PDA

View Full Version : Help Picking Restaurants!

karney
05-29-2009, 10:27 AM
For our trip in August, we plan on going to some of our old favorites, but want everything else to be something new! I need some recommendations, help fill in the blanks :banana:

Day 1 - DTD - Snack breakfast, quick lunch, Dinner @ T-rex
Day 2 - MK - Snack breakfast, quick lunch, Dinner @ ____
(No Crystal Palace or Liberty Inn, also willing to trek to World Showcase, Norway makes DW sick)
Day 3 - AK - Boma Breakfast, snack lunch, Dinner @ Rain forest Cafe
Day 4 - Epcot - snack breakfast, quick lunch, Dinner @ Biergarten
Day 5 - HS - snack breakfast, quick lunch, Dinner @ ____
(No Sci Fi or Prime Time, iffy about the italian place, willing to take boat to boardwalk/WS)
Day 6 - MK - snack breakfast, quick lunch, Dinner @ Nine Dragons
Day 7 - Universal - snack breakfast, quick lunch, Dinner @ ____*
Day 8 - Universal - snack breakfast, quick lunch, Dinner @ ____

Budget is not an issue at this point. Any ideas for the blank spots, or even good spots for the quick lunches would be much appreciated. I will also be willing to have 2 sit downs in one day if you have any really good places I shouldn't miss in parks that I already have covered. I will have my own mode of transportation, so resort dining locations are always options. Thanks in advance!

*Limited budget on this day as I am meeting up with friends, and would hate to force them anywhere that is extremely expensive

matt&jakesmom
05-29-2009, 10:53 AM
We went to Universal back in 2004 and ate dinner at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritville (SP?) and it was great from food to atmosphere. They had people walking on stilts making balloon hats, animals and just entertaining. It was fun and we all enjoyed it.

pavil
05-29-2009, 11:10 AM
I don't have any recommendations for HS except Prime Time. Brown Derby might be good if you don't mind the 2TS or extra money. Going to the Yacht/Beach club by boat will give you some very nice choices, can't go wrong at any of the places there or head to the Boardwalk.

For Universal, we love the Hard Rock there. The best burger I have ever had in my life was there, some Angus Sirloin burger on a herb bun with everything on it. It seriously was the best I have ever had and I have eaten some good ones. I'm sure there are other nice places at US, but Hard Rock's have never let me down in the 30+ ones I have visited around the globe.

karney
05-29-2009, 11:15 AM
I don't have any recommendations for HS except Prime Time. Brown Derby might be good if you don't mind the 2TS or extra money. Going to the Yacht/Beach club by boat will give you some very nice choices, can't go wrong at any of the places there or head to the Boardwalk.

For Universal, we love the Hard Rock there. The best burger I have ever had in my life was there, some Angus Sirloin burger on a herb bun with everything on it. It seriously was the best I have ever had and I have eaten some good ones. I'm sure there are other nice places at US, but Hard Rock's have never let me down in the 30+ ones I have visited around the globe.

We like Prime Time too, but we are trying to expand our choices rather than going to the same 8 places every year :rotfl: