PDA

View Full Version : Can you send money ahead of time?

minnieandmickey
06-15-2002, 07:49 PM
Once you book a room at a resort can you pay for the room ahead of time and can you send money to the resort to have a credit like the cruise ships do? The reason I'm asking is that money tends to burn a whole in my pocket and if I could just send it to the resort then it's where it is supposed to be vs. a temptation to spend it. (I know some of you know what I mean;) )

Jodi1980
06-15-2002, 09:46 PM
I paid my Port Orleans bill prior to my arrival. They don't mail you back a paid receipt so maybe you should bring the canceled check with you to check-in. You could even pay a little each month.

GlennandAnn
06-15-2002, 11:02 PM
Jodi is right. If you send an "extra" payment they do not automatically send you a new updated bill. However, if you call Disney and ask them to send you a new updated bill, they will do so. I just did this three weeks ago and it wasn't a problem.

Glenn

wdwpluto
06-16-2002, 07:47 AM
I just mailed pre-payment for our November trip and automatically got an updated bill. It *may* be because the room is through the group sales dept (for our FTW!) as opposed to regular CRO???

princess angel
06-16-2002, 08:00 AM
I know you can pre-pay your bill for the room. and I have heard that some people send extra $$ this way they have credit once they arrive at wdw.
but if I were to do that I would make sure I called and that they knew of this at the resort.

have a wonderful trip! :)

Laura :)