PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I need a suggestion!

princssdisnygina
06-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Ok... Here is our schedule... I need one more TS restaurant for picky eaters! We are meat and potato kind of people! Me, Mom and my 8 year old cousin!

Monday 29 June 2009 - Arrive Orlando 9:30PM

Tuesday 30 June 2009 - Pick up scooter, head to Animal Kingdom
Tusker House 1:40PM
Over to EPCOT
Chefs de France 7:30PM
Extra Magic Hours 9PM-12AM

Wednesday 1 July 2009 - Pick up car rental at Alamo 8:30AM
Drive to Sarasota/Siesta Key
Dinner at Chart House 5:45PM

Thursday 2 July 2009 - Typhoon Lagoon/Downtown Disney
Dinner at 1900 Park Fair 7:50PM

Friday 3 July 2009 - Magic Kingdom
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique 4:00PM
Dinner at Chef Mickey’s 7:35PM
Extra Magic Hours 11PM-2AM

Saturday 4 July 2009 - TRex Lunch 11:15AM
Depart Orlando 4:30PM

I tried getting into O'Hana for Breakfast on Thursday but the earliest they had was 10:45AM. We want to be at Typhoon Lagoon by 10. Since it is only 29 Days away it is VERY hard to get into anything. HELP!

Minnie824
06-01-2009, 09:46 AM
I would suggest to try Kona Cafe. We love the food there and its normally easier to get in to on short notice.

Dreamfinder2
06-01-2009, 09:51 AM
Since you don't have any other park days, I think Kona would be great, too.

But for meat & taters, Whispering Canyon Cafe is all about meat & taters! It's fun, too.

princssdisnygina
06-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Since you don't have any other park days, I think Kona would be great, too.

But for meat & taters, Whispering Canyon Cafe is all about meat & taters! It's fun, too.

We have done Whispering Canyon Cafe before... we like it. Not sure if that is what we want. What about the Wave? We kind of like the menu there.

Dreamfinder2
06-01-2009, 10:44 AM
We absolutely loved The Wave. Some of the menu descriptions sound more complex than they really are. Steaks were good, and you can substitute little fingerling potatoes for sides, if what's offered doesn't appeal to you. It is a cooly elegant spot, but not at all stuffy. You feel like you've been "out," if that makes sense.

princssdisnygina
06-01-2009, 10:52 AM
We absolutely loved The Wave. Some of the menu descriptions sound more complex than they really are. Steaks were good, and you can substitute little fingerling potatoes for sides, if what's offered doesn't appeal to you. It is a cooly elegant spot, but not at all stuffy. You feel like you've been "out," if that makes sense.

That is a relief to hear! I think that is what we will do. We want a good filet and we always loved the Concourse Steakhouse so I hope this is as good! Only downfall I dont see the kids menu on my site of www.allearsnet.com. Anyone know where I can find the kids menu?