PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickeys or Crystal Palace?

Steph9072
05-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Which would you choose?

tlenzendorf
05-29-2009, 09:57 PM
Luckily I don't have to choose, but if I did it would be chef mickey's for the fun level :)

Nermel9
05-29-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm trying to choose between the 2 as well...I love Winnie the Pooh so that's why I'd like to do Crystal Palace, but I just get the feeling I'd like Chef Mickey's better. :confused3

123Disney
05-29-2009, 10:30 PM
Both are great! If I had to pick one I'd pick Chef Mickey. :lovestruc

enchantingodin
05-29-2009, 11:42 PM
CP - better food. Character interaction as been hit or miss with us. Nice that you don't have to leave MK to go.

CM - better character interaction. Food wasn't AS good, but it wasn't awful either. Cool to check out the Contemporary, they have one of the best arcades on property.

Can't go wrong with either really. I know - so helpful right? :rotfl:

KayakDaddy
05-30-2009, 01:22 AM
We've done Chef Mickey's many times, and Crystal Palace once. I guess that's my answer.

I did enjoy CP though - we were there near closing time (seated just after Wishes) so we felt like we had the Characters to ourselves. They even did a group photo with all of them together and the other 3 or 4 families that were still there.

A late breakfast at Chef Mickey's has become somewhat of a tradition for our family on non-park days. We fill up on yummy breakfast, do one loop around the resort monorail loop in the front cab, then head back to whatever resort we are staying at to lounge by the pool. This is a good thing to do the morning after an Evening EMH.

CanadianImagineer
05-30-2009, 06:33 AM
We've done CM three times and CP once. Personally I prefer CM. It has a much more festive atmoshpere and I like the layout better than the wide open CP. Also, I'd recommend going for breakfast at CM :)

1luckymonkey
05-30-2009, 06:42 AM
We've been to both places plenty of times.. It is a tough call, I personally like Crystal Palace, one being that you don't have to leave the park, but also, I enjoy their buffet.. If you time it right, you can see the fireworks at night.. We have always had good character interaction.. Chef Mickey's is good too, but it is very loud I find. The buffet is alright at dinner time.. However they do have a great desert bar..kids will have a blast making sundaes...I have been there at breakfast time, and I prefer eating there for breakfast. It all depends what kind of experience you are looking for.. :) Good Luck!

Coparm
05-30-2009, 07:00 AM
Again, I'd try and not have to make the choice but do both:lmao:, however if it was dinner I'd choose CM, good prime rib and the parmesan mashed potatoes are amazing.

But if its breakfast I'd pick CP, nothig starts the day better than a hug from Pooh and bouncing with Tigger!!! :yay:

DisneyJen0504
05-30-2009, 08:19 AM
If it is for breakfast, CP is way better all around. I dont care for CM for breakfast.

maddiesmom0116
05-30-2009, 12:01 PM
Depends on the ages of my kids. I love both, I would have to say that Chef Mickeys wins out though. I will be doing both this next trip again as DD5 is still into Pooh.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
05-30-2009, 02:46 PM
I would go with Chef Mickey's.