PDA

View Full Version : Booking ADR's not as hard as I thought

heartofdisney
05-30-2009, 07:11 AM
Well,I just wanted to put some of you at ease.I called at 7 am,was on hold about 10 minutes and didn't have any problems getting the reservations I wanted,with just minor time changes to the times I wanted them. I had a great CM named Passion,who really knew what she was doing,and would take a few ADR"s at a time,then we would stop and she would go book them,and then we would continue on for a few more,and then she would book those,until we were through every day.Here is my plan!

8/28 - first day, CRT @ 5:40 pm...(2ts)
8/29- 11am Best Friends breakfast @ Ohana & 6:25 pm @Whispering Canyon
8/30- Yak & Yetti @5.00pm
8/31- Teppan Edo @ 500pm
9/1-Kona @ 8am & Mama Melrose @ 5:10 pm
9/2 Chrystal Palcae for breakfast@ 8:05 am & Ohana @5:25 pm
9/3 San Angel Inn @ 5:00 pm
9/4 1900 Park Faire @ 5:00 pm
9/5 Cap n Jacks @ 6:20 pm

Thinking about calling back later and trying to get Chef Mickeys one day for breakfast,and maybe another place for dinner on 9/2,but since I got everything I wanted,I have to think about where else to eat,( any suggestions???) But at least now I can relax and just count down the days now.Yeah!:cool1:

Park&Syd
05-30-2009, 08:03 AM
Congrats on some great ADRs! :thumbsup2
I also called this morning, got right through, and got everything I wanted!
Now we can start planning every other detail of our trips! Hope you have a great one!

buzzmom3
05-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Thank you so much for posting this! I have been so stressed out reading the others threads!

KigerKat
05-30-2009, 10:20 AM
I have to agree - it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. We're going the second week of Free Dining, and with all the horror stories I was worried that we wouldn't be able to get anything we wanted.

I called right at 7AM this past Monday and I was on hold for about an hour before a CM picked up on the line - I was sure nothing was available. But surprisingly, I got everything I wanted and very close to the times we wanted. Granted, we weren't trying to get into Le Cellier or Ohana like a lot of other people - maybe next trip!

heartofdisney
05-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Good luck to those who still need to book,but seriously,don't get yourself all worked up about it like I was beginning to get.LOL.I actually messed up dialing the dining phone number and had to start all over,and of course I was totally freaking out thinking there go another thousand people before me,haha:rotfl2: And then the poor CM was going through her spiel she has to do,even though I told her I knew all the stuff she was telling me.Finally,we get around to the booking,and it went smooth as ever.I am so relieved that is over with!!!
To all those who have already called and got everything they wanted,congrats to you,and may you all have a wonderful trip!:wizard: