PDA

View Full Version : California Grill or the Wave

csmommy
06-01-2009, 07:55 AM
All our ADR's are done, confirmed & I think will not change. Although knowing me I will have another 3AM brainstorm & change SOMETHING before our August trip. :rolleyes1

We would love to be able to try both California Grill & The Wave, but just not enough time this trip. Please let me know which you would choose.

Thanks.:grouphug:

Dreamfinder2
06-01-2009, 08:01 AM
We've eaten at both, and the Wave is kinda special, y'know? It's signature level dining - ate there on my birthday a couple of weeks ago.

OP, I apologize ... something about my early onset dementia ... but I misread your earlier post, and saw Captain's Grill instead of California Grill.

California Grill, no question, altho The Wave would be a clear winner among most other 1 TS spots. CG is the total package - ambiance, view, food, service. That certainly gets my vote.

winterman
06-01-2009, 08:16 AM
Sorry, I can't help. We plan to go to both. We'll go to the Wave on a MK day and Captain's Grille on a DHS day. We have been to CG for lunch. Have not been to the Wave.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

JMD
06-01-2009, 10:09 AM
California Grill, no question.

PoohsFan1
06-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Hands down California Grill. That is by far my DH and I's favorite restaurant on property. But on the flip side we have never eaten at the Wave either, so I maybe a little more bias.