PDA

View Full Version : Disney Store T-Shirt

goofydebi
06-04-2009, 09:25 AM
I went to my closest Disney Store yesterday (120 miles roundtrip). Was close to it so wanted to get a "fix" ;) anyway they did have some good deals on childrens t's 2.99 and a few adult t's for 5.99. Has anyone bought the new adult t-shirts? They feel really soft and stretchy but look like they will shrink alot. They were 2 for 20.00. The manager asked me if I saw the goofy one that they had, since I had a goofy one on. I told her my concerns and she said yes it probably would shrink in length. I think their quality is going downhill. :confused3

WLfamily
06-04-2009, 10:42 AM
I just bought two this year online but I haven't washed them yet. Of course I alway wash in cold and hang to dry to help prevent any shrinkage. To tell you the truth, they could use a little shrinkage in the length so if that is all they do it's a good thing. I got mine on clearance for 3.99 each, an Eeyore and a Tink. :)

jaminmd
06-04-2009, 12:36 PM
I bought six for our April trip so that DD & I would match. Ours didn't shrink. I personally like the newer ones better because they are looser around the neck. The other ones used to sit uncomfortably close to my neck.

goofydebi
06-04-2009, 09:41 PM
i saw the ones i think you are talking about that were 3.99. 5.99 at this store, but these that i'm talking about are the mens that were 2 for $20.00. I think I will order one when they go on sale online and just see. It also seemed like they ran bigger, a large was huge.

minnieluvzmickey
06-04-2009, 10:25 PM
I bought 2 of those.....I got the pink Mickey one that is kinda sparkly and the white tinker bell one. I love them and the way they fit....not too tight not too loose.....I washed the mickey one today and hung it up and it does not seem to have shrunk.:laundy: