PDA

View Full Version : Someone tell me I'm not having a crazy moment!

PoppyBentley
06-05-2009, 09:25 AM
Hi,
I'm going for my first DVC vacation in September (yup I'm also impatiently waiting for those official hours!! :rotfl:) and I swear I remember reading that as a DVC member we can book dinner reservations 180 out - am I right about this? I feel like I'm going loopy, but I'm sure i've read this...:confused3

As I'm going in Sept I'm obviously near the 90 day mark so it really isn't too big a deal, its just bugging me. I wanted to book the Fantasmic dinner package for the 18th and was hoping I could do it today thats all.

Does anyone know if this used to be the case and its now changed?

Thanks
:goodvibes

hellerjw
06-05-2009, 09:27 AM
This used to be the case until recently (within the last 6 months I believe) when they dropped it back to a 90 day window. We found out when we tried to make ADRs 180-days out for our upcoming trip this month. We then had to wait until the 90 day mark to call back.

PoppyBentley
06-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Ahhhhhh...that explains it! :woohoo:
I knew I read it somewhere, I'll hang on a few days then at least it will give me time to see the official September hours.
Thanks for that. :thumbsup2

DebbieB
06-05-2009, 09:54 AM
DVC members never had any special priviledges for booking ADR's, it was the same as any other WDW resort guest.