PDA

View Full Version : Got Some Great ADR's So I Can't Complain...But I Am Confused

jennipooh
05-30-2009, 02:44 PM
We are at WDW Aug.25-Sept.7th.

We got:
Les Chefs de France 12:30pm on 8/26
Crystal Palace 4:35pm on 8/26
Chef Mickey's 8:50pm on 8/26 CANCELLED

27th offsite at Sea World

Chef Mickey's 1:30pm on 8/28
Tutto Italia 6pm on 8/28

29th Water Park and AK EMH (No sit downs)

Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House 9:30am on 8/30
Crystal Palace 6:30pm on 8/30

50's Prime Time 5:40pm on 8/31

1st offsite at Aquatica

Le Cellier 6:55pm on 9/2

Best Friends Breakfast w Lilo & Stitch at 'Ohana 9:20am on 9/3
Fantasmic Package at Hollywood & Vine 4:45pm on 9/3

Sci Fi Dine In 12:10pm on 9/4
Coral Reef 5:25pm on 9/4

Teppan Edo 1pm on 9/5

Chef Mickey's 5pm on 9/6
just ADDED thanks to bubblycoconut!

Here is my confusion.... Chef Mickey's dinner is pretty late (although we have actually eaten at CM at this exact time before and been fine, but not in the summer) I am thinking about trying to move that CM dinner to 9/6 or even dropping it for an 'Ohana or Kona on the same night or 9/6. We do have a CM lunch on 8/28, but we have never had lunch there. Any opinions?

BTW ds loves prime rib and steak in general.

Also, I am very confused about when I can even add a 9/6 dinner... does anyone know this? I got different answers from the cm's on Thurs and Friday.

UPDATE.....
9/6 problem solved.... Late Dinner at Chef Mickey's problem solved
so now just crossing my fingers for an 'Ohana on 8/26 or 8/30 to replace one of the CP's

bubblycoconut
05-30-2009, 02:59 PM
You should be able to add your dinner for 9/6 now. When I called and made my ressies on Thursday the 28th I was able to book through the 5th. They asked me if I needed anything for the rest of our stay since we're currently booked through the 8th but we need to come back sooner so I didn't make any for the 6th, 7th or 8th. I don't know if they were suppose to book that way or not but that was my expirence when I called. :goodvibes

I forgot to add that when she tried to modify the reservation she couldn't do it past a certain date so her supervisor told her she would just have to rebook it and cancel the original one. I guess it's something with their system.

jennipooh
05-30-2009, 03:27 PM
bubblycoconut, thanks so much!!!

Just called Disney Dining and got Chef Mickey's for 5pm on September 6th!

I cancelled my CM for 8:50pm on 8/26 and then also added CP for 26th at 4:35pm.

So now I have CP for two nights... but I couldn't get 'Ohana so I am hoping to replace either CP with an 'Ohana (we'll see) and I kept the lunch CM.

So now I have 14 ressies :confused3... gotta figure out what to drop soon, I guess. Probably the CM lunch.

bubblycoconut
05-30-2009, 04:07 PM
bubblycoconut, thanks so much!!!

Just called Disney Dining and got Chef Mickey's for 5pm on September 6th!

I cancelled my CM for 8:50pm on 8/26 and then also added CP for 26th at 4:35pm.

So now I have CP for two nights... but I couldn't get 'Ohana so I am hoping to replace either CP with an 'Ohana (we'll see) and I kept the lunch CM.

So now I have 14 ressies :confused3... gotta figure out what to drop soon, I guess. Probably the CM lunch.

You're very welcome! :goodvibes

I'm glad you were able to get a great time for CM. Hopefully you will be able to get a ressie at Ohana to replace one of your adr's at CP. :wizard:

maggiew
05-30-2009, 08:20 PM
We are at WDW Aug.25-Sept.7th.

We got:
Les Chefs de France 12:30pm on 8/26
Crystal Palace 4:35pm on 8/26
Chef Mickey's 8:50pm on 8/26 CANCELLED

27th offsite at Sea World

Chef Mickey's 1:30pm on 8/28
Tutto Italia 6pm on 8/28

29th Water Park and AK EMH (No sit downs)

Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House 9:30am on 8/30
Crystal Palace 6:30pm on 8/30

50's Prime Time 5:40pm on 8/31

1st offsite at Aquatica

Le Cellier 6:55pm on 9/2

Best Friends Breakfast w Lilo & Stitch at 'Ohana 9:20am on 9/3
Fantasmic Package at Hollywood & Vine 4:45pm on 9/3

Sci Fi Dine In 12:10pm on 9/4
Coral Reef 5:25pm on 9/4

Teppan Edo 1pm on 9/5

Chef Mickey's 5pm on 9/6
just ADDED thanks to bubblycoconut!

Here is my confusion.... Chef Mickey's dinner is pretty late (although we have actually eaten at CM at this exact time before and been fine, but not in the summer) I am thinking about trying to move that CM dinner to 9/6 or even dropping it for an 'Ohana or Kona on the same night or 9/6. We do have a CM lunch on 8/28, but we have never had lunch there. Any opinions?

BTW ds loves prime rib and steak in general.

Also, I am very confused about when I can even add a 9/6 dinner... does anyone know this? I got different answers from the cm's on Thurs and Friday.

UPDATE.....
9/6 problem solved.... Late Dinner at Chef Mickey's problem solved
so now just crossing my fingers for an 'Ohana on 8/26 or 8/30 to replace one of the CP's

Some of your times seem pretty close together. For example, you have Chefs de France at EPCOT at 12:30 pm on the 26th. By the time you get seated and eat, I bet it will be 2 pm when you are finished. Then you have to make it over to Crystal Palace at MK by 4:35. It seems to me you will be done with one meal and then have to head over to the next meal so you won't be late??

Its a similar thing on the 28th when you have Chef Mickey's at 1:30 and then Tutto at 6 pm. I don't think I would be hungry by then.

But you have some really great ADRs booked!

Maggie

jennipooh
05-31-2009, 03:07 PM
Some of your times seem pretty close together. For example, you have Chefs de France at EPCOT at 12:30 pm on the 26th. By the time you get seated and eat, I bet it will be 2 pm when you are finished. Then you have to make it over to Crystal Palace at MK by 4:35. It seems to me you will be done with one meal and then have to head over to the next meal so you won't be late??

Its a similar thing on the 28th when you have Chef Mickey's at 1:30 and then Tutto at 6 pm. I don't think I would be hungry by then.

But you have some really great ADRs booked!

Maggie

Yes.... I am worried about both those days. Ideally, I would like a little later Ohana to replace the CP dinner. I'm not as worried about the CM, but I don't want to drop it unless I have the 26th worked out.