PDA

View Full Version : Questions about discount/codes/dc

grover
06-15-2002, 01:32 PM
I currently have our rooms booked for this November using the standard 20% disney club discount. If new codes come out and they are a better deal can I book them through disney club or does it need to be thru cro? I realize that if a better disney club discount comes along I can change my ressie through the disney club but it is all those other codes I am wondering about!
Grover in Winnipeg :)

zulaya
06-15-2002, 03:01 PM
You can call DC and use the code, but it won't be on top of your 20% - it will be one or the other. DC usually doesn't have any other room only rates come out - there was one this spring - but most of the specials they have out during the year end up being package rates.

Bottom line is yes, you can apply the discount to your ressie when a code comes out.

Michelle
06-15-2002, 04:00 PM
Hi Grover! Disney Club discounts are booked through Disney's PACKAGE system at Walt Disney Travel Company, even if it is a room-only reservation -- it's a Disney Club Basic Plan.

If you wanted to switch to a room-only code rate you would have to make a NEW reservation through CRO, where room-only reservations are made. You cannot apply any non-Disney Club codes to a Disney Club reservation.

Hope that helps! :D