PDA

View Full Version : Making ADR's for stays of more than 10 nights

Young Pooh
05-29-2009, 12:47 PM
We will be staying at SSR for 15 nights over free dining.

I called yesterday and made my ADR's for the first 10 nights. My question is when can I make the remainder?

Yesterday was days 1 to 10, so can I call today for day 11, tomorrow for day 12 etc?

Or do I need to wait until 90 days prior to day 11, 90 days prior to day 12 etc.

Is there a definitive answer or does it depend on the CM (as with most things:rolleyes1).

dvcdisney
05-29-2009, 01:01 PM
We usually go for 14 nights and I've always been able to call back 3 days later to book the remainder. However, the CMs have mentioned that I can call back each day and add the next day. I usually just call back at the point that I can make the rest of my ADRs instead of going day by day.

Now, when it was 180day +10 before, I've never had a problem. Now that it has changed and it's during free dining, I was a little nervous about waiting 3 days. But I was able to get them...but then again, they were not the hard to get restaurants, I booked those when I booked the first set of ADRs.

As for different CMs, I have only encounter one time that the CM told me that I would have to wait until my booking window opens for those days. I explained to her that I was told that I could and if she could try. She wouldn't so I asked for supervisor and that supervisor was able to do it. I don't know if it requires further training to be able to add to ADRs, but the first CM I spoke with wouldn't even try and told me that she is not able to do it.:confused3

Nurse_Mommy4
05-29-2009, 01:11 PM
I am staying 14 nights on the DDP. I called at my 90 day mark and booked the first 11 days then called daily after that to add one day on at a time until I had booked them all. I could have waited 3 days and called back but with the 90 day rule and free dining I wanted to make sure I got what I wanted.

HTH!!!

eeyorepixie
05-29-2009, 03:09 PM
Just did this, we are staying Aug. 23-Sept 6. After booking my 10, I then called each day. It really was not a problem, got throug immediately and got everything that I wanted. Good Luck;)

Ahhh to have the problem of staying too long:lmao: Our problems are other people's dreams!!!! Lucky us!

I have heard some people have been lucky to get a good CM and they have booked their whole stay for ADR's. This did not happen to me.