PDA

View Full Version : HELP....Need Mickey Bars

snocrossmechanic
05-30-2009, 09:09 PM
I have a weird request and figured if anyone had the answer it would be here. We are potty training my son and have used Mickey Bars for his "reward" from time to time. I brought a bunch home from the last trip but sad to say I am out.

Does anyone have any idea if Disney would ship me some Mickey Bars to my home? I would not even know who to call.

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Mark

julezdisney
05-30-2009, 09:16 PM
I have to ask- how the heck did you bring back some?!

tkitty
05-30-2009, 09:18 PM
I may be completely crazy, but I thought I had seen then at the grocery store! (I hope I'm NOT crazy ;)) Somebody help me out here. It would have been at a Wal-Mart Supercenter. I guess you could try calling your local grocery store and describe them. They were in the specialty ice cream section. (I think they call it that) A box of maybe 6? Or that was some dream I had. :confused3 Good luck!

tkitty
05-30-2009, 09:22 PM
I just did an online search and found someone who did find them at Wal-Mart Supercenter- also someone said they saw them at their Blockbuster video. I think I know who would have the better deal;).

maggiew
05-30-2009, 11:16 PM
I've heard that Dove bars taste like the Mickey bars. That might work in a pinch.

Maggie

Sandy321
05-30-2009, 11:31 PM
I'm sure I've read on the Dis that Dove bars are Mickey Bars! (well w/o the ears of course!)

OP - are you thinking of the Rice Krispy Mickey bars? you could easily make a batch - go to JoAnn's and get sticks - Rice Krispy treats are easy to make and mold into the shape you need!