PDA

View Full Version : CSR Conventions??

pbans
06-15-2002, 07:44 PM
Has anyone ever attended at convention at Coronado Springs? I just found out that a convention I attend every year will be held there next June. I've read that boards and have found that it's a mixed bag on staying there on vacation....but curious how they do with large groups (1000) at conventions.
I've never stayed "on-site" so will have nothing to compare it to...and I'm easy to please...so I'm not too worried about the accomodations!!

A1A1
06-15-2002, 07:53 PM
Hi just wanted to post that I was there when conventions were also there. I think there were two different groups meeting there at the same time.

Since there is a beautiful walk to the main building from most room locations, you probably will have to get up a few minutes earlier to get to your meeting, or get over to the PM early for breakfast. The conventioneers had a beautiful patio on the lakd area outside the convention rooms, that they seemed to take advantage of for outdoor breaks during the meeting day. The PM, the food court there, seemed to get packed when the conventions did not provide meals, and all the convention-goers needed to eat at the same time. The bus service is excellent at CSR, so when your day is done, and you have time to relax, you can easily get anywhere on property.