PDA

View Full Version : Opinions Please!!!

Kat in WA
06-01-2009, 10:04 AM
Debating about a couple of restaurants on list (i.e., what to eliminate, what to keep). Okay, here goes:

1) Raglan Road vs. Rose and Crown

2) Wolfgang Puck Express vs. Earl of Sandwich

Thanks for the help:worship:

dml
06-01-2009, 10:55 AM
I would go to Raglan Road, food and entertainment are fantastic. I also prefer Wolfgang Express to Earl of Sandwich. You will get lots of comments on all 4 places. Good luck choosing!

webray
06-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Raglan Road...definately

As far as Wolfgang or Earl...toss up...I would just eat at whichever you are closer to at the time.

Dreamfinder2
06-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Raglan Road and WP's. All four are good. I'm reading a lot of good stuff on Rose & Crown lately. But I've got a bias toward RR because it has my very favorite dessert on property, and the whole package - food, service, atmosphere, entertainment - makes for a great night out.

Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with any of 'em.

disneyderns
06-01-2009, 11:03 AM
I haven't been to either of your first two, but my wife and I LOVE Earl of Sandwich - it's fast and the sandwhichs are just AWESOME.

philatiger
06-01-2009, 11:16 AM
We like WPE....tasty food and goof portions. Plan on having lunch there this Wednesday.

MickeyNicki
06-01-2009, 11:35 AM
We love WPE, it is awesome!

Trying RR for the first time this week and I cannot wait for that bread pudding!

tortoni
06-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Tough choices and it is really a matter of personal taste. When we are in DD, my DH and DD always go to earl for sandwiches and bring them over the WPE where my sons and I usually order food. It's never been a problem to combine this way--but if you have never been to both, Earl's is for sandwich lovers and WPE has just a lot of great choices.

Love both Raglan and Rose and Crown so that's tough. I really think Raglan may have the edge up on atmosphere, so I'd go for that.

deslynnpatterson
06-01-2009, 05:39 PM
we were not a big fan or Raglan Road-- but i have never been to Rose and Crown-- but we are huge fans of earls:) but we are trying wolf gang pucks this year for the first time too:) The thing we did like was the entertainment at Raglan Road:) you will enjoy that-:)

jayhjay
06-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Debating about a couple of restaurants on list (i.e., what to eliminate, what to keep). Okay, here goes:

1) Raglan Road vs. Rose and Crown

2) Wolfgang Puck Express vs. Earl of Sandwich

Thanks for the help:worship:

I'd vote for WPE. My absolute favorite CS and they have a huge variety.

I haven't tried R&C but we really liked Raglan when we went.

holeceks
06-01-2009, 06:03 PM
WPE was DEFINITELY my favorite CS! Oddly, the british fish and chips at EPCOT were both my DS and DHs favorite CS.

mickeymotto
06-01-2009, 06:40 PM
We have eaten at all 4 places.

No contest here....Ragland Road, if for nothing else but the Ger's Bread Pudding....yummo!:love:

And WGPE over Earls any day. Earls is good, but come on, its just a sammich.;)

WGPE has a wide variety of menu items and the food is always top notch!:thumbsup2 IMHO, its the best CS in WDW.:goodvibes