PDA

View Full Version : So who is going to try to get Miley Cyrus tickets??

kritter
06-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Who is going to try to get Miley tickets on Monday??!!!!

thelittlemermaid
06-03-2009, 05:04 PM
My DH gave the go ahead to try and get tickets for our daughter.

She would be star struck if I can get them.

At my DD's school she is known as Savannah Montana. LOL!!! :lmao:

What is even more ironic is Miley will be here Oct 7, the same week we come back from Disney. :)

tikilyn
06-03-2009, 05:10 PM
I going to try to get some tickets for the San Antonio concert. It's a day after dh's birthday. So he's excited! LOL I'm just wondering if I should join the fan club to get the presale code or just wait for the 13th? hmmm. What is everyone else doing?

mjhd
06-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Not me - we already seen her on her last stop here and DD is no longer in love with her (thank goodness!). Best of luck to all that can get tickets! It was a rough road for us last time.

tikilyn
06-03-2009, 05:28 PM
It looks like the tour is going to include her brothers band MetroStation. I had to youtube the band to see if I liked their music. I don't know now. hmmmmm

DVCBELLE
06-03-2009, 06:02 PM
I haven't decided. I do applaud what she is doing with the tickets though! We had tickets last time and DD decided she did not want to go b/c it would have been with me and none of her friends. She regrets that now and is begging to go this time even if it is only with boring old mom!

mossy1
06-03-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm just wondering if I should join the fan club to get the presale code

I would always recommend going presale if you can, but you still have to be one of the first people to buy when the presale opens up. They seem to do only so many tickets per section. So know where you want to sit and go early or go home.

elgerber
06-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Who is going to try to get Miley tickets on Monday??!!!!

Oh dear Kristin, I shouldn't have read this!!!

momtomari
06-03-2009, 07:15 PM
I haven't decided. I do applaud what she is doing with the tickets though! We had tickets last time and DD decided she did not want to go b/c it would have been with me and none of her friends. She regrets that now and is begging to go this time even if it is only with boring old mom!

what is she doing with the tickets this time?

minniebeth
06-03-2009, 08:00 PM

wondering this too...

momtomari
06-03-2009, 08:02 PM

i answered my own question ticketless tickets. so is it worth it to become part of her fan club to get the presale code??

richs52
06-03-2009, 08:47 PM
wondering this too...

Her tour is a Ticketmaster "Paperless Tour" -

From Ticketmaster -

To ensure that the tickets remain in the hands of the fan, paperless ticketing requires that the cardholder who purchased the tickets presents their credit card at the door for admission. We would advise you to have the person, who will be attending the show, purchase the tickets themselves with their credit card and then you can reimburse them. Please adhere to the published 4 ticket limit per household. Fan club members are restricted to a 4 ticket limit per membership household, regardless of multiple memberships. Consumers may not exceed the ticket limit whether tickets are purchased during the presale and/or general onsale. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. Gift Cards will not be accepted and we reserve the right to cancel your ticket order if used as a form of payment. Fans in Des Moines, IA; Las Vegas, NV; Tulsa, OK; Philadelphia, PA and Columbia, SC should visit their local concert venue Web site for purchase information as tickets will not be sold through Ticketmaster.

kato0627
06-03-2009, 09:00 PM
Does anyone know a web site to get info on her show dates. I searched for a show in Phila and nothing came up. I am assuming she would be at the Wachovia Center, and there is nothing listed there on the calendar.
Thanks,

minniebeth
06-03-2009, 09:00 PM
Thank you, richs52!

princesslily
06-03-2009, 09:10 PM
How did you get presale tickets? I would love to get some for my daughter.

pal-mickey
06-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Does anyone know a web site to get info on her show dates. I searched for a show in Phila and nothing came up. I am assuming she would be at the Wachovia Center, and there is nothing listed there on the calendar.
Thanks,

The tour dates and presale codes are listed on her site..Mileyworld. You have to be a member to access the info. In 2007 we were not able to get tickets when the first went on sale. I then received an email that more seats were available. We were able to get tickets and had great seats. Unfortunately I have to work on 6/8 and will not have access to the internet. I hope there will be some way to get tickets. I haven't told my daughters about the concert yet, but to tell the truth I want to see her myself! I had a great time at the last concert and I enjoy her music.

She will be in Philly on Nov 4th and on Nov 5th at University Park,PA(I'm not sure where that is)

momtomari
06-03-2009, 09:17 PM
The tour dates and presale codes are listed on her site..Mileyworld. You have to be a member to access the info. In 2007 we were not able to get tickets when the first went on sale. I then received an email that more seats were available. We were able to get tickets and had great seats. Unfortunately I have to work on 6/8 and will not have access to the internet. I hope there will be some way to get tickets. I haven't told my daughters about the concert yet, but to tell the truth I want to see her myself! I had a great time at the last concert and I enjoy her music.

She will be in Philly on Nov 4th and on Nov 5th at University Park,PA(I'm not sure where that is)

so would you recommend being part of her fan club to be able to order on monday? we're looking at the concert in Auburn Hills, MI or Cleveland, OH

devilsrule2004
06-03-2009, 09:29 PM
im trying to get ticket for my kids to go.. http://saveyoubigmoney.com/money/img/3692/i09u0220ihba/sbiggrin.gif

kadesha
06-03-2009, 09:32 PM
If it were any other time I'd try to get them. We leave for Disney and Daytona in 10 days though. I'm just saving my money right now, not buying anything unnecessary. I want to be able to splurge while I'm on vacation!

clj1410
06-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks,

If you go to Comcasttix.com, you will find it on there. She will be at the Wachovia Center on Nov 4th

pal-mickey
06-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Joining her fan club does NOT guarantee you getting tickets. They made that quite clear on the website. It costs like $30 or $40 to join. So i guess it depends on how badly you want to see Miley.

kato0627
06-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Thank you for the info on the Philly show. When do the presale go on sale?

daileyad
06-03-2009, 11:43 PM
A lot of the concert sites will release presale codes for concerts through their website. So if you don't want to pay $$ for a mileyworld membership you might try googling the arena for your town and signing up for their email newsletters.

momtomari
06-04-2009, 07:37 AM
i know that the site doesnt guarantee the tickets, but then i think that my daughter will like the other items that come in the fan kit. so i will go ahead and do it.

Kitzka
06-04-2009, 08:01 AM

University Park, PA is State College. The main campus of Penn State is "University Park" and the arena there is in "University Park".

I still call it state college.
Good luck to everyone getting tickets! I wish the Jonas Brothers had done it this way.

Lara

lauraljp
06-04-2009, 09:10 AM
I have read there are presale dates for American Express, also. Not sure if this is is a code or just use the card. I need to see if I can find more information.

Laura

CarolAnnB
06-04-2009, 09:17 AM
My DD16 was shocked to hear Metro Station is the opening act. She is a big fan of theirs and says their music is much more PG13 than Miley/Hannah and some of it would not in her opinion be appropriate for 8/9 year olds. So if you are a more conservative parent, you might want to check their music out before you go. Or go late and just see Miley.

Schachteles
06-04-2009, 11:22 AM
I am so excited to see her coming. I became a member of her fan club hoping to get tickets on Monday, if not, at least I am an American Express card holder, so I will be able to use that and hopefully get tickets on Wednesday!

GOOD LUCK everyone!! I sure hope that it doesn't turn into lots of issues like last time she came!

Schachteles
06-04-2009, 11:24 AM
I have read there are presale dates for American Express, also. Not sure if this is is a code or just use the card. I need to see if I can find more information.

Laura

Laura,

When I did Rod Stewart tickets on the American Express presale a couple months ago, I didn't need a code, you just have to check out using an AM card. Hope that is how it is this time.

K

piglet33
06-04-2009, 12:05 PM
I will be one of the ones trying to get tickets on Monday. The concert in my area is actually the week before my DD's 7th birthday so I'm hoping to get tickets for her birthday present.

Good luck everyone!:yay:

Schachteles
06-04-2009, 12:10 PM
I sure hope the paperless tickets and limit of 4 tickets ease up the issues of getting them.

piglet33
06-04-2009, 12:13 PM
I sure hope the paperless tickets and limit of 4 tickets ease up the issues of getting them.

Me too!

Schachteles
06-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Me too!

I wasn't going to say anything to my DDs just in case we don't get tickets, but they found out...so now I will be in a bind :scared1:

Of course the other times that she is within a driveable distance of our home (like Madison, WI or Chicago) are times when we are on the Disney cruise...so I pretty much have a one location shot!

peyton18
06-04-2009, 12:28 PM
My DD16 was shocked to hear Metro Station is the opening act. She is a big fan of theirs and says their music is much more PG13 than Miley/Hannah and some of it would not in her opinion be appropriate for 8/9 year olds. So if you are a more conservative parent, you might want to check their music out before you go. Or go late and just see Miley.

Agree! I wasn't too surprised to hear they're the opening act since her brother is in Metro Station but if your child is going to see "Hannah Montana" then you might want to skip the opening act!

Schachteles
06-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Agree! I wasn't too surprised to hear they're the opening act since her brother is in Metro Station but if your child is going to see "Hannah Montana" then you might want to skip the opening act!

VERY interesting...guess I will have to check that out since we will be taking our DDs who are 7 and 4. Guess we can use that time to go buy tee shirts and other souvies!!

Schachteles
06-04-2009, 12:45 PM
INTERESTING, I was just looking for information for Metro Station and Mitchell Musso's brother is also in the band.

got2travel
06-04-2009, 01:07 PM
I passed last time around because I figured that DS wouldn't want to be seen at her concert, especially with his mom. But he got so mad at me for not trying for tickets. Miley is his first crush. I won't tell him I'm going to try. If I am able to get tickets, the concert will be a week after his birthday. He'll love it!

tink2
06-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Yes, I'll be trying Monday to get presale tickets for me, dd, a friend, and her daughter... didn't even try last time she was around. Maybe the issues have been resolved and they will be easier to get! I'll be on the computer Monday morning for sure! :)

Disneyglobegirl
06-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Good luck everyone:) We were lucky enough to get tickets last time for the New Orleans concert. I asked dd if she was interested in going again and she said no - she is looking forward to Jonas Brothers in August.

My best advice it to make sure that you go to Ticketmaster and open up an acct with all your updated information. On the day your tickets go on sale make sure you are logged into ticketmaster before the sale starts so that you are ready to go at the exact time tickets go on sale. Always pick best available for tickets and type as fast as you can to get in cue - try not to be too picky for the seats or you may lose out and not get any.

I was able to get floor seats for Miley (16th row) last time and floor seats for Jonas Brothers ( 8th row) coming up in August by doing the above:thumbsup2

abeyst
06-04-2009, 02:58 PM
We saw her last January, I think that's more than enough for a 6 year old, so we won't be getting tickets for this show.

glitzybabes
06-04-2009, 03:07 PM
OH NO!!! Here we go again!!!

Here is my story from 2007....
signed up for fan club, got special code and tryed to get tickets at presale. well I was online, had tickets pulled up, and I was not happy with the seats so I passed and then nothing, omg and then tryed again and got very bad seats and passed and then got bad seats again and then nothing...everything was gone. I was so sad. But it was all my fault. so fast forward. My daddy knew someone who knew someone who could get me tickets before they went on sale to general public. well the story turn out that we were too late for that person to get them. I was at disney when I found this out but at this point I was like oh well, not meant to be. Then months pasted and 2 or 3 weeks before concert, I found out that more tickets were going on sale. By this time over half the tour was over and eveyone was talking about how crazy everything was. So of course what ever tickets I could get is what I was going to take. while, we ended up 3rd row on the right side of stage (where Jo bro piano was, miley and dancers in desks) So we did end up with better seats. But the Moral of the story really is TAKE WHAT YOU GET,LOL.

So Like I said before OH NO!! HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

flakypuff
06-04-2009, 03:25 PM
:confused3 still wondering if I should join the fan club.
Honestly, having the presale for the Joanas Brothers was very helpful.
If I waited until the tickets went on sale to the public they would have already been sold out. However....I was dumb enough to buy extras for my DD 2 friends and now they backed out leaving me to of the most expensive tickets...great seats but I still got stuck. I am going to list them on ebay today so hopefully I wouldnt have to eat them...
But, I think joining the fan club is a good idea.:love:

tink2
06-04-2009, 05:15 PM
I know the presale is a limit of 4 tickets per household... is it going to be the same limit when they go onsale to the public~ 4 per household? Makes it hard to take a group of girls that want to sit together...

wahmtexas
06-04-2009, 07:38 PM
Yes I am hoping to get tickets for my daughter, her b-day is in Aug and I will give them to her as a surprise present. I am joining the Fan club tonight in hopes of getting the presale code for Monday.
I am bummed about the 4 ticket limit, we wanted to take a few of her cousins with us and all sit together.

Schachteles
06-04-2009, 07:48 PM
I know the presale is a limit of 4 tickets per household... is it going to be the same limit when they go onsale to the public~ 4 per household? Makes it hard to take a group of girls that want to sit together...

Yes I am hoping to get tickets for my daughter, her b-day is in Aug and I will give them to her as a surprise present. I am joining the Fan club tonight in hopes of getting the presale code for Monday.
I am bummed about the 4 ticket limit, we wanted to take a few of her cousins with us and all sit together.

I agree about the limit, because we too would have liked to go with other friends, but the good thing of it is that people won't be able to buy 8 tickets when they only need 4 with the intention of selling the other four to pay for all 8. So in the end I respect the decision, gives more people opportunities.

tink2
06-05-2009, 08:57 AM
Yes, I respect the way they are trying to get the ticket issue right this time too~ they are at least trying... hope it works! I just wish maybe the ticket limit would be 6 per household~ oh well... I really just hope we can get tickets!!! Come on Monday!!! :goodvibes

mistee
06-05-2009, 10:16 AM
how does the code work if you join fanclub? on day of sale do they email you the code?

i have no idea how this works but I have a little girl who would FREAK to go.

thanks

Kika
06-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Do you think it is too late to join the fan club? I think I will break down and join this year, since I regretted not getting my DD tickets last year.

lauradenise4779
06-05-2009, 01:50 PM
Good luck everyone:) We were lucky enough to get tickets last time for the New Orleans concert. I asked dd if she was interested in going again and she said no - she is looking forward to Jonas Brothers in August.

My best advice it to make sure that you go to Ticketmaster and open up an acct with all your updated information. On the day your tickets go on sale make sure you are logged into ticketmaster before the sale starts so that you are ready to go at the exact time tickets go on sale. Always pick best available for tickets and type as fast as you can to get in cue - try not to be too picky for the seats or you may lose out and not get any.

I was able to get floor seats for Miley (16th row) last time and floor seats for Jonas Brothers ( 8th row) coming up in August by doing the above:thumbsup2

I would recommed this as well. You can save your CC info and everything so you can just click-click-click....except those darn 'captchas' (or whatever they're called) get me every time!!!

DD is moving out of her Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus phase. She's now all about the Jonas Bros, which is fine with me. OT- But have you seen their new show on Disney channel? Too cute! Anwyays, she requested we go see the Jo-Bros in August vs Miley in October.

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets!

ugadog99
06-05-2009, 04:22 PM
At this point, we aren't doing the Miley show. We have tickets to the JB concert in August. I got a fabulous code for Demi Lovato on June 29 and got those tickets this morning. We have a big Disney trip in July, and my older daughter heads to college in August. IF there are tickets released closer to the actual date of the show (November 29) then I MIGHT consider it. I do like the paperless thing, though. Hopefully, this helps the scalping situation.

gobo2
06-07-2009, 09:46 AM
WARNING!!
I would not spend the money on this tour if your kids are expecting a "Hannah" type show. Miley is looking to change her image and Metrostation opening the show definately proves this. My DD is 10 and is more into Paramore and Pink so this show will be perfect for her, but I'm afraid younger kids will be overwhelmed or disappointed.

momto2inKC
06-07-2009, 10:14 AM
WARNING!!
I would not spend the money on this tour if your kids are expecting a "Hannah" type show. Miley is looking to change her image and Metrostation opening the show definately proves this. My DD is 10 and is more into Paramore and Pink so this show will be perfect for her, but I'm afraid younger kids will be overwhelmed or disappointed.

I completely agree!! Those going, just remember this is NOT Hannah Montana. We've seen Hannah and Metro Station in concert at seperate times. Metro Station is probably not something for the Hannah Montana crowd, although we LOVE thier music here!

luvmy3
06-07-2009, 12:34 PM

WARNING!!

I completely agree!! Those going, just remember this is NOT Hannah Montana. We've seen Hannah and Metro Station in concert at seperate times. Metro Station is probably not something for the Hannah Montana crowd, although we LOVE thier music here!

I was going to post the same thing, this is a Miley concert not a Hannah Montana one.
Our nearest venues are both 2 hours away so I have no idea if I'm going to try to get tix tomorrow but I know dd would live to see her as (just) Miley. I guess I'll decide in the morning. We went to see her last year and it was a good show but dd has outgrown the Hannah side of Miley.

thelittlemermaid
06-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the warning. I know my DD likes Miley, but she really likes "Hannah" also and I'm afraid she is going to be disappointment that sometime during the show she isn't going to get to see Hannah. :rolleyes:

Really wish they would have done this paperless ticket thing when it was the Hannah/Miley concert. Then maybe we could have gotten tickets for DD to see her then. Wasn't about to pay $1000 just for one ticket, that is INSANE!

As for Metro Station, not really liking that. I understand her brother is in the band, but that's music I know my DD isn't interested in. Now for my DS13, he probably would like it, but has already said he has no interest in a Miley concert AT ALL no matter who the opening act is! LOL!!!! :lmao:

Now I'm glad I didn't pay full price for her "fan club". DD will like the fan packet, but it looks like I won't be using the code tomorrow.

mamalle
06-07-2009, 01:37 PM
nope not in this house. we did HM years back and that was age appropriate for dd. I wont spend big bucks on this one that is coming to Miami. :confused3

5 Disney Fans
06-07-2009, 02:53 PM
I'm didn't read the whole thread so I'm not sure when the pre-sale starts... but I just got an email from the fanclub with a "click here" for presale code. DD and I will not be going to the concert so if anyone would like our code, please PM me.

twinsmommy06
06-07-2009, 03:45 PM
my HUGE problem is I have NO cc and do not use them. Cash for everything. I wanted to buy a prepard card but they don't allow that either. Bummer! DD loves Miley:(

5 Disney Fans
06-07-2009, 09:28 PM
I'm didn't read the whole thread so I'm not sure when the pre-sale starts... but I just got an email from the fanclub with a "click here" for presale code. DD and I will not be going to the concert so if anyone would like our code, please PM me.

Hi Everyone,

I got 6 requests in total so I sent a PM to the one with the earliest timestamp. Sorry it took me so long to get back on line to let everyone know. Good luck to those who are ordering tickets for Miley. :wizard:

Cruiser1969
06-07-2009, 09:38 PM
If anyone else has a presale code they will not use, please PM me.
I would love to have a chance to secure tickets tomorrow. Thanks:flower3:

SaraJayne
06-08-2009, 07:51 AM
We saw her last January, I think that's more than enough for a 6 year old, so we won't be getting tickets for this show.

We saw her in Jan of 08 and that was enough for us. For those that are going, take earplugs ~ for you and your kids.

No, I'm not joking. The shrieking of tens of thousands of girls is not fun to listen to. :headache:

BlakeNJ
06-08-2009, 07:58 AM
WARNING!!

Thank you for this info! I was ready to purchase tickets for my 5yo and then I read this post. I think this tour will be too old for her and she will be expecting to see HM. I would have too if it were not for this post. I think we'll pass this year and hope there is a return of HM!

kritter
06-08-2009, 08:01 AM
I took my girls to the last concert and am on the "fence" this morning if they will like it or not since they loved the Hannah Montana show. Anyone know where I could find the description of the show???? Thanks,,

luvmy3
06-08-2009, 09:14 AM
:cool1: I got them!! Floor seats, section A1. Dd is going to be psyched :cool1:
$80 a pop not including fees, it better be one heck of a show.

momto2inKC
06-08-2009, 09:18 AM

Congrats!! They don't go on sale here for another 45 minutes, hopefully some good seats come up!

glitzybabes
06-08-2009, 09:18 AM

AMESOME SEATS!!!!! I got section 4 row q seats 10 and 9.:goodvibes
I have to hold on to this "secret" until my dd b-day in OCT>

glitzybabes
06-08-2009, 09:21 AM

What city?:goodvibes

glitzybabes
06-08-2009, 09:23 AM
It still has not sale out for the presale in Atlanta.....Hmmm still good seats

Kika
06-08-2009, 09:28 AM
I got 4 seats with the presale code, thinking our friends may want to come with us. My friend just texted me and said his DD decided she has outgrown HM/Miley (she is in 5th grade).

So, now I have 2 extra seats for the Tampa show (section 114, row S, seats 11-10).

I'm just glad I got tickets. I was so stressed out this morning! I even had a dream about this last night...LOL

piglet33
06-08-2009, 09:34 AM
I got our tickets for the Newark, NJ show that is 1 week before my DD's birthday. Got Section 18. My DD is going to be so excited.

luvmy3
06-08-2009, 09:42 AM
AMESOME SEATS!!!!! I got section 4 row q seats 10 and 9.:goodvibes
I have to hold on to this "secret" until my dd b-day in OCT>

My dd was supposed to be on a class trip today for swimming and outdoor games and she ended up having a high fever last night and this morning so she couldn't go. She has been looking foward to this day for all year and has been so upset about missing it. I felt so bad so I figured this would make up for it. I haven't told her yet, she's sleeping.

What city?:goodvibes

Long Island NY

MAGICX2
06-08-2009, 09:47 AM
I got floor seats, 6th row, first four seats on the inside end!!!!:cool1: We are going to see it in Louisville, KY. We are closer to Columbus, OH, but that show is on a school night.

Wish I would have found this thread before I ordered. :scared: I am a little worried that DD and DS won't enjoy the show. She is a big HM fan, but also is a big fan of Miley Cyrus. She knows they entertain differently. We shall see!

luvmy3
06-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Congrats!! They don't go on sale here for another 45 minutes, hopefully some good seats come up!

Our sale started at 10 and at 10:02 I had the tix. I definitely suggest you copy your code so when you start the process you can just paste it :goodvibes

Kika
06-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Our sale started at 10 and at 10:02 I had the tix. I definitely suggest you copy your code so when you start the process you can just paste it :goodvibes

That's what I did, too.
Then, at 9:58am or so, I just starting hitting "refresh" every 30 seconds or so. My computer froze up a couple of times, so if you have more than one computer or internet connection, just choose the fastest!
Good luck!

momto2inKC
06-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Got our tickets!!! We got 6th row center! With the way the stage is set up, we'll be 6th row from the main stage, 2nd row from the part that comes out into the crowd :woohoo:
Thank you sooooooooo much to the poster who gave me the presale code, I OWE you big time girl ;)

Schachteles
06-08-2009, 10:12 AM
I am SO happy!

Got my tickets for Minneapolis, floor level, row 5! WAHOO

Schachteles
06-08-2009, 10:14 AM
Got our tickets!!! We got 6th row center! With the way the stage is set up, we'll be 6th row from the main stage, 2nd row from the part that comes out into the crowd :woohoo:
Thank you sooooooooo much to the poster who gave me the presale code, I OWE you big time girl ;)

Check, maybe your set up is different than Minneapolis, but here there are 4 rows that are "part of the stage" and than the floor levels start again at row 1.

momto2inKC
06-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Check, maybe your set up is different than Minneapolis, but here there are 4 rows that are "part of the stage" and than the floor levels start again at row 1.

I did... Rows 1-4 are in between the stages, 5 and up start at the 2nd stage.

Schachteles
06-08-2009, 10:27 AM
I did... Rows 1-4 are in between the stages, 5 and up start at the 2nd stage.

COOL...that is different then what our map is showing...great seats!

kritter
06-08-2009, 10:34 AM
I got seats, was unable to get floor seats but got section 101....So hoping the kids are happy and like seeing the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dsnymoners
06-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Got 3 rows from the stage for Tulsa show!!!!

Schachteles
06-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Hopefully it is a great show...I am concerned about what the song choices are going to be...my girls would most like to have Hannah stuff, which she won't be doing.

momto2inKC
06-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Hopefully it is a great show...I am concerned about what the song choices are going to be...my girls would most like to have Hannah stuff, which she won't be doing.

I think a lot of people might be disappointed once they realize it's Miley, not Hannah too like the last tour. My daughter is happy because she's more into Miley. And I'm happy because I like Metro station LOL.

momto2inKC
06-08-2009, 11:01 AM
COOL...that is different then what our map is showing...great seats!

I'll keep an eye on the seating chart to see if it changes once the venue puts it on their site. The ticketmaster ones aren't always correct LOL. Either way they are excellent seats I think.

tink2
06-08-2009, 11:37 AM
Got 4 tickets to Bham, AL show~ woo hoo! Not thrilled with our seats, but that's ok~ we're in! I selected the middle price and best available, but we are still in the upper section, but on the side... oh well, take binoculars!

got2travel
06-08-2009, 11:45 AM
I've got 15 minutes to decide. There are 2 shows that are close to me. One is on a Friday night, obviously better when you think of school. The other is on a Sunday and I'm thinking my chance might be better with this one because many won't want to go on a school night.

UGH!!! I'll probably go with the Sunday show, but might risk having 2 browsers open and check both.

kddlm
06-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Got 4 tix, 2 separate orders of 2 each for Newark NJ Sun. 11/8....lower sections 9 and 19. Section 19 is row 3, Section 9 row 18. Now just have to decide which seats I feel are "better" for us to sit in and which ones for sis-in-law and niece.

got2travel
06-08-2009, 12:18 PM
Ok, ended up with the Friday show. Tried several times for the Sunday show but didn't like any of the seats. So I switched over to the Friday show about 6 after the hour. First two tries didn't give me good seats, but then I got 15th row on the center floor section. I was surprised, that was about 10 after the hour.

thelittlemermaid
06-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Just for the heck of it I went to see what tickets I "could" get if I wanted them. For "BA" they said it was in the lower bowl, LOL!!! After I added up the prices for tickets, ticketmaster fees {for each ticket :sad2:}, and then the other fees it was going to be almost $300. I don't think so! This concert is right after we come home from our WDW trip, same week actully, and on a school night to boot. DD is going to be out of school for almost two weeks for our trip, don't think the school would like kindly on her coming back for two days and then out again.

I will put that money toward our trip before I would the concert. Oh well! Guess it just wasn't meant to be. DD would have been upset most likely because "Hannah" would not have been there.

tikilyn
06-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Just for the heck of it I went to see what tickets I "could" get if I wanted them. For "BA" they said it was in the lower bowl, LOL!!! After I added up the prices for tickets, ticketmaster fees {for each ticket :sad2:}, and then the other fees it was going to be almost $300. I don't think so! This concert is right after we come home from our WDW trip, same week actully, and on a school night to boot. DD is going to be out of school for almost two weeks for our trip, don't think the school would like kindly on her coming back for two days and then out again.

I will put that money toward our trip before I would the concert. Oh well! Guess it just wasn't meant to be. DD would have been upset most likely because "Hannah" would not have been there.

Do you have a code for 4 that your not going to use? If so can you give it to me. My dd and her friends would be so happy!

seashellmom
06-08-2009, 01:52 PM
I got 3rd row, seat 1-4 for Greensboro show. I was so nervous but so excited after I got them. I hadn't planned on floor seats, but when 3rd row poped up on the first try, I went ahead and got them. Hope I can stand it!!

disneyoverload
06-08-2009, 01:57 PM
I didn't get tickets today, but hopefully there will be new seats that they are releasing just for general public. Our arena has over 17,000 seats, so hopefully they're saving some for release later. :goodvibes Congrats to those who got great seats today!

LuvTinkBell
06-08-2009, 03:48 PM
I got the Section 3, Row 18 in Chicago! This was after 3 tries and getting in the 300 section all 3. I was keeping my fingers crossed I'd even get seats if I tried again, and I got them. PHEW!

My girls will be so excited!

Schachteles
06-08-2009, 04:48 PM
I didn't get tickets today, but hopefully there will be new seats that they are releasing just for general public. Our arena has over 17,000 seats, so hopefully they're saving some for release later. :goodvibes Congrats to those who got great seats today!

There is an American Express presale starting on Wednesday morning at 10am...hopefully some people will be able to pick up seats with that!

got2travel
06-08-2009, 04:49 PM

I can't remember the exact number but I think it was only about 5000 tickets for the presale. So you've got a great chance at seats I'm sure.

allbluezoo
06-08-2009, 04:58 PM
I got tickets today! I am taking my 4yo DS...yes, that's right I said dear son LOL! He's OBSESSED I tell you! I haven't told him yet b/c I really don't want to hear "when are we going to see Miley" for the next 4 months!

We are going in Chicago too! Section 114 right next to the stage, row 6 :)

kat3668
06-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Wow Never heard of Metro station..... hmm they are something else.
Definately not appropriate for the younger crowd.:eek:
My neices will just have to miss this one. Glad I did'nt say anything!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpU78IeTx_c

Schachteles
06-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Wow Never heard of Metro station..... hmm they are something else.
Definately not appropriate for the younger crowd.:eek:
My neices will just have to miss this one. Glad I did'nt say anything!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpU78IeTx_c

LOL...interesting!!!! :scared1:

tikilyn
06-08-2009, 05:34 PM

Thank you so much for the code!! I"m working on getting some seats. Let hope they pop up. I've seen some ok seats but not the area I want (no floor seats). Thank you again so much

taylor3297
06-08-2009, 05:52 PM
I managed to get decent tickets today thanks to another poster who shared her code with me. DD and I will be going to the show in Greensboro. Since it was later in the day, best available came up lower level in the far corner at the opposite end of the arena. I noticed that even upper level had the higher priced tickets, I did that and was able to get closer to the stage and in the second row of that section.

For those of you on the floor, be prepared to stand for the entire show.

momto2inKC
06-08-2009, 05:59 PM
For those of you on the floor, be prepared to stand for the entire show.

I'm lucky I have a tall daughter! I wouldn't probably take floor seats farther than 10 or so rows back. It's REALLY hard to see especially for the little ones. Our venue does not allow them to stand on chairs. During the Hannah Montana concert lots of parents were left holding thier kids for the duration of the concert just so they could see.
We had lower bowl and still stood the whole time ;) I warned my daughter with floor seats, she has no choice, she HAS to stand unless she wants to see the people in front of hers behinds all night :lmao:

BJBarbosa
06-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Hey everyone I was about to join Miley's club for the code today but luckily read that last night was the last night they gave out codes, so I didn't waste another 30 dollars..

If anyone by chance has any seats left on their code please let me know!

Thank you!

thelittlemermaid
06-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Thank you so much for the code!! I"m working on getting some seats. Let hope they pop up. I've seen some ok seats but not the area I want (no floor seats). Thank you again so much

Your very welcome! :) My DD is going to be just as thrilled with the fan packet that comes with getting the fan club, she will never know about the rest. ;)

Hope you can get the seats you want! Good luck! :)

kato0627
06-08-2009, 09:21 PM
For the American Express presale, if I purchase tickets with my DH card, does he need to be present for us to enter the show???
I don't think he wants to go

momto2inKC
06-08-2009, 09:51 PM
So I wonder how this is going to be handled once inside the venue. If there are no tickets how will the ushers know who belongs to what seat? Maybe when they scan our credit cards they give us something to show. Will be interesting!
And I noticed my local craiglist already has a post for 2 tickets for sale. Only stipulation is you must attend the concert with her and her daughter lol

kritter
06-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Anyone get this email::

As the parent/guardian of a MileyWorld member, we thought you would like to be aware that "I Love All Access" (ILAA) have a very limited number (150 per show) of special tour packages available for each of the shows in Miley's 2009 concert tour.

For full details of the packages please visit I LOVE ALL ACCESS directly.

IMPORTANT: WE ARE LETTING YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS OFFER AS A COURTESY ONLY. THIS OFFER IS NOT PART OF THE MILEYWORLD PRESALE.

YOU SHOULD CONTACT ILAA DIRECTLY ABOUT THIS OFFER AT:888-458-8297 (toll free from UK is 00-800-458-82971) or e-mail info@iloveallaccess.com

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT MILEYWORLD SUPPORT REGARDING THIS ILAA OFFER AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU!

tikilyn
06-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Anyone get this email::

As the parent/guardian of a MileyWorld member, we thought you would like to be aware that "I Love All Access" (ILAA) have a very limited number (150 per show) of special tour packages available for each of the shows in Miley's 2009 concert tour.

For full details of the packages please visit I LOVE ALL ACCESS directly.

IMPORTANT: WE ARE LETTING YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS OFFER AS A COURTESY ONLY. THIS OFFER IS NOT PART OF THE MILEYWORLD PRESALE.

YOU SHOULD CONTACT ILAA DIRECTLY ABOUT THIS OFFER AT:888-458-8297 (toll free from UK is 00-800-458-82971) or e-mail info@iloveallaccess.com

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT MILEYWORLD SUPPORT REGARDING THIS ILAA OFFER AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU!

Did you see the price of those tickets?:scared1: Heres the info. So is that 295.00 for ONE ticket? I guess it would would be worth it if there was a meet and greet involved.

Each Miley Cyrus Fun Fan Package includes:

A ticket in the first 25 rows*
Pre-show party**
Miley Cyrus gift bag
Early hassle-free entrance to venue
Fun Fan souvenir laminate***
Crowd-free merchandise shopping
Parking****
There is no meet & greet included with this package.

VIP Ticket Package Price: $ 295.00
(Prices in U.S. Dollars)

Coming Soon

*Exact seat location available at show.
**Miley will not be at Pre-show party
***Souvenir laminate does not provide backstage access
****Where available
You will be required to sign a waiver and release of liability.
Package details subject to change without notice.

elgerber
06-09-2009, 06:52 AM
So I wonder how this is going to be handled once inside the venue. If there are no tickets how will the ushers know who belongs to what seat? Maybe when they scan our credit cards they give us something to show. Will be interesting!
And I noticed my local craiglist already has a post for 2 tickets for sale. Only stipulation is you must attend the concert with her and her daughter lol

From everything I have read, when they scan your credit card it prints out seat vouchers for everyone you bought tickets for.
Good luck to that craiglist person LOL, unless her daughter bought the tickets with her own credit card and ID, that's not gonna work.

kritter
06-09-2009, 08:37 AM
From everything I have read, when they scan your credit card it prints out seat vouchers for everyone you bought tickets for.
Good luck to that craiglist person LOL, unless her daughter bought the tickets with her own credit card and ID, that's not gonna work.

Hey Erika,

Did you get tickets. There are still presale tickets available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitzka
06-09-2009, 09:00 AM
For the American Express presale, if I purchase tickets with my DH card, does he need to be present for us to enter the show???

Yes, if you use his Amex he has to be present as he has to present both the card and picture ID.

DD is not interested in going to this show (thank goodness) but i wuold love to hear how it goes for everyone else and am so glad so many are getting good seats.

Lara

momxx5
06-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Oh man, I just heard about the new concert tour this morning.
Both DDs ( 10 & 7 yr olds) would love to go, but with DH losing his job a few weeks ago, and the prices of those tickets sadly we will not be going.

I may try to win some on the radio when the time comes closer. We are in a smaller town and in most cases its quite easy to get through to the radio station, however when it comes to something this big....Miley, No Doubt, etc, it is a lot harder to get through on the radio.

Bragging moment....DD(10) sang "The Climb" at the talent show last Friday and won Judge's choice. DD can sing. I don't know who she got it from but that girl has an awesome voice. At first I was hoping that she would sing a differnet song....maybe a Disney one like from Little Mermaid or Beauty & the Beast, but she nailed The Climb. We were so excited and proud of her.

mickeyboat
06-09-2009, 09:54 AM
I am still going back and forth on this one. I elected not to do the fan club - hoping to get something with regular ticket sales (anyone know when they go on sale?) for Hartford, CT.

Now I wonder if I should even do it at all. Argh!

Denae

Schachteles
06-09-2009, 10:04 AM

YES, according to the "rules" the person's name on the credit card is going to have to be matched with a Government Issued ID and all people have to be there at entry, so I don't know if your DH could show up with you, get you in and then RUN for the door. :rotfl2:

gymboqueenkaylee
06-09-2009, 10:27 AM
We are going!! My daughter and niece are going with my sister and I and they are more than excited!! I just found out too that my sister in law is taking my niece and nephew as well so it's going to be a great time I'm sure.

momto2inKC
06-09-2009, 10:46 AM

That sounds good to me! I was hoping it wasn't something where your card had to be scanned everytime you left and came back to your seat.
The tickets are all over Ebay too this morning. I just can't believe these scalpers, they don't give up!

elgerber
06-09-2009, 11:13 AM
That sounds good to me! I was hoping it wasn't something where your card had to be scanned everytime you left and came back to your seat.
The tickets are all over Ebay too this morning. I just can't believe these scalpers, they don't give up!

Hmmm, wonder what the heck they are thinking? It will not work! I hope the people who might bid on them are aware of this.

momto2inKC
06-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Hmmm, wonder what the heck they are thinking? It will not work! I hope the people who might bid on them are aware of this.

A lot of them say that an 'associate' will walk into the venue with them. So i'm guessing they must be buying blocks of 4 and then an 'associate' enters then leaves and they just eat the cost of that one ticket maybe?

peyton18
06-09-2009, 11:20 AM
YES, according to the "rules" the person's name on the credit card is going to have to be matched with a Government Issued ID and all people have to be there at entry, so I don't know if your DH could show up with you, get you in and then RUN for the door. :rotfl2:

That's what I plan on doing! I actually enjoy Miley but didn't want to spend an extra $100 for my ticket. I'm letting my DDs 11 & 15 go but I had to buy the tickets of course. I got first row through the fan club so they are pumped! I forsee really long lines waiting to get in & taking a looong time though. Hope everything goes smoothly....

got2travel
06-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Looks like Miley is not getting the response that Hannah did last tour. Got an email this morning saying presale tickets are still available. There were previously only good until 10pm yesterday.

As for the all acess thing. Not worth the money in my opinion. Plus I've already got seats in the 15th row. That says it gives seats in the first 25 rows. If I paid more then got a seat further away I'd be highly upset.

And the ebay/craig's list tickets. All the credit card holder has to do is be the one to pick up the tickets at will call the day of the show. Once the tickets are picked up, anyone can use them. At least that's how I understood it.

KadysMom
06-09-2009, 11:32 AM
I GOT TICKETS! I got 4 this morning. DD7 is going to just die~!

PinkRhombus
06-09-2009, 11:34 AM
I wouldn't buy tickets off there for ANYTHING. Besides the fact that it is ticketless...you won't have anything in-hand that will get you in. What if no one shows up? And there is also a big possibility that those tickets could be cancelled.

momto2inKC
06-09-2009, 11:38 AM
And the ebay/craig's list tickets. All the credit card holder has to do is be the one to pick up the tickets at will call the day of the show. Once the tickets are picked up, anyone can use them. At least that's how I understood it.

They're not doing it that way though. Your credit card is scanned as you enter the venue to for this tour. No will call at all this time around.

momto2inKC
06-09-2009, 11:39 AM
I wouldn't buy tickets off there for ANYTHING. Besides the fact that it is ticketless...you won't have anything in-hand that will get you in. What if no one shows up? And there is also a big possibility that those tickets could be cancelled.

I agree! I have a feeling all of us going will probably witness at least one group that bought tickets off Ebay and not be able to get in :sad2:

KadysMom
06-09-2009, 11:50 AM
I am still going back and forth on this one. I elected not to do the fan club - hoping to get something with regular ticket sales (anyone know when they go on sale?) for Hartford, CT.

Now I wonder if I should even do it at all. Argh!

Denae

Hi Denae

They go on sale Saturday morning at 10am. I got the presale ones and I didnt get great seats, but I got seats! I am trying to win through 96.5tic so go to their website and register. They are giving out a bunch of tickets on the radio. PM me if you need a link to their site.

got2travel
06-09-2009, 12:07 PM
They're not doing it that way though. Your credit card is scanned as you enter the venue to for this tour. No will call at all this time around.

Ah, I misunderstood the instructions. Didn't realize the credit card scan took place right at the entrance.

Guess we better get there early!

mom_2a_sept_princess
06-09-2009, 12:15 PM
I got tickets to the Hartford, CT concert. DD is so happy!

Schachteles
06-09-2009, 12:15 PM
According to an e-mail I just got, presale tickets are still available and if you join the club now you will get an instant presale code.

Schachteles
06-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Looks like Miley is not getting the response that Hannah did last tour. Got an email this morning saying presale tickets are still available. There were previously only good until 10pm yesterday.

As for the all acess thing. Not worth the money in my opinion. Plus I've already got seats in the 15th row. That says it gives seats in the first 25 rows. If I paid more then got a seat further away I'd be highly upset.

Looks like you are right...could be the economy...but more then anything I think it is because people want HANNAH and her music, not Miley.

Piglets Mommy
06-09-2009, 12:26 PM
Looks like you are right...could be the economy...but more then anything I think it is because people want HANNAH and her music, not Miley.

Could be that, Could be that Metro Station isn't the greatest opening act where the little ones are concerned. My DD is 5 and LOVES Miley, but I'm not sure if I want her to hear Metro Station. I like their sound, but am just not comfortable with my 5 yo seeing them.

I totally get it for Miley and her career though...I think she is trying to get away from the little kid stuff some and do her own thing.

Schachteles
06-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Could be that, Could be that Metro Station isn't the greatest opening act where the little ones are concerned. My DD is 5 and LOVES Miley, but I'm not sure if I want her to hear Metro Station. I like their sound, but am just not comfortable with my 5 yo seeing them.

I totally get it for Miley and her career though...I think she is trying to get away from the little kid stuff some and do her own thing.

Metro Station will be interesting...

My DDs love Miley too, but sure like Hannah. And sadly a LOT of her following are the girls that are watching Hannah Montana. I get what she is trying to do for her image, but this could also negatively impact it.

momto2inKC
06-09-2009, 12:29 PM

I also wonder if it's not lack of advertising up to this point? I hadn't heard about it until I saw this thread over the weekend. Just this morning I saw the first commercial on local tv for it, it was for the American Express presale tomorrow. None of mine or my daughters friends knew about it until I posted about getting tickets on Facebook.
I'm betting for the general sale Saturday they sell a lot of tickets.

Schachteles
06-09-2009, 12:33 PM
I also wonder if it's not lack of advertising up to this point? I hadn't heard about it until I saw this thread over the weekend. Just this morning I saw the first commercial on local tv for it, it was for the American Express presale tomorrow. None of mine or my daughters friends knew about it until I posted about getting tickets on Facebook.
I'm betting for the general sale Saturday they sell a lot of tickets.

Interesting, here in Minnesota it was on the news so my girls knew the day that I found out just by the TV being on at daycare. Regardless, it will be a sell out.

Schachteles
06-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Does anyone have a list of Miley songs? I guess I am going to have to do some looking so I know what songs to expect...

piglet33
06-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Does anyone have a list of Miley songs? I guess I am going to have to do some looking so I know what songs to expect...

These are the ones I found:

From Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus

See You Again
East Northumberland High
Let's Dance
G.N.O. (Girl's Night Out)
Right Here
As I Am
Start All Over
Clear
Good and Broken
I Miss You

From Breakout

Breakout
7 Things
The Driveway
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Full Circle
Fly On The Wall
Bottom Of The Ocean
Wake Up America
These Four Walls
Simple Song
Goodbye
See You Again

From The Hannah Montana Movie

Don't Walk Away
Hoedown Throwdown
Dream
The Climb
Butterfly Fly Away

Duet with Billy Ray

Ready Set Don't Go

thelittlemermaid
06-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Miley needs to remember that it's "Hannah" who got her where she is now. Cause it sure wasn't "Daddy's" career that helped.

I agree about the attention for this concert is not like what the other one had.

O/T.....I know her brother is part of Metro Station, but which one is he? Please tell me he isn't the one with all the piercings on his face. Is he really Billy Ray's kid? If so.........:eek:

Schachteles
06-09-2009, 01:57 PM
These are the ones I found:

From Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus

See You Again
East Northumberland High
Let's Dance
G.N.O. (Girl's Night Out)
Right Here
As I Am
Start All Over
Clear
Good and Broken
I Miss You

From Breakout

Breakout
7 Things
The Driveway
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Full Circle
Fly On The Wall
Bottom Of The Ocean
Wake Up America
These Four Walls
Simple Song
Goodbye
See You Again

From The Hannah Montana Movie

Don't Walk Away
Hoedown Throwdown
Dream
The Climb
Butterfly Fly Away

Duet with Billy Ray

Ready Set Don't Go

When I look at that list...that is still a LOT of really good songs. Now I am less concerned about her...and more concerned about the opening act! :rotfl2:

I was telling DH that I think we all (kids included) need ear plugs!

Schachteles
06-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Miley needs to remember that it's "Hannah" who got her where she is now. Cause it sure wasn't "Daddy's" career that helped.

I agree about the attention for this concert is not like what the other one had.

O/T.....I know her brother is part of Metro Station, but which one is he? Please tell me he isn't the one with all the piercings on his face. Is he really Billy Ray's kid? If so.........:eek:

I agree!!

As for her brother...YES he is the pierced kid!! :eek:

momto2inKC
06-09-2009, 02:08 PM
I agree!!

As for her brother...YES he is the pierced kid!! :eek:

Yep the tall skinny tatooed and pierced guy is Trace Cyrus. Mitcell Mussos brother is lead vocals.

peyton18
06-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Yep the pierced one but Billy Ray isn't his biological dad.

pilferk
06-12-2009, 01:09 PM
A lot of the concert sites will release presale codes for concerts through their website. So if you don't want to pay $$ for a mileyworld membership you might try googling the arena for your town and signing up for their email newsletters.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but...wouldn't work for the Mileyworld codes.

EACH member got their OWN unique code, good for 4 tickets. That's it. If you tried to use it to buy more than that....didn't work. I know because I just wanted to use it to check how fast seats were going AFTER we bought ours...and it wouldn't let me. Told me that the code had already bought the max seats allowed.

pilferk
06-12-2009, 01:10 PM

Laura

Just use the card (and it's still going on).

Tomorrow (I think) is general onsale date.

pilferk
06-12-2009, 01:13 PM
I got tickets to the Hartford, CT concert. DD is so happy!

Us, too.

Floor seats (Section 4, Row b).

:)

brettb
06-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Grumble, grumble, grumble.

I got tickets during the presale for Newark for the Sunday show, Section 9, Row 17 I think. Perfectly fine seats.

Why I went back for the AmEx presale, I don't know. At 11:30am (i.e. not as soon at it started @ 10am), I tried for preferred AmEx seats and it came up with row 17 in Section C. (That's the front left floor section.) I wonder what I could have gotten at 10am through the preferred seats. (And of course with paperless tickets and the 4 ticket maximum PER FAMILY, I couldn't buy better seats and then flip the old ones - even for face value.)

Overall, it's been fairly easy to get this season. The only tickets I haven't been able to get were Taylor Swift.

For this show, I think the economy, lack of "Hannah", and the paperless tickets all contributed in varying degrees.

Bottom line for me is that these pre-sales may not be such a good thing in combination with the ticketless sytem. Buying early can lock you in to worse seats and that seems counter-productive for a fee-based fan club. Prior to the paperless system, when demand was so high, just having an extra shot (or shots, with credit card presales) at getting tickets added value to the paid membership. But now, if they're going to have to "extend" the presale because it doesn't sell out, then have better tickets available to AmEx holders, or the GP after.....grrrrrr.

pilferk
06-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Grumble, grumble, grumble.

I got tickets during the presale for Newark for the Sunday show, Section 9, Row 17 I think. Perfectly fine seats.

Why I went back for the AmEx presale, I don't know. At 11:30am (i.e. not as soon at it started @ 10am), I tried for preferred AmEx seats and it came up with row 17 in Section C. (That's the front left floor section.) I wonder what I could have gotten at 10am through the preferred seats. (And of course with paperless tickets and the 4 ticket maximum PER FAMILY, I couldn't buy better seats and then flip the old ones - even for face value.)

Overall, it's been fairly easy to get this season. The only tickets I haven't been able to get were Taylor Swift.

For this show, I think the economy, lack of "Hannah", and the paperless tickets all contributed in varying degrees.

Bottom line for me is that these pre-sales may not be such a good thing in combination with the ticketless sytem. Buying early can lock you in to worse seats and that seems counter-productive for a fee-based fan club. Prior to the paperless system, when demand was so high, just having an extra shot (or shots, with credit card presales) at getting tickets added value to the paid membership. But now, if they're going to have to "extend" the presale because it doesn't sell out, then have better tickets available to AmEx holders, or the GP after.....grrrrrr.

We actually bought the membership not for the early ticket access (we bought well after the '07 tour, in Aug of '08) but because our eldest asked for it for her birthday, so....for us, the ticket access was an added bonus.

I agree...THIS time it doesn't look like it will be AS valuable as it was for the '07 tour. On the flip side, having 3 chances (and only needing one) to get tickets sort of made us feel a LOT less worried we'd get them.

On how they handle the ticket presales: We were told that about 5,000 seats per venue were allocated to the Mileyworld presale...about twice what was allocated for the '07 Mileyworld presale. I don't know if that's true, but if it is....I'd gather that may have contributed some to the "late" availability of those seats. I think they probably take the "good seats" and divy them up relativley equally between the Mileyworld presale, the Amex presale, and the GP. So, on that front, you're probably right.....the Mileyworld membership might not get you a LOT better seats. Especially considering that the "demand" coming from AMEX card holders is likely a smaller subset than the "target audience" that makes up the Mileyworld membership.

But still...we got floor seats, 2nd section from the front, second row. I'm perfectly fine with those! Sure, I wouldn't have minded getting closer, but...

OH, and I think you COULD flip the seats, FYI...especially if you're already at the show. Bring both cards, meet the buyer and their party, go to the entrance swipe one card, show ID, get 4 seat assignments. Swipe the other, show ID, get seat assignments and give whichever 4 go to the buyer to them.

I've done something similar at a ticketless show.....they didn't give me any problems. 2 different cards (the limit is per CC), but we had a large group going to the show...and we didn't NEED to sit together (but we ended up pretty close together, anyway). They didn't question me at all...but maybe that was just Hartford. They can be pretty lax at the gate, anyway.

tikilyn
06-13-2009, 10:21 AM
It's 20 mins after 10am. How did everyone fare with general sales? For San Antonio Tx they are going fast. We ended up in the noise bleed section but we are close to the stage. So hopefully it will be a good view!

disneyoverload
06-13-2009, 10:30 AM
We somehow ended up with great seats! We're in section B (center stage) row 3! Good luck to those of you in other time zones! :goodvibes

tikilyn
06-13-2009, 10:36 AM
We somehow ended up with great seats! We're in section B (center stage) row 3! Good luck to those of you in other time zones! :goodvibes

Congrats on your great seats! Thats awesome!

Is that for the San Antonio concert? We're in section 210 row 11 seats 7-10. I've never been to the ATT center there so I don't know how big or small this place is. One review said it's small but I guess we should be happy with what we got! And I only spent 306.00 instead of the 400.00 I was willing to pay.

libinatorsmom
06-13-2009, 10:41 AM
I just got three tickets... WOO HOO.... so excited... had floor seats at 1st but quickly switched to Lower Level as my DD is only 5 and might have a hard time on the floor... still great seats and we cant WAIT!!

debbiecarr98
06-13-2009, 10:46 AM
i called right at ten for boston. i could not get 4 seats together, but when i lowered the number to two we got floor seats floor f row 8. glad to see other ppl are able to get tickets, but just wish we could have gone together, I mean gotten four seats together, seems like 10 on the first day of the sales is early to not be able to get four seats together.

glitzybabes
06-13-2009, 12:22 PM
As of right now Atlanta only has tickets left for 1. Glad I was able to get tickets on Monday. :goodvibes :banana: for all who got tickets.

haley's mom
06-13-2009, 05:24 PM
I got pretty good seats for Cleveland. I got on right at 10am, and we got the section closest to the stage (not floor), row 6. My DD is only 6 so I did not want floor seats; unless you are super close, it will be difficult to see.

My only complaint is that Miley is not coming to Pittsburgh. We have to drive 2.5 hours to Cleveland. Other options were State College, PA (a 3 hour drive), or Columbus (again, 3+ hours).

My DD is so excited. This is her 1st concert.

pal-mickey
06-13-2009, 09:32 PM
I was able to get 4 tickets to the Newark, NJ concert when there was the pre sale for Mileyworld members. I was not able to get online until 8pm, so I was surprised there were still tickets left. The seats aren't the best, first level straight back from the stage. I wasn't too worried because we had good seats the last time and with the large video screens I'm sure it will be ok.

Terry36
06-13-2009, 09:37 PM
We were also able to get 4 tickets via American Express pre-sale for the N.O. show. We are on the 1st level above the floor facing the stage. We got them at 10:15 a.m.

lovetheprincesses
06-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Anyone going to Nashville or Memphis?

Vickie46
06-14-2009, 03:27 PM
we are going to Nashville.. section 105!

Kika
06-24-2009, 12:49 PM
I ended up with 2 extra lower level tickets to the Tampa show(long story) that I will be selling if anyone is (or knows someone who is) interested. I'm not trying to make any money off them; just trying to recoup what I spent on them (face value of tickets plus ticketmaster fees).

MAGICX2
08-06-2009, 08:13 AM
When I bring up my purchase history on Ticketmaster it says my purchase was for Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds tour with the 10/09 date. Have they decided to change directions with the concert or is this just a glitch?

kritter
08-06-2009, 08:26 AM
When I bring up my purchase history on Ticketmaster it says my purchase was for Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds tour with the 10/09 date. Have they decided to change directions with the concert or is this just a glitch?

:confused3:confused3

pilferk
08-06-2009, 08:29 AM

Glitch, as far as I can tell. Everything I can find on the tour still lists it as a Miley tour sponsored by Wal-mart.

annagirl
08-06-2009, 09:29 AM
I got my daughter tickets during the presale. This'll be her first concert! So much fun!!! :cool1:

pilferk
08-06-2009, 09:34 AM
I got my daughter tickets during the presale. This'll be her first concert! So much fun!!! :cool1:

Yup, us too. During the Mileyworld presale.

We're giving them to her, tomorrow, for her birthday. She has NO clue. :)

Show isn't til November. I may have to find a way to bottle the energy, and sell it, til then.

momto2inKC
08-06-2009, 11:42 AM

Just pulled my order up and it's Miley Cyrus, I think yours just has last years tour name as a glitch of some sorts.

MAGICX2
08-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Glitch, as far as I can tell. Everything I can find on the tour still lists it as a Miley tour sponsored by Wal-mart.

Just pulled my order up and it's Miley Cyrus, I think yours just has last years tour name as a glitch of some sorts.

DANG!:headache: I was hoping that maybe they decided to slide Hannah in there for us since there wasn't as big as a response to this tour as there was to the Best of Both Worlds tour in 07/08.

Trying to decide what to do. DD5.5 just had ear surgery. Dr. says she might be okay to still go to 10/31/09 show in Louisville, KY. We bought the ticket insurance. Not sure if she will enjoy this show as much since its not Hannah. She still enjoys Miley, but would enjoy a Hannah show more. Her follow up visit is 9/29. Thinking about holding off on decision until after reports come in from first show on 9/14.:confused3

pilferk
08-07-2009, 06:06 AM
DANG!:headache: I was hoping that maybe they decided to slide Hannah in there for us since there wasn't as big as a response to this tour as there was to the Best of Both Worlds tour in 07/08.

Trying to decide what to do. DD5.5 just had ear surgery. Dr. says she might be okay to still go to 10/31/09 show in Louisville, KY. We bought the ticket insurance. Not sure if she will enjoy this show as much since its not Hannah. She still enjoys Miley, but would enjoy a Hannah show more. Her follow up visit is 9/29. Thinking about holding off on decision until after reports come in from first show on 9/14.:confused3

First things first: I hope everything turns out well for your daugther (and you) and the surgery goes perfectly! :)

What type of ear surgery? Would earplugs help (ie: is it the loud noise they're worried about)?

I would hold off, both in terms of seeing what's going on after the 1st show AND after your daughter's follow up to make a final decison. I'm not sure of the terms of the insurance...but I don't think that would be too late, would it?

We're considering, depending on the set list, skipping Metro Station (either showing up late if they're an opening act, or making a bathroom break if they're used like the Jonas Brothers were during the last tour). I've heard their music...and I'm not sure I'm comfortable exposing my 7 year old daughter to it. We're waffling.

But luckily my daughter likes Miley's music too. And my understanding is that she has access to some (if not a lot) of the Hannah catalog, too. We'll see.

mtquinn
08-07-2009, 06:55 AM
Just curious...how much are these tix going for? I figure it's too late for me to score any, but just wanted to know.

pilferk
08-07-2009, 07:19 AM
Just curious...how much are these tix going for? I figure it's too late for me to score any, but just wanted to know.

We paid $80 apiece for floor seats. Those were the most expensive tier....I think the range was $40 - $80.

One thing: It's a "ticketless" show. You buy admission with your credit card (CC)...you don't get tickets. You bring THAT CC to the show, they swipe it and hand you your seating assignment slip (which you DO know, precisely, when you buy your admission).

libinatorsmom
08-07-2009, 09:32 AM
We are going to the Milwaukee show and my daughter cant wait... I was told there will be Hannah and Miley songs both and that this may be the last time she will be doing Hannah songs in concert... we shall see.... all rumor of course... this will be my DD's 1st concenrt

pilferk
08-07-2009, 10:26 AM
We are going to the Milwaukee show and my daughter cant wait... I was told there will be Hannah and Miley songs both and that this may be the last time she will be doing Hannah songs in concert... we shall see.... all rumor of course... this will be my DD's 1st concenrt

Ditto all the way around (well, except we're going to the Hartford show AND she doesn't know yet..but she will).

We've "heard" that she has access to at least some (and maybe most) of the Hannah songs this tour, especially the stuff from the movie and the 3rd season soundtrack. We'll see if it's true.

It will also be our dd's 1st concert. :)

Kika
08-07-2009, 02:11 PM
That is great to hear that she may be singing some Hannah songs. I know my DD will enjoy the concert regardless, but the more songs she knows the better (especially for $80 a pop...LOL).

Our concert is not 'til December, so I am also looking forward to hearing reviews of the earlier concerts.

pilferk
08-07-2009, 07:44 PM
We gave her the tickets today. Here was her reaction:

http://twitvid.com/9FC7D

(Let me know if it doesn't work...I'll upload it to youtube).

mickeyboat
08-07-2009, 08:32 PM
pilferk - great video. I teared up, too, just watching it.

We live in Vermont and are taking our 8 & 9 year old DDs to the Hartford concert on November 12, too! They are getting the tickets for their birthdays at the end of the month. I hope there are a lot of Hannah songs, too.

MAGICX2
08-10-2009, 11:43 AM
First things first: I hope everything turns out well for your daugther (and you) and the surgery goes perfectly! :)

What type of ear surgery? Would earplugs help (ie: is it the loud noise they're worried about)?

I would hold off, both in terms of seeing what's going on after the 1st show AND after your daughter's follow up to make a final decison. I'm not sure of the terms of the insurance...but I don't think that would be too late, would it?

Thank you! Everything went as well as could be expected. She had her last set of tubes put in when she was 18mo old. We thought both had fallen out. She started having a bunch of trouble with her left ear in April. Turns out a leasion had grown over the tube in her left ear. Because they had to remove the tube and the lesion, she had to have some sking taken from behind her ear and placed over the area they removed so that it would act like a graft and close the hole in that area. We are supposed to try to avoid any extremely loud noises that could cause the graft to vibrate and come loose. An earplug "could" help but its not a guarantee.

As far as the insurance, it wouldn't be too late. We have up until 14 days after the event to file a claim for the reason we couldn't attend. I think we are going to wait it out and see how it goes. Thanks!

Schachteles
09-29-2009, 12:49 PM
Has anyone seen the concert yet?? If so, what was her song line up?

pilferk
09-29-2009, 12:58 PM
Has anyone seen the concert yet?? If so, what was her song line up?

I've read reviews of the first couple shows. They mention that she's staying pretty far from the HM catalog, doing more stuff off of Breakout, the Walmart EP (party in the usa, etc), some stuff from "Meet Miley Cyrus", etc. She is doing some stuff (the climb, Hoedown Throwdown) from the movie soundtrack, as well.

She has NOT done "Best of Both Worlds", FYI.

The reviews say she changes her clothes somewhere between 8 and 10 times during the show. :) Both reviews were generally positive, but not glowing. Then again, I'm not sure I'd expect music critics to give this show glowing reviews...not exactly the "Miley Wheelhouse demographic", ya know?

No one has mentioned Metro Station in the reviews. I actually think that might be a good thing because, if they were doing wildly inappropriate material (considering both reviews mention the audience skewed pretty young), I think it would get a mention.

pilferk
09-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Here's some of the reviews:
http://www.contracostatimes.com/music/ci_13376683

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2009/09/live-review-miley-cyrus-wonder-world-concert-at-staples-center.html

http://www.onpdx.com/music/miley-cyrus-live-in-concert-tour-review/

http://socialbutterflies.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/miley-cyrus-kicks-off-world-tour-in-portland/

http://www.oregonlive.com/music/index.ssf/2009/09/review_miley_cyrus_rocks_the_r.html

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/09/15/miley-cyrus-parties-in-portland/

Some pics from one of the shows:
http://neonlimelight.com/2009/09/23/live-shots-miley-cyrus-wonder-world-tour-rolls-into-los-angeles-with-metro-station/

Schachteles
09-29-2009, 01:20 PM
Here's some of the reviews:
http://www.contracostatimes.com/music/ci_13376683

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2009/09/live-review-miley-cyrus-wonder-world-concert-at-staples-center.html

http://www.onpdx.com/music/miley-cyrus-live-in-concert-tour-review/

http://socialbutterflies.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/miley-cyrus-kicks-off-world-tour-in-portland/

http://www.oregonlive.com/music/index.ssf/2009/09/review_miley_cyrus_rocks_the_r.html

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/09/15/miley-cyrus-parties-in-portland/

Some pics from one of the shows:
http://neonlimelight.com/2009/09/23/live-shots-miley-cyrus-wonder-world-tour-rolls-into-los-angeles-with-metro-station/

Thanks. I am curious, we have 5th row seats, are we able to bring cameras into the show? I know I saw girls with them at the Jonas Brothers.

pilferk
09-30-2009, 07:14 AM
Thanks. I am curious, we have 5th row seats, are we able to bring cameras into the show? I know I saw girls with them at the Jonas Brothers.

That I don't know.

I'm assuming the answer is "yes", but I'm not sure, and it may vary from venue to venue.

MOST venues have lifted the ban on cameras, but not video cameras. In today's age of cell phone cams, the camera ban is almost impossible to enforce...so most venues have just stricken it from their rules.

Most shows/concerts have gone in the same direction.

If you have your ticket receipt, there should be some "fine print" detailing any rules. See if it mentions "no pictures/cameras". If not, you might want to give your venue's Customer Service line a quick call to see.

Schachteles
10-27-2009, 12:51 PM
That I don't know.

I'm assuming the answer is "yes", but I'm not sure, and it may vary from venue to venue.

MOST venues have lifted the ban on cameras, but not video cameras. In today's age of cell phone cams, the camera ban is almost impossible to enforce...so most venues have just stricken it from their rules.

Most shows/concerts have gone in the same direction.

If you have your ticket receipt, there should be some "fine print" detailing any rules. See if it mentions "no pictures/cameras". If not, you might want to give your venue's Customer Service line a quick call to see.

Anyone know about cameras?? We go on Thursday and want to be ready. of course I would love to bring my SLR camera, but that might be too much?!?

elgerber
10-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Anyone know about cameras?? We go on Thursday and want to be ready. of course I would love to bring my SLR camera, but that might be too much?!?

I don't know about this show, but most venues will not allow SLR's only smaller point and shoot cameras.

Schachteles
10-27-2009, 01:24 PM
I don't know about this show, but most venues will not allow SLR's only smaller point and shoot cameras.

Kinda figured that...I have a smaller point and shoot one that I will bring...hopefully I will get some good ones from the 5th row :banana:

Eeyore1928
10-27-2009, 01:24 PM
My DH and DD just went. Loved the show. He took a camera. The shots look so dark. They really did not turn out too good. It is a really dark show.

Schachteles
10-27-2009, 01:25 PM

You guys are headed back in October to WDW! YEAH! We will be there the week after you for MEA week.

Schachteles
10-27-2009, 01:36 PM
My DH and DD just went. Loved the show. He took a camera. The shots look so dark. They really did not turn out too good. It is a really dark show.

Good to know, we have good seats, so hopefully that will help get some good pictures! Need to make sure the batteries are charged and memory stick is cleared off. Just need to remember to go out and get ear plugs!

Very excited to go...though still disappointed there won't be any Hannah stuff.

What did people think about the opening act? I have never heard any of their music. I thought that I might have my DDs (7 and 4) out getting shirts and stuff during that time.

elgerber
10-27-2009, 01:56 PM
Kinda figured that...I have a smaller point and shoot one that I will bring...hopefully I will get some good ones from the 5th row :banana:

Good grief, I didn't even realize it was you I was answering!!! The Target Center is one that will not allow the SLRs from what I have seen.

Schachteles
10-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Good grief, I didn't even realize it was you I was answering!!! The Target Center is one that will not allow the SLRs from what I have seen.

I will bring my small camera. :)

elgerber
10-27-2009, 02:13 PM
You guys are headed back in October to WDW! YEAH! We will be there the week after you for MEA week.

Actually that was my countdown from this year, it has started over. We are going end of Aug, early Sept next year.

Schachteles
10-27-2009, 02:15 PM
Actually that was my countdown from this year, it has started over. We are going end of Aug, early Sept next year.

OH...too funny! Let me know how it is at that time of year...we have thought about it.

Schachteles
10-28-2009, 11:28 AM
Just got an e-mail from the Target Center saying: Professional Cameras (e.g. detachable lenses longer than 3 inches) and Video Cameras are not allowed.

CRdisMom
10-28-2009, 01:06 PM

We will be there up in section 208. I got that same e-mail. Just don't bring a lens longer than 3 inches and you'll be fine.

CRdisMom
10-28-2009, 01:07 PM
one more thing. Are you going over MEA next year? We may see you there.

Schachteles
10-28-2009, 01:12 PM
We will be there up in section 208. I got that same e-mail. Just don't bring a lens longer than 3 inches and you'll be fine.

Yeah that is what my DH said, but I am just concerned they will fight us, so I will just bring my small camera. I hopefully will get some good pictures.

one more thing. Are you going over MEA next year? We may see you there.

We are!! We are going to go from the 16th to the 25th since Farmington generally gives the kids the Monday after the holiday off too. Now we just need to wait for airfare to become available to purchase. Where are yoiu guys looking to stay?

kritter
10-28-2009, 01:29 PM

Does this mean your not going on the Oct. 2010 cruise then??

Where are you staying @ Disney when you go??

CRdisMom
10-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Yeah that is what my DH said, but I am just concerned they will fight us, so I will just bring my small camera. I hopefully will get some good pictures.

We are!! We are going to go from the 16th to the 25th since Farmington generally gives the kids the Monday after the holiday off too. Now we just need to wait for airfare to become available to purchase. Where are yoiu guys looking to stay?

Anoka Hennepin does as well. I haven't decided on a resort yet. We did Pop last time and it was a bit small for 3 of us. and we are bringing the youngest with this time. DH wants a bigger bed so we are looking at CSR. I'd love to be Poly but that is out of my league. I'm planning on doing 6 or 7 day park pass and have one day dedicated to pool time. I have thought about renting points but a little nervous. My real concern is the dining plan. I'm not sure if we are going to do DXDP or DDP. I have to lay out my choices and see what we want to do.

Where are you staying? We flew Air Tran last time and loved them. Are you looking at a specific airline?

Sounds like you will have awesome seats for tomorrow night. Are you on the floor in 5th row or one the first tier?

becca-becca
10-29-2009, 09:29 AM
We went to the concert last night in St. Louis. We were one of the venues that had been re-scheduled due to Miley having strep throat. I wish I would have just had my money refunded. While I know this was not a Hannah show, (as far as I know) she is still finishing up her Hannah contract (am I wrong?). (Meaning by this comment that her active "target audience" are still Hannah fans). The reason Miley has had such success is due to Disney/Hannah. Therefore, many of her fans are of a younger age group. I feel that the concert was totally inappropriate for young children and questionable for children <14-15. She had on way too skimpy of clothing, she danced in ways that I found distasteful and she did a short sort of "pole" type dance during I think Girls Night Out with a rope that was hanging from the ceiling. I understand her need to break from Hannah and try to be on her own, but IMO this is the wrong way to go about it. I so wished I had not spent that money on tickets. I feel she is now for the older crowd and my children will be doing no more Miley. It is kind of sad. I was hoping she would stay away from this sort of thing. I don't know why proving you are growing up, etc. has to involve something that leans towards R-rated or at least PG13 and over.

I truly hope that those of you who are going to upcoming concerts aren't dissappointed, but I think some of you might be.

Schachteles
10-30-2009, 11:34 AM
We went to the concert last night in St. Louis. We were one of the venues that had been re-scheduled due to Miley having strep throat. I wish I would have just had my money refunded. While I know this was not a Hannah show, (as far as I know) she is still finishing up her Hannah contract (am I wrong?). (Meaning by this comment that her active "target audience" are still Hannah fans). The reason Miley has had such success is due to Disney/Hannah. Therefore, many of her fans are of a younger age group. I feel that the concert was totally inappropriate for young children and questionable for children <14-15. She had on way too skimpy of clothing, she danced in ways that I found distasteful and she did a short sort of "pole" type dance during I think Girls Night Out with a rope that was hanging from the ceiling. I understand her need to break from Hannah and try to be on her own, but IMO this is the wrong way to go about it. I so wished I had not spent that money on tickets. I feel she is now for the older crowd and my children will be doing no more Miley. It is kind of sad. I was hoping she would stay away from this sort of thing. I don't know why proving you are growing up, etc. has to involve something that leans towards R-rated or at least PG13 and over.

I truly hope that those of you who are going to upcoming concerts aren't dissappointed, but I think some of you might be.

Your sentiments are what a lot of the parents were saying at the show. I personally think parents should have EXPECTED that. Her CD was Breakout, she is trying to Breakout away from the Hannah thing. I went in expecting every single thing that I saw. I took my DDs who are 4 and 7...they NEVER once commented on her dancing or on her clothes, the only ones I heard talking about it were the mothers. She did not target the show as a Hannah show because that isn't what she wants to potray herself as. If it was going to be a clean Hannah Montana show they would have pegged it as that. If you checked out her opening act when the tickets went on sale, that would have been a HUGE clue as to what way she is going.

It was a great concert, I wish she interacted more with that audience, but we had AWESOME seats and had a great time...my daughters were sad to leave but werew excited to having been so close to Miley.

The quoted poster is right, she wore clothes that were skimpy (I have seen worse at the Mall of America) and she danced "sexy"...she is 16 and unfortunately like it or not, that is how a lot of them dance.

Say goodbye to Hannah...this is where Miley is going!

Anoka Hennepin does as well. I haven't decided on a resort yet. We did Pop last time and it was a bit small for 3 of us. and we are bringing the youngest with this time. DH wants a bigger bed so we are looking at CSR. I'd love to be Poly but that is out of my league. I'm planning on doing 6 or 7 day park pass and have one day dedicated to pool time. I have thought about renting points but a little nervous. My real concern is the dining plan. I'm not sure if we are going to do DXDP or DDP. I have to lay out my choices and see what we want to do.

Where are you staying? We flew Air Tran last time and loved them. Are you looking at a specific airline?

Sounds like you will have awesome seats for tomorrow night. Are you on the floor in 5th row or one the first tier?

We are actually looking to stay at our Hilton timeshare, it is close, convienent and affordable. Not sure about flights, my DH would really prefer Delta/NWA, so we will see.

We had AWESOME seats...fifth row floor right at the isle. Got lots of great pictures, wish I had just brough my SLR because quite a few people did and got great shots.

momto2inKC
10-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Your sentiments are what a lot of the parents were saying at the show. I personally think parents should have EXPECTED that. Her CD was Breakout, she is trying to Breakout away from the Hannah thing. I went in expecting every single thing that I saw. I took my DDs who are 4 and 7...they NEVER once commented on her dancing or on her clothes, the only ones I heard talking about it were the mothers. She did not target the show as a Hannah show because that isn't what she wants to potray herself as. If it was going to be a clean Hannah Montana show they would have pegged it as that. If you checked out her opening act when the tickets went on sale, that would have been a HUGE clue as to what way she is going.

It was a great concert, I wish she interacted more with that audience, but we had AWESOME seats and had a great time...my daughters were sad to leave but werew excited to having been so close to Miley.

The quoted poster is right, she wore clothes that were skimpy (I have seen worse at the Mall of America) and she danced "sexy"...she is 16 and unfortunately like it or not, that is how a lot of them dance.

Say goodbye to Hannah...this is where Miley is going!

We are actually looking to stay at our Hilton timeshare, it is close, convienent and affordable. Not sure about flights, my DH would really prefer Delta/NWA, so we will see.

We had AWESOME seats...fifth row floor right at the isle. Got lots of great pictures, wish I had just brough my SLR because quite a few people did and got great shots.

I agree...my daughter and I really enjoyed the concert,we also went in knowing it wasn't a HM show. We did see her HM show and honestly the costumes were not much different. We had 6th row center seats and had a great time!

piglet33
11-08-2009, 05:05 PM
I took my DD to the Miley concert last night and we both had a great time. I read all the reviews and was a little worried, but I didn't think there was anything wrong the whole night. She puts on a good show, and we went knowing there wouldn't be any HM songs since it was advertised at a Miley concert so we weren't disappointed. We had great seat, and my DD loved being so close to Miley. It was loud, but that was expected.

Anyway, I just wanted to say to people that are going to see her soon, not to worry about the reviews. You'll have a great time as long as you don't expect HM songs.

pal-mickey
11-08-2009, 07:45 PM
I was at the concert last night also. I thought it was great, but I felt is was definitely a more mature Miley than when I saw her in 2007.

vkg090902
11-12-2009, 02:54 PM
We are going to the Charlotte show on 11/24 and was wondering who the opening act and if anyone had a set listing. Would love to make sure my 7 year old knows all the words to all the songs.

Thanks

debbiecarr98
11-12-2009, 04:41 PM
We are going to the Charlotte show on 11/24 and was wondering who the opening act and if anyone had a set listing. Would love to make sure my 7 year old knows all the words to all the songs.

Thanks

Miley's older brother, Trace. He has a song that you may know, Shake It. My daughter who is 9 really liked the band.