PDA

View Full Version : Alright, who has tried the PB&J milkshakes @ 50's PTC

wendy1974
05-29-2009, 09:25 PM
I've heard they're really good but I'm having a hard time imagining how they would taste. Could someone describe it?
TIA:goodvibes

jacksmom
05-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Great Question!:rotfl: I have heard soooo much about them! :confused3I would like to know also!:rotfl:We are eating at 50's PTC in July and are also wondering if Milkshakes are included in the DxDP??:rotfl:

Jecca
05-29-2009, 09:30 PM
It's delicious! I always take mine to go, and they'll gladly put it in a styrofoam cup for you. It pretty much tastes like a combination of peanut butter ice cream and strawberry ice cream. I get it every time we eat at 50s Primetime.

Tinkermel2
05-29-2009, 09:34 PM
I've heard they're really good but I'm having a hard time imagining how they would taste. Could someone describe it?
TIA:goodvibes
My Husband had one this May Trip (BCV)...after tasting, I'd say it's a vanilla milkshake with Peanut butter swirled in it and jelly at the end- It did taste like a pbJ-it's different & filling, he said he'd get it again a bit too much peanut butter taste for me :)
PS: PTC is Fun! We had a good waiter and our "Cuz'ins" sitting next to us were fun too. Fried Chicken was great! Have Fun!

ms*mountaineer
05-29-2009, 10:24 PM
it's really good! But yes, hard to describe. Like a peanut butter milkshake with a hint of strawberry in it somehow.

mom2taylorandemily
05-29-2009, 10:33 PM
It is without a doubt one of my favorite things to have at DHS!!! Someone on a different thread told me we could get one at the bar to go, and since we don't have an ADR here this year, I'm getting one to go!!! It tastes like a vanilla milk shake with peanut butter and jelly in it. Try it!!!

wendy1974
05-29-2009, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the replies! Sounds good!

MelanieC
05-30-2009, 12:48 AM
They are so good. They taste sorta like the insides of a PB&J sandwich. Just the good stuff all mixed together in a cold frothy shake.

squirrel
05-30-2009, 02:10 AM
I remember making them once when I was little. Not sure where I found the reciepe. I do remember the rest of the family thinking -yuck why would anyone want to drink that.

aubriee
05-30-2009, 04:09 AM
Great Question!:rotfl: I have heard soooo much about them! :confused3I would like to know also!:rotfl:We are eating at 50's PTC in July and are also wondering if Milkshakes are included in the DxDP??:rotfl:

Anytime we go to 50's PT I get one of these. They are delicious, but sort of hard to describe. You can definitely taste the peanut butter though. We've always been able to get them as our beverage on the DDP. They fill the glass then leave you the metal container they mixed it in, so you basically get almost two full glasses.:cloud9:

Cookie Princess
05-30-2009, 06:42 AM
This is a favorite of mine! It is sweet, but tasty. I am the only one in the family who will get it.

You can also order it just "to go" at the bar without even eating at 50's PT. Of course, I get it as part of my meal along with the meatloaf. Talk about feeling full!

tlenzendorf
05-30-2009, 11:19 AM
When I first saw the pic on the food thread I thought really? A pb&j shake? Then I read this and saw how great people think they are. So last night I made a pb&j sundae, let it melt and mixed it a ton with my spoon until it was smooth and..........

:thumbsup2:lovestruc:love::cloud9::dance3::cheer2:

yummmmeeeeeeeeee