and I got SO excited when I saw you can go to goofys co on the dining plan as a snack

irongirlof12
06-09-2009, 03:36 AM
we loved POFQ - good choice :thumbsup2

gemmybear83
06-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Great trip Leanne!:thumbsup2

The Wave and Sci Fi are on DDP - were planning to go to those too :goodvibes

I'm excited to hear about what you think about POFQ as thats where we will probably be staying next year for the first week :)

suzycute
06-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Sounds like you have a really exciting trip planned! :thumbsup2

jockey
06-10-2009, 02:11 AM
Sounds as though you have a great trip planned, we flew with Continental back in January from Belfast and they were great. POFQ is a lovely hotel :)

jjk
06-10-2009, 03:08 AM
sounds like a great trip :goodvibes

Natasha&Matt
06-10-2009, 04:04 AM
Your gunna have a blast :) cant wait to hear more :goodvibes

tinks_1989
06-11-2009, 06:24 AM
we loved POFQ - good choice :thumbsup2

Thank you we are sooo excited and the fact it is a boat ride from down town well thats just GREAT!

Great trip Leanne!:thumbsup2

The Wave and Sci Fi are on DDP - were planning to go to those too :goodvibes

I'm excited to hear about what you think about POFQ as thats where we will probably be staying next year for the first week :)

OH YES!! You have made my day I love the look of the wave :D

I cant wait to stay at POFQ I am sooo excited :D

Sounds like you have a really exciting trip planned! :thumbsup2

I love planning! Thank you!

Sounds as though you have a great trip planned, we flew with Continental back in January from Belfast and they were great. POFQ is a lovely hotel :)

I have heard some great things about continental. Did you do a direct flight?

sounds like a great trip :goodvibes

Thank you I do hope so

Your gunna have a blast :) cant wait to hear more :goodvibes

:D Thanks for reading

tinks_1989
06-11-2009, 07:13 AM
I found a busiest day plan I thought it might help some others out if you didnt have one your self

Magic Kingdom

Monday

Saturday

Sunday

Epcot

Wednesday

Friday

Studios

Tuesday

Wednesday

Saturday

Animal Kingdom

Tuesday

Wednesday

Friday

mandymouse
06-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Your plans sound great, I hope you have a fab trip :)

tinks_1989
06-11-2009, 07:32 AM
So this is for my pleasure and my obsessive side im like holidayzilla :lmao:
and this is likely to change when I find out Extra Magic Hours but when we went last year and went by this it worked out quiet well :D

Friday Studios :maleficen

Saturday Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach :mickeyjum

Sunday Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach :goofy:

Monday Epcot :figment:

Tuesday Magic Kingdom MNSSHP :hmghost:

Wednesday Animal Kingdom :simba:

Thursday fly home :(

I love them jumping characters (I tried my hardest to relate them to each day lol)

tinks_1989
06-11-2009, 07:51 AM
This if we can get our dining reservations. Im really anxious about getting our reservations :scared1:

Friday The Studios

Table Sci Fi looks so great in there and so much fun
Quick Toy Story Pizza Planet

Saturday Water park and Downtown Disney

Table Cap'n Jack
Quick What ever water park we decide on will eat there

Sunday Water park and Boardwalk

Table Big River Grille and Brewing Works
Quick Same again what ever water park we decide on will eat there

Monday Epcot

Table Le Cellier I will be ringing as soon as I can because I have heard it gets very busy here quick
Quick We are going to both get something from a different country and share to see what they have :cool1:

Tuesday Magic Kingdom

Table ohana
Quick Caseys Corner

Wednesday (Our 1 year Engagement anniversary) Animal Kingdom

Table Cinderella Royal table (where we got engaged)
Quick Yake and Yeti It was so tasty last year popcorn::

Thursday we fly home so we dont have enough time for a table meal as we have to be at the airport at 2pm so we can use that spare table voucher for CRT we will probably eat at Downtown disney and get our last bits of shopping :D

tinks_1989
06-18-2009, 09:45 AM
Ok so I booked magical express today dont you just love talking to the disney people oh my I get so excited its like talking to santa :rotfl:

I dont really know how it works still though we have our booking online that view on the disney website I thought she said it would appear that we had booked Magical express on it but no sign of it :confused3 do you not get any proof of booking at all

Oh yeah another small update

Upgrade

Ok we havent gone mad but have upgraded to Saratoga Springs we are really excited about stayin here it looks so much fun and walking distance to down town disney well it might as well be the gateway to heaven :woohoo:

Im going to have to start saving for lots of spending money

we also plan to buy ALL our christmas decorations here as this will be our first christmas in our own place we dont have any thing at the moment so will have a disney filled christmas

natalielongstaff
06-18-2009, 01:00 PM
Oh wow where are you staying x x

Kidani village and bay lake towers :cool1:

Pinky166
06-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Your plans sound fab. :goodvibes

Well done on the upgrade. :thumbsup2

gemmybear83
06-18-2009, 02:36 PM
Congratulations on the upgrade! I love the sound of a disney Christmas!:goodvibes

Chilly
06-19-2009, 06:44 AM
Sounds like a great trip.

florida sun
06-20-2009, 12:26 PM
Great plans:goodvibes

tinks_1989
06-21-2009, 11:04 AM
Kidani village and bay lake towers :cool1:

oh sounds good bet you cant wait :woohoo:

Your plans sound fab. :goodvibes

Well done on the upgrade. :thumbsup2

Aw thanks I am so excited I cant reade nough about the resort

Congratulations on the upgrade! I love the sound of a disney Christmas!:goodvibes

YAY! I know a disney filled christmas tree will be PERFECT!

Sounds like a great trip.

Thanks Hun!

Great plans:goodvibes

Thank you! I love your little info clock of temp and weather in Florida Ill be looking for your post's when its coming up for my trip lol

tinks_1989
06-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Ok so I have been having a few thoughts and looking online on what I could do to celebrate our engagement

first idea
I have read about having cakes delivered to your hotel room.

Is this true?
and can I have them delivered before I have checked in?

I wanted to have a cake delivered to our hotel room the night we arrive as we wont have had any tea that day sue to flight times etc.

second idea
photo pass cd I have read about pre ordering a cd this confuses me though I need to be explained to simply just call me dopey lol

third idea
to try the dolphin swim at epcot I wanted to go to discovery cove but was kindly told that epcot do it and thought it would be so much easier to just do it there as we dont have a car and are just using disney transport. I dont know how I will keep this a secret or even pull it off :D

forth idea
to go Cinderealla's Royal Table (where we got engaged) for the same date we got engaged and the same time :D just one year on I have been sending emails back and forth to the manager there and its all arranged so. Also at the same table and have ordered the glass slipper desert saying yes I will marry you! as mine last year said will you marry me? all done on our disney dining saving our 2 credits for this special day

Other things
I havent really looked in to yet but disney florist I have emailed them a few imes they are looking at doing a disney themed present for Dave to be delivered one day
or
engagement photo shoot
or
a firework cruise but is looking to be VERY expensive for two I know you can share but I would really like this to be some thing we experience together

MrsTigger
06-29-2009, 04:38 PM
Oooo i love all your ideas, may i ask how much is the firework cruise?

Pegasus928
06-30-2009, 12:46 AM
I do like your ideas for celebrating your anniversary - especially the glass slipper one with your reply on it.
The Wishes Cruise is an expensive treat. We plan on doing one in October and even with 12 of us it will work out at around $40 per head. I understand what you are saying about it wanting to be just the 2 of you, but couldn't you seperate yourself from the group? I don't know the answer to this as I don't know how big the boat is to be honest. When is your anniversary by the way?
Disney Dining do organize cakes and will deliver them for you, and I had to laugh when you said a cake would be a good idea because you wouldn't have had any tea. That's my type of meal :lmao:
Have you considered going to MNSSHP as a surprise? It might be nice to see everyone else getting kicked out of the park, maybe even leaving with them, then presenting Dave with the tickets to say that you are staying for the celebrations.

All in all it sounds as though you are getting everything planned and sorted and I really hope it all works out for you. And well done on the upgrade. We love DTD so would love to be within walking distance so we could go daily. The place always seems to have a good vibe about it without it feeling overly crowded.

Chilly
06-30-2009, 04:34 AM
You've got some great ideas. All i'd say is don't go overboard and do too much or you might run out of ideas for the honeymoon.

tinks_1989
07-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Oooo i love all your ideas, may i ask how much is the firework cruise?

It depends on the size I will post the link that I found with information on it :D

I do like your ideas for celebrating your anniversary - especially the glass slipper one with your reply on it.
The Wishes Cruise is an expensive treat. We plan on doing one in October and even with 12 of us it will work out at around $40 per head. I understand what you are saying about it wanting to be just the 2 of you, but couldn't you seperate yourself from the group? I don't know the answer to this as I don't know how big the boat is to be honest. When is your anniversary by the way?
Disney Dining do organize cakes and will deliver them for you, and I had to laugh when you said a cake would be a good idea because you wouldn't have had any tea. That's my type of meal :lmao:
Have you considered going to MNSSHP as a surprise? It might be nice to see everyone else getting kicked out of the park, maybe even leaving with them, then presenting Dave with the tickets to say that you are staying for the celebrations.

All in all it sounds as though you are getting everything planned and sorted and I really hope it all works out for you. And well done on the upgrade. We love DTD so would love to be within walking distance so we could go daily. The place always seems to have a good vibe about it without it feeling overly crowded.

Yeah I know yumm cake lol I have asked about it on the restuarnt thread and I think I am going to have to ring our resort and sort it out my poor phone bill lol

MNSSHP we are going we got engaged during MNSSHP last year our anniversary is October 21st (anniversary of engagement) we love MNSSHP still trying to find outfit or decide if we are dressing up

DTD is my favourite place ever there is nothing else like it

thanks for reading and your comments they made me :)

You've got some great ideas. All i'd say is don't go overboard and do too much or you might run out of ideas for the honeymoon.

lol thanks i hadnt thought about honey moon lol i will have to save some of the ideas

tinks_1989
07-03-2009, 03:03 AM
Yay so October hours are out holiday must be getting close :D

So our table service meals have been decided and now just waiting to book :D

Dinner Friday 16th October
Sci Fi dining I know this doesnt get great reviews but we like to try things for our self and it just looks so much fun

Dinner Saturday 17th October
Sanaa This place looks so yummy I only read about this place last week and I cant wait to eat there :D and to have a look round Animal Kingdo Lodge

Dinner Sunday 18th October
Big river grille and brewing works we wanted to try this last year but never got round to it so this year we will

Dinner Monday 19th October
Le Cellier I really hope we get a reservations here as this is some where we both really want to go

Dinner Tuesday 20th October (MNSSHP I think)
Ohana's have heard some really great things about this place so also very excited about going here

Dinner 5o'clock Wednesday 21st October
Cinderellas Royal Table this is for our anniversary as we got engaged here and will be exactly a year the day we go there and will be having that yummy yummy desert again I have missed that chocolate glass slipper lol

So apart from Cinderellas Royal Table we arent to fussed about what time we go to any of the other restruants they are all for dinner time and just will have quick service for lunch every day as we dont eat much during day and also it being hot and walking round I dont want too much in my belly lol

tinks_1989
07-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Ok so I been looking through our last trip and i got all excited and wanted to share some :D

How excited do you get when you see this :D

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/100_1478-1.jpg

On my favourite ride

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/100_1327.jpg

Could watch this show a 100 times over (sorry about blurieness)

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/100_1367.jpg

The best park ever!

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/100_1567.jpg

The real Nemo and Marlyn

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/100_1618.jpg

I dont know if you can really see this but a CM drew it on the ground with a brush and a puddle

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/100_1492.jpg

My favourite photo Im quiet proud of this one lol

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/100_1921.jpg

Just a random one a bit faded though I thought I had a better one

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/100_1772.jpg

CustardTart
07-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Hello Leanne!!! :wave:

I really feel like I've got to know you this afternoon as I've just read your wedding PJ and now caught up with this pre-trippie!!! :goodvibes

I love the Mary Poppins 'Jolly Holiday' title and sounds like it's going be an awesome anniversary trip... Your hoped-for ADRs sound great - I'll keep my fingers crossed you get that Le Cellier ressie... ;)

tinks_1989
07-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Hello again

I like getting to know people on here Disney people are the best I wish there were more where I lived :D

thanks it took me ahes to think of a title and i was watching it and thought ahh a title :D

I really hope we get le cellier

:D thanks for reading :D

tinks_1989
07-07-2009, 02:34 AM
Ok do you think Im mad Im thinking of upgrading our dining to deluxe

I really want to try quiet alot of places for breakfast

Chef Mickeys

Boma

Akershus princess storybook

Donalds Safari breakfast

Crystal palace

What do you think do you think it would be worth it?

disney_princess_85
07-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Ok do you think Im mad Im thinking of upgrading our dining to deluxe

I really want to try quiet alot of places for breakfast

Chef Mickeys

Boma

Akershus princess storybook

Donalds Safari breakfast

Crystal palace

What do you think do you think it would be worth it?

I don't think you're mad! There WILL be a lot of food to get through but it's a great idea to plan a lot of breakfasts. DBF and I will be going to Boma and Tusker House in September. :thumbsup2

Great PTR and congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding. :goodvibes

Lizzybear
07-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Just jumping on board, we'll be there at the same time (11th-20th) and hoping to eat at Le Cellier on the same day but for lunch :goodvibes
I think i'd find deluxe dining a bit full on for a week long trip and would be worried it'd cut into park time too much having 2 TS meals a day (I know you get 3 but I get the impression most people have 2 and eat at a lot of signature restaurants) I'd definitely do the sums first to see if it's worthwhile, I think for some TS meals it could potentially be more cost effective to pay OOP in addition to the normal DDP :)

tinks_1989
07-08-2009, 02:03 AM
I don't think you're mad! There WILL be a lot of food to get through but it's a great idea to plan a lot of breakfasts. DBF and I will be going to Boma and Tusker House in September. :thumbsup2

Great PTR and congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding. :goodvibes

Thank you :D

I thought it might be alot of food as well I think I might just pay to eat at Boma for breakfast ne morning

Oh I cant wait to hear what you think about Boma and Tusker House then :D

Thanks again for reading

Just jumping on board, we'll be there at the same time (11th-20th) and hoping to eat at Le Cellier on the same day but for lunch :goodvibes
I think i'd find deluxe dining a bit full on for a week long trip and would be worried it'd cut into park time too much having 2 TS meals a day (I know you get 3 but I get the impression most people have 2 and eat at a lot of signature restaurants) I'd definitely do the sums first to see if it's worthwhile, I think for some TS meals it could potentially be more cost effective to pay OOP in addition to the normal DDP :)

All aboard

Oh yay there at the same time how exciting :D and in epcot the same day :D

Yeah I think it will be a bit too full on I think I am just going to pay for a Boma breakfast

so i think thats all decided then Ill just pay :D

Can I ask then is there any where we can go to get some thing for breakfast like cereal and milk to keep in room we have a kitchenet so have plenty of room to keep it some where?

tinks_1989
07-11-2009, 03:43 PM
I just relised I missed my double digit dance lol

its now only 97 days :D

wicket2005
07-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Lovely pretrip.:goodvibes:goodvibes

tinks_1989
07-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Lovely pretrip.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi thank you for reading

tinks_1989
07-13-2009, 07:53 AM
Ok so I have just seen that the EMH are out for October I have never been able to use EMH in WDW what would your advise be to avoid or make most of?

Also I really want to do TREX I know its not on DDP but I am desperate to go is it expensive?

And I think I am going to add a Boma Breakfast on one day Im not quiet sure what day yet and I need to make my mind up soon as ADR day is Sunday

Lizzybear
07-13-2009, 08:09 AM
We've planned to mostly avoid them as we found even in September they increased the crowd levels for the rest of the day. We did one at DHS but didn't stay for long, it was just crazy busy and having already been there all day we were 'done' anyway! I've made a note of them on my spreadsheet for this trip so if for some reason we fancy popping to an evening one we can do but I can't really see it :)

tinks_1989
07-13-2009, 08:31 AM
EDITING ADR'S AGAIN

Friday 16th October
T-REX this night Sci Fi is the one I am least excited about so that is changing I have to do T rex it looks so cool

Saturday 17th October
Sanaa this place looks so yummy I am still really excited about it

Sunday 18th October
Big River Grille this is again not a must do now I think about it so this may change but wanted to eat at the boarwalk to see SBP at night

Monday 19th October
Le Cellier I am really anxious about getting this ADR

Tuesday 20th October MNSSHP
Ohanas I cant wait to see inside the Poly

Wednesday 21st October
Cinderellas Royal Table

Thursday 22nd October
Boma Breakfast yummy Im not looking forward to this only because its our last day lol

tinks_1989
07-13-2009, 08:34 AM
We've planned to mostly avoid them as we found even in September they increased the crowd levels for the rest of the day. We did one at DHS but didn't stay for long, it was just crazy busy and having already been there all day we were 'done' anyway! I've made a note of them on my spreadsheet for this trip so if for some reason we fancy popping to an evening one we can do but I can't really see it :)

thats what I thought to avoid it we went to MK on a EMH last year (even thought we couldnt stay for the EMH) the park was SOOO much busier

tinks_1989
07-13-2009, 09:55 AM
has any one else seen these I wish our disney store was more like this

http://www.disneystore.com/adult-apparel-accessories/womens/accessories/more-accessories/c/53504/

tinks_1989
07-17-2009, 01:40 AM
Its our 90days today YAY

Unfortunatly I have to work :( So I have left Dave with a list of when and where and which order to book them lol

I cant wait

tinks_1989
07-18-2009, 03:16 PM
So I should have updated yesterday but went to watch harry potter :D

So we got all our ADR's except Sanaa

Friday 16th 21.00
T-Rex

Sunday 18th 09.20
Boma Breakfast

Sunday 18th 19.05
Yachtsman Steakhouse

Monday 19th 19.00
Le Cellier

Tuesday 20th 5pm
Ohanas

CRT
Wednesday 21sy 5.10pm

YAY I cant wait now its so exciting :yay:

gemmybear83
07-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Fab news on the ADRS Leanne - I would keep trying to get Sanaa online, I managed to get it for lunchtime, have you tried that?

tinks_1989
07-18-2009, 04:35 PM
Yes still tryin they have lunch time but we are planning on renting a car for the weekend and (the day we want sanaa is a saturday) so we dont want to have to drive back for a reservation and back to the shops again :S

torsie24
07-22-2009, 06:40 AM
So sorry I've not seen this sooner!! :)

I'm gutted we miss each other by a day. :(

great looking plans so far babes!!

tinks_1989
07-22-2009, 02:08 PM
So sorry I've not seen this sooner!! :)

I'm gutted we miss each other by a day. :(

great looking plans so far babes!!

I know I cant believe it that its by a day :( and we were in DLRP at same time and didnt see each other

thanks cant wait for our trip :D

natalielongstaff
07-22-2009, 02:11 PM
Some great adr's there :thumbsup2

tinks_1989
07-22-2009, 02:40 PM
Some great adr's there :thumbsup2

Thank you :)

I for got to add we are going to tutto italia Saturday 17th at 7pm
this was Dave's choice so he is looking forward to it :D

tinks_1989
07-26-2009, 07:15 AM
Hello Every One

Mickeys not so scary haloween tickets are all bought and paid for we will deffintly be going on the 20th so excited :D

natalielongstaff
07-26-2009, 07:24 AM
Hello Every One

Mickeys not so scary haloween tickets are all bought and paid for we will deffintly be going on the 20th so excited :D

We still need to get those :thumbsup2

tinks_1989
07-26-2009, 08:16 AM
We still need to get those :thumbsup2

I thought I needed to get a move on lol they wont be here till the 5th of August though :(

tinks_1989
08-11-2009, 06:37 AM
So what a productive morning I have had lol

I have paid of our holiday :D

Bought a new camera

cleaned the entire flat and now relaxing and watching the TV to prepare for a busy week at work

Also it was mine and DF birthday this week yes our birthdays are the day after each other expensive times lol and we got a digital camcorder between us from my parents so we are really excited about using this when we go to WDW :D

I cant wait to our holiday now I can relax and save for spending money Im watching that dollar slowly increase :D

gemmybear83
08-11-2009, 06:41 AM
I loved that feeling of paying off the holiday!:hyper:

The dollar has dipped again over the last week :sad2: In a couple of weeks it is meant to pick up again - it was due to the quantitative easing announcement last week.

tinks_1989
08-11-2009, 07:17 AM
aw i got 9 weeks yet to worry about it i just cant wait to be on holiday :D and see mickey mouse lol

torsie24
08-11-2009, 07:25 AM
Yay for paying it off!! It's a lovely feeling! :)

tinks_1989
08-11-2009, 07:35 AM
Oh yes deffintly I feel like I can shop again lol

torsie24
08-11-2009, 09:33 AM
It's dangerous as now I've started being tempted to add things on, and to keep buying more and more stuff for the trip.

tinks_1989
08-11-2009, 10:01 AM
i am worried i will start looking at tours etc lol and being addicted to these boards doesnt help lol

tinks_1989
08-27-2009, 03:12 AM
Ok so I'll start with my thank you

I just want to say thanks to every one on the Disboards (esp the TR's). Last Monday my Gran died and it was really hard for me it still is. It took me a few days to accept it had happened I still don't think I have fully accepted it.

WDW was some thing me and my gran talked about ever time we saw each other, my gran and grampy came with us on our first trip and it will always be some where special we shared together.

This upcoming trip is even more needed with what I have been thorugh the last couple of weeks and for DF he ha been amasing and I want to spoil him rotten for being there for me :D

So every thing that is vooked and sorted

MNSSHP Ocotber 20th

An engagement photo shoot at Epcot on October 21st 8.30am (trying to change though as we will have been to MNSSHP night beofre)

All ADR's are done (they have changed a few times since we originaly booked them)

Thursday 15th Dont arrive till 10pm having cake delivered to room (need to ring 2 weeks before to book and pay)

Friday 16th October T-Rex 9pm

Saturday 17th October Tutto Italia 5.10pm
Magic Kingdom Desert party 8pm

Sunday 18th October Breakfast Boma 9.10am
Teppan Edo 7.20pm

Monday 19th October Le Cellier 7pm

Tuesday 20th October Ohana 5pm

Wednesday 21st October CRT 5.10pm

tinks_1989
08-27-2009, 04:10 AM
So I saw this in boots for 1
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1047.jpg
Its a flannel friend it was just too cute not to buy lol

A bag for our water park day
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1049.jpg
another good buy for 4

Some Cereal bowls for us to have our breakfast at the Saratoga Springs
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1050.jpg
A closer look at each one

DF
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1051.jpg
Mine
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1052.jpg
We dont normally eat breakfast so this size is perfect :D

Im a hairdresser so I have bought a tin that I can not open and I am putting all my tips in I started this on Tuesday and have already put in 45 I love tips :D
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1054.jpg

and of course it had to be disney Hannah Montana

So I have to admit I have been a bit lazy here I havent created my Mousekeeping envelopes I bought some they come in these little packets with 10 envelopes and 10 pieces of note paper

Bambi
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1056.jpg
outside

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1057.jpg
inside

Princess
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1059.jpg
Outside
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1060.jpg
Inside

Cars
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1063.jpg
Outide
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1064.jpg
Inside

Mickey and Minnie
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1067.jpg
Outside
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1068.jpg
Inside

Close up of all the envelopes
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1070.jpg

Also a 1 per pack BARGAIN

Goofysmate
08-27-2009, 07:53 AM
I should think that mousekeeping would be delighted to get the envelopes i know i would.
I love the bambi & thumper ones the best :thumbsup2

torsie24
08-27-2009, 08:11 AM
Wow!! Where are all these bargains from?!?

Your plans sounds great!! :)

tinks_1989
08-27-2009, 08:14 AM
I should think that mousekeeping would be delighted to get the envelopes i know i would.
I love the bambi & thumper ones the best :thumbsup2

Yeah I think that is my favourite as well

tinks_1989
08-27-2009, 08:51 AM
So 4 weeks ago me and DF had a new eddition to our family :D

No not a baby lol a rabbit :rotfl: Flopsy

So our little Prince Charming will be going on holiday to DF dads house for a holiday whilst we are away

here's the little guy

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1042.jpg

So me and DF are a bit silly and when it was our birthday we gave each other a card and present from Flopsy so Flopsy is going to give DF a card and present before we drop him at DF dads.

Here's the card (I am I mean flopsy is going to change the happy birthday to Bon voyage)
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1071.jpg

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/100_2349.jpg

I like the envelope nearly as much as the card :D
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1073.jpg

disney_princess_85
08-27-2009, 09:03 AM
I'm really sorry about your gran. :hug:

It'll help that you're getting stuck into your planning, so keep at it! :goodvibes You've bought some great stuff, in particular the Minnie bag. The little notelet sets are fab too, I love stationery. Also, your rabbit is beautiful! I love bunnies and Flopsy is soooo cute!!

tinks_1989
08-27-2009, 09:15 AM
I'm really sorry about your gran. :hug:

It'll help that you're getting stuck into your planning, so keep at it! :goodvibes You've bought some great stuff, in particular the Minnie bag. The little notelet sets are fab too, I love stationery. Also, your rabbit is beautiful! I love bunnies and Flopsy is soooo cute!!

Thank you

Yeah all my planning is deff helping

isnt he just im very proud lol

tinks_1989
08-27-2009, 11:34 AM
Wow!! Where are all these bargains from?!?

Your plans sounds great!! :)

thank you

there is a little shop near me that sells all odds and ends and they must of heard me telling my mum that no where has any disney stuff lol

tinks_1989
08-27-2009, 11:41 AM
So I mentioned that WDW holds memories of my Gran and Grampy. Disney is probably so special to me because of them I remember sitting on the sofa watching my Grampy draw pictures of all my favourite characters and I would colour them in. Well I just wanted to show you what else my Grampy made years and years ago for my Gran

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/tinkerbellbennett/DSCF1075.jpg

He is priceless to me and sitting in my window watching outside I think this is perfect even the small crack that has been fixed on his foot just is another memory and I will treasure it forever and hope one day to pass it on to my children

Sorry I just wanted to share I lost my Grampy 10 years ago but losing my Gran last Monday is like losing them both all over again.

gemmybear83
08-28-2009, 01:31 PM
:hug: Leanne sorry to hear about your loss. Glad you are doing ok. I found losing my Grandad earlier this year really hard even though he had been sick for a long time.

On a brighter note I love your plans for WDW. You are going to have a lovely time. Have you been to Ohana's before? It was our favourite last year, make sure you leave room for dessert its the best!:goodvibes

tinks_1989
08-28-2009, 02:43 PM
:hug: Leanne sorry to hear about your loss. Glad you are doing ok. I found losing my Grandad earlier this year really hard even though he had been sick for a long time.

On a brighter note I love your plans for WDW. You are going to have a lovely time. Have you been to Ohana's before? It was our favourite last year, make sure you leave room for dessert its the best!:goodvibes

Thanks Gem,

My Gran was very ill she was on oxygen 24 hours a day and would be out a breath just standing up :(

We havent been to Ohanas before I am so looking forward to everything

tinks_1989
08-28-2009, 02:45 PM
We have a booked

MAGIC KINGDOM DESERT PARTY

AHHH! So excited we are booked for October 17th I have changed our dining reservation so we will just have some thing light and then desert party!

gemmybear83
08-28-2009, 03:04 PM
We have a booked

MAGIC KINGDOM DESERT PARTY

AHHH! So excited we are booked for October 17th I have changed our dining reservation so we will just have some thing light and then desert party!

Ooooh jealous! I was debating about booking this but was worried it would spoil the excitement of our illuminations dessert party for the wedding. You will have to let me know which cakes are good!:goodvibes

tinks_1989
08-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Yeah deffintly will I thought it would be different to illuminations as epcot is just so much better

tinks_1989
09-15-2009, 02:44 AM
1 month today Ill be at the airport checked in probably having breakfast

SO! EXCITED!

Only 20 days of work left that sounds real good to me :D I need some time off!

torsie24
09-15-2009, 02:53 AM
1 month today Ill be at the airport checked in probably having breakfast

SO! EXCITED!

Only 20 days of work left that sounds real good to me :D I need some time off!
Yay!! Oooh I haven't done the work countdown....

I have 11 days left!! eeeeeeeeeeEEEEee!

tinks_1989
09-15-2009, 03:07 AM
Yay!! Oooh I haven't done the work countdown....

I have 11 days left!! eeeeeeeeeeEEEEee!

HeHe work count down make it seem closer with taking weekends out :banana:

nearly SDD for you then :dance3:

torsie24
09-15-2009, 03:09 AM
Haha, a work day SDD - nice!

One week today I can do my real SDD. Oooh I cna't believe it!

tinks_1989
09-16-2009, 02:36 AM
Haha, a work day SDD - nice!

One week today I can do my real SDD. Oooh I cna't believe it!

Oh you are so lucky i still have a few weeks yet :(

izzie-wizzie
09-17-2009, 08:34 AM
Hey just came across your PTR now, sounds like a great trip planned! Hope yous have an amazing time!

We'll be there from 21st October, its so exciting that October really isn't far away now :woohoo::yay:

tinks_1989
09-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Hey just came across your PTR now, sounds like a great trip planned! Hope yous have an amazing time!

We'll be there from 21st October, its so exciting that October really isn't far away now :woohoo::yay:

Hello

Thanks for reading :worship:

21st Ocotber is our anniversary :lovestruc

I know its so close its exciting :banana:

torsie24
09-17-2009, 03:13 PM
When did you book this NPB trip missy?!? There is no way I'll be back to DLRP before the wedding. :(

tinks_1989
09-18-2009, 01:52 AM
When did you book this NPB trip missy?!? There is no way I'll be back to DLRP before the wedding. :(

Um about a fortnight ago for my sisters 18th there are quiet a few of us going over for her and we got free dining so is exciting :D

torsie24
09-18-2009, 02:26 AM
Um about a fortnight ago for my sisters 18th there are quiet a few of us going over for her and we got free dining so is exciting :D
Oooh, very lucky!! I keep having moments of wishing that we were going to DLRP instead of WDW. I think it's because if I were going to DLRP I wouldn't have any nerves like I do for big ol' WDW!

But then I remember the sunshine, Splash Mountain and Wishes, and go back to being very excited for WDW!

tinks_1989
09-18-2009, 08:46 AM
Oooh, very lucky!! I keep having moments of wishing that we were going to DLRP instead of WDW. I think it's because if I were going to DLRP I wouldn't have any nerves like I do for big ol' WDW!

But then I remember the sunshine, Splash Mountain and Wishes, and go back to being very excited for WDW!

I know I love disney butterflies I keep thinking of all the things we did in WDW last year like walking round MGM sorry studios lol the monorail and just the general smell of good old Florida

tinks_1989
09-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Love the new Wii Toy story mania game has got me very excited for the real thing

tinks_1989
09-28-2009, 02:21 AM
So we are nearly at the two week mark and we are both very excited and definitely in need of a disney fix

we got our mickey mail on friday and its the best piece of post I have ever received

gemmybear83
09-28-2009, 03:32 AM
Have a fantastic trip Leanne. I'm leaving for London tomorrow and fly on Wednesday and you leave the day I get back (and I will be very jealous haha!) :goodvibes

torsie24
09-28-2009, 04:19 AM
Yay! Glad you got our Mickey Mail Leanne. :)

OMG Gemma your ticker says 1 day!!! :o You lucky thing!!

tinks_1989
09-28-2009, 06:38 AM
Have a fantastic trip Leanne. I'm leaving for London tomorrow and fly on Wednesday and you leave the day I get back (and I will be very jealous haha!) :goodvibes

Oh Gem,

I havent seen you around much recently

I hope you have a beautiful trip and really enjoy your self atleast when I get bacdk i will have yours and torsie's TR's to read :cool1:

tinks_1989
09-28-2009, 06:39 AM
Yay! Glad you got our Mickey Mail Leanne. :)

OMG Gemma your ticker says 1 day!!! :o You lucky thing!!

I love mickey mail :D

and it had an UP advert leaflet we are going to watch this the night it comes out to get us all excited

tinks_1989
10-05-2009, 02:35 AM
Ok so nothing really important I just had to let my excitement out some where!

I find myself just grinning ear to ear about the thought of just walking around mouse gear or waiting in line for Everest and enjoying the theme of every thing or well the list could go on and on

Tomorrow is our Single Digit Dance so stay tuned

Pegasus928
10-05-2009, 03:15 AM
I am totally with you on this. I try to find any excuse I can just to look at the Dis, check my plans and talk to anyone who will listen about my holiday now that it is getting closer.

And reading your report has just reminded me that today is my SDD. I must get a post going :thumbsup2

tinks_1989
10-06-2009, 02:47 AM
Single digit dance ahhhhhhh I am so excited I been up since 6 watching our disney planning DVD and looking at the rain I cant wait to feel the Florida sun on my skin :D
:dance3::dance3::dance3:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:cool1::cool1::cool1:
:yay::yay::yay:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

natalielongstaff
10-06-2009, 02:20 PM
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana:
:banana:

tinks_1989
10-09-2009, 03:27 AM
So I am still dancing around the room I am so excited Woody has nearly finished his journey along my ticker he has been waitin a long time to get there
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

and I only have two working days left it will be a stressful two days but still two days