PDA

View Full Version : Crocs sale and Free shipping codes!

D,L and K's Mom
06-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Not sure if this was already posted. Crocs is having a sale on selected styles. I bought DD 2 pairs of Maryjanes (4.99) and 1 pair for me...total 17.47 Free shipping!!!
The shipping codes are...

MALINDI09

or

SPRINGCUSTOMER09

Good Luck!

kaytieeldr
06-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Harumph! Thanks a lot for "making" me spend money I didn't intend to :umbrella: :teeth:

mdetloff
06-06-2009, 04:29 PM
What crocs are 4.99 ? I can't seem to find them. I looked in the outlet. Thanks

looo33
06-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Can someone help me with the sizing? Typically, children's sizes go Toddler, child, then woman (man). One of my DD's wears a child's size 1 and the other wears a child's size 3. What Croc size do I get for each of them? I see a M1/W3 size there......would that fit the child's 3? I don't see anything that correlates to the child size 1.:confused3:confused3 Am I nuts??

okeydokey
06-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Mary Janes are 14.99. I guess I missed it.

D,L and K's Mom
06-06-2009, 07:06 PM
There are children sizes..my DD is a C12/13. I was able to get her some cute MaryJanes. Check there is a spot to check sizes..pick a style and then under the sizes it has a little Size Info section.

The crocs are $9.99 but when you buy 2 they are half price and then free shipping....

D,L and K's Mom
06-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Maryjanes are $14.99 but when you buy 2 they are 1/2 price...so 2 for $14.99 for adults....$9.99 for kids but buy 2 and theya re 4.49.... use the free shipping code and you are all set.

Whistle
06-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Could someone please post the link to the outlet? Thanks

locodemickey
06-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Wow! I just bought these a few days ago (kids caymen, I think) and they were $9.99 each and I bought 2 and the total was 19.98 (not half price) :confused3

kaytieeldr
06-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Could someone please post the link to the outlet? Thanks
crocs.com, then click on the word "Outlet"... except I didn't find the adult ones in the outlet this time; click on something like "this week's sale" in the left toolbar.

kaytieeldr
06-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Wow! I just bought these a few days ago (kids caymen, I think) and they were $9.99 each and I bought 2 and the total was 19.98 (not half price) :confused3
Nope - only some Mary Janes, some Athens, and another style that starts with "A".

ncmickeyluvr
06-07-2009, 12:55 AM
yah, yah, yah!! DD9 has been wanting maryjanes, and I've not gotten her any. Now I get to be good Mommy and get her 2 pairs. I even got her out of bed..at midnight...to choose her colors. She thinks I'm mental. But for $4.99 a pair with free shipping, it's soooo worth it.

allboyzz
06-07-2009, 02:16 AM
Darn. Just ordered some for my two sons two days ago. I paid the full price ($9.99) plus shipping costs. Oh well. :( Still cheaper than the store..........

shopn24seven
06-07-2009, 03:02 AM
awesome....
I just ordered 2 prs of MJ's at 4.99 EACH.

dreamalittledream
06-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Thanks! I got a few pair. We Love the Mary Janes!

hardingk
06-07-2009, 04:25 PM
oooh! I have been looking for crocs for my dd! Checking them out now! Thanks for the heads up!

twinklebug
06-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Thank you for posting the free shipping codes! I just checked DS and he's outgrown his crocs from last summer (saved us quite a few blisters in the parks!) I got him a new pair of Disney Crocs for $14.99 w/free shipping

... I may go back and order up a pair for myself -- I'll admit they're ugly on adults, yes, but blisters are even uglier & painful too ;)

D,L and K's Mom
06-07-2009, 06:39 PM
I get emails weekly about sales!!! It is so helpful. I am "Croced" out for this summer but I am sure we will need some for the fall...DD loves the ones with Fur

thebeesknees
06-07-2009, 08:47 PM
Can someone help me with the sizing? Typically, children's sizes go Toddler, child, then woman (man). One of my DD's wears a child's size 1 and the other wears a child's size 3. What Croc size do I get for each of them? I see a M1/W3 size there......would that fit the child's 3? I don't see anything that correlates to the child size 1.:confused3:confused3 Am I nuts??

You can print out a Crocs size chart on the website and then measure your kids' feet with it so you know what size to get. They seem to run about 1 size smaller than other shoes (either that or my kids' and my feet have grown since we bought sneakers last week!:lmao:)

tar heel
06-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Thanks for posting this. I got ME two pairs of Mary Janes, a nice tasteful brown and an outrageous fuschia. I would never have bought fuschia for anywhere close to full price! Does anyone know how long they take to ship? I would absolutely love to have them by next weekend.

poohj80
06-07-2009, 11:12 PM
For those who just ordered, will you please post when you are notfiied that your order has been shipped? I placed my order last Monday and still does not show shipped. I tried to call but had a wait time of 40 minutes.

Thanks!

abeyst
06-08-2009, 01:23 AM
I ordered mine Monday night (June 1) and I was notified they shipped out Tuesday the 2nd. Tracking says they're in the local delivery terminal and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Maybe there's delays because of the style of shoe you ordered? I'd imagine that some styles are limited or backordered and can't be shipped as quicly as other shoes. (For the record, I ordered some ugly colors!)

tar heel
06-08-2009, 06:37 AM
I got the impression they were delivered USPS -- is that true?

kaytieeldr
06-08-2009, 07:27 AM
Yes, USPS. Mine were allegedly shipped 5/29 - and I don't have them yet.

eta: Okay, the 5/29 order is somewhere in my state; I can't tell from the tracking information if I'll have them today or tomorrow.

The order I placed as the direct result of this thread, Saturday, hasn't shipped yet.

poohj80
06-08-2009, 07:54 AM
I ordered mine Monday night (June 1) and I was notified they shipped out Tuesday the 2nd. Tracking says they're in the local delivery terminal and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Maybe there's delays because of the style of shoe you ordered? I'd imagine that some styles are limited or backordered and can't be shipped as quicly as other shoes. (For the record, I ordered some ugly colors!)

Thanks for the reply! I ordered all Disney shoes and am beginning to get concerned that my order was lost in cyberspace. :( I may just have to hold for the 40 minute wait time to check on them today.

poohj80
06-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Finally had time to wait on hold to check on my order. All the kids Disney crocs I had ordered, and were shown to be available when I ordered, are now out of stock. I never received an out of stock e-mail like others and I would have never known until the box arrived missing those items. Co-workers who ordered the same shoes and same sizes after me (because I sent them the link) are getting their shoes, but I am not. Doesn't seem fair! I know these items are in demand but this is lousy customer service in my opinion.

twinklebug
06-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Finally had time to wait on hold to check on my order. All the kids Disney crocs I had ordered, and were shown to be available when I ordered, are now out of stock. I never received an out of stock e-mail like others and I would have never known until the box arrived missing those items. Co-workers who ordered the same shoes and same sizes after me (because I sent them the link) are getting their shoes, but I am not. Doesn't seem fair! I know these items are in demand but this is lousy customer service in my opinion.

LIFO (last in first out) ... sounds like the Crocs warehouse is very non-tech & they print out the orders, taking from the top of the pile as it builds

tar heel
06-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Mine have been shipped! Their journey started in the wee hours of Thursday morning -- I ordered them on Sunday night. I appears they are coming FedEx. I really want them by Sunday but am guessing they'll be delivered on Monday. C'est le vie.

MagiKitty
06-11-2009, 02:04 PM
If you click through your shipping notice, you'll see an estimated arrival. Mine was shipped via FedEx on 6/9 and isn't supposed to arrive until 6/18. I just checked mine, and its somewhere in Wisconsin....

daughtersrus
06-11-2009, 02:27 PM
Maryjanes are $14.99 but when you buy 2 they are 1/2 price...so 2 for $14.99 for adults....$9.99 for kids but buy 2 and theya re 4.49.... use the free shipping code and you are all set.

Is it just the Maryjanes that are 1/2 price when you buy 2?

chocovrdmicears
06-11-2009, 02:30 PM
I ordered 3 pair on 6/2. I received an email mid-week that they shipped. I received them by USPS yesterday.

One pair was canceled. The only way I knew before I received them is that my bank account was billed for a lesser amount than my order. I also needed to call them because one of the pairs I ordered is now $5.00 less.
It took me 2 days..:headache:....finally yesterday I sat on hold for 36 minutes and got through.
"Yes, one of the pairs is now out of stock, because they are an outlet item they will never get them in again, so my order was canceled." "And NO they don't notify you". :sad2:
They did credit m the $5.00 for the price difference.

MomBoyd
06-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Thank you for the information. I hope my order is not as problematic as some have been!

kaytieeldr
06-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Is it just the Maryjanes that are 1/2 price when you buy 2?
Ace Golf, Ace Boating, Athens, Athens Kids, Islander, Mary Janes, Mary Janes Girls.