PDA

View Full Version : Ohana - breakfast or dinner?

maiapapaya
05-30-2009, 09:56 AM
We had planned on dinner at O'hana (it sounds yummy), but our 7 year old is a huge Stitch fan and she would really like the character breakfast. We've already got three other character meals planned (CP, CRT, & CM). Thoughts/opinions?
TIA!

eeyoregon
05-30-2009, 12:57 PM
Both! Ok, that wasn't helpful was it??

We are not breakfast eaters and the kids, 13 and 17, aren't huge on characters anymore :sad1: so we prefer dinner at 'Ohana.

Actually, dinner at 'Ohana is our all time favorite dinner place ever...Disney or non-Disney!!!

maddiesmom0116
05-30-2009, 12:59 PM
I love the Lilo and Stitch Breakfast, they do a conga line with the kids and of course visit each table. The breakfast is good, great rolls and juice, the rest is good too, it is family style.

mpetti
05-30-2009, 01:02 PM
:cool1:We have booked both Ohana BK & Dinner. I have read some great things about Ohana BK with the characters Stitch & Lilo. I bet your 7 year old will love it. I heard they do some little games for the younger children at Ohana for Dinner, but if she's such a fan of Stitch why not give it a try. Good Luck:goodvibes.

Maryann :surfweb:

maiapapaya
05-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Thanks for all your input! I've discussed it with my sister (her and her hubby are coming with us) and we've decided to do both! :woohoo:
Dinner sounded too good to give up and I couldn't let my DD miss out on having brekkie with her favorite character (esp. when we're staying at Poly!) :stitch: