PDA

View Full Version : Quick help please!

amberlynnhawkins
06-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Just wondering if anyone out there has used Magazines Direct (magsdirect.com) to order magazine subscriptions? If so, how reliable/unreliable is it?

Thanks in advance!

Amber

4mickey2
06-05-2009, 09:22 PM
i almost think that is the place i ordered a two year subscription and never got anything. it was a great deal. you know 2 yrs for the cost of a magazine or two. my sis ordered also and only got 1 magazine (i believe).

i am not positive that is the place. but, i think it is.

kaismahma
06-05-2009, 10:25 PM
You should never ever have to pay for magazines. There are so many places that you can get them for free. I get probably 15 different magazines a month:
Family Fun, Parenting, Parents, More, Self, Shape, Women's Day, Wonder Time, Working Mother etc. I have not paid a dime for them. Check out some couponing blogs like:

www.freebies4mom.com

www.couponcravings.com

www.moneysavingmom.com

The three above sites usually post info on free subscriptions weekly. You can also cash in airline miles, do surveys, redeem my coke reward points.
Do not purchase a subscription from magazinesdirect. very unreliable from what I have heard.

amberlynnhawkins
06-05-2009, 10:44 PM
That's what I thought -- it seemed too good to be true!

Also -- great tip on the new sites to check out! I'm always on the hunt for a great deal!!