PDA

View Full Version : Staying at Animal Kingdom: What room should I request?

Princess Shannon
06-16-2002, 02:18 PM
Hey everyone!

I was wondering where I should ask for my room to be in the Animal Kingdom. We will be on our honeymoon!
Also, do you know what their fax number is or when I should send over the room request. We are going in October.

Thank you!

PS

GoldenOldie
06-16-2002, 05:26 PM
Wow, WL, PO and AKL. You're going to be awfully busy changing resorts this trip. :)

It would be to your advantage to read the resort FAQ's on Deb's website: http://wdwig.com/faq_hot.htm

They will give you an overview and in some cases specific information about various room levels and locations at all of these resorts. Then you can make your own decisions about what appeals to you and what you'd like to request.

Tiffany
06-16-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Princess Shannon
Hey everyone!

I was wondering where I should ask for my room to be in the Animal Kingdom. We will be on our honeymoon!
Also, do you know what their fax number is or when I should send over the room request. We are going in October.

Thank you!

PS

What type of room did you book? Based on that I can tell you what trail or savannah we would request.

mkymouse4ever
06-16-2002, 06:34 PM
I sent you a pm, MKY

glej
06-16-2002, 08:52 PM
I would love the answer to this question, as well. I will be staying in a savannah view, standard room.