PDA

View Full Version : OKW- Kitchen - platter suitable for a cheese 'plate'?

ILoveMyDVC
06-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Does anyone recall if there is a platter in the OKW kitchens? Actually, if anyone has a list of the equipment (beyond the stove, micro, refrigerator), I would appreciate it. Also, if anyone has any experience with the additional stuff that can 'borrowed' from housekeeping...
I don't usually cook when there beyond 'cereal and chips' but this year we're expecting to be doing some entertaining and real cooking..

dianeschlicht
06-06-2009, 09:37 PM
No "hospitality" type serving pieces beyond the regular serving bowls and regular sized plates, but you could always buy the plastic variety at Target, Wal-mart or Publix.
Kitchen:

•Refrigerator
•Electric stove/oven
•Microwave oven
•Sink with disposal
•Coffee maker and starter pack
•Toaster
•Electric blender
•Dishware, glasses, coffee cups and flatware service for eight (service for 12 in three-bedroom Vacation Homes)
•Serving platter, vegetable bowls, salad serving bowl, sugar bowl, pitcher and cream server
•Eight-piece cookware set (pots, pans and lids)
•Casserole dishes, measuring cups and spoons, colander, cutting board and cookie sheet
•Paring knife, cook's knife, tongs, serving spoon, serving fork, can opener, bottle opener and corkscrew
•Teakettle
•Dish towel
•Sponge
•Potholders

ILoveMyDVC
06-06-2009, 10:41 PM
No "hospitality" type serving pieces beyond the regular serving bowls and regular sized plates, but you could always buy the plastic variety at Target, Wal-mart or Publix.
Kitchen:

Thanks for the tip- could be the way to go or I might just add it to the pile as we are driving for the first time and I CAN TAKE ANYTHING I WANT - how much fun is that!!!!!

CarolMN
06-07-2009, 06:28 AM
Thanks for the tip- could be the way to go or I might just add it to the pile as we are driving for the first time and I CAN TAKE ANYTHING I WANT - how much fun is that!!!!!Almost as much fun as getting an Owners Locker and knowing all that good stuff will be there every time you visit! :teeth: