PDA

View Full Version : OMG great rate at Dolphin for 6-30to7-7better than Govt/Nurse rate!for Everyone hurry

gm
06-17-2002, 07:22 PM
Just put in those dates for travel on Expedia and the rate of $123 came up. It is an expedia special rate but I do not know for how long. Anyone can use it and do not have to be a nurse,govt emp.

NancyIL
06-17-2002, 08:30 PM
That's a great rate! FYI - Expedia's "special rates" have to be completely paid for at time of booking, and there is a cancellation fee. There's also a small "service fee" of $4.13/day - from what I can figure.

Beanie
06-17-2002, 08:33 PM
That is a great rate!! Thanks for the heads up!! :)

gm
06-17-2002, 10:32 PM
nancy is right. I just realized that total for 6 days comes to $843 instead of $819with taxes. the extra $24 looks like service fee of $4. It is a bad busines practice if they do not list those fees anywhere on their site for the exact amount because I didnt see them or couldnt find them. but still a great rate for summer. I would book it but wouldnt because I wouldnt get starpoints for the stay plus I get a govt discount so for a few dollars more I can get my starpoints for my platinum card.:p but still a good rate for those who cannot get the govt dscount or the nurse discount.