PDA

View Full Version : New rate for S/D

DisneyAngel12
06-17-2002, 02:38 PM
:p Just got off the phone with my "Dolphin Ressie Angel" and she reports that the rate for teachers, nurses and government workers has returned to the orginal $129 a night! Let's hear it for the folks at the Swan/Dolphin!!! This is great news. I did ask about the resort fee and she stated that it was not going to be waived in the future...it will be fixed at $8 a day. Hope this make you all do the "happy dance".:bounce:

Blondie
06-17-2002, 04:24 PM
Great news, thanks for letting us know!

tar heel
06-17-2002, 06:57 PM
On another thread, someone said that physicians also get the "nurses" rate and referred to it as for "medical professionals." Does anyone know whether other people who work in health care also qualify? I work for a hospice and could produce a pay stub or my nametag, but I'm not a nurse or doc.

scanmom
06-17-2002, 07:00 PM
when I asked them at S/D about 1 1/2 yr ago, they said ONLY nurses. I am a x-ray tech AND an ultrasound tech, and they told me ....no discount! Maybe that has changed recently. Let us know if you find out!;)

zurgswife
06-17-2002, 07:09 PM
I called today about ressies for March 2003 and was told rates would be out for specials about Aug....I sure hope those great rates hold out that long.....:)

DisneyAngel12
06-17-2002, 09:24 PM
I asked how long the rate would be good for and was told that it should be out for a long time. They jacked it up to $149 then back to $139 and then back to $129 because of lack of interest. So lets hope this stays around for a long time.:D