PDA

View Full Version : What is your Disney Club rate?

lorivegas
06-17-2002, 05:07 PM
I joined last year and would maybe consider again for our SEPT 13th stay at AKL. We are staying 4 nts. and would love Savanah View... is anyone going during this time? What kind of rate can I expect? I see the Fall Fantasy rate isn't too bad, but does Disney club beat their room only rate? (when I bought my card last year, I got my room CHEAPER with "codes" than with the darn $30.00 Disney Club card,... that is why i am hesitant to buy another one!! (I already have 4 day hopper, but my friend will need a couple, so perhaps it will save her a little money) I know about all the other "piddley" discounts it will get us ,... as you all know, Disney reservationists won't give us any info without the club number! Darn it!!:( :rolleyes: Thanks for all your help everyone!! I can always count on my Dis pals !!:)

hopskip
06-17-2002, 05:30 PM
I spoke with CRO yesterday and asked many 'leading questions' since they cannot quote me a price outright (I'm don't yet have a card). I was basically told I would get 10% off of a moderate with my AAA card or 20% w/ DC (15% DC for deluxe). I plan on getting the card-- even with the modest discounts on park tickets it will make up the cost, and is good insurance in case there are no good codes for Nov.. *Keep those fingers crossed for the codes!*

jldriscoll
06-17-2002, 07:03 PM
I knew I was taking a chance on throwing $30 out the window when I signed up a couple weeks ago for "the card"...... it's a gamble whether any rooms will even be available at the discount.

However...... 2 days after the card arrived, DH said he wanted to take our family and his parents to Traverse City for a quick 4 day summer trip and guess what..... Our favorite hotel honored the card for 3 rooms!!! Saving us a whopping $810!!!!!!

WHAAAAHOOOOOO!!!!!!

$810 goes right in the WDW kitty!:p :p :p :p