PDA

View Full Version : Are confirmation #s attached to reservations #s?

amsafko
05-31-2009, 09:53 PM
We made our ADRs last week; we have a split stay and didn't think to tell them about our second reservation #. We made all our ADRs but after reading earlier posts regarding split stays I worry that they will be lost once we check out of the first resort. Thanks.

B-Ride
06-01-2009, 06:02 AM
In the past they were tied to your phone #. Not sure if that is still the case with the new system. If you have any concerns, call back and ask. Just don't call at 7:00 AM when everyone else is calling.

mef78
06-01-2009, 09:43 AM
They're tied to your phone number. Not everyone HAS a resort confirmation number at Disney World :-)

In the past, I've been able to have the concierge look up my ADRs from my confirmation number, but I've never had the problem of them being cancelled if I changed or cancelled my resort ressie. I've also done a couple of split stays and had no problem.

gkrykewy
06-01-2009, 09:57 AM
If you've got your reservation numbers, I don't see how you could have a problem.

DCbride
06-01-2009, 10:48 AM
I made my ADR's then changed my ressie number (I switched from Disney Destinations to AAA) and I was told that cancelling my original reservation number would not effect dining at all. So I do not see how a split stay would effect you either.

scotas
06-01-2009, 11:01 AM
My friend did a split stay last year, followed by a week off property. All of our froup reservations were made by her and we did not have any problems.

amsafko
06-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Thanks so much, I feel a lot better now.