PDA

View Full Version : How long in 50s Prime Time or Sci-Fi?

CathieArms
05-31-2009, 11:22 AM
Okay, here's the deal: I have 1:35 reservations at 50s Prime Time on one day, and 1:55 reservations at Sci-Fi on a different day. I just realized that the "Block Party" starts at 3:00. Do you think there's any chance we'll get in and out of one of those two restaurants in time to make it to the Block Party for my 4 year old???? I don't think I can change the ressies...they were pretty booked.

jmcross
05-31-2009, 01:09 PM
Just show up a little early for your 1:35 ADR. We've had good luck in the past with showing up early and asking to be seated asap. It shouldn't be a problem seeing the parade as it goes right in front of Primetime. You won't have a good view from the restaurant itself but it is a short walk to the parade route.

Wild4Walt
05-31-2009, 02:52 PM
I think the 50's Prime Time would be your best bet. It's right near the Block Party activities and [I]most [I] of the time you can get out within an hour for lunch.

TaraPA
05-31-2009, 02:56 PM
I've eaten at both, and I think your times are fine, as long as you get seated on time. Like someone else said, show up a little early & hopefully you'll be able to be seated more quickly.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
05-31-2009, 03:58 PM
The few times my family and I had lunch at Prime Time Cafe we got seated right away and the food didn't take long to be made, so hopefully all will go well for you.

JeffGoldblum
05-31-2009, 04:02 PM
I'd say you would want a good hour for 50s. If you have a fun server, and get dessert, etc, you'll want an hour