PDA

View Full Version : Just got a Chef Mickeys for my arrival date!

brendaziz
06-01-2009, 06:20 PM
I'm pretty psyched! My ADR date was 2 weeks ago- going during 1st week of free dining and coudln't get a Chef Mickeys at all.
I've checked back a few times and nothing as well- and then i checked back today and go a late lunch instead of dinner but it's still something!

And for anyone who's wondering- the menu for lunch seems pretty similar to dinner only no prime rib and pork ribs instead.

mpetti
06-01-2009, 06:27 PM
:thumbsup2Congrats on the ADR. It does feel great getting the ADR you want. We have a CM booked for Dinner. I hope for Dinner they have the ribs. I know back in 07 they did. Like the prime rib, but love the ribs!! Good Luck.

Maryann :surfweb:

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
06-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Congragulations and have a great time.

ilandrazdsw
06-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Congratulations!!! I love CM's on the day we get there...since we don't do the parks the kids still get to see their friends! Enjoy your trip :)

PiperGirlInWondrland
06-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Congrats, enjoy!!! :cool1:

Park&Syd
06-01-2009, 11:12 PM
Great snag! :thumbsup2

poohaddict
06-01-2009, 11:54 PM
:thumbsup2 Congrats on the ADR. We had an ADR for dinner and we loved it. We are going to visit family outside of Orlando next spring and we are planning on going to WDW just to dine at Chef Mickey's.
Enjoy your Trip!!!

disprincess2002
06-02-2009, 12:01 AM
We are going to be there the first week of free dining and are trying chef mickey's for the first time.:)
Congrats on the adr!!

tami82
06-02-2009, 06:41 AM
That great! I know this seems like a very hard one to get into. I was stressing out before i made my reservations because i had told my kids about Chef Mickeys and they were excited about it. When i made my reservations they gave me a 8:00 for dinner so i had no choice but to take it:confused3 I tried many times to change to earlier with no luck. After a few days of calling back a CM on the phone told me they came out with lunch and i was thrilled. I got a 2:15. and you know what it will be great because you can go to the park in the morning, eat lunch, go for a swim and then go back to the parks at night. Actually Im glad we got the time we did because it would probably be the only opportunity we would have to have a good amount of time in the parks. All of our other reservations are in the evening cutting our park time down to practically nothing.

lacy1101
06-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Does anyone know what the hours for lunch are? If CM is open for lunch during our trip, I may try to book a late lunch before we go to MNSSHP (trying to decide between it and Kona).

brendaziz
06-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Does anyone know what the hours for lunch are? If CM is open for lunch during our trip, I may try to book a late lunch before we go to MNSSHP (trying to decide between it and Kona).

I'm not sure but I think it's something like 12-3??

And tami82- we got a 2:15 also!! I'm pretty happy b/c we'll be arriving the resort aroudn noon (or 1 if things run late) so we'll see if we can check in- if not we'll just drop off our bags and head over to Contemporary to hang out/explore before our ADR.
Then we have the whole evening free to do anythign and we'll just snack it up all night long- I'm sure we'll be full for quite awhile from lunch!