PDA

View Full Version : Yacht Club Concierge email address

lynr
06-15-2002, 09:05 PM
Just booked two nights a Yacht Club Concierge Waterview before our Poly stay in August. Does anyone know the email address for concierge? Also we have never stay at YC or BC does anyone know a good room number with Balcony and nice view?

Thanks for your help! :tongue: :sunny: :earseek:

Michelle
06-15-2002, 09:37 PM
Hi Lyn! :D

All of the concierge rooms at the YC are on the 5th floor and all have balconies. Of the water view rooms, some face the bay and some turn a bit and face Epcot...I think I'd try for the Epcot view to get a better view of Illuminations, but either view is wonderful.

Of all the concierge staff e-mail addresses I have, the one I DON'T have is for the YC Concierge. Hopefully someone will post it. :D

lynr
06-15-2002, 09:49 PM
I forgot Michelle this is your favorite resort right. I should have asked you from the beginning. I will email you when I get my answers and maybe would could put a request on the reservation.

So none of these rooms overlook the pool? I assumed that waterview could be the pool or the bay. Boy am I stupid. Matt said we should try for a king murphy bed. Evidently he read that somewhere on the boards.

princess angel
06-15-2002, 11:22 PM
Hi Lyn,

the e-mail adress for Katina, one of the Y&B concierge itinerary planners is:
Katina.Schaidle@Disney.com
she is very nice and helpful!

there are waterview concierge rooms directly over Storm a long bay. they look at the pool, lake, BW, and you can see several countries in Epcot!
the other waterview concierge rooms look at the entrance w/the donald duck topiary, lake and BW, and you can see a little of Epcot countries.
both batches of rooms are wonderful, I have stayed at both. the rooms over the donald duck are closer to the lounge and elevators, but the rooms over SAB arent a very far walk at all.

just know that all waterview concierge rooms have direct lake view!
unlike the standard waterview rooms which can have a quiet pool view or side lake view. concierge is different, all waterviews are direct lake view, there are no bad rooms!

have a wonderful time!

Laura :)

Dana49
06-16-2002, 08:57 AM
What do the Garden View concierge rooms overlook? Is there any one group of rooms, or a particular room, that's better than others? Thanks. :)

betterlatethannever
06-16-2002, 09:27 AM
the e-mail adress for the Yacht Club Concierge is

wdwybconcierge@disney.com

and you'll get either:

Katina
Kathryn
or Andy

(At least that's who was there at the beginning of the year)

Ed

lynr
06-16-2002, 11:00 AM
Thanks, for the info. I am emailing them today.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :p :sunny: :wave:

princess angel
06-16-2002, 11:10 AM
the garden view concierge rooms have a view of either the front entrance/parking lot areas or they can have a very nice view on the lake side of the resort. the concierge rooms on the lake side that face the sides (not direct lake view) are considered garden view, they are very nice views.

if you have garden view conicerge booked, make sure to request "lake side of resort" then you will have a very nice view!

all of the water view concierge rooms have direct lake view.

the three itinerary planners as of last month, were Katina, Andy and Ben.

YC concierge is so wonderful! have a fabulous trip!

Laura :)

lynr
06-16-2002, 11:47 AM
Princess Angel:

What kind of a room did you have on your stay at the Yacht Club? Did you overlook the Donald Duck topiary? This is our first trip to the YC and we can't wait.

Lyn:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Dana49
06-16-2002, 01:28 PM
Princess, thanks for the help. With the Garden View concierge, does the lake side view enable you to see Epcot? :)