PDA

View Full Version : Dis Dieters, weight loss and support. June 09 final week pg 18 post 257

Pages : [1] 2

natalielongstaff
06-01-2009, 02:34 AM
Welcome to the June thread Dieters :)

As we have perfect salad eating weather im expecting some great losses this month :rotfl2:

Good luck Everyone :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

wilma-bride
06-01-2009, 02:35 AM
Good luck everyone - I am hoping to have lost the weight I put on last week. Today is going to be tough, though, as I'm working until 4:30 (normally finish at 1:30) so bound to be starving by the time I get home :guilty:

I will post the total losses for everyone tonight

natalielongstaff
06-01-2009, 02:40 AM

Thank you :thumbsup2

I forgot to say that May's dis dieter of the month is ....

GAYNOR

Well done Gaynor you have done so well :cool1::cool1:

wilma-bride
06-01-2009, 02:44 AM
Well done Gaynor - any chance of bottling some of your willpower for me ;)

Gaynor
06-01-2009, 02:51 AM

GAYNOR

WOW!!! :)

Thank You :banana: :banana:

You've made my day :yay::yay:

mandymouse
06-01-2009, 03:12 AM

GAYNOR

:banana::banana: Well Done Gaynor !!! :banana::banana:

and

:wizard::wizard: Good Luck everyone with this weeks weigh-in :wizard::wizard:

TinkTatoo
06-01-2009, 03:28 AM
Good luck everyone - I am hoping to have lost the weight I put on last week. Today is going to be tough, though, as I'm working until 4:30 (normally finish at 1:30) so bound to be starving by the time I get home :guilty:......

Good luck today Joh and for the weigh in tomorrow :thumbsup2

GAYNOR

:dance3::dance3: Well done Gaynor :dance3::dance3:

I'm weighing in tomorrow - I tried to be very good on my birthday, had quite a bit to drink but no cake (I decided which one I wanted the most ;) )

Good luck to everyone this month and lets hope this lovely weather makes it easier

natalielongstaff
06-01-2009, 03:34 AM
I would have gone for that option Jakki :thumbsup2

jen_uk
06-01-2009, 04:52 AM
Well done Gaynor! :banana::banana::banana:

Chilly
06-01-2009, 05:09 AM
Well after putting on 2lbs last week I stepped on the scales with trepidation this week to find i'd lost 4lbs this week :banana: I didn't rest on my laurels though and went out for a 5 mile walk.

Good luck to everyone in June. :cheer2:

natalielongstaff
06-01-2009, 05:47 AM
:cool1: Good for you Claire, thats brilliant hun xx :cool1:

wilma-bride
06-01-2009, 05:56 AM
Well after putting on 2lbs last week I stepped on the scales with trepidation this week to find i'd lost 4lbs this week :banana: I didn't rest on my laurels though and went out for a 5 mile walk.

Great result Claire - well done :thumbsup2

Danauk
06-01-2009, 06:04 AM
OK, I think it is time for me to join in again! I have lost 14lbs so far on my diet, but need to loose a lot more. I think I may have put on a few lbs this week as I never seem to be able to stick to my diet in half term! Oh well, I get back into my routine tomorrow so that will be fine. I think I might do some island laps on the jogging on wii fit this afternoon too.

natalielongstaff
06-01-2009, 07:55 AM
OK, I think it is time for me to join in again! I have lost 14lbs so far on my diet, but need to loose a lot more. I think I may have put on a few lbs this week as I never seem to be able to stick to my diet in half term! Oh well, I get back into my routine tomorrow so that will be fine. I think I might do some island laps on the jogging on wii fit this afternoon too.

Welcome back :) good luck this week xx

mandymouse
06-01-2009, 08:35 AM
I am hoping to have lost the weight I put on last week. Today is going to be tough, though, as I'm working until 4:30 (normally finish at 1:30) so bound to be starving by the time I get home :guilty:

:wizard: Good Luck for tomorrow Joh

I'm weighing in tomorrow - I tried to be very good on my birthday, had quite a bit to drink but no cake (I decided which one I wanted the most ;) )

:wizard: Good Luck with your weigh-in Jakki, I would've chosen booze over food too :rotfl2:

:yay: Well done Claire, that's great

Welcome back & :wizard: Good Luck

Gaynor
06-01-2009, 09:06 AM

Well done that's a good loss :thumbsup2

Well done on your loss so far :goodvibes

:banana:Good Luck this month everyone:banana:

irongirlof12
06-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Good luck everyone :grouphug:

PoppyAnna
06-01-2009, 01:08 PM

GAYNOR

Congratulations Gaynor:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Good choice;)

Well done, great news:thumbsup2

Good luck:thumbsup2

I forgot to weigh this morning, what with the hectic return to school and then an obs gyn appointment this morning.
I'll weigh tomorrow, I have been quite good today though:)

wilma-bride
06-01-2009, 02:55 PM
I'm afraid that I have only calculated the losses so far for those who have been weighing in regularly and have only included those people who weighed in for the whole of May (with the exception of those people who have been on holiday). If I have got anyone's total losses wrong, I apologies and please feel free to correct me :)

Total losses so far, as calculated up until the end of May, are as follows:

NatalieLongstaff - 23 lbs lost
Wilma-Bride - 23.5 lbs lost
Gaynor - 27 lbs lost
Custard Tart - 14 lbs lost
Tinks1984 - 14 lbs lost
PoppyAnna - 18 lbs lost
darthtatty - 28 lbs lost
kieras nana - 77 lbs lost
TinkTattoo - 66 lbs lost
Chilly - 20 lbs lost
mandymouse - 12 lbs lost
Dimplenose - 5 lbs lost
manxtatt2 - 25 lbs lost
jackieleanne - 6 lbs lost
BRobson - 2 lbs lost
jen_uk - 7 lbs lost

I make that a grand total lost of...drum roll please...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
367.5 lbs or 26 stone 3.5 lbs

Well done everyone and keep up the good work :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Wow good losses ladies :thumbsup2

Tinks1984
06-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Firstly, Congratulations to Gaynor on being May's 'Slimmer of the Month' :thumbsup2

Secondly - wow girlies, what an amazing total loss we have there! :scared1: That's fantastic and we should all give ourselves a massive pat on the back! :thumbsup2

Great start to June :thumbsup2 Well done and keep it up!

Welcome back to the club and good luck for June and beyond, you can do it! You've already reached a milestone with the 14lbs! Keep going on the Wii Fit!

I've been to my class this evening and WOW - it was a hard one! The heat was just shocking, though in the end it was good, felt great afterwards! :woohoo:

TinkTatoo
06-02-2009, 03:10 AM

Brilliant news :thumbsup2

A stone off is a great achievement and hopefully you'll get right back into it now half term is over

:

Amazing

I lost 0.7kg this week and am now officially under 12st :woohoo: still hoping to have another 3kg gone by the time we go away.

Good luck to everyone weighing in this week and lets make the most of the sun :beach:

PoppyAnna
06-02-2009, 05:35 AM
I've just weighed and my trip to DLRP caused me to put on 3lb:scared1:

No too bad, I suppose. Must get my act together to shift it......

Good luck this week everybody:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

darthtatty
06-02-2009, 07:20 AM
sounds like everyones doing really well.:)

well done Gaynor for being Mays slimmer :thumbsup2

i havent weighed myself properly since my trip but i used my wii fit and it said id gained 8lbs :rolleyes1

i sure had some good meals though ;) so the gain was worth it.
will properly weigh myself over the next couple of days and set myself new goals, need to get on track again.

good luck everyone for a great month :goodvibes

natalielongstaff
06-02-2009, 07:38 AM
I lost 0.7kg this week and am now officially under 12st :woohoo: still hoping to have another 3kg gone by the time we go away.

:cool1: great news on getting under the 12st mark !

good luck yo you as well xx

i havent weighed myself properly since my trip but i used my wii fit and it said id gained 8lbs :rolleyes1

will properly weigh myself over the next couple of days and set myself new goals, need to get on track again.

i bet it was worth it !!!

mandymouse
06-02-2009, 08:51 AM

Wow, that's amazing girls, well done :banana::banana:

:yay: Well done Jakki, you must be thrilled

That's not too bad Joanne :wizard: Good Luck at getting back on track

I usually gain about 8lbs on holiday too (mine is mainly alcohol related though :rolleyes1) :wizard: Good Luck over the next few weeks

fizz13
06-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Hi girls, am signing up! Actually started on the dieting and fitness yesterday so perfect timing really. have put on all the weight i lost 2 years ago (19lb) and then a bit more so am aiming for 21lb total. I had been avoiding the scales but photos of me lately and the fact that i am in my bigger clothes clued me in. wow it was scarey to see that, its the heaviest i have ever been! I blame recent stresses and the fact that kit kat decided to release a peanut butter version, evil people;)
so here I go, i have 4 weddings this summer, 3 birthday parties and then my holiday phew:cool1: HELP ME!!!:lmao:
well done to everyone who has lost so far, that is a seriously impressive total!

Danauk
06-02-2009, 01:32 PM
Wow that is an impressive weight loss last month!! Well as expected I gained 3lbs last week, I'm not that bothered though as I did expect it. I have been good today though and have eaten well below my daily allowed points. Now, I just need to do my school work before I do some more wii fit jogging.

natalielongstaff
06-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Hi girls, am signing up! Actually started on the dieting and fitness yesterday so perfect timing really. have put on all the weight i lost 2 years ago (19lb) and then a bit more so am aiming for 21lb total. I had been avoiding the scales but photos of me lately and the fact that i am in my bigger clothes clued me in. wow it was scarey to see that, its the heaviest i have ever been! I blame recent stresses and the fact that kit kat decided to release a peanut butter version, evil people;)
so here I go, i have 4 weddings this summer, 3 birthday parties and then my holiday phew:cool1: HELP ME!!!:lmao:
well done to everyone who has lost so far, that is a seriously impressive total!

Welcome aboard Claire :hug: what diet are you following ??

natalielongstaff
06-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Well as expected I gained 3lbs last week, I'm not that bothered though as I did expect it. I have been good today though and have eaten well below my daily allowed points. Now, I just need to do my school work before I do some more wii fit jogging.

:thumbsup2 good luck this week Dana :wizard:

Gaynor
06-02-2009, 02:09 PM

Good luck to everyone weighing in this week and lets make the most of the sun :beach:

Well done on getting under 12st, I'm sure you'll manage the rest before your trip :)

3lb isn't bad after a week of Disney food :)

A holiday is always worth a gain in weight as long as you enjoyed it :)

Welcome to the club and Good Luck :thumbsup2

Wow that is an impressive weight loss last month!! Well as expected I gained 3lbs last week, I'm not that bothered though as I did expect it. I have been good today though and have eaten well below my daily allowed points. Now, I just need to do my school work before I do some more wii fit jogging.

Good luck this week :thumbsup2

Wow that's amazing, well done everyone :banana:

fizz13
06-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Welcome aboard Claire :hug: what diet are you following ??

I am following weightlossresources which is online and a massive database of food for calorie counting. It allows me so many calories per day which can be made up of anything i like, but the foods i do eat i log in a food diary and then it lays out nutrition report for the day so guides me to what i should be eating. It worked last time and hopefully will be just as good this time;)

natalielongstaff
06-02-2009, 04:38 PM
sounds good :thumbsup2 best of luck xx

wilma-bride
06-03-2009, 02:17 AM
Woohoo, I've lost 5 1/2 lbs this week :cool1:

That's all of what I put on last week plus an extra 1/2 lb for good measure :rotfl:

wilma-bride
06-03-2009, 02:21 AM

Congrats on this week's loss and I'm sure you'll lose the rest you want before your trip, Jakki :thumbsup2

Oops, Joanne - still, you had a good time away so that makes up for it. Good luck for next week :goodvibes

Good luck getting back on track Nicky :goodvibes Glad you had a good time though :)

Welcome aboard Claire and good luck :goodvibes

Hope you can get back on track this week :)

natalielongstaff
06-03-2009, 02:22 AM

That's all of what I put on last week plus an extra 1/2 lb for good measure :rotfl:

:cool1::cool1: well done, that is very impressive hun xx :cool1::cool1:

Gaynor
06-03-2009, 02:48 AM

:banana::banana: Fantastic, well done Joh :banana::banana:

torsie24
06-03-2009, 03:07 AM
Hi everyone. :wave2:

I am pleased to say I am properly back on the weight watchers wagon now, and in my 3rd week of not cheating!!

I'd love to join in with you guys. :)

I have almost 4 months till my holiday and am hoping I can lose 2 stone by then. :)

TinkTatoo
06-03-2009, 03:10 AM

Fantastic news :dance3:

Tinks1984
06-03-2009, 03:12 AM

That's a wonderful loss Joh! :thumbsup2 Well done, have you done anything different this week?

I am pleased to say I am properly back on the weight watchers wagon now, and in my 3rd week of not cheating!!

I have almost 4 months till my holiday and am hoping I can lose 2 stone by then. :)

Good Luck with WW and your weight loss. I'm sure everyone will make you welcome! :) Hope you reach your goal for your holidays!

natalielongstaff
06-03-2009, 03:13 AM

:thumbsup2 welcome aboard, good luck xx

jackieleanne
06-03-2009, 04:35 AM

GAYNOR

Well done Gaynor. :goodvibes

Good luck everyone - I am hoping to have lost the weight I put on last week. Today is going to be tough, though, as I'm working until 4:30 (normally finish at 1:30) so bound to be starving by the time I get home :guilty:

Fingers crossed for you Joh.

Well done thats brilliant.:goodvibes

Welcome back and good luck.

I'm afraid that I have only calculated the losses so far for those who have been weighing in regularly and have only included those people who weighed in for the whole of May (with the exception of those people who have been on holiday). If I have got anyone's total losses wrong, I apologies and please feel free to correct me :)

Gaynor - 27 lbs lost
Tinks1984 - 14 lbs lost
PoppyAnna - 18 lbs lost
darthtatty - 28 lbs lost
TinkTattoo - 66 lbs lost
Chilly - 20 lbs lost
mandymouse - 12 lbs lost
Dimplenose - 5 lbs lost
manxtatt2 - 25 lbs lost
BRobson - 2 lbs lost
jen_uk - 7 lbs lost

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Thats brilliant we have all done really well. Goodluck for June everyone.

Welcome and goodluck I did Weightlossresources for years but can't afford subscription at the moment.

Welcome and good luck. :goodvibes

Sorry if ive missed anyone I have had lots to catch up on. Goodluck for the week ahead everyone. I'm hoping that I've managed to lose some for weight in friday.

mandymouse
06-03-2009, 06:07 AM

:wizard: Good Luck Claire

:wizard: Good Luck for next week hun

:banana: Well done Joh, you must be chuffed to bits

:wizard: Good Luck

kiafrika
06-03-2009, 08:04 AM
I'm pleased to say I stayed the same, after what I've eaten I'm HAPPY:yay:

mandymouse
06-03-2009, 08:06 AM

:cool1: Well done Michele

natalielongstaff
06-03-2009, 02:31 PM

Well done :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Ive lost 1.5lbs this week...im now 9st 10.5lbs :cool1::cool1:

mandymouse
06-03-2009, 03:05 PM

:yay: Well done Nat, you've done so well

PoppyAnna
06-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Well done Natalie:cool1::cool1::cool1:

darthtatty
06-03-2009, 04:32 PM
wow well done Nat :cool1:

Tinks1984
06-03-2009, 04:36 PM
Well done to our Fat Club Leader, Nat!

You're an inspiration to us all with all this weight loss! :thumbsup2

Gaynor
06-03-2009, 04:53 PM
:cool1: woo hoo, well done Nat :cool1:

natalielongstaff
06-03-2009, 05:23 PM

jen_uk
06-04-2009, 04:55 AM
Well done Nat! :banana::banana::banana:

darthtatty
06-04-2009, 09:53 AM
well after gaining 8lbs from my hol, i weighed myself today and despite not being back on plan properly yet. just eating lots of fresh fruit etc ive lost 3lbs, so only 5lbs holiday gain to lose now :banana:
going to set new targets, my 1st one is to lose 27lbs. that will take me to 100lbs lost in total :cool1:

good luck for weigh in everyone.xx:thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-04-2009, 10:41 AM
well after gaining 8lbs from my hol, i weighed myself today and despite not being back on plan properly yet. just eating lots of fresh fruit etc ive lost 3lbs, so only 5lbs holiday gain to lose now :banana:
going to set new targets, my 1st one is to lose 27lbs. that will take me to 100lbs lost in total :cool1:

That is a great start Hun, good luck with your new target :thumbsup2

mandymouse
06-04-2009, 01:00 PM

:banana: Well done Nicky, keep up the good work

PoppyAnna
06-04-2009, 02:46 PM

Well done Nicky:thumbsup2 and good luck with the new target:)

I am really struggling since coming back from our break, although my meals have been healthy, I am snacking like crazy - and all really bad stuff:guilty:
I may resign and give myself until Sunday (as I'll need to go food shopping monday) and then have a clean break and fresh start on Monday. Normally works for me:thumbsup2 I think whats letting me down at the moment is a lack of goal - I was working towards our DLP break but now there is no target to work towards, I have to think of one!

mandymouse
06-05-2009, 02:02 AM
I am totally shocked this week, as I have lost 4lbs, and I have reached my Summer target (9st 7lbs) :faint:

I have been really good with my food, but as the weather was so warm, I couldn't get motivated to exercise. I think the good weather put me off from snacking in the afternoon (my worse time of the day), and I was sunbathing instead of eathing

My goal now is to maintain this weight, which will be under pressure tomorrow as we're going to see Britney Spears, and there'll be a Chinese meal and a few Bacardi & cokes out to tempt me

:wizard:Good Luck for next week everyone:wizard:

jackieleanne
06-05-2009, 02:03 AM

Well done that's brilliant. :goodvibes

:yay: well done on sts

Ive lost 1.5lbs this week...im now 9st 10.5lbs :cool1::cool1: :goodvibes Well done Nat that's brilliant

Well done that's great. good luck with the new target.:goodvibes

Weighed myself this morning and I have lost 3ibs this week so very happy. :goodvibes :banana: My biggest weight loss in ages. :goodvibes

jackieleanne
06-05-2009, 02:04 AM
I am totally shocked this week, as I have lost 4lbs, and I have reached my Summer target (9st 7lbs) :faint:

I have been really good with my food, but as the weather was so warm, I couldn't get motivated to exercise. I think the good weather put me off from snacking in the afternoon (my worse time of the day), and I was sunbathing instead of eathing

My goal now is to maintain this weight, which will be under pressure tomorrow as we're going to see Britney Spears, and there'll be a Chinese meal and a few Bacardi & cokes out to tempt me

Well done Mandy that's great.:cheer2:

mandymouse
06-05-2009, 02:08 AM
Weighed myself this morning and I have lost 3ibs this week so very happy. :goodvibes :banana: My biggest weight loss in ages. :goodvibes

:banana:That's great Jackie, well done

natalielongstaff
06-05-2009, 02:24 AM

:cool1: well done Mandy, thats a fab loss :cool1:

well done xx

TinkTatoo
06-05-2009, 02:55 AM

Well done Nat thats brilliant :goodvibes

going to set new targets, my 1st one is to lose 27lbs. that will take me to 100lbs lost in total :cool1:....

Keep up the good work :thumbsup2

...I am really struggling since coming back from our break, although my meals have been healthy, I am snacking like crazy - and all really bad stuff:guilty:
I may resign and give myself until Sunday (as I'll need to go food shopping monday) and then have a clean break and fresh start on Monday. Normally works for me:thumbsup2 I think whats letting me down at the moment is a lack of goal - I was working towards our DLP break but now there is no target to work towards, I have to think of one!

Try not to wait until Monday as you could do load of damage between now and then. I know it's hard to get motivated but could you use your 2010 WDW trip as a goal?

I am totally shocked this week, as I have lost 4lbs, and I have reached my Summer target (9st 7lbs) :faint:....

Nice one Mandy :woohoo:

...Weighed myself this morning and I have lost 3ibs this week so very happy. :goodvibes :banana: My biggest weight loss in ages. :goodvibes

Well done :goodvibes

Gaynor
06-05-2009, 03:18 AM

:yay: well done.

Well done Nicky that's great :thumbsup2

Wow! Mandy that's fantastic :cool1:

Wow! brilliant loss Jackie :thumbsup2

Gaynor
06-05-2009, 03:31 AM
I've lost 1lb this week :upsidedow

natalielongstaff
06-05-2009, 03:54 AM

:cool1: brilliant xx

TotallyAngelic
06-05-2009, 06:01 AM
Right! This is it! Enough is enough! I have tried to lose weight off and on since this year started and keep failing miserably. I set myself a (another) start date of June 1st, and this time I am determined as I have had to go out and buy summer clothes a whole size bigger! If I don't get back to where I was I will have nothing to wear for my Disneyland hols in exactly 7 weeks time. So my aim for that vacation is to lose at least 7lbs before I go (I will probably find it again when I get there) and then to continue losing until my 2010 cruise. My ultimate goal is to lose 21lbs before my 2010 cruise.

I have bought a wii fit, and aim to do 30 mins at least on that each day, and will start fast walking every day, as well as really trying to eat a healthy diet. So here goes ...... June 1st was D-Day, I weighed myself and I was spot on 11 stone (heavier than during both my pregnancies) I also measured and recorded my vital statistics so I can see what progress I am making, and I am trying to think positive and look forward to making these changes (instead of feeling deprived as I normally do!)

That said - I am going to allow mysrlf one day per week when I can eat a meal with friends or go out for dinner or lunch, or even just a coffee and a skinny muffin - I will try and stick to healthy guidelines but if I waver on this one day I will not beat myself up about it. I think in the long run this will be necessary, as otherwise I will be avoiding all social contact involving food / drink. The rest of the week I will aim for less than 1200 calories per day.

So I hope I can join in along with you all, and celebrate losing weight and comiserate with everyone when we have a bad week. Good luck to eveyone else trying to lose weight! :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

TotallyAngelic
06-05-2009, 06:13 AM

Gaynor - 27 lbs lost
Tinks1984 - 14 lbs lost
PoppyAnna - 18 lbs lost
darthtatty - 28 lbs lost
TinkTattoo - 66 lbs lost
Chilly - 20 lbs lost
mandymouse - 12 lbs lost
Dimplenose - 5 lbs lost
manxtatt2 - 25 lbs lost
BRobson - 2 lbs lost
jen_uk - 7 lbs lost

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

OMG! I am overwhelmed at the weight loss everyone has achieved - you should really be so proud of yourselves!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hopefully some of your vibes will rub off on me! :wizard::wizard:

natalielongstaff
06-05-2009, 06:43 AM
Sarah your approach sounds very sensible :thumbsup2 good luck and keep posting on here !! x

fizz13
06-05-2009, 07:21 AM
Well done to everybody so far, you are all so inspirational:hug: Well I am still on the straight and narrow since monday, no slip ups yet, staying in my calorie count everyday and mostly under. My children are on board but float past me with the chocolate and say "poor mummy, you are not allowed":lmao:And i couldnt help myself last night and jumped on the scales and already I have lost 5lb:woohoo: although i am not officially weighing until monday. which i think is more about what healthy eating as oppose to junk and take aways will do, i am not starving for sure.
keep up the great work everyone! 16 lbs to shift before my holiday:goodvibes

TotallyAngelic
06-05-2009, 07:26 AM
Well done to everybody so far, you are all so inspirational:hug: Well I am still on the straight and narrow since monday, no slip ups yet, staying in my calorie count everyday and mostly under. My children are on board but float past me with the chocolate and say "poor mummy, you are not allowed":lmao:And i couldnt help myself last night and jumped on the scales and already I have lost 5lb:woohoo: although i am not officially weighing until monday. which i think is more about what healthy eating as oppose to junk and take aways will do, i am not starving for sure.

WOW - thats an amazing weight loss in just 4 days Claire! Keep it up - you know you can do it! I have had a look at that website you are using and it looks really good. What calorie intake are you having each day?

PoppyAnna
06-05-2009, 07:29 AM
Sarah your approach sounds very sensible :thumbsup2 good luck and keep posting on here !! x

I was about to say that exact same thing, very realistic approach:thumbsup2
Good luck Sarah.

Glad you're not finding your first week too hard. Well done:thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-05-2009, 09:46 AM

Well done Claire, keep it up xx

fizz13
06-05-2009, 02:38 PM
WOW - thats an amazing weight loss in just 4 days Claire! Keep it up - you know you can do it! I have had a look at that website you are using and it looks really good. What calorie intake are you having each day?

Hi Sarah,
I am allowed 1264 calories a day, which i seem to spread through the day as oppose to big meals, which also means i havent felt hungry at all, but i am missing sitting down to a good dinner. If i wanted to eat more all i would have to do is earn the calories through exercise.
so heres what i ate today:
a bowl of special k red berries with semi-skimmed milk, a ryvita berry bar, chicken salad with light vinegarette dressing, a raspberry muller rice, a philadelphia splendips with mango chutney, raw carrot sticks with a little hummous, one mini fudge brownie and later a chinese mushroom stir fry if i feel like it. right now i am full and still have 200 calories if i want them (the stir fry is only 134).
i will get more organised next week and start using proper recipes and have proper food, but as i am so busy right now this was easiest.

mandymouse
06-05-2009, 03:05 PM
:cool1: well done Mandy, thats a fab loss :cool1:

Nice one Mandy :woohoo:

Wow! Mandy that's fantastic :cool1:

:hug: Thanks girls

:banana: Well done Gaynor

So I hope I can join in along with you all, and celebrate losing weight and comiserate with everyone when we have a bad week. Good luck to eveyone else trying to lose weight! :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

:wizard: Welcome aboard Sarah, Good Luck

:cool1: Well done Claire :wizard: good luck with your proper weigh-in on Monday

Tinks1984
06-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Not weigh-in day for me until Sunday, but I thought I'd better catch up with everyone before there's too many of you...:goodvibes

Well done on the 3lb loss since your holidays, that's brilliant! Good Luck with your next stage!

Massive well done Mandy! Must have felt good seeing you'd reached your target weight! Fingers crossed you can maintain it! Enjoy Britney!

Fantastic loss Jackie! You must be happy with that this week!

Yey - another pesky lb gone! Well done!

Right! This is it! Enough is enough! I have tried to lose weight off and on since this year started and keep failing miserably. I set myself a (another) start date of June 1st, and this time I am determined as I have had to go out and buy summer clothes a whole size bigger! If I don't get back to where I was I will have nothing to wear for my Disneyland hols in exactly 7 weeks time. So my aim for that vacation is to lose at least 7lbs before I go (I will probably find it again when I get there) and then to continue losing until my 2010 cruise. My ultimate goal is to lose 21lbs before my 2010 cruise.

I have bought a wii fit, and aim to do 30 mins at least on that each day, and will start fast walking every day, as well as really trying to eat a healthy diet. So here goes ...... June 1st was D-Day, I weighed myself and I was spot on 11 stone (heavier than during both my pregnancies) I also measured and recorded my vital statistics so I can see what progress I am making, and I am trying to think positive and look forward to making these changes (instead of feeling deprived as I normally do!)

That said - I am going to allow mysrlf one day per week when I can eat a meal with friends or go out for dinner or lunch, or even just a coffee and a skinny muffin - I will try and stick to healthy guidelines but if I waver on this one day I will not beat myself up about it. I think in the long run this will be necessary, as otherwise I will be avoiding all social contact involving food / drink. The rest of the week I will aim for less than 1200 calories per day.

Welcome to the group and good luck with reaching your goals! Pop in regular and let us know how you're getting on - even if it's a down day, we'll all listen in and hopefully make you feel better!

More from me on Sunday - fingers crossed! :scared:

natalielongstaff
06-06-2009, 03:44 AM
Good luck for tomorrow Rachel :thumbsup2

jen_uk
06-06-2009, 03:54 AM
Great losses this week! :banana: Well done Mandy on reaching your target :cool1:

I lost 5lbs this week :goodvibes

natalielongstaff
06-06-2009, 03:58 AM

:worship: well done !

BingsingsWaltDisney
06-06-2009, 09:56 AM

Gaynor - 27 lbs lost
Tinks1984 - 14 lbs lost
PoppyAnna - 18 lbs lost
darthtatty - 28 lbs lost
TinkTattoo - 66 lbs lost
Chilly - 20 lbs lost
mandymouse - 12 lbs lost
Dimplenose - 5 lbs lost
manxtatt2 - 25 lbs lost
BRobson - 2 lbs lost
jen_uk - 7 lbs lost

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Bloody hell fire......it never ceases to amaze when, a group of people with like thinking, encourage each other.....and this is the end result....:cool1::banana:

what can one say but.....Bloody hell fire...:dance3:

You guys will always remain.....:worship::worship::worship::worship:

By the way i lost 3lbs:rotfl2:

Keep up the good work ladies you are all my heroes:banana::banana:

Tinks1984
06-07-2009, 07:29 AM
Eugh - bad week for me, I've put on 1lb! :sad1: I have no explanation as to why, I've not cheated in any way this week and I've done my classes and stuck to going. Very puzzled Tinks this morning! :confused3

Back to the drawing board for the week ahead....

natalielongstaff
06-07-2009, 08:01 AM

well done Harry :thumbsup2

Eugh - bad week for me, I've put on 1lb! :sad1: I have no explanation as to why, I've not cheated in any way this week and I've done my classes and stuck to going. Very puzzled Tinks this morning! :confused3

oh no :sad2: you might get a good loss this week to make up for it xx

fizz13
06-07-2009, 08:09 AM
Great losses this week! :banana: Well done Mandy on reaching your target :cool1:

Well done Jen, thats brilliant:woohoo:

and well done to Harry too, 3lb is great!

jen_uk
06-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Well done Harry! :cool1:

Rachel, as Nat said I bet you have a really good loss this week :goodvibes

mandymouse
06-07-2009, 01:49 PM

:hug: Thanks Jen

:banana: Well done on losing 5lbs, that's brilliant

:wizard: I hope you lose that pound, and another couple too

:woohoo: Well done Harry, that's great

natalielongstaff
06-08-2009, 02:20 AM
Week Two of June and summer is over :rotfl2:

Good Luck this week everyone :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

mandymouse
06-08-2009, 02:29 AM
:wizard::wizard: Good Luck with your weigh-ins this week everyone :wizard::wizard:

Chilly
06-08-2009, 05:22 AM
1lb off for me this week.

Good Luck everyone :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-08-2009, 05:29 AM

Well done hun :cool1:

Gaynor
06-08-2009, 05:42 AM

Welcome and Good Luck with your weight loss :goodvibes

That's brilliant:) Claire

Wow! Jen that's great :worship:

Brilliant, well done :thumbsup2

Whoops! Good Luck this week i'm sure you'll lose that 1lb and more :goodvibes

Well done claire, that's great :goodvibes

Good Luck this week everyone :goodvibes

PoppyAnna
06-08-2009, 05:47 AM

Wow! Well done, thats fab:thumbsup2

Nice loss, Harry:thumbsup2

Good luck, I'm sure it's a blip and it'll come off this week ::yes::

:banana::banana: Well done Claire.

I've put on 1lb:sad2: I did struggle the first few days when we got back from hols but got better towards the end of the week so I think it could have been worse.

Back on track fully now and have already done a long walk and a little Wii Fit workout this morning:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Good luck for the week ahead everybody:)

CustardTart
06-08-2009, 06:29 AM
May's dis dieter of the month is ....
GAYNOR
Congratulations Gaynor!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

...I tried to be very good on my birthday, had quite a bit to drink but no cake (I decided which one I wanted the most)...
Sensible decision, Jakki! :thumbsup2

Well after putting on 2lbs last week I stepped on the scales with trepidation this week to find i'd lost 4lbs this week :banana: I didn't rest on my laurels though and went out for a 5 mile walk...
Good girl and a great result, Claire! :woohoo:

:welcome:

...I lost 0.7kg this week and am now officially under 12st... still hoping to have another 3kg gone by the time we go away...Brilliant news, Jakki - you have done amazingly well... :hug:

I've just weighed and my trip to DLRP caused me to put on 3lb...
Not to worry, that'll disappear in no time, Joanne... :goodvibes

...i used my wii fit and it said id gained 8lbs....i sure had some good meals though ;) so the gain was worth it.
will properly weigh myself over the next couple of days and set myself new goals, need to get on track again...
Good luck - glad you had a fab time... :thumbsup2

so here I go, i have 4 weddings this summer, 3 birthday parties and then my holiday phew:cool1: HELP ME!!!
Hey, Claire! :wave: Welcome!!! If you've done it once, you can do it again and everyone's so supportive on here... Best of luck, hun... :wizard:

natalielongstaff
06-08-2009, 06:31 AM
Welcome back Karen :)

CustardTart
06-08-2009, 07:00 AM
Woohoo, I've lost 5 1/2 lbs this week...
Wow, Joh!!!! That is awesome!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

I am pleased to say I am properly back on the weight watchers wagon now, and in my 3rd week of not cheating!! I have almost 4 months till my holiday and am hoping I can lose 2 stone by then....
Welcome and well done so far - 2 stone in 4 months definitely sounds do-able to me... :thumbsup2

Nice one! I'm crossing everything I've got that I've STS after my week away - doubt it somehow... ;) :rotfl2: :lmao:

Ive lost 1.5lbs this week...im now 9st 10.5lbs...
Nat, that is FANTASTIC!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: You must be so pleased... :cloud9:

well after gaining 8lbs from my hol, i weighed myself today and despite not being back on plan properly yet. just eating lots of fresh fruit etc ive lost 3lbs, so only 5lbs holiday gain to lose now......going to set new targets, my 1st one is to lose 27lbs. that will take me to 100lbs lost in total...
Great result and best of luck with your new targets, Nicky!!! :cool1:

...I am really struggling since coming back from our break, although my meals have been healthy, I am snacking like crazy - and all really bad stuff........I may resign and give myself until Sunday (as I'll need to go food shopping monday) and then have a clean break and fresh start on Monday. Normally works for me:thumbsup2 I think whats letting me down at the moment is a lack of goal - I was working towards our DLP break but now there is no target to work towards, I have to think of one!
:hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you can think of a target, Joanne...

My goal now is to maintain this weight, which will be under pressure tomorrow as we're going to see Britney Spears, and there'll be a Chinese meal and a few Bacardi & cokes out to tempt me...
OMG!!! ANOTHER brilliant loss!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Well done, Mandy - I really, really hope I can be as good as you now I'm back... :rolleyes:

Weighed myself this morning and I have lost 3ibs this week so very happy...
:thumbsup2 You are doing so fabulously, hun!!!

I've lost 1lb this week...
Fab result, Gaynor... :dance3:

CustardTart
06-08-2009, 07:21 AM
....i couldnt help myself last night and jumped on the scales and already I have lost 5lb although i am not officially weighing until monday. which i think is more about what healthy eating as oppose to junk and take aways will do, i am not starving for sure.
keep up the great work everyone! 16 lbs to shift before my holiday...

That's a fantastic start, Claire!!! You must be really pleased!!! You'll get to your target in no time... :yay: :yay: :yay:
...I lost 5lbs this week...
And another brilliant result! Nice one, Jen!!! :woohoo:

...By the way i lost 3lbs

Keep up the good work ladies you are all my heroes...
They are incredible aren't they, Harry?!!! :worship: And well done to you, too!!! :thumbsup2

Eugh - bad week for me, I've put on 1lb! :sad1: I have no explanation as to why, I've not cheated in any way this week and I've done my classes and stuck to going. Very puzzled Tinks this morning......Back to the drawing board for the week ahead....
It happens, hun.. :hug: I bet you lose it and some next week... :goodvibes

1lb off for me this week...
Well done, Claire... :cheer2:

...I've put on 1lb... I did struggle the first few days when we got back from hols but got better towards the end of the week so I think it could have been worse.

Back on track fully now and have already done a long walk and a little Wii Fit workout this morning...
Not to worry, Joanne! :flower3: You're back on track now and that's what counts!!! Have a great week... :wizard:

CustardTart
06-08-2009, 07:41 AM
Right! This is it! Enough is enough! I have tried to lose weight off and on since this year started and keep failing miserably. I set myself a (another) start date of June 1st, and this time I am determined as I have had to go out and buy summer clothes a whole size bigger! If I don't get back to where I was I will have nothing to wear for my Disneyland hols in exactly 7 weeks time. So my aim for that vacation is to lose at least 7lbs before I go (I will probably find it again when I get there) and then to continue losing until my 2010 cruise. My ultimate goal is to lose 21lbs before my 2010 cruise...
Welcome, Sarah! I think we've all felt like that - I know a couple of years ago I flatly refused to buy any clothes in a bigger size so had to get my act together or stay indoors forever!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: It worked and I'm sure it'll work for you too... :hug: Your targets sound sensible and fingers crossed you get there...

...I have bought a wii fit, and aim to do 30 mins at least on that each day, and will start fast walking every day, as well as really trying to eat a healthy diet. So here goes ...... June 1st was D-Day, I weighed myself and I was spot on 11 stone (heavier than during both my pregnancies) I also measured and recorded my vital statistics so I can see what progress I am making, and I am trying to think positive and look forward to making these changes (instead of feeling deprived as I normally do!) Another positive move - exercise definitely helps me as it gets my metabolism going... :yay: I have to say tho' that I wish 11 stone had been heaver than my pregnancies - I remember exceeding 13.5 stone with at least one of those pesky kids!!! :scared1: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Instead of focusing on the deprivation, try thinking of how fab you will look in your holiday photos - that totally motivated me... ::yes::

...That said - I am going to allow mysrlf one day per week when I can eat a meal with friends or go out for dinner or lunch, or even just a coffee and a skinny muffin - I will try and stick to healthy guidelines but if I waver on this one day I will not beat myself up about it. I think in the long run this will be necessary, as otherwise I will be avoiding all social contact involving food / drink. The rest of the week I will aim for less than 1200 calories per day.

So I hope I can join in along with you all, and celebrate losing weight and comiserate with everyone when we have a bad week.
I allow myself to indulge on Friday night and thro' Saturday - then it's back to the straight and narrow on Sunday. This works for me and I don't feel deprived plus I think it helps to include elements of 'normal life' otherwise it could be tough to adapt when you reach your target...

I'm sure you'll be successful, Sarah - best of luck for the upcoming 7 weeks... :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

CustardTart
06-08-2009, 07:48 AM
Welcome back Karen :)

Thanks, Nat... :goodvibes

So now I've caught up!!! :faint: :surfweb: :angel:

I am so impressed with the progress on here that I have decided to bite the bullet and weigh-in tomorrow morning so I can quickly confront my dieting demons!!! :eek:

I really NEED to get back on track asap - I don't think I have far to go but, as I looked what can only be described as overly squidgy in my swimwear last week, I'm still a work in progress! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Have a great week, everyone!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

natalielongstaff
06-08-2009, 07:50 AM
Good luck tomorrow then hun xxxx

mandymouse
06-08-2009, 08:58 AM
I've put on 1lb:sad2: I did struggle the first few days when we got back from hols but got better towards the end of the week so I think it could have been worse.

Back on track fully now and have already done a long walk and a little Wii Fit workout this morning:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:wizard:Good Luck for a nice big loss next week Joanne

So now I've caught up!!! :faint: :surfweb: :angel:

I am so impressed with the progress on here that I have decided to bite the bullet and weigh-in tomorrow morning so I can quickly confront my dieting demons!!! :eek:

I really NEED to get back on track asap - I don't think I have far to go but, as I looked what can only be described as overly squidgy in my swimwear last week, I'm still a work in progress! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

:hug: Welcome home Karen, I hope you had a great trip

:wizard: Good Luck with your weigh-in, and I bet you'll be back on track in no time

ariel75
06-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Right i brought my scales today so will weigh myself later and start from there hopefully posting the results weekly will motivate me.
So till next week!!!

Loubbylou
06-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Hello everyone - Please can I join in?:goodvibes

I'm not new to the boards but I very rarely pos (just lurk), I have decieded to hang up my lurking trenchcoat and join in.

My name is Louise and I attend my local SW group but could do with some extra support. I joined in February and I was doing well and was only 1lb of my stone sticker then I went on my hols and put on 6lb in a week.:rolleyes1

I am just constantly up and down from week to week. I gave up smoking in January so I know I have the will power.

I can't seem to pick a target weight, I am dress size 20 (there I have said it) when i started I was a 22, so not bad going so far. I would like to be a size 14again when I go back to WDW in 2010.

You are all doing so well and should be very pleased.

How's this for motivation to start losing weight, my DS5 asked my why I had ****ies on my back (back fat mistaken for ****s - mortified):eek: Next day I joined SW.

I get weighed tomorrow (after last weeks 6lb gain I'll be happy with 1/2lb)

Bye for now and good luck.

Louise

natalielongstaff
06-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Welcome Louise, you have done the hardest thing by deciding to lose weight, keep posting on here ( good or bad day) and we will help and support you all the way :hug:

TotallyAngelic
06-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Well after one week since starting this weight loss challenge I am pleased to announce my first weight loss - of 4lbs :yay::yay::yay: so I am really chuffed!

I worked a night shift last night so feel a bit crappy this evening but will make the effort and do my 30 mins Wii Fit after tea - no slacking allowed if I want this weight loss to continue.

Can anyone give me some advice on what to eat at an Indian restaurant if you are watching your calories - I have to go to a works do on Thursday and it is really worrying me. Generally in an Indian meal I would chose chicken korma but obviously this is a great big NO NO!:scared1:

I think I will opt for boiled rice instead of pilau, a green salad and something without sauce. Won't be the same but at least I won't be stressing myself out! And absolutely NO Naan bread!:scared1:

Well done to all of this week's losers and comiserations to those who have not managed it this week - it will come off next week I'm sure :hug::hug:

Good luck everyone for the week ahead - we CAN do it! :wizard::wizard:

natalielongstaff
06-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Well done sarah :cool1:

If you are going for an indian i would suggest chicken tikki ( the dry one not in the sauce) have rice with it but stay away from the Naan read.....or do what i do and persuade someone to share rice/naan with me ;)

Good luck this week :wizard:

wilma-bride
06-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Sorry guys but I have completely lost track of the thread over the last week. I've just been back over all the posts and updated the spreadsheet but is it OK if I just say a blanket 'well done' to all the losers as I really don't have time to go back and multi-quote.

Must say a special :worship: to Jen and Mandy - excellent losses ladies :thumbsup2

I promise to try harder to keep up with the thread as I know how disheartening it is to post your successful weigh-in (or not, as the case may be) and not receive any praise/encouragement - sorry :guilty:

Good luck to everyone for the coming week :goodvibes

Oh, and Sarah, as Nat says either choose a dry meal like tikka or one with a tomato-based rather than a cream-based sauce. And no Naan bread - Naan=naughty ;)

PoppyAnna
06-08-2009, 01:05 PM

I'm not new to the boards but I very rarely pos (just lurk), I have decieded to hang up my lurking trenchcoat and join in.

My name is Louise and I attend my local SW group but could do with some extra support. I joined in February and I was doing well and was only 1lb of my stone sticker then I went on my hols and put on 6lb in a week.:rolleyes1

I am just constantly up and down from week to week. I gave up smoking in January so I know I have the will power.

I can't seem to pick a target weight, I am dress size 20 (there I have said it) when i started I was a 22, so not bad going so far. I would like to be a size 14again when I go back to WDW in 2010.

How's this for motivation to start losing weight, my DS5 asked my why I had ****ies on my back (back fat mistaken for ****s - mortified):eek: Next day I joined SW.

Louise

Welcome and well done on your already fantastic weight loss, two dress sizes is fab:thumbsup2

I have never done slimming world but I know there are many here who are doing it, so you a sure to get the support you need:)

Well after one week since starting this weight loss challenge I am pleased to announce my first weight loss - of 4lbs :yay::yay::yay: so I am really chuffed!

I worked a night shift last night so feel a bit crappy this evening but will make the effort and do my 30 mins Wii Fit after tea - no slacking allowed if I want this weight loss to continue.

Can anyone give me some advice on what to eat at an Indian restaurant if you are watching your calories - I have to go to a works do on Thursday and it is really worrying me. Generally in an Indian meal I would chose chicken korma but obviously this is a great big NO NO!:scared1:

I think I will opt for boiled rice instead of pilau, a green salad and something without sauce. Won't be the same but at least I won't be stressing myself out! And absolutely NO Naan bread!:scared1:

Well done to all of this week's losers and comiserations to those who have not managed it this week - it will come off next week I'm sure :hug::hug:

Well done:cool1::cool1: I'm getting on the Wii Fit tonight too, 30mins is a great target:thumbsup2

For your Indian meal may I suggest the same as Nat, go for Chicken Tikka (the dry variety) or my personal fave chicken shashlick, this is the same as tikka but with some chargrilled peppers, tomatoes and onion too (less meat more veg:thumbsup2). Don't touch the Naan or anything deep fried like Bhajis or Samosas. My indian do a dip for popadumms which is tomato based (like a salsa) so better than mango chutney. It can be a very healthy takeaway or meal out and I will chose indian or a chicken breast kebab when I fancy a take away:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

TotallyAngelic
06-08-2009, 02:03 PM

Good luck to you Karen - I know what you mean - I was definitely squidgy in my swimwear on my Disney cruise last October and I would love not to be in October 2010.:wizard::wizard:

Louise

Well done Louise on dropping those dress sizes and glad you have decided to bite the bullet and join us. I have only just joined and have found so much inspiration from these girls already :hug:

And a massive WELL DONE on quitting smoking - that is an amazing achievement and one you should be really proud of

Well done sarah :cool1:

If you are going for an indian i would suggest chicken tikki ( the dry one not in the sauce) have rice with it but stay away from the Naan read.....or do what i do and persuade someone to share rice/naan with me ;)

Good luck this week :wizard:

Oh, and Sarah, as Nat says either choose a dry meal like tikka or one with a tomato-based rather than a cream-based sauce. And no Naan bread - Naan=naughty ;)

For your Indian meal may I suggest the same as Nat, go for Chicken Tikka (the dry variety) or my personal fave chicken shashlick, this is the same as tikka but with some chargrilled peppers, tomatoes and onion too (less meat more veg:thumbsup2). Don't touch the Naan or anything deep fried like Bhajis or Samosas. My indian do a dip for popadumms which is tomato based (like a salsa) so better than mango chutney. It can be a very healthy takeaway or meal out and I will chose indian or a chicken breast kebab when I fancy a take away:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks everyone for all the curry advice - my only problem on top of the need to find something low fat is that I don't eat tomatoes - in fact, I am positively tomato phobic!:scared1::scared1: I am sure I will find something suitable - and I am also driving so I won't be tempted by any alcoholic beverages :rolleyes1

wilma-bride
06-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Sarah, I feel your tomato-phobic pain - I despise tomatoes too. Definitely go for Tikka then :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Remind me Never to go out for pizza with you both :lmao:

Gaynor
06-08-2009, 02:47 PM

Aww that's not bad. You'll soon be back on track Joannne :goodvibes

Welcome back hope you had a good holiday. Good Luck for weigh-in tomorrow :goodvibes

Louise

Hi Louise and welcome :goodvibes
I'm sure with support of sw and the lovely people here you'll reach your goal :)
Good Luck with your weigh-in tomorrow :goodvibes

Well done, brilliant loss this week :thumbsup2

Sorry guys but I have completely lost track of the thread over the last week. I've just been back over all the posts and updated the spreadsheet but is it OK if I just say a blanket 'well done' to all the losers as I really don't have time to go back and multi-quote.

This thread does seem to have got busy again all of a sudden doesn't it?

fizz13
06-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Hi Louise,
nice to see you on here, have spotted your name on threads before but will be lovely getting to know you.

Well done sarah!:woohoo:bet you're feeling well chuffed, as you should. I keep meaning to buy a Wii Fit, just waiting for price to drop a bit more;)

I wish you hadnt all started talking about indian food though, i really do love my takeaways. not the last week though. i have been a very good girl and have lost.....

6lb!! yay me!:lmao: Am really happy with that but last time the first week was a big drop and now the real tough work begins. But at least my clothes are fitting better again, and i will be able to breathe in my dress at a wedding on thursday:cool1:

good luck to all of you for this week xxxxx

natalielongstaff
06-08-2009, 03:33 PM
6lb is brilliant Claire :worship:well done xxx

TinkTatoo
06-09-2009, 02:39 AM
Sorry guys but I have completely lost track of the thread over the last week. I've just been back over all the posts and updated the spreadsheet but is it OK if I just say a blanket 'well done' to all the losers as I really don't have time to go back and multi-quote......

I hope you don't mind if I do the same, I have been reading all the posts each day and should have quoted as I went along :rolleyes:

Hopefully that burst of sunshine gave everyone some much needed encouragement. It seems to have had a good effect on me as we ate loads of salads and I didn't go mad when we had BBQ's. Normally I'd have tried to cook a weeks worth of food in one go - and worse still, eat most of it :rotfl: I got out for a walk almost every day which helped as well. I've lost 1.4kg this week which I'm very pleased with.

Good luck for this week to everyone :wizard:

natalielongstaff
06-09-2009, 02:41 AM
Well done Jakki :cool1:

TotallyAngelic
06-09-2009, 03:03 AM
Remind me Never to go out for pizza with you both :lmao:

You do get some funny looks when you ask for a pizza without the tomato base!:confused3

Hi Louise,
i have been a very good girl and have lost.....

6lb!! yay me!:lmao: Am really happy with that but last time the first week was a big drop and now the real tough work begins. But at least my clothes are fitting better again, and i will be able to breathe in my dress at a wedding on thursday:cool1:

WOW Claire that is fantastic - what is your secret? What did you do to achieve that weight loss? WELL DONE :goodvibes:goodvibes

I've lost 1.4kg this week which I'm very pleased with.

Well done Jakki - your weight loss on your ticker is inspirational! Well done for this week and for resisting the temptation with the BBQs. :goodvibes:goodvibes

natalielongstaff
06-09-2009, 03:12 AM
You do get some funny looks when you ask for a pizza without the tomato base!:confused3

:lmao:i know ! ive had the pleasure of being with Joh when she orders her cheese on toast !!

wilma-bride
06-09-2009, 05:49 AM
I hope you don't mind if I do the same, I have been reading all the posts each day and should have quoted as I went along :rolleyes:

Hopefully that burst of sunshine gave everyone some much needed encouragement. It seems to have had a good effect on me as we ate loads of salads and I didn't go mad when we had BBQ's. Normally I'd have tried to cook a weeks worth of food in one go - and worse still, eat most of it :rotfl: I got out for a walk almost every day which helped as well. I've lost 1.4kg this week which I'm very pleased with.

Fantastic Jakki, you're catching me up now - I'd better pull my finger out or you're going to be skinnier than me by October at this rate :rotfl:

:lmao:i know ! ive had the pleasure of being with Joh when she orders her cheese on toast !!

Yes, I understand completely Sarah - and thanks, Nat, for your input - I actually think pizza tastes lovely with no tomato ;)

Sarah, my son gets some very funny looks as he doesn't like tomato sauce on his pizza but he loves ketchup (weird, I know :confused3) - people get very confused when he orders pizza with no sauce and then promptly asks for ketchup to go with it :rotfl2:

CustardTart
06-09-2009, 06:04 AM
Hello everyone - Please can I join in?.....My name is Louise and I attend my local SW group but could do with some extra support. I joined in February and I was doing well and was only 1lb of my stone sticker then I went on my hols and put on 6lb in a week....I am just constantly up and down from week to week. I gave up smoking in January so I know I have the will power.

I can't seem to pick a target weight, I am dress size 20 (there I have said it) when i started I was a 22, so not bad going so far. I would like to be a size 14 again when I go back to WDW in 2010......I get weighed tomorrow (after last weeks 6lb gain I'll be happy with 1/2lb...
Welcome Louise! :wave: Hope your weigh-in goes well and you get back to your pre-hols weight asap... Congrats on giving up smoking too - like you say, you definitely have the willpower... :goodvibes

Well after one week since starting this weight loss challenge I am pleased to announce my first weight loss - of 4lbs...
Brilliant result, Sarah!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

...I wish you hadnt all started talking about indian food though, i really do love my takeaways. not the last week though. i have been a very good girl and have lost.....

6lb!! yay me!:lmao: Am really happy with that but last time the first week was a big drop and now the real tough work begins. But at least my clothes are fitting better again, and i will be able to breathe in my dress at a wedding on thursday...
Fantastic news, Claire!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

....Hopefully that burst of sunshine gave everyone some much needed encouragement. It seems to have had a good effect on me as we ate loads of salads and I didn't go mad when we had BBQ's. Normally I'd have tried to cook a weeks worth of food in one go - and worse still, eat most of it :rotfl: I got out for a walk almost every day which helped as well. I've lost 1.4kg this week which I'm very pleased with...
Another great loss, Jakki!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

....my son gets some very funny looks as he doesn't like tomato sauce on his pizza but he loves ketchup (weird, I know :confused3) - people get very confused when he orders pizza with no sauce and then promptly asks for ketchup to go with it :rotfl2:
My youngest son was exactly the same tho' he now (he's 16) will eat pizza with a conventional tomato base. However, he still doesn't really like spaghetti sauce much and prefers plain pasta, ketchup and grated cheese... :faint:

BTW despite saying I'd weigh-in this morning, I forgot all about it so I'm going to leave it till Friday (my usual day) now... :headache:

wilma-bride
06-09-2009, 06:20 AM
My youngest son was exactly the same tho' he now (he's 16) will eat pizza with a conventional tomato base. However, he still doesn't really like spaghetti sauce much and prefers plain pasta, ketchup and grated cheese... :faint:

How strange, Karen - my DS' favourite meal is plain pasta with a sauce made from ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and grated cheese sprinkled on top :scared1:

jen_uk
06-09-2009, 06:22 AM
Well done Jakki and Claire, great losses! :banana::banana::banana:

CustardTart
06-09-2009, 07:10 AM
How strange, Karen - my DS' favourite meal is plain pasta with a sauce made from ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and grated cheese sprinkled on top :scared1:

Now that is strange!!! DS loves Worcestershire Sauce - I even gave him a limited edition bottle as a Christmas gift one year!!! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: He has also mixed the two together in a half empty ketchup bottle - took ages as he had to taste it each time he added the WS... :sad2:

I don't think Samuel would have survived without exactly that combo in his younger days!!! Occasionally he would permit a side order of chicken nuggets and he had a brief phase of mixing in shredded wafer thin turkey BUT I think he still prefers it in it's original format... ;)

TotallyAngelic
06-09-2009, 08:02 AM
My kids also have a thing about worcester sauce - they put it on pasta, noodles, potatoes - infact one of their favourite things is a baked potato with the potato taken out and mashed with worcester sauce and cheese, reloaded into the jacket and baked for a bit longer so that the top goes crispy - very strange! Then they put more worcester sauce on before eating it!

darthtatty
06-09-2009, 08:09 AM
wow lots of fab losses this week so far.
i must start writing my food diary as im not really focusing on my food 100% im getting there though.
my husband is buying me the new wii game for my birthday EA Active-looks fab. hopefully that will be another great exercise tool.
going to weigh in thursday so hopefully will report a loss.

good luck to everyone for their next weigh in :goodvibes

TinkTatoo
06-09-2009, 09:41 AM
......Well done Jakki - your weight loss on your ticker is inspirational! Well done for this week and for resisting the temptation with the BBQs. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks :goodvibes I still can't believe I've done so well and get on the scales every week thinking that they'll be up by 2 or 3 stone :laughing:

Fantastic Jakki, you're catching me up now - I'd better pull my finger out or you're going to be skinnier than me by October at this rate :rotfl:.....

I can only hope :rotfl:

...My youngest son was exactly the same tho' he now (he's 16) will eat pizza with a conventional tomato base. However, he still doesn't really like spaghetti sauce much and prefers plain pasta, ketchup and grated cheese... :faint:.....

DS only has plain pasta with parmesan and no sauce at all :confused3

Well done Jakki and Claire, great losses! :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks :thumbsup2 and here's hoping for great things from everyone this week :cutie:

Loubbylou
06-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Hi all,

Well I went to get weighed tonight. I was a bit woried because I haven't been on the Wii fit for a while, but I've lost 4 1/2 lbs:yay: Another 2 1/2 lbs and I'll get my stone sticker...

Thanks everyone for warm welcolme.

Louise

PoppyAnna
06-09-2009, 04:34 PM
wow lots of fab losses this week so far.
i must start writing my food diary as im not really focusing on my food 100% im getting there though.
my husband is buying me the new wii game for my birthday EA Active-looks fab. hopefully that will be another great exercise tool.
going to weigh in thursday so hopefully will report a loss.

good luck to everyone for their next weigh in :goodvibes

Good luck with the diary, and for thursday's weigh in, Nicky?

Hi all,

Well I went to get weighed tonight. I was a bit woried because I haven't been on the Wii fit for a while, but I've lost 4 1/2 lbs:yay: Another 2 1/2 lbs and I'll get my stone sticker...

Louise

:banana::banana::banana: Woohoo Louise :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Great loss!

Gaynor
06-09-2009, 04:43 PM
i have been a very good girl and have lost.....

I've lost 1.4kg this week which I'm very pleased with.

Hi all,

Louise

Well Done ladies excellent losses :thumbsup2

wilma-bride
06-10-2009, 02:20 AM
Hi all,

Louise

Great news :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-10-2009, 02:59 AM
Well done Louise :cool1:

TotallyAngelic
06-10-2009, 03:14 AM
Hi all,

Louise

Well done Louise - a great result! Good luck for getting that stone sticker in the next week or so! Now get on that Wii Fit!!:yay::yay::yay:

TinkTatoo
06-10-2009, 03:26 AM
Hi all,

Louise

Great news :goodvibes O must get my Wii fit out :laughing:

wilma-bride
06-10-2009, 04:45 AM
Forgot to post when I popped on first thing this morning - I have lost 2 lbs this week :cool1:

Loubbylou
06-10-2009, 06:47 AM
Well done Louise - a great result! Good luck for getting that stone sticker in the next week or so! Now get on that Wii Fit!!:yay::yay::yay:

Thanks everyone:goodvibes. I was very good last night, I logged off the laptop and did 30 minutes on the Wii Fit. It said it had been 39 days since my last visit :guilty:, I thought it must be wrong until I started hula-hooping then I felt everyone of those 39 days. :lmao:

natalielongstaff
06-10-2009, 06:58 AM
Forgot to post when I popped on first thing this morning - I have lost 2 lbs this week :cool1:

:worship: fantastic !

TinkTatoo
06-10-2009, 11:10 AM

Brilliant news :woohoo:

natalielongstaff
06-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Ive gained back the 1.5lbs i lost last week :rotfl2:

Gaynor
06-10-2009, 03:27 PM

Well Done Joh :thumbsup2

Whoops! Nat :upsidedow

Nat I received my 'slimmer of the month' gift today.
Thanks very much, it's lovely :goodvibes

PoppyAnna
06-10-2009, 03:34 PM

:cool1: Well done Joh:thumbsup2

Whoopsie popcorn:: it's just a blip - that'll come off again in no time:thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Nat I received my 'slimmer of the month' gift today.
Thanks very much, it's lovely :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 great xx

TinkTatoo
06-10-2009, 03:37 PM

You're just toying with us Nat :rotfl:

Good luck for shifting it again next week :goodvibes

natalielongstaff
06-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Whoops! Nat :upsidedow

Whoopsie popcorn:: it's just a blip - that'll come off again in no time:thumbsup2

You're just toying with us Nat :rotfl:

thanks girls, im not sure it will come off as it was an unexpected loss anyway :rotfl2:

ariel75
06-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Thats a shame Nat you were so happy.

wilma-bride
06-11-2009, 10:49 AM

Never mind Nat, you are still doing so well and we kind of knew it was going to happen anyway ;)

Be extra good this week so we can really enjoy ourselves next weekend :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Be extra good this week so we can really enjoy ourselves next weekend :thumbsup2

ok :cool1:

jen_uk
06-11-2009, 04:09 PM
I've lost 4lbs this week :goodvibes

natalielongstaff
06-11-2009, 04:22 PM

:worship: fabulous !

TotallyAngelic
06-12-2009, 01:37 AM

excellent! well done!

Thanks everyone:goodvibes. I was very good last night, I logged off the laptop and did 30 minutes on the Wii Fit. It said it had been 39 days since my last visit :guilty:, I thought it must be wrong until I started hula-hooping then I felt everyone of those 39 days. :lmao:

Very impressive Louise! I feel terribly guilty as I missed my Wii Fit session yesterday due to being busy with other things - and likely I won't manage to get on it until Sunday due to working 2 x 12 hour shifts and I will be knackered when I get home from those.

Never mind - you will soon get rid of that :hug:

WOW Jen - another excellent result!

Well I went for my curry meal with work and you would all have been proud of me - I stuck to your advice and ordered plain chicken tikka (no sauce) with boiled rice and green salad. I must admit it was difficult when all those around me were having starters, naan bread, and kormas / dansaks etc and all the stuff I would usually have. I also stuck to water to drink and was positively boring. I kept telling myself it would all be worth it in the end !!

mandymouse
06-12-2009, 02:10 AM
Sorry I haven't kept up-to-date with our dieting thread this week

:wave: Welcome to any newbies joining us this week

:banana: Well done to everyone who has lost or STS :banana:

:hug: Good Luck to anyone (who like me) has put on this week :wizard:

Actually, I'm quite chuffed that I have only put on 1 lb this week, as I did go mad with wine and cocktails at the weekend, and I wasn't much better with the complimentary wine at the Take That concert on Tuesday evening

:wizard::wizard: Good Luck for next week everyone :wizard::wizard:

natalielongstaff
06-12-2009, 02:18 AM
:lmao:

We did do well this week hun !

CustardTart
06-12-2009, 03:22 AM
I went to get weighed tonight. I was a bit woried because I haven't been on the Wii fit for a while, but I've lost 4 1/2 lbs:yay: Another 2 1/2 lbs and I'll get my stone sticker...
Well done, Louise!!! :goodvibes Good luck getting that stone sticker in a week or two... :thumbsup2

Forgot to post when I popped on first thing this morning - I have lost 2 lbs this week...
Another fab result, Joh!!! :cool1:

Ive gained back the 1.5lbs i lost last week...
Ah well, I guess that's what happens when you reach your target, Nat!!! :worship: That's definitely a place I'd like to be... :rolleyes:

I've lost 4lbs this week...
Excellent news, Jen!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

...Actually, I'm quite chuffed that I have only put on 1 lb this week, as I did go mad with wine and cocktails at the weekend, and I wasn't much better with the complimentary wine at the Take That concert on Tuesday evening...
That has to be a good feeling then, Mandy - going mad with cocktails sounds like great fun to me!!! :goodvibes And you'll drop that pound in no time... :angel:

I weighed myself this morning and am happy to say that I have STS since my last weigh-in!!! This is despite gorging myself on free canapes and Kir Royales every night in the club lounge at the hotel - such a shock to come home and find they're not on offer... :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

SO my plan for June sees me going to the gym 3x per week, walking 10,000+ steps per day and cutting back on the fizz - which is going to be tough as this is my birthday month... :rolleyes1 :cool2: :scared:

Good luck everyone for next week!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

TinkTatoo
06-12-2009, 03:57 AM

Brilliant and well done :yay:

....Well I went for my curry meal with work and you would all have been proud of me - I stuck to your advice and ordered plain chicken tikka (no sauce) with boiled rice and green salad. I must admit it was difficult when all those around me were having starters, naan bread, and kormas / dansaks etc and all the stuff I would usually have. I also stuck to water to drink and was positively boring. I kept telling myself it would all be worth it in the end !!

Sounds like you made loads of great choices with that meal and it will be worth it in the end

...Actually, I'm quite chuffed that I have only put on 1 lb this week, as I did go mad with wine and cocktails at the weekend, and I wasn't much better with the complimentary wine at the Take That concert on Tuesday evening....

Nice one Mandy - now bring on that cruise :dance3:

....SO my plan for June sees me going to the gym 3x per week, walking 10,000+ steps per day and cutting back on the fizz - which is going to be tough as this is my birthday month... :rolleyes1 :cool2: :scared:....

Good luck this month :cheer2:

natalielongstaff
06-12-2009, 04:10 AM
you did well Karen :cool1:

natalielongstaff
06-12-2009, 04:11 AM
Well I went for my curry meal with work and you would all have been proud of me - I stuck to your advice and ordered plain chicken tikka (no sauce) with boiled rice and green salad. I must admit it was difficult when all those around me were having starters, naan bread, and kormas / dansaks etc and all the stuff I would usually have. I also stuck to water to drink and was positively boring. I kept telling myself it would all be worth it in the end !!

:thumbsup2 well done that must have been really hard, good for you xx

Gaynor
06-12-2009, 06:10 AM

Wow! well done Jen :worship:

I weighed myself this morning and am happy to say that I have STS since my last weigh-in!!! This is despite gorging myself on free canapes and Kir Royales every night in the club lounge at the hotel - such a shock to come home and find they're not on offer... :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Well done Karen sts after cocktails and canapes that's brill :goodvibes

Snap Mandy! I too have put on 1lb, but not one drop of alcohol as passed my lips :sad2: too much bread, how boring is that :rotfl:

Loubbylou
06-12-2009, 07:28 AM
Well it's nearly the weekend, officially my danger time :eek:

Congtrats to everyone who lost or STS this week.

If you gained this week, chin up and don't worry we have all been there. When I spectacually gained 6lbs in one week my SW consultant told me to 'move on and draw a line under it as it was all behind me' and I replied 'yes it is, its on my bottom':laughing:

natalielongstaff
06-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Snap Mandy! I too have put on 1lb, but not one drop of alcohol as passed my lips :sad2: too much bread, how boring is that :rotfl:

;) good luck this week xxx

When I spectacually gained 6lbs in one week my SW consultant told me to 'move on and draw a line under it as it was all behind me' and I replied 'yes it is, its on my bottom':laughing:

:lmao:

jackieleanne
06-12-2009, 10:13 AM
Well done everyone. :goodvibes

I have STS this week which I'm happy about as I have been a total pig this last week. Hopefully I can be good this next week but not got my hopes up as got three parties this weekend!

TotallyAngelic
06-14-2009, 01:50 AM
:hug: Good Luck to anyone (who like me) has put on this week :wizard:

Actually, I'm quite chuffed that I have only put on 1 lb this week, as I did go mad with wine and cocktails at the weekend, and I wasn't much better with the complimentary wine at the Take That concert on Tuesday evening

Thats not too bad in the face of things then is it - and it's certainly not a good thing to turn down free wine and cocktails. I'm sure you will lose it again once you get back on track.

:thumbsup2 well done that must have been really hard, good for you xx

it was - I came so close to saying "what the hell" and ordering a korma!

I too have put on 1lb, but not one drop of alcohol as passed my lips :sad2: too much bread, how boring is that :rotfl:

Don't worry Gaynor - 1lb is neither here nor there in the big scheme of things. Bread can be a bit of a downfall.

I am not holding out much hope for Monday's weigh in - I have worked 2 x 12 hour shifts which basically means picking all day to try and keep your energy levels up and the only thing I could find to eat from the staff canteen was egg sandwiches - not good. I must try to plan ahead and take healthier meals in with me. I have also been too knackered to do the Wii Fit after work :guilty:

Good luck everyone for tomorrow's weigh in :hug:

wilma-bride
06-14-2009, 02:58 PM

Fantastic Jen - well done :thumbsup2

Not too bad a result then Mandy - good luck for this week :)

I weighed myself this morning and am happy to say that I have STS since my last weigh-in!!! This is despite gorging myself on free canapes and Kir Royales every night in the club lounge at the hotel

Great result Karen - good luck for the coming month in your effort to cut back on the fizzy stuff :goodvibes

I'm sure that lb will be off again by next week Gaynor :)

I have STS this week which I'm happy about as I have been a total pig this last week. Hopefully I can be good this next week but not got my hopes up as got three parties this weekend!

Well done :thumbsup2

torsie24
06-14-2009, 03:07 PM
:wave2: Hi everyone.

Sorry - I'm no good with keeping up with this thread!

Looks like everyone is doing great though, so I think I should and maybe it'll rub off on me. :)

I've lost 9lb since Mid-May towards my goal for our holiday. I know the weight loss will slow down soon, but I have also gotten EA Active for the wii which has made me shed a lb more than normal this week. :)

Anyone else on the WW points plan? I have real trouble with lunches some days (I cycle between leftovers, ryvitas and soup, and couscous and salad) any inspiration would be great! :)

natalielongstaff
06-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Anyone else on the WW points plan? I have real trouble with lunches some days (I cycle between leftovers, ryvitas and soup, and couscous and salad) any inspiration would be great! :)

im on the points plan, ive got no advise though i have the same lunches as you !

torsie24
06-14-2009, 04:00 PM
im on the points plan, ive got no advise though i have the same lunches as you !
Lol, great minds! :)

If I get any new lunch inspiration I'll let you know!

(A chicken kebab is a great option if you fancy a takeaway)

mandymouse
06-15-2009, 02:19 AM
:wizard::wizard: Good Luck with your weigh-ins this week everyone :wizard::wizard:

natalielongstaff
06-15-2009, 02:27 AM

Yes :thumbsup2

Best of luck this week everyone :wizard::wizard::wizard:

Chilly
06-15-2009, 10:16 AM
I STS this week, as I had a take away and didn't go to the gym I'm happy with this.

Good luck everyone :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-15-2009, 10:33 AM
not a bad result then Claire :thumbsup2

PoppyAnna
06-15-2009, 10:40 AM
I'm a bit behind with the thread, we've been really busy lately.

Well done to those that have lost and STS.

I've STS this week, like Claire I'm really happy with that:thumbsup2

I've had five "do's" in the last eight days and managed to leave the food and stick to the wine (my choice out of the two;)).

Good luck with the week ahead everybody:thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-15-2009, 10:41 AM
Well done Joanne xxx

Gaynor
06-15-2009, 01:00 PM
:wave2: Hi everyone.

Sorry - I'm no good with keeping up with this thread!

Looks like everyone is doing great though, so I think I should and maybe it'll rub off on me. :)

I've lost 9lb since Mid-May towards my goal for our holiday. I know the weight loss will slow down soon, but I have also gotten EA Active for the wii which has made me shed a lb more than normal this week. :)

Well done so far, you're doing great :thumbsup2

I'm also on ww but eat pretty much the same as you for lunch though I probably eat jacket potato 4 days out of 7.

I STS this week, as I had a take away and didn't go to the gym I'm happy with this.

Good luck everyone :thumbsup2

Well done on sts, even after a takeaway :goodvibes

I'm a bit behind with the thread, we've been really busy lately.

Well done to those that have lost and STS.

I've had five "do's" in the last eight days and managed to leave the food and stick to the wine (my choice out of the two;)).

Good luck with the week ahead everybody:thumbsup2

That's good Joanne considering the "do's" :)

Good Luck this week everyone :thumbsup2

torsie24
06-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Thanks Gaynor! Jacket is a good idea :) What do you have with yours?

I actually got some WW bagels from ASDA at the weekend, they are only 2 points each so are great with some XLight Philly and ham! Might take that for lunch tomorrow. :)

I'm pretty pleased as I lost 2.5lbs this week, if only I could do that every week between now and WDW! :)

Just done my EA active again :) I really am enjoying it! I don't know whaat to don once the 30 day challenge is over though?

natalielongstaff
06-15-2009, 01:26 PM
I'm pretty pleased as I lost 2.5lbs this week, if only I could do that every week between now and WDW! :)

:cool1: well done !

TotallyAngelic
06-15-2009, 03:36 PM

thats great - no weight gain is always good - especially when you've had a takeaway.

Another good result - with all those "dos" and you have managed to stay the same - that takes some discipline!

Well done on that 2.5lbs loss :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I will be weighing tomorrow morning this week as I missed weighing in this morning on the Wii and I always weigh in the morning - I know I will be disheartened if I weigh in the evening as I always bloat up during the day.

My lunches tend to be a cycle of 2 or 3 things:

1. wheatgerm bread from M&S (41 cals a slice) with tuna pate.
2. crackers with light philly
3. an oven baked tortilla cut into dipping size pieces with hummous

and some fruit or some low fat yogurt or other low fat treat!

It would be interesting to hear everyone's lunch ideas as it is so difficult getting any variation in the diet!

torsie24
06-15-2009, 03:52 PM
Oooh tortilla and hummus sounds great!!

darthtatty
06-15-2009, 05:40 PM
hey everyone hope ur all doing ok?
been pretty busy and fallen behind a bit, doesnt help my computers been playing up. keeps freezing and shutting down the www, think ive sorted it now. :thumbsup2
cant remember if i posted the other day but i lost 2lbs on thursday :cool1:
ive probably gained it again this week but the meal at TGI's was worth it.
got a busy few weeks before the schools break up so trying to do as much exercise etc as i can. My husbands brought me the new wii game-EA Active, had a look at it earlier-looks good.
Wishing everyone a good week.xx

:goodvibes

natalielongstaff
06-16-2009, 02:17 AM
Well done Nicky :cool1: have a great birthday xx

TinkTatoo
06-16-2009, 02:52 AM
Well done to everyone who lost of STD :goodvibes

I lost 0.7kg this week :yay: I've dug out the Wii Fit for the first time in about a year and I bought Walk with me for the Nintendo DS.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/Irish-Tink/Walkwithme.jpg

I thought I was a bit of a couch potato but I'm surprised at the amount of walking I actually do, so far it's compared my walking style to a busy daytime ant :laughing:

I'm looking forward to seeing how much walking I do in Florida, compared to here :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-16-2009, 02:56 AM
Well done Jakki

The walking game looks fun ! i rather suspect i would be compared to a dead ant :rotfl2:

TotallyAngelic
06-16-2009, 06:10 AM

Well done Nicky - that's great!:woohoo:

I lost 0.7kg this week :yay: I've dug out the Wii Fit for the first time in about a year and I bought Walk with me for the Nintendo DS.

Well done Jakki! Another good result!:woohoo:

I weighed in on the Wii Fit this morning and I was a bit disappointed to find I had lost only a single 1lb - despite sticking to less than 1200 calories every day apart from when I went to the Indian and even then I chose low fat options. I did have 3 days off Wii Fit though when working. I know that the fact I am still heading in the right direction should be a positive, but I was hoping for at least a 2lb loss. (In 2 weeks I have lost a total of 5lbs - so I suppose I should be happy with that!)

On a more positive note I have re-measured all my vital stats and I have lost 3 inches off my waist measurement in 2 weeks, 1 inch off my bust, half an inch off the widest part of my abdomen, my thigh and my upper arm and the hips have stayed the same!

Good luck everyone for the week ahead!:wizard::wizard:

CustardTart
06-16-2009, 06:30 AM
...I have STS this week which I'm happy about as I have been a total pig this last week. Hopefully I can be good this next week but not got my hopes up as got three parties this weekend!

I STS this week, as I had a take away and didn't go to the gym I'm happy with this...

I've STS this week, like Claire I'm really happy with that...I've had five "do's" in the last eight days and managed to leave the food and stick to the wine (my choice out of the two;))....
Nice one, ladies!!! :thumbsup2

...I'm pretty pleased as I lost 2.5lbs this week, if only I could do that every week between now and WDW!
Brilliant news, Victoria! :yay: Good luck for the coming week... :goodvibes

cant remember if i posted the other day but i lost 2lbs on thursday...
Well done, Nicky!!! :woohoo:

...I lost 0.7kg this week...I bought Walk with me for the Nintendo DS.
Congrats Jakki - you must be a shadow of your former self now... :worship::worship::worship: I'm hoping to get the Walk With Me for my birthday...

...I weighed in on the Wii Fit this morning and I was a bit disappointed to find I had lost only a single 1lb - despite sticking to less than 1200 calories every day apart from when I went to the Indian and even then I chose low fat options. I did have 3 days off Wii Fit though when working. I know that the fact I am still heading in the right direction should be a positive, but I was hoping for at least a 2lb loss. (In 2 weeks I have lost a total of 5lbs - so I suppose I should be happy with that!)

On a more positive note I have re-measured all my vital stats and I have lost 3 inches off my waist measurement in 2 weeks, 1 inch off my bust, half an inch off the widest part of my abdomen, my thigh and my upper arm and the hips have stayed the same!
That's still a great result, Sarah!!! :dance3: It's the inches that make the difference... :hug:

Been carefully sticking to my high protein/low carb diet this week and have managed to do a minimum of 10,000 steps per day/every day... I'm off to the gym shortly for an hour of upper body battering... :scared:

Have a great week and good luck with those weigh-ins... :grouphug:

Kirsteen
06-16-2009, 06:53 AM
Hello, do you mind if I join in? I'm following Weightwatchers and go to Curves gym (at least once a week but would like to make it 3!). I lost 2.5lbs this week. I've set myself some goals and more importantly prizes! I've 4.5lbs to lose before I have 'earned' a prize :rotfl2: My prize is a bead for my Pandora bracelet (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2061225).

Kx

natalielongstaff
06-16-2009, 06:54 AM
Inches are good sarah :thumbsup2 well done xx

natalielongstaff
06-16-2009, 06:55 AM
Hello, do you mind if I join in? I'm following Weightwatchers and go to Curves gym (at least once a week but would like to make it 3!). I lost 2.5lbs this week. I've set myself some goals and more importantly prizes! I've 4.5lbs to lose before I have 'earned' a prize :rotfl2: My prize is a bead for my Pandora bracelet (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2061225).

Kx

Welcome aboard, good luck at reaching your targets xx i follow WW as well :)

CustardTart
06-16-2009, 09:59 AM

Kx

Hello there, hun!!! You know you've got it bad when you'll diet to 'earn' Pandora charms... :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: Seriously tho', nice to see you and good luck dropping those 4.5lbs... :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :yay:

Kirsteen
06-16-2009, 10:15 AM
Welcome aboard, good luck at reaching your targets xx i follow WW as well :)

Thank you! :goodvibes I really like WW, it's nice and simple for me to follow and it works if you stick to it. It's just the sticking to it that I have difficulties with ;)

Hello there, hun!!! You know you've got it bad when you'll diet to 'earn' Pandora charms... :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: Seriously tho', nice to see you and good luck dropping those 4.5lbs... :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :yay:

:rotfl2: Hello Mrs! In addition to the gym and WW meetings I must also sign up for a PA (Pandora Addicts) meeting too - all these meetings, it's a wonder I find time to eat (but I do!) :lmao:

Gaynor
06-16-2009, 11:24 AM
Thanks Gaynor! Jacket is a good idea :) What do you have with yours?

I actually got some WW bagels from ASDA at the weekend, they are only 2 points each so are great with some XLight Philly and ham! Might take that for lunch tomorrow. :)

Just done my EA active again :) I really am enjoying it! I don't know whaat to don once the 30 day challenge is over though?

Excellent loss this week :thumbsup2

I like my jacket potato with tuna mixed with a little very low fat mayo and spring onion.
Also WW do small tins of tuna with different dressing, cornation, thousand island etc they're nice.

ive probably gained it again this week but the meal at TGI's was worth it.
got a busy few weeks before the schools break up so trying to do as much exercise etc as i can. My husbands brought me the new wii game-EA Active, had a look at it earlier-looks good.
Wishing everyone a good week.xx

:goodvibes

Great loss Nicky :thumbsup2

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/Irish-Tink/Walkwithme.jpg

I thought I was a bit of a couch potato but I'm surprised at the amount of walking I actually do, so far it's compared my walking style to a busy daytime ant :laughing:

I'm looking forward to seeing how much walking I do in Florida, compared to here :thumbsup2

Great loss, I've not seen the DS walk gadget :goodvibes

I weighed in on the Wii Fit this morning and I was a bit disappointed to find I had lost only a single 1lb - despite sticking to less than 1200 calories every day apart from when I went to the Indian and even then I chose low fat options. I did have 3 days off Wii Fit though when working. I know that the fact I am still heading in the right direction should be a positive, but I was hoping for at least a 2lb loss. (In 2 weeks I have lost a total of 5lbs - so I suppose I should be happy with that!)

Good luck everyone for the week ahead!:wizard::wizard:

Good loss and excellent inch loss Sarah seeing the smaller numbers on the tape measure feels great doesn't it:thumbsup2

TinkTatoo
06-16-2009, 11:25 AM
....The walking game looks fun ! i rather suspect i would be compared to a dead ant :rotfl2:

:lmao: DH had a lazy day on Sunday and it compared him to a Panda (I guess it could have been worse)

... I'm hoping to get the Walk With Me for my birthday...

I'm liking mine so far and I can't wait to see how much extra walking I do in Florida

.....On a more positive note I have re-measured all my vital stats and I have lost 3 inches off my waist measurement in 2 weeks, 1 inch off my bust, half an inch off the widest part of my abdomen, my thigh and my upper arm and the hips have stayed the same!...

Well done on the inch loss :thumbsup2 after reading about yours I decided to check my measurements against when I first started and I'm amazed that in 7 months I've lost the following

Bust 8"
Waist 8"
Hips 8.5"
Thigh 5.5"
Arm 3"
and the best one as far as I'm concerned
Tummy 13" :woohoo:

natalielongstaff
06-16-2009, 11:27 AM
ooh that is some serious inch loss :worship:

Gaynor
06-16-2009, 11:28 AM

Kx

Hi, welcome to the thread :) great loss so far.
I also follow weightwatchers :goodvibes

MrsTigger
06-16-2009, 11:32 AM
Hello

I've been abit of a lurker on this thread but I have a question for you all.
I'd been following my own plan since Jan and managed to lose about 1 & 1/2 stone since then, april and may I lost the plot abit and just stayed the same for ages so two weeks ago I decided to start on WW online- I found it to be great so far and lost 3lbs in my first week- due to weigh in tomorrow for my second week.
Anyway......everyone keep saying how I look like I've lost weight but I dont see it myself, so I'm just wondering how much you lost before you started to notice it yourselves?

natalielongstaff
06-16-2009, 12:19 PM
i usually lose a stone before i really notice a change !

Well done on your loss so far xx

Tinks1984
06-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Hello! I didn't have chance to check in with the thread over the weekend, was strangely very busy! Well done on all the fantastic losses, whether it be weight or inches, it's all good! :thumbsup2

My weigh-in on Sunday was much more successful than the week before, I'd lost 1.5lbs, which I was pleased with. Back to that stone mark again! :banana: I'm away this weekend at Silverstone, so I'll be weighing in on Monday instead of my usual Sunday - hoping for a Jenson or Lewis win! But if that's the case, I'm sure I may have to have a few drinkies, which is all bad for the calories :rotfl2: I'll try and control myself....

natalielongstaff
06-17-2009, 02:21 AM
Great loss Rachel :thumbsup2 enjoy your weekend xx

ariel75
06-17-2009, 04:47 AM
HI this is the first time i've had to check in this week
Last week was a bad week had partys and meals out so i am going to start properly from this week on.

TotallyAngelic
06-17-2009, 07:02 AM
I've set myself some goals and more importantly prizes! I've 4.5lbs to lose before I have 'earned' a prize :rotfl2:
Kx

thats a good idea to give yourself a prize for losing weight!

I'm amazed that in 7 months I've lost the following

Bust 8"
Waist 8"
Hips 8.5"
Thigh 5.5"
Arm 3"
Tummy 13" :woohoo:

that is a stunning inch loss! Well done!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Hello

I've been abit of a lurker on this thread but I have a question for you all.
I'd been following my own plan since Jan and managed to lose about 1 & 1/2 stone since then, april and may I lost the plot abit and just stayed the same for ages so two weeks ago I decided to start on WW online- I found it to be great so far and lost 3lbs in my first week- due to weigh in tomorrow for my second week.

Well done on your excellent weight loss overall - you're doing really well.

My weigh-in on Sunday was much more successful than the week before, I'd lost 1.5lbs, which I was pleased with.

well done - another great result!

HI this is the first time i've had to check in this week
Last week was a bad week had partys and meals out so i am going to start properly from this week on.

Good luck with starting again this week :wizard:

I am having a really bad day today - day off, bad weather, pulled muscle in back from boxing on the Wii Fit, PMT and all I want to do is EAT! I have had 4 ginger nuts this morning and trying to keep away from the kitchen is killing me!:mad::mad::mad:

Loubbylou
06-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Haven't made it to my weigh in this week as I haven't been feeling to well:sick:, just a bit of a virus but haven't been to work and didn't want to spread it around slimming group. Fallen a little bit off the wagon (too much comfort food) but will be back on the wagon as of tomorrow, honest.:angel:

Good luck everyone, hope you have a good week.

natalielongstaff
06-17-2009, 05:21 PM
ive not weighed in either this week, i had a course this evening !

jen_uk
06-18-2009, 05:12 AM
Lots of great losses this week, too many to mention! :banana: Hope you feel better soon LoubbyLou :hug:

natalielongstaff
06-18-2009, 05:19 AM
i weighrd on my scales today and ive lost 1lb :cool1:

Kirsteen
06-18-2009, 05:24 AM

Congratualtions on your 1lb loss :woohoo:

I was ¼ lb heavier this morning (I really should know better than to stand on the scales everyday but…) ;) so perhaps the veg curry yesterday lunchtime wasn’t such a healthy option after all… might go for the soup today – you can’t go wrong with soup right??! :confused3 :lmao: I really struggle at lunchtime – there’s only so many sandwiches a girl can eat!! :eek: ;)

Gaynor
06-18-2009, 05:56 AM
My weigh-in on Sunday was much more successful than the week before, I'd lost 1.5lbs, which I was pleased with. Back to that stone mark again! :banana: I'm away this weekend at Silverstone, so I'll be weighing in on Monday instead of my usual Sunday - hoping for a Jenson or Lewis win! But if that's the case, I'm sure I may have to have a few drinkies, which is all bad for the calories :rotfl2: I'll try and control myself....

Well done, good luck over the weekend :thumbsup2

Haven't made it to my weigh in this week as I haven't been feeling to well:sick:, just a bit of a virus but haven't been to work and didn't want to spread it around slimming group. Fallen a little bit off the wagon (too much comfort food) but will be back on the wagon as of tomorrow, honest.:angel:

Good luck everyone, hope you have a good week.

Hope you're feeling better :goodvibes

Well done Nat :thumbsup2

Congratualtions on your 1lb loss :woohoo:

I was ¼ lb heavier this morning (I really should know better than to stand on the scales everyday but…) ;) so perhaps the veg curry yesterday lunchtime wasn’t such a healthy option after all… might go for the soup today – you can’t go wrong with soup right??! :confused3 :lmao: I really struggle at lunchtime – there’s only so many sandwiches a girl can eat!! :eek: ;)

Never mind, that 1/4lb may disappear overnight, that's the problem with weighing every day which I have to admit to :blush:

natalielongstaff
06-18-2009, 06:03 AM
Never mind, that 1/4lb may disappear overnight, that's the problem with weighing every day which I have to admit to :blush:

A lot of us are guilty of that :rolleyes1

jen_uk
06-18-2009, 07:38 AM
I have to restrain myself from weighing everyday as well, I'm down to about twice a week which isnt too bad.

Kirsteen is the soup is home made then it is healthy, if it is canned then it prob contains quite a lot of salt and other stuff thats not healthy.

Kirsteen
06-18-2009, 08:00 AM
Kirsteen is the soup is home made then it is healthy, if it is canned then it prob contains quite a lot of salt and other stuff thats not healthy.

Thanks :thumbsup2 I opted for a baked photo with tuna, red onion and low fat mayo and a side salad in the end. It was v tasty. :goodvibes

natalielongstaff
06-18-2009, 08:42 AM
Thanks :thumbsup2 I opted for a baked photo with tuna, red onion and low fat mayo and a side salad in the end. It was v tasty. :goodvibes

Sounds lovely :thumbsup2

CustardTart
06-19-2009, 03:04 AM
...I decided to check my measurements against when I first started and I'm amazed that in 7 months I've lost the following

Bust 8"
Waist 8"
Hips 8.5"
Thigh 5.5"
Arm 3"
Tummy 13"...

That's fantastic, Jakki!!! :worship: I wished I'd measured all my bits before I started.

...I'd been following my own plan since Jan and managed to lose about 1 & 1/2 stone since then, april and may I lost the plot abit and just stayed the same for ages so two weeks ago I decided to start on WW online- I found it to be great so far and lost 3lbs in my first week- due to weigh in tomorrow for my second week.
Anyway......everyone keep saying how I look like I've lost weight but I dont see it myself, so I'm just wondering how much you lost before you started to notice it yourselves?
Well done with your weightloss so far and good luck weighing in at WW. As far as noticing goes, I guess it depends on how much you weigh to start with. I didn't notice (or maybe I refuse to notice) any change until some of the weight had shifted from my face (I have a very chubby face) so that was probably around 1.5 stones...

...My weigh-in on Sunday was much more successful than the week before, I'd lost 1.5lbs, which I was pleased with. Back to that stone mark again!
Great news - enjoy Silverstone!!! :goodvibes

...Last week was a bad week had partys and meals out so i am going to start properly from this week on...
Good luck! :thumbsup2

...I am having a really bad day today - day off, bad weather, pulled muscle in back from boxing on the Wii Fit, PMT and all I want to do is EAT! I have had 4 ginger nuts this morning and trying to keep away from the kitchen is killing me!
Hope your day improved and you were able to fight the cravings... :hug:

Haven't made it to my weigh in this week as I haven't been feeling to well:sick:, just a bit of a virus but haven't been to work and didn't want to spread it around slimming group. Fallen a little bit off the wagon (too much comfort food) but will be back on the wagon as of tomorrow...
Hope you feel better soon and can get back in the dieting groove...:goodvibes

Good result, Nat! :woohoo:

I was ¼ lb heavier this morning (I really should know better than to stand on the scales everyday but…)
Step away from the scales, madam!!! Fingers crossed that's just a blip and you're back on track now... :thumbsup2

CustardTart
06-19-2009, 03:16 AM
Weighed in this morning and have lost 2lbs this week!!! Seems like all the walking/gym training is paying off!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Still have 4lbs to go to reach my target so not quite where I wanted to be, as I'm 46 on Monday and it's doubtful I'll drop those pesky pounds over the weekend!!! :rolleyes: However, my DH just pointed out that, unlike him, I weigh the same now as I did in the 6th form so that's not too bad... ;)

Good luck for the coming week, everyone!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

TotallyAngelic
06-19-2009, 04:39 AM

Weighed in this morning and have lost 2lbs this week!!! Seems like all the walking/gym training is paying off!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Great weight losses Nat and Karen :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

mandymouse
06-19-2009, 05:08 AM
Sorry (again) for not keeping up with our thread this week :blush:

:banana::banana:Well done to all the losers this week and to those who have stayed the same

I haven't weighed-in this morning, as I've had a bad week, and I didn't want to depress myself if I had put on

:wizard: Good Luck for next week everyone :wizard:

Gaynor
06-19-2009, 05:09 AM
Well done Karen good loss :thumbsup2
Have a great birthday weekend :goodvibes

I've managed to lose the 1lb I put on last week, so I'm happy :)

natalielongstaff
06-19-2009, 06:49 AM
Well done Karen and Gaynor :cool1::cool1:

TinkTatoo
06-19-2009, 09:09 AM
Weighed in this morning and have lost 2lbs this week!!! Seems like all the walking/gym training is paying off!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: ....
...I've managed to lose the 1lb I put on last week, so I'm happy :)

Well done to all of you :thumbsup2

....Still have 4lbs to go to reach my target so not quite where I wanted to be, as I'm 46 on Monday and it's doubtful I'll drop those pesky pounds over the weekend!!! :rolleyes: However, my DH just pointed out that, unlike him, I weigh the same now as I did in the 6th form so that's not too bad... ....

Happy birthday for Monday :cake: and that's some good going, still weighing the same as you did in the 6th form :worship::worship:

....I haven't weighed-in this morning, as I've had a bad week, and I didn't want to depress myself if I had put on..

As your already at goal Mandy I don't think it matters too much, especially if you enjoyed yourself during your "bad weekend" ;)

TotallyAngelic
06-20-2009, 04:02 AM
whoops - had a bad evening yesterday - we had friends round for dinner, and i made a thai curry with a malaysian rice dish - should have been ok but then i couldn't resist dessert - a meringue roulade , which was only 216 cals per 6th of the roulade but I probably had 300 cals worth:guilty::guilty:

definitely overshot the calorie limit and because of being so busy I didn't do Wii Fit either .....:guilty::guilty:

so back to it today - although now I have a streaming head cold and feel rubbish so hopefully that will put me off eating all together!

CustardTart
06-20-2009, 04:26 AM
...I haven't weighed-in this morning, as I've had a bad week, and I didn't want to depress myself if I had put on...
:hug: :hug: :hug: I hate it when I feel like that, Mandy. Hope you get back on track this week... :wizard:

...I've managed to lose the 1lb I put on last week, so I'm happy :)
Well done!!! :woohoo:

whoops - had a bad evening yesterday... definitely overshot the calorie limit and because of being so busy I didn't do Wii Fit either ..... so back to it today - although now I have a streaming head cold and feel rubbish so hopefully that will put me off eating all together!
Good luck for the next week, Sarah and I hope you feel better soon... :goodvibes

jen_uk
06-20-2009, 04:41 AM
whoops - had a bad evening yesterday - we had friends round for dinner, and i made a thai curry with a malaysian rice dish - should have been ok but then i couldn't resist dessert - a meringue roulade , which was only 216 cals per 6th of the roulade but I probably had 300 cals worth:guilty::guilty:

definitely overshot the calorie limit and because of being so busy I didn't do Wii Fit either .....:guilty::guilty:

so back to it today - although now I have a streaming head cold and feel rubbish so hopefully that will put me off eating all together!

One eve shouldn't do much damage as long as you get rightback on track, good luck for today :cool1:

Well done Karen good loss :thumbsup2
Have a great birthday weekend :goodvibes

I've managed to lose the 1lb I put on last week, so I'm happy :)

Well done!! :banana:

I lost 2lbs this week, would have liked more but I did have a bad couple of days so I know why it is not more :rolleyes:

natalielongstaff
06-20-2009, 05:26 AM
I lost 2lbs this week, would have liked more but I did have a bad couple of days so I know why it is not more :rolleyes:

:cool1: well done Jen xx

ariel75
06-20-2009, 11:08 AM
Well i weighed myself and last week was not as bad as i thought so between then and this week i lost 5lbs (i have been very busy tho!) and that means that in total i have lost 1 stone i was so chuffed it has make me think about every bad thing that i want to pop in my mouth and to stop myself from being bored i have my myself a massive list of things to do round the house!!!

natalielongstaff
06-21-2009, 03:24 AM
wow Eloise, thats fantastic babe :worship:

wilma-bride
06-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Sorry I haven't posted much lately but I have been so busy with work that I haven't had any time to DIS. I am afraid I put a lb on this week (weighed in on Wed morning but didn't get a chance to post). I am not going to be able to weigh in this week as I'm away in Bedford with work and not back till Thursday. I will try to catch up with the thread when I get back though - meanwhile, good luck to everyone for this week :goodvibes

Gaynor
06-21-2009, 04:16 PM
I haven't weighed-in this morning, as I've had a bad week, and I didn't want to depress myself if I had put on

:wizard: Good Luck for next week everyone :wizard:

Never mind Mandy I'm sure you'll be back on track this week :goodvibes

Well done, that's great :thumbsup2

Well i weighed myself and last week was not as bad as i thought so between then and this week i lost 5lbs (i have been very busy tho!) and that means that in total i have lost 1 stone i was so chuffed it has make me think about every bad thing that i want to pop in my mouth and to stop myself from being bored i have my myself a massive list of things to do round the house!!!

Brilliant loss, well done :thumbsup2

Sorry I haven't posted much lately but I have been so busy with work that I haven't had any time to DIS. I am afraid I put a lb on this week (weighed in on Wed morning but didn't get a chance to post). I am not going to be able to weigh in this week as I'm away in Bedford with work and not back till Thursday. I will try to catch up with the thread when I get back though - meanwhile, good luck to everyone for this week :goodvibes

That 1lb will be off this week :goodvibes

mandymouse
06-22-2009, 02:12 AM
:cheer2: Congrats to all the Losers and those who STS last week :cheer2:

:wizard: Good Luck with your weigh-ins this week everyone :wizard:

natalielongstaff
06-22-2009, 02:19 AM
Week 4 again :scared1: where is the time going !!

Well done last week everyone :cool1:

Good luck for the week ahead :wizard::wizard::wizard:

Chilly
06-22-2009, 05:23 AM
I put on 2lbs :sad1:

natalielongstaff
06-22-2009, 05:26 AM

oh no, i hope you have a better week :wizard:

darthtatty
06-22-2009, 05:40 AM
well ive been busy with my trip report and not eating right or doing much exercise. so been neglecting you all a bit. i wanted to get my birthday out the way before i started again but then left it till after fathers day. ;)
I weighed in on Thur and STT so im very pleased with that :goodvibes
still got another 3lbs of my holiday gain to lose.
im ready now and got no excuses..............mind you my sisters are visiting this weekend and we're going to Alton Towers...........
No seriously im going to get back on track :thumbsup2
Ive started the 30 day challenge on my EA Active and enjoyed that, got loads of fruit etc in the fridge so should be ok for this week.

good luck to everyone for this week. :goodvibes

jen_uk
06-22-2009, 05:47 AM

Well done!! :cool1:

That lb is probably already gone by now :goodvibes

Good luck for this week :hug:

well ive been busy with my trip report and not eating right or doing much exercise. so been neglecting you all a bit. i wanted to get my birthday out the way before i started again but then left it till after fathers day. ;)
im ready now and got no excuses..............mind you my sisters are visiting this weekend and we're going to Alton Towers...........
Ive started the 30 day challenge on my EA Active and enjoyed that, got loads of fruit etc in the fridge so should be ok for this week.

Good luck with the challenge :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-22-2009, 06:21 AM
Good luck with your new challenge Nicky x

CustardTart
06-22-2009, 07:32 AM
...I lost 2lbs this week..
Well doen, Jen!!! :thumbsup2

Well i weighed myself and last week was not as bad as i thought so between then and this week i lost 5lbs (i have been very busy tho!) and that means that in total i have lost 1 stone...
That's awesome, Eloise!!! :worship:

...I am afraid I put a lb on this week....
Sounds like a hectic time for you, Joh... Take care and don't worry that pound will come off in no time... :hug:

I put on 2lbs...
Not to worry, Claire - I'm sure you'll lose those 2 pesky pounds quickly... :goodvibes

...I weighed in on Thur and STT so im very pleased with that :goodvibes
Ive started the 30 day challenge on my EA Active and enjoyed that, got loads of fruit etc in the fridge so should be ok for this week...

STS is excellent when you haven't been paying much attention, Nicky!!! Have a great week and hope your 30 day challenge goes well... :yay: :yay: :yay:

Had a bit of a naughty weekend as we indulged in a MacDonalds brekkie, the never-ending BBQ and plenty of jugs of Pimms... :cloud9: :lovestruc :cool2:

So, after my birthday dinner this evening, I'm going to be a sensible senora for the last two weeks before I go to Spain...

Best of luck for next week, everyone!!!:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

TotallyAngelic
06-22-2009, 07:57 AM
I am going to hold off weighing in until Wednesday - need to try really hard to undo the damage done over the weekend when I was just eating junk because I felt really ill with a bad cold. Sorry - but I am wimping out of a weigh in today because I know what the scales will say!:guilty::sad2::guilty:

natalielongstaff
06-22-2009, 07:58 AM
Good luck for weigh-in sarah :wizard::wizard:

PoppyAnna
06-22-2009, 09:53 AM

Great Eloise!

Same here Joh. I've put on a pound too.
We've had some illness in the house and I've had some Gynae probs so I've had little concentration for diet or DIS.
Hope this week is better for you when youre back from your work trip:hug:

Week 4 again :scared1: where is the time going !!

Well done last week everyone :cool1:

Good luck for the week ahead :wizard::wizard::wizard:

Here, here Natalie. Good luck everybody:thumbsup2

Never mind Claire, I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time.

Good luck Nicky:)

I am going to hold off weighing in until Wednesday - need to try really hard to undo the damage done over the weekend when I was just eating junk because I felt really ill with a bad cold. Sorry - but I am wimping out of a weigh in today because I know what the scales will say!:guilty::sad2::guilty:

I understand, it's hard when you're ill. Good luck:thumbsup2

As I said above I've put on a lb. I half expected it, to be honest.
Making changes this week that I hope will help.

natalielongstaff
06-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Sorry to hear you have been under the weather Joanne :hug:

TinkTatoo
06-23-2009, 02:29 AM
well done to every one who lost or STS the same this week and don't beat your self up too much if you put on, at least you're still here and posting. It's a new week - new start :goodvibes

I lost 1.1kg this week which I was very pleased with and I'm not under 11st7lb which was something I though was impossible when I started this diet. :goodvibes

My revised mini goal is to see if I can get to 11st before we go (I've got 4 more weighs between now and then)

PoppyAnna
06-23-2009, 02:38 AM
well done to every one who lost or STS the same this week and don't beat your self up too much if you put on, at least you're still here and posting. It's a new week - new start :goodvibes

I lost 1.1kg this week which I was very pleased with and I'm not under 11st7lb which was something I though was impossible when I started this diet. :goodvibes

My revised mini goal is to see if I can get to 11st before we go (I've got 4 more weighs between now and then)

Fantastic:cool1::cool1::cool1: You've done so well:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-23-2009, 02:43 AM

:worship: well done hun xx

CustardTart
06-23-2009, 05:02 AM
I am going to hold off weighing in until Wednesday - need to try really hard to undo the damage done over the weekend when I was just eating junk because I felt really ill with a bad cold. Sorry - but I am wimping out of a weigh in today because I know what the scales will say!
:grouphug: Hope you feel OK to weigh in on Wednesday, Sarah... :grouphug:

...We've had some illness in the house and I've had some Gynae probs so I've had little concentration for diet or DIS.....As I said above I've put on a lb. I half expected it, to be honest.
Making changes this week that I hope will help.
Sorry to hear this, Joanne - fingers crossed your problems are resolved and you feel better for the coming week... :hug: :hug: :hug:

...I lost 1.1kg this week which I was very pleased with and I'm not under 11st7lb which was something I though was impossible when I started this diet. :goodvibes

http://bestsmileys.com/clapping/2.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/clapping/2.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/clapping/2.gif Wow Jakki, another brilliant week!!! You must so chuffed with yourself - I'm sure you'll reach your new goal before the hols... :goodvibes

jen_uk
06-23-2009, 05:43 AM

Well done!! :banana::banana::banana:

Tinks1984
06-23-2009, 04:46 PM
I weighed in yesterday after my weekend away at the Grand Prix and was highly surprised to learn I'd lost 1.5lbs! :lmao: After all those bacon butties in the tent in the morning I was expecting the worse!

natalielongstaff
06-23-2009, 04:49 PM
I weighed in yesterday after my weekend away at the Grand Prix and was highly surprised to learn I'd lost 1.5lbs! :lmao: After all those bacon butties in the tent in the morning I was expecting the worse!

:rotfl2: thats a bonus !

Loubbylou
06-24-2009, 08:59 AM
Hello

Well after not feeling too wel, missing a last weeks weigh in and having a very naughty week (three takeaways :rolleyes1) I was a bit nervous about stepping on those scales.

I don't know how I managed it but I lost 1.5 lbs :dance3: I am now just 1 lb off my stone sticker and I am determined that stone sticker will be mine next week. Now if i can just convince my mouth to stop eating junk food I will be sorted.

Good luck to everyone who is yet to weigh in and well done to all you losers (I mean that in the slimming sense).

Don't worry if you do or have gained this week, just keep smiling :hug:

Louise

TotallyAngelic
06-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Well I finally forced myself on to the Wii and did a body test - after 6 days of not really focusing on my diet or doing any exercise, I managed to STS - so thats a lot better than the gain I was anticipating - so total wieght loss since June 1st remains at 5lbs. I am trying a lot harder today - sticking to the calorie count and have been on the Wii Fit - hope to take a beach walk this evening if the weather stays as lovely as it is now. Would love to hit the 10 stone 7lbs target by July 1st - everything crossed my willpower will hold.
Good luck to all the DIS dieters for the week ahead - :wizard::wizard::wizard:

natalielongstaff
06-24-2009, 10:56 AM
Well done on STS Sarah :thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-24-2009, 01:50 PM
im pleased to report ive lost 3lb this week :cool1::cool1::cool1:

9st 9lb :yay:

TotallyAngelic
06-24-2009, 01:59 PM

well done - thats amazing!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

PoppyAnna
06-24-2009, 02:52 PM

Fantastic, Nat! :banana::banana::banana:

Well done :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Tinks1984
06-24-2009, 03:14 PM

Fantastic loss Nat, you're doing amazing! :hug:

darthtatty
06-25-2009, 09:31 AM

wow well done Nat thats brilliant.xx

I lost 1lb this week, was hoping for more but every lb helps :thumbsup2
got to try and be good this weekend but my sisters are coming and we're off to Alton towers.
good luck everyone.xx:thumbsup2

natalielongstaff
06-25-2009, 10:53 AM
Well done nicky :cool1:

TinkTatoo
06-25-2009, 03:04 PM

Well done, especially after all that GP hospitality :goodvibes

....I don't know how I managed it but I lost 1.5 lbs :dance3: I am now just 1 lb off my stone sticker and I am determined that stone sticker will be mine next week. Now if i can just convince my mouth to stop eating junk food I will be sorted.....

Well done Louise and I hope you manage to keep off the junk food :)

.....I managed to STS - so thats a lot better than the gain I was anticipating....

well done on STS :thumbsup2

Woo hoo Nat :dance3:

.....I lost 1lb this week, was hoping for more but every lb helps :thumbsup2.....

Well done on the loss.

I thought I'd share my before and after photos with you guys as you've been a great support to me. I've lost 34kg so far and I'm doing my SDD with 9kg to go.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/Irish-Tink/Before_edited-1.jpg http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/Irish-Tink/After4.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/Irish-Tink/Before1.jpghttp://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/Irish-Tink/After.jpg

Loubbylou
06-25-2009, 03:37 PM
I thought I'd share my before and after photos with you guys as you've been a great support to me. I've lost 34kg so far and I'm doing my SDD with 9kg to go.

Wow 34kg, well done, you look great:thumbsup2. I only hope I can do as well