PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace dinner or 1900 Park Fare breakfast?

familydisney
05-30-2009, 03:59 PM
DS is a die-hard Tigger fan, so we've eaten at CP twice, one breakfast, 1 dinner. Even though we didn't love the food, DS loved the character interaction. So this time, when each of us was choosing our one dinner, DS chose CP again. I encouraged him to try somewhere new, but he insists on Tigger. We found out that he's at breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. Is breakfast any good there? I understand that buffets aren't the best food in the world, but if you had to see Tigger, which one would you choose?

creativeamanda
05-30-2009, 04:24 PM
DS is a die-hard Tigger fan, so we've eaten at CP twice, one breakfast, 1 dinner. Even though we didn't love the food, DS loved the character interaction. So this time, when each of us was choosing our one dinner, DS chose CP again. I encouraged him to try somewhere new, but he insists on Tigger. We found out that he's at breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. Is breakfast any good there? I understand that buffets aren't the best food in the world, but if you had to see Tigger, which one would you choose?

I don't know how 1900 PF is, but we are going there in June.

IMO, Crystal Palace is a greale buffet that has awesome character interaction.

csmommy
05-30-2009, 04:24 PM
We love Crystal Palace for breakfast & go every trip. :love:

We have not had breakfast at 1900 but I have read so many times it is very loud & the food is not good.

familydisney
05-30-2009, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the replies. DS is trying to decide. Likes the face character concept but loves the 100 acre wood guys... :goodvibes He'll have to make up his mind...by tomorrow at 5 AM when we can call!:scared1:

MickeyNicki
05-31-2009, 08:26 AM
CP dinner, we did not like 1900 PF at all

JaGra
05-31-2009, 09:15 AM
We love Crystal Palace for breakfast & go every trip. :love:

We have not had breakfast at 1900 but I have read so many times it is very loud & the food is not good.

Our family eats at the CP and 1900 Park fare every year. If I were to choose one it would be breakfast at 1900 park fare. Sure its a little loud but its an "excited loudness". The Mad Hatter is very entertaining and the food isn't bad. How can you mess up pancakes? As a matter of fact my whole family loves this place.

DisneyWisher
05-31-2009, 12:16 PM
We love 1900 Park Fair. We do it almost every trip. To me its not as crowded as CP. You usually get to see the characters 2-3 times each. We enjoy the food there compared to a family style meal where choices are limited. We did not care for the Princess Breakfast in Epcot. Last trip we enjoyed seeing Trigger Dance to "Happy Birthday" for a father. The expression on him and his kids were priceless.