PDA

View Full Version : Staying at Wilderness Lodge: What room should I request?

Princess Shannon
06-16-2002, 02:19 PM
Hey everyone!

I was wondering where I should ask for my room to be in the Wilderness Lodge. We will be on our honeymoon!
Also, do you know what their fax number is or when I should send over the room request. We are going in October.

Thank you!!!

BibbidiBobbidiBOO
06-16-2002, 03:18 PM
What view did you book? We like the woods view. An upper floor on the MK side seems to be a favorite. Many people like the main courtyard view(other courtyard view is of the villa's). Check out the FAQ which is floating around on one of the first few pages here and give it a look! I don't think I would request an exact room number, just a general location! That will give you more chances! :)

CaliforniaDreaming
06-16-2002, 04:28 PM
I personally like the "Courtyard View" rooms that look out over the lake. :)

Bim-muv-fab
06-17-2002, 08:01 AM
One thing to be careful of. We had a courtyard view, which I recommend because it looks out onto the lake. The room we were given was great in terms of view and location, and it was a little larger than most rooms, but it was right next to a service elevator. It was quite loud once we went to bed. We requested another room and were promptly given one.

So maybe you could just make sure when you arrive that you don't have a room next to any elevators.

BibbidiBobbidiBOO
06-17-2002, 10:29 AM
We actually put "quiet location" as one of our requests for every resort we stay at! That is very important to us:D .

Ratpack
06-17-2002, 10:48 AM
DW and I took our Honeymoon thee eight years ago and we had a room on the first floor overlooking the pool area. And by first floor, I mean you actually walked down a ramp from the lobby as it was lower. Our balcony or patio since it was on the ground was right next to the pool area. We had a king bed and it was quiet down there as I believe most were staying in the upper floors. The nicest thing was, that we could walk right out of our room to the pool. The railing around the patio had a gate. It was nice to be able to go to the pool without oing through the lobby or other parts of the lodge.

Claire L
06-17-2002, 05:32 PM
We are on our first wedding anniversary and I think we got a good upgrade to a Courtyard view (pool and lake). We have a king bed and when I say its big it is huge!! We also have a shower and bath. The room is 4037 if that helps. Housekeeping and reception are really good we had a bottle of champagne and balloons with a card from Mickey and Minnie.
Hope this helps and congratulations.
Claire :D

Chip and Dale
06-17-2002, 08:37 PM
Hi,

Last time we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, our room was above the smokehouse! Not much for view and to my likings, not very appealing. However, I do like the food in their restaurants, so maybe I shouldn't complain! <G>

Beanie
06-17-2002, 08:44 PM
We stayed there last month and had a Courtyard view, room 4013 and it was excellent!! Great view of the Pool and Lake! If you want to see some pictures of our view just click here (http://198.64.133.85/showthread.php?s=&threadid=212863&highlight=Beanie)

Have a great time!! :)