PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant for Couple- need one more

wdwcp2001
05-29-2009, 02:36 PM
I'm going to WDW during free dining- couple only,no kids- 5 nights/5 TS credits. I'm thinking of trying for dinner at Cali Grill, Le Cellier and Raglan Road- I would like to book one more dinner with a different type of food (1 TS credit only). Any suggestions for a good place for adults that has a different type of cuisine with good drinks/wine? I may also do CP for breakfast but would probably just pay for that one.

Joan S.
05-29-2009, 03:09 PM
Hi, We enjoy going to the Turf Club at SSR. The dinner menu is a little different and the food is good. It has a VERY NICE waiting/drink area with a TV with seating area and a pool table. When we go we usually have a before dinner drink(in this area) and a game or two of pool after dinner. And WE LOVE CP for Breakfast ,we have a favorite server Karen and a favorite (I am not quite sure her title BUT she seems to RUN CP!!) Zelda!! We usually have a 10am ADR and it serves as Breakfast/Lunch for us. ENJOY!! Joan

stan_the_man
05-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Off the top of my head, Sanaa, San Angel Inn, or Coral Reef (but CR does also attract the families with kids, if you are looking for a 'quieter' meal)

CubanaMama
05-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Here are my suggestions:
Kona Cafe -Polynesian
Boma -Animal Kingdom Lodge
Spoodles -Boardwalk

Brocktoon
05-29-2009, 03:57 PM
I'd second the recommendation for Kona Cafe

choirchic
05-29-2009, 05:10 PM
If you can't get Cali and still want to use 2TS credits, I'd suggest Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian...
If you time it right you can watch wishes!
I've never been able to get in at the Cali and last year a Cast Member suggested Narcoossee's - we LOVED it! :love:

jcemom
05-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Jiko is another really good 2 TS meal if you don't get Cali Grill.

For 1 credit I'd recommend Kona Cafe or Boma.