PDA

View Full Version : Adult Tattoos

grumpyskirtgirl
05-18-2009, 11:44 AM
Ok, confess. Who else besides me has a Disney tattoo???

I have Grumpy on my shoulder blade. It is my only tattoo.:thumbsup2

pixiewings71
05-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Not me, but I'd love to have one with flowers, vines, my girls initials and Tink sprinkling fairy dust on them, I just can't figure it out because I want it as an anklet.....it's hard to work all that in there. LOL

PinkBudgie
05-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Not me! Not even Disney can get me to let someone poke a needle into me again and again and again... Ouch! :headache: I'm much too wimpy for tatoos! I'll stick to the little press on ones. :goodvibes

CinderALLIE
05-18-2009, 08:57 PM
I have Tink on my ankle with roses on either side of her. Ripped off the design from a 2006 bag from WDW. LOL

Planning my next one just have to figure out where I want it and who I want. It'll definately be Disney themed though

iloveyou_belle
05-23-2009, 03:02 PM
this is totally OT but i really want a "belle" or "disneyland" (just the names) tattoo on my wrist. i went "shopping" for one around the fullerton area and the cheapest i can get is $60, which i dont think is worth it.

any suggestions where i can get one cheaper but safe?

Disneyluvr2
05-23-2009, 05:47 PM
I'm too chicken to get a tattoo but I do have a Mickey head on my tooth. sort of a tattoo, I guess!

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q417/Disneyluvr2/MickeyMouse0002.jpg

PinkBudgie
05-23-2009, 07:13 PM
Wow! I've never seen that before! :) Is it permanent? How did you get it?

Disneyluvr2
05-23-2009, 11:39 PM
Wow! I've never seen that before! :) Is it permanent? How did you get it?

Yep, it's permanent! It's a porcelain crown with a Mickey head painted and baked on. I work for a dentist. I love telling people I had it done at the dentist office on Main Street! :rotfl2:

disneyland89
05-24-2009, 02:18 PM
I want one! I want to get a solid black mickey head. (kinda like the red one on my ticker). I just have no idea where to put it!

PixiePowered
05-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Don't have one yet.... but want one, just can't decide WHAT to get!

BTW, anyone care to share photos of their Disney-themed tattoo???

fairycat
05-24-2009, 08:22 PM
this is totally OT but i really want a "belle" or "disneyland" (just the names) tattoo on my wrist. i went "shopping" for one around the fullerton area and the cheapest i can get is $60, which i dont think is worth it.

Actually $60 is a pretty good price, some shops have a $100-$150 minimum, because set up and supplies still cost money no matter how quick the tattoo.

Don't just pick by price or you might end up with something that is WAY more expensive to fix. Especially words, how much would it stink if your cheap artist can't spell??? Or worse!

It stinks to drop that much cash on what you see as a small piece but remember over your lifetime its barely pennies a month or even year. Trust me I have had this same issues but I am glad I just spent the money with the shop I love!

I actually have two Disneyish tattoos. The first is a verison of the Kingdom Hearts "heart". I did not intend to go with this design but I loved the heart shape so much, and it is subtle I decided to go with it. It is on the back of my neck very high, partially in my hair line and also have my DH and I's lucky dates (3= date we started to date, 13= date he proposed, 23= date we were married). I also have a very obscure NBC tattoo of the cat from Ooogie's Wheel behind my ear.

I actually have plans for a very large back piece that will include NBC characters, the Cheshire cat and possibly more :) I am a tattoo girl ;)

And I have to say the Mickey tooth is crazy cool!!!!

PinkBudgie
05-24-2009, 10:14 PM
About 6 months ago our local radio station morning show did an interview with a guy who lives back east with Disney tatoos ALL over. He has hunderds. He says he loves to go to WDW and his house was Disney too. Too bad it was radio. Couldn't see them, but interesting interview. :)

Corpsebride
05-24-2009, 10:18 PM

As a tattoo artist, I can tell you that $60- is probably the cheapest you will find from a reputable shop. Anything less than that, may come from a questionable source. Plus, the tattoo artist will be splitting that fee 50/50 with the shop owner.
Besides, for something that you want done in as sterile conditions as possible, and something that is permanent, you dont want to get a deal . My minimum is $60-. I have my own private studio, but I also pay for all of my own supplies, rent , electric etc.
I do have one tiny Disney tattoo , it is a small skull, with Mickey ears lol. About the size of a Nickel.
The rest of my tattoos are flowers and Japanese Kanji's.
:wizard:

darren123
05-24-2009, 10:47 PM
I have Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast stage show logo, My Kids name in Disney Font with a Disney D and Mickey mouse head on my left arm. I am in the precess of doing a full sleeve but not will be all Disney themed. Also have Pinky and the Brain and the Southern Cross with Alpha Omega Greek Symbol and Heart and Rose Tattoo with our Wedding Date, I can not wear a Wedding Ring because of my job.

charmama4
05-24-2009, 11:42 PM
http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu62/charmama4/HPIM1892.jpg

I had the poison apple done when my "prince" went to basic training and when he graduated I "awoke". I know it's corny but you know every tattoo has a story.;) I just thought it awesome to have a picture done with the Evil Queen ( I just love her style!!!). She just wanted me to stand next to and I said, " your highness, if I may" and that's when I pulled up my shirt sleeve to reveal my apple. She was impressed and I was ecstatic!!!!!

Let's see your Disney work of art!!!!

daisy2jae
05-25-2009, 01:02 AM
no disney tattoos but my husband just finished his back tattoos. He has a portrait of our daughters and our son. Under the tattoos he had the word Cherish It's really hard to see the good detail. My daughter Kaylyn's is so close to the photo it's amazing. Each face was $515.00 and the wording was $115.00 Done by a great tattoo artist Rusty Reiman. Kaylyn's photo (the one without a hat) is suppose to be featured in a tattoo artist magazine in the next year.
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv91/daisy2jae/IMG_9216.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv91/daisy2jae/IMG_9214.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv91/daisy2jae/IMG_9217.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv91/daisy2jae/IMG_9210.jpg

We also each have each other's names tattoo onto our ring finger. My husband can't wear rings at work for safety reasons. So we thought this would be the best way to honor each other.

Corpsebride
05-25-2009, 02:59 AM
Here is a tattoo that I have started on someone. The art is by me. I love it so much and am so happy about it!
The colors are going to be very rich and gothic. Ill add more pics as it is updated.http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/tracy_ray123/madameleota.jpg

stitch1986
05-25-2009, 03:08 AM
I have lilo on one leg and stitch on the other then I have a skull to represent pirates with a pink bow lol and my next one is going to be on the other shoulder not sure yet but my lower back is gonna have ariel when she is on the rock with the waves and on the inner part of my leg have NBC with sally and jack :)

fairycat
05-25-2009, 04:20 PM
CorpseBride that is really nice! I can't wait to see that all colored out.

daisy2jae very cool! Your artist did a very nice job!

The only current photos I have are of me actually getting my foot tattooed and someone took pictures of the kitties on my wrists. I need to re-shave my head to get a new picture of my heart. And my NBC kitty is really small.

Boo Bear
05-25-2009, 07:28 PM
If I ever get another tattoo, it'll probably have a Disney reference. However, I have 2 already and have moments of regret about both of them. Sometimes I like them, but I have made a new rule that I have to want a tattoo for at least 5 years before I even consider getting it. I have a metabolic disorder where I have kidney stones often, and so I'm no stranger to pain or needles... but I don't care what anybody says, tattoos freaking hurt and they suck while you're getting them. I also used to be obsessed with body piercing, but now all I have is 2 in my nose and my ears and that's it. I'm completely over it and I'm only 24. For some reason I've been hit with the conservative bat and I'm sheepish to get anymore tattoos. If you have a Disney tattoo that's awesome though!

Boo Bear
05-25-2009, 07:31 PM
no disney tattoos but my husband just finished his back tattoos. He has a portrait of our daughters and our son. Under the tattoos he had the word Cherish It's really hard to see the good detail. My daughter Kaylyn's is so close to the photo it's amazing. Each face was $515.00 and the wording was $115.00 Done by a great tattoo artist Rusty Reiman. Kaylyn's photo (the one without a hat) is suppose to be featured in a tattoo artist magazine in the next year.
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv91/daisy2jae/IMG_9216.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv91/daisy2jae/IMG_9214.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv91/daisy2jae/IMG_9217.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv91/daisy2jae/IMG_9210.jpg

We also each have each other's names tattoo onto our ring finger. My husband can't wear rings at work for safety reasons. So we thought this would be the best way to honor each other.

That's beautiful portraiture, whoever did that for you did an excellent job!

drag n' fly
05-25-2009, 08:54 PM
This is a tink tattoo I had done for my 42nd birthday last year. It has my three children's initials in the flower petals. This pic was taken before it was completed. I will have to get a pic of the completed version. I have other tattoos also but this is my only Disney one. I would like to have the DL castle incorporated into it some day!

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l111/frexicle/IMG_0167.jpg

AmericanItGirl
05-26-2009, 01:35 AM
We also each have each other's names tattoo onto our ring finger.

I want to do that if/when I get married as a sign of life-lasting commitment. Rings get lost and rings can be removed (when a person wants to cheat or get a divorce), but tattoos are forever.

CorpseBride, your tattoo reminds me of the artwork done for the Haunted Mansion comics and GloomCookie comics, very cool.

I want to get "lost girl" tattooed somewhere on my body with a vine and flowers in honor of Peter Pan, but I don't know where yet. I'm thinking of maybe right below my anklebone (even though it'd be very painful) or right along my bra strap area on my back, something that can be covered up for somber occasions.

daisy2jae
05-26-2009, 01:49 PM
That's beautiful portraiture, whoever did that for you did an excellent job!

I think tattoos are neat looking but on the right person or the right reason. I think sleeves are amazing but on my husband wouldn't look right. He wanted a tattoo really bad. After he got the okay from his dr. (due to his leukemia) I gave him the idea of the portraits of the kids. I love the detail work with Kaylyn's hair. My kids think it's amazing that daddy has their photos on his back. They keep asking when I'm gonna do it but no way could I make it through that much pain!

daisy2jae
05-26-2009, 01:54 PM
I want to do that if/when I get married as a sign of life-lasting commitment. Rings get lost and rings can be removed (when a person wants to cheat or get a divorce), but tattoos are forever.

CorpseBride, your tattoo reminds me of the artwork done for the Haunted Mansion comics and GloomCookie comics, very cool.

I want to get "lost girl" tattooed somewhere on my body with a vine and flowers in honor of Peter Pan, but I don't know where yet. I'm thinking of maybe right below my anklebone (even though it'd be very painful) or right along my bra strap area on my back, something that can be covered up for somber occasions.

We had a hard time finding someone to do our ring finger. Locally no one would because they couldn't expect them to last forever without needing any work. I love my tattoo. We are high school sweethearts and will be married forever. We've been through so many things in the past ten years (cancer, deaths, money problems, our child was born and put into NICU, and many other things along the way). I didn't think twice...we'll be together forever! I never thought we'd get so much attention for it. People at Wal-mart at check out have asked us about them. No matter what we do we are reminded every time we look at our hands and see we're in it for the long haul good n bad!

daisy2jae
05-26-2009, 01:55 PM
This is a tink tattoo I had done for my 42nd birthday last year. It has my three children's initials in the flower petals. This pic was taken before it was completed. I will have to get a pic of the completed version. I have other tattoos also but this is my only Disney one. I would like to have the DL castle incorporated into it some day!

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l111/frexicle/IMG_0167.jpg

I love how you made it personal with the children's initials. I think it's amazing when people honor their those they love!

AmericanItGirl
05-26-2009, 02:22 PM
They keep asking when I'm gonna do it but no way could I make it through that much pain!

If you ever get their silhouettes done, you can get each silhouette done in henna on your back. Then mommy could have their portraits on her back too, in a painless form (it's not like they're demanding anything permanent, so use the loophole). ;)

daisy2jae
05-26-2009, 02:47 PM
If you ever get their silhouettes done, you can get each silhouette done in henna on your back. Then mommy could have their portraits on her back too, in a painless form (it's not like they're demanding anything permanent, so use the loophole). ;)

Never heard of it before...where would someone go to get this done? We live in SD kinda limited on things.

AmericanItGirl
05-26-2009, 03:04 PM
They have silhouette makers at Disneyland on Main Street. With a lot of decent henna artists, translating solid black cut-outs to a henna tattoo done free-hand shouldn't be a problem. Often, you can find an artist at a street fair or at a Ren Faire (some take up permanent residence at places like Venice Beach). If they're good, they'll have photos of their work and always ask for a price before they start.

wendypooh22
05-26-2009, 05:41 PM
I have Winnie the pooh on my ankle.. I would really like to get another one and incorporate my boys, but I am having a hard time choosing the design.

pixiewings71
05-27-2009, 06:24 PM
I love that Tink but I can't see the intials in the flowers, but that's something exactly like what I was thinking, only on my ankle and with more vines. :) Love that tho, very cool!!!

Henna is FUN! I give myself Henna tats all the time in the summer. I always have paste on hand. I do foot designs, leg designs, hand designs. Of course I'm right handed so my hand designs are always on my left hand. LOL I was going to do a Mickey head on my wrist but didn't have time to let it sit before going to bed so I decided not to. I think I probably will sometime this week tho. :)

fairykin
05-30-2009, 12:13 PM
Corpse Bride.. i can see where that piece of body art is going to be gorgeous! You are a talented!

Love the tatoos of the children, they are so real looking.

And the Tink one is adorable!

How sweet is the poisin apple story! I love that You got the Perfect Picture!!!

Pezalicious
05-30-2009, 03:55 PM
I have two non-Disney tattoos right now.

The one on my left ankle has two pez dispensers facing back to back, with pez candies going around my ankle.

The other one is on my left side, going from an inch under the bottom of my bra to maybe an inch below my bikini panty line. It's a cherry blossom branch that has buds, flowers in full bloom, and flowers falling below, basically representing life, and the acceptance that life sometimes ends in its prime. "Reverence for all living things" is written in kanji along side it.

I love tats, but always think about them for a year or more before getting them. My latest idea, and one I'll be starting within a few months, is a huge geek piece that is SO me. I'm 31 and I've loved Disney all my life, as well as video games (especially old school ones). So I'm going to mash up some of my favorite things in life and put them into Mario's world across my upper back. I'll have favorite nintendo, Disney, and book characters in a mario background scene. If anyone played Mario back in the day, at the end of most levels, you'd jump for a flag, and on the other side would be a castle. I'll have that part, with the Disney castle there instead of the mario one. I'm really excited and found a fantastic artist who has 15+ years of experience. He charges $150 an hour, which is actually quite reasonable for San Francisco. There are people here charging that and more, who have less than a quarter of the experience he has.

Corpsebride
05-31-2009, 01:02 AM
Corpse Bride.. i can see where that piece of body art is going to be gorgeous! You are a talented!

Thanks! I am having so much fun doing it. Its my favorite one. I am actually drawing a whole Disney Dark Side "flash" book. f.y.i.~ flash is the stuff you see on the walls of tattoo shops that you can pick from if you arent getting custom work done.;)
Here is an update of what we did yesterday. Just the frame , but we got a couple of hours in.http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/tracy_ray123/round2.jpg

funnygarcia
06-02-2009, 10:55 PM
The pic was done as it was still healing, however it is still as vibrant in color now 4 years later.I get compliments all summer long here in frozen MN land. :thumbsup2
I had real concern about Tink's eyes looking weird, you know how in some artwork and pins if it is not done well she looks cross eyed? Also, this is aligned perfectly on my leg for wearing short socks, she "stands" on the top of my sock. :goodvibes
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/funnyg_photos/100_1211.jpg

This is my DH's, done within weeks of mine (pic taken in healing stage). Kingdom Hearts game character, Sora.
Sadly the tattoo now has some minor damage on the bottom left corner due to an unrelated skin infection/scarring. And the lighter blue accents on the necklace are much darker now.
The fun thing with guys leg tatttoos.. do you let the hair grow and cover the art? or do you shave that part of your leg? :laughing:
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/funnyg_photos/100_1213.jpg

DisneyFairytale
06-03-2009, 12:05 AM
If I were to get a tattoo, I would have gotten something with the Castle. I absolutely love the castle.

pixiewings71
06-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Funny Garcia, I love your Tink, she's super cute!!!

funnygarcia
06-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Funny Garcia, I love your Tink, she's super cute!!!

:goodvibes Thanks!
Is it odd that even now, years later, when I look at my tattoo I get a little thrill? Can't help smiling and feeling warm fuzzyness. :laughing:

Getting a tattoo was SO not my expected behavior. At the time I worked with a bunch of 20 somethings who were not married, didn't have children. They had piercings and tattoos of their own.

I made no announcement, just showed up at work one day (childcare).. all my co workers were like :eek: YOU got a tattoo????!!

:laughing: umm yeah, even "old" (35 then) married ladies with almost teenagers, why not? :laughing:

EmmersIsTheMommy
06-03-2009, 11:06 PM
I've been tempted to get the D from the dream suite logo done on me somewhere (hidden..I already have two VERY visable tattoos..sooo ladylike I know) since we stayed there LOL

pixiewings71
06-03-2009, 11:06 PM
I got mine when I was 30 so you weren't that old to do it. lol And I get a little thrill every time I see mine too, it's on my lower back (you know, tramp stamp LOL) so I don't see it that much. LOL

darren123
06-04-2009, 04:46 AM
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd54/123darrenw/DSCF6127.jpg

Got this done today

PinkBudgie
06-04-2009, 09:06 AM
Very cool! :thumbsup2

pixiewings71
06-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Love that!!!!

funnygarcia
06-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Cute!

darren123
06-04-2009, 08:33 PM
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd54/123darrenw/mickeymousepirateaod.jpg Taken from Pirate Mickey Disneyland Resort Pirates of the Caribbean The Art of Disney Theme Parks Canvas by Disneyland Artist

kaoden39
06-08-2009, 09:45 PM
I have two tattoos and they are very un-Disney. I had wanted to get Ursula but I changed my mind at the last minute on the one but the butterfly is a 22 year old tattoo that I had refurbed last summer.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p63/kaoden39/1244508143.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p63/kaoden39/1244508141.jpg

Grim_Grinning_Girl
06-20-2009, 11:58 PM
I'd like to see more photos :upsidedow, thanks to those who have posted photos of their tats. If you have a Disney tattoo, if possible please include a photo :3dglasses.

wvnative
06-23-2009, 03:25 PM
I only have one currently and it's not Disney. I got it as an early 36th bday gift almost two years ago.

I had one drawn by a friend of my daughter's but we've decided she likes it better than I do so I'll have him draw me another one. It wasn't Disney either but it will be my next tattoo.

After that I plan to get a turtle. I think that one will go on my foot.

I do plan to put a hidden mickey behind my right ear though. I just need to decide how I want it to look.

Meriweather
06-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Thanks for sharing. There are some wonderful tattoos ::yes::

Her is mine....those are my children's names in the fairy dust.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb222/meriweather123/tattoo.jpg

pixiewings71
06-24-2009, 02:05 PM
Ohhhh that's so cute!!! I love it! :)

stitch1986
07-02-2009, 12:28 AM
thats is cute :) I finally got my pics up so hope this works
http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp210/nsweetie785/tattoos/0915081937.jpg
http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp210/nsweetie785/tattoos/kdk_0024.jpg
this is a skull to represent POTC my "version"
http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp210/nsweetie785/tattoos/0915081939.jpg

pixiewings71
07-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Those are all cute. Where on your body are they?

There's a guy who works at a sandwich shop near our house, he has 626 tattooed on his arm, it's DD9's favorite tattoo. lol

kaoden39
07-02-2009, 01:59 PM
Those are all cute. Where on your body are they?

There's a guy who works at a sandwich shop near our house, he has 626 tattooed on his arm, it's DD9's favorite tattoo. lol

Oh my gosh I just misread that and thought that you said he had 626 tattoos. :rotfl:

pixiewings71
07-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Oh my gosh I just misread that and thought that you said he had 626 tattoos. :rotfl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Too funny....go see him, he's at the Togo's that's inside the Chevron on Hwy 12. :rotfl:

kaoden39
07-02-2009, 05:58 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao: Too funny....go see him, he's at the Togo's that's inside the Chevron on Hwy 12. :rotfl:

Yum, I love Togo's I will have to do that.

Corpsebride
07-02-2009, 06:03 PM
So here is what we did the other day, we are getting there...
She is one of my favorite clients. :)http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/tracy_ray123/Round3.jpg

prettyprincessbelle
07-02-2009, 06:19 PM
I love Madame Leota's face the way you did it. She looks awesome.

pixiewings71
07-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Oh wow......very very nice!!!! I'm with Courtney, love her face!!! :)

Corpsebride
07-03-2009, 01:45 PM
I love Madame Leota's face the way you did it. She looks awesome.

Oh wow......very very nice!!!! I'm with Courtney, love her face!!! :)

Thanks! I like her face too ! Next I'll color in the face and crystal ball. So, in a few weeks, a new update.
I love this thread! So great!!

DisneyMartian
07-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Wow! Seeing all of these awesome tattoos really encourages me to get one of my own. Only problem is that I'm too much of a wimp :lmao:

iKristin
07-04-2009, 11:20 PM
I have the dark Mickey head shape on my wrist bone about the size of a quarter on the right side and the same thing with a red bow for Minnie on my left wrist bone...plus 4 other tattoos that aren't Disney related :)

CinderALLIE
07-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Back to add a pic of my Tink Tattoo that's on my right ankle. Still fresh when this pic was taken

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae107/CinderALLIE/CloseUpOfTattoo-1.jpg

SGTGoofy
07-07-2009, 10:43 AM
She is one of my favorite clients. :)http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l16/tracy_ray123/Round3.jpg

you do some amazing work! if I ever find myself in the LA area I may have to hit you up to sling some ink my way

Corpsebride
07-07-2009, 03:28 PM
you do some amazing work! if I ever find myself in the LA area I may have to hit you up to sling some ink my way

Thanks!!!! That would be awesome! Hey how are you doing?

pixiewings71
07-07-2009, 03:53 PM
I'm with Sarge, I would love to find a nice Tink tat and have you do it for me! :)

Corpsebride
07-07-2009, 04:01 PM
I'm with Sarge, I would love to find a nice Tink tat and have you do it for me! :)

That is great!! I would love to! Ill PM you with my info if you are ever in town, give me a shout:)

pixiewings71
07-07-2009, 05:58 PM
I got your PM and requested you as a friend. :) Really nice work...I'm in town often, gotta feed my addiction to DL! LOL I need to find a tat first.....I hope we can work together soon! :)

SGTGoofy
07-08-2009, 03:01 AM
corpsebride, I am doing good only got month before I get to come home and we are already planning our next trip to the land, I love your work I will definatily be making it a point to get some work done by my tigger tail dealer lol

Corpsebride
07-08-2009, 01:43 PM
corpsebride, I am doing good only got month before I get to come home and we are already planning our next trip to the land, I love your work I will definatily be making it a point to get some work done by my tigger tail dealer lol

:cool1::cool1:Tigger Tail Dealer:rotfl2::rotfl2:

disney-inspired
07-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Corpsebride, now that I'm moving out I have been seriously considering a tattoo. It would of course be a Disney tattoo! I love your work! I just have to get a job to pay for it :rolleyes:

Corpsebride
07-10-2009, 02:35 PM

Corpsebride, now that I'm moving out I have been seriously considering a tattoo. It would of course be a Disney tattoo! I love your work! I just have to get a job to pay for it :rolleyes:

Yay!
Wel, when ever you all are ready.... let me know! I have been working on a Disney Darkside Tattoo flash book too!:wizard:

Blueberrystamps
07-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Very cool thread I do not have any tattoos yet :) I went looking online fore other disney tattoos I found this page (http://www.rankmytattoos.com/picture-gallery/brands-sports-themes/disney-tattoo.html) they have some really good ones.
Just a warning there are some interesting adds that run on this page.

Marciern22
07-19-2009, 06:31 PM
CorpseBride...I have my tat in mind, have been planning my Disney tat for a couple years. I would love to have you sketch out my idea and get it done. I have 3 tattoos now, one from when I was 18 and 2 I got done here in Upland at Corey Miller's shop, Six Feet Under.
Mine will probably have to be done in steps also, I'm planning it pretty nice sized. Let me know if you would like to check it out.

Corpsebride
07-20-2009, 02:52 PM
CorpseBride...I have my tat in mind, have been planning my Disney tat for a couple years. I would love to have you sketch out my idea and get it done. I have 3 tattoos now, one from when I was 18 and 2 I got done here in Upland at Corey Miller's shop, Six Feet Under.
Mine will probably have to be done in steps also, I'm planning it pretty nice sized. Let me know if you would like to check it out.

OMG Corey Miller is amazing!
I am honored! Ill pm you with my info. You made my day!:wizard:

Marciern22
07-20-2009, 03:09 PM
iKristin above (top of page) has a castle with fireworks on her signature. Thats what I want for a tattoo.
OMG! I just realized your getting married at Disneyland coming soon. That is awesome!
Off subject* When I was there in March, the carriage with the beautiful horse was just below my room window. SO MAGNIFICENT!!!!!

Corpsebride
07-20-2009, 03:22 PM
iKristin above (top of page) has a castle with fireworks on her signature. Thats what I want for a tattoo.
OMG! I just realized your getting married at Disneyland coming soon. That is awesome!
Off subject* When I was there in March, the carriage with the beautiful horse was just below my room window. SO MAGNIFICENT!!!!!

That is so funny that you mention that because we were there the other night and saw the fireworks and I thought man! If I could do a tattoo of the castle with the light shining behind it with the fireworks above that would be amazing!!!
I have seen the carriage also, but its like 1600- and for that all you get is a ride around the parking lot or something. If I pay that much I want it to pick me up at my house :rotfl2:

Marciern22
07-20-2009, 06:49 PM
$1600 could buy a very nice looking horse!
Yep thats what I want.

kari12177
07-23-2009, 08:07 PM
I have a Mickey giggle face tattoo on the back of my neck, its about 2 inches

mommy2allyandaveri
07-25-2009, 12:34 PM
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd54/123darrenw/DSCF6127.jpg

Got this done today

This is really just amazing! I would love to get a small black mickey head on the small of my back but DH probably wouldn't be too thrilled about that. I have one non-disney tat that has been damaged by 2 pregnancies, I would also like to get that one fixed.

disneynerd420
07-25-2009, 01:31 PM
I don't have a Disney tattoo yet... but I do have a Star Wars one!!!

I'm planning on doing the Imperial Crest on my other arm someday.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q67/Frankiefan379/105_1789.jpg

firefox2
07-30-2009, 03:34 AM
I have a good portion of my body covered by tattoos, including having an entire fantasy scene on my back, but, believe it or not, I just have one Disney tattoo. I have Tinkerbell on my right forearm. My husband also has a fair amount of tattoos, and he has Sleepy and Dopey on his left forearm.
I really want to also get a Tigger tattoo, but not sure where yet :rotfl:
I will try and get some pictures to post here first chance I get.

pixiewings71
07-30-2009, 02:34 PM
I'm going to have my daughter help me design 2 more tattoos. I want an anklet with Tink, pixie dust, flowers and the girls intials, I'm going to see if she can incorporate the intials into the flowers or vines, that one I want to have CorpseBride ink for me when I'm ready and I want that one first. :) I also want one on my side, running up my ribs but I don't know yet what I want....I saw a butterfly on someone there that was just gorgeous but I've already got a butterfly on my lower back with tribal bands so I didn't want to do another one. I wanted to do something different. Someone suggested a dragon but I don't know that I want that either so I'm still thinking.....

Corpsebride
07-31-2009, 01:25 AM
I'm going to have my daughter help me design 2 more tattoos. I want an anklet with Tink, pixie dust, flowers and the girls intials, I'm going to see if she can incorporate the intials into the flowers or vines, that one I want to have CorpseBride ink for me when I'm ready and I want that one first. :) I also want one on my side, running up my ribs but I don't know yet what I want....I saw a butterfly on someone there that was just gorgeous but I've already got a butterfly on my lower back with tribal bands so I didn't want to do another one. I wanted to do something different. Someone suggested a dragon but I don't know that I want that either so I'm still thinking.....

:hug:If you would like, I'd be happy to draw up some ideas for you. Just let me know!:wizard:

pixiewings71
07-31-2009, 02:12 PM
:hug:If you would like, I'd be happy to draw up some ideas for you. Just let me know!:wizard:

Thanks!!! I'm going to see her this weekend and I'll talk to her about it then. If she doesn't have any thoughts I'll PM you. :)

bonita_babe232
07-31-2009, 09:22 PM
i have a large snow white on my calf with my daughters name..... I am also planning to get a mickey with my ones sons name but i still don't know what to get with my other soons name.... i was thinking dopey or grumpy cause he acts silly sometimes and hes ALWAYS grumpy but i don't know.... i'm only 23 adn i don't know if one the dwarfs would last years to come and still look good specially on a lady :confused3 i need something for him...... i'll try to get a pic of my snow posted..... but any thoughs on the 3rd for my son???

bonita_babe232
07-31-2009, 09:28 PM
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn260/bonita_babe232/snow.jpg
i hope it works..... i am planning on getting the dress totally colored in yellow in the next month or soo

pixiewings71
07-31-2009, 10:14 PM
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn260/bonita_babe232/snow.jpg
i hope it works..... i am planning on getting the dress totally colored in yellow in the next month or soo

that's pretty!!! Why not get 2 Dwarfs for your boys?

momof2OH
08-02-2009, 01:54 AM
I currently have 6 tats. Evil Queen and mirror on right leg, Maleficent on left leg, Dopey on right upper arm w/ husbands name, Dragon w/ kids names in heart on left upper arm, Figment w/ rainbow on lower right arm and the Autism puzzle pieces going around left wrist. Some are still works in progress. Husband has many but only 1 Disney - Grumpy on arm w/ my name.

I will try and get pics posted soon.

1tricky1
08-05-2009, 10:49 AM
i have 5 in total, but only 2 disney,mickey and minnie on my leg. would love to get another some day. great pics
vicky

ghoulish delight
08-06-2009, 08:14 PM

WOW!! :eek: That is seriously amazing! I might have to bug you on where you're located!

I don't have any tattoos as of yet but, my fiance and I are planning to get matching ones after our wedding next year. And of course, it is Disney related! ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/anjiechan/tattoo.jpg

I'm sure many of you will recognize it from wallpaper in the Haunted Mansion's corridor of doors. I've been convinced on getting this tattooed for the past 5 or 6 years. :laughing: I want it on the upper part of my back, so I don't want it showing on my wedding day thus why we're not getting it 'til afterwards. :rolleyes1

Love this thread! Hope to see more Disney tats! I love seeing them!

PrincessYessenia
08-06-2009, 09:33 PM
I have been DYING to get a small Mickey Mouse head behind my left ear (my good side haha)! I have been putting it off because I have a very LOW pain tolerance...:( I know it will be sooo worth it in the end, though. I want to start off small to make sure I feel the same way about tattoos as I do now. My goal is to get it by the end of the year! :) Wish me luck!

firefox2
08-21-2009, 06:22 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/SIChins/tinktat.jpg

pixiewings71
08-21-2009, 06:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/SIChins/tinktat.jpg

Oh that is sooooooo CUTE!!!!

DisneyDudet
09-03-2009, 02:07 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/DisneyDudet/Random%20Disney/Tatoo.jpg

Here is my Cinderella Castle tattoo I got after I finished the Disney World Marathon. It is on the inside of my right ankle.

My template was the top of the receipts from the parks!

I want some Pixie Dust somewhere, but I don't know where!

pixiewings71
09-03-2009, 03:50 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a336/DisneyDudet/Random%20Disney/Tatoo.jpg

Here is my Cinderella Castle tattoo I got after I finished the Disney World Marathon. It is on the inside of my right ankle.

My template was the top of the receipts from the parks!

I want some Pixie Dust somewhere, but I don't know where!

That's cute!! Why not do the Pixie Dust around the top?

I found the template I want for my Tink tat, but I couldn't afford to buy the hat it was on last weekend. Maybe next trip.

stitch1986
09-09-2009, 12:07 AM
hello I am wondering if anyone knows a place roughly near disneyland that does tattoos I am wanting to do a tattoo while I am in Cali oct 2-5 any suggestions on a place that is semi reasonable and clean would be awesome thxs!!

disneynerd420
09-09-2009, 11:05 AM
I too am interested in knowing this. i would not mimd getting a tatoo while at disneyland

pixiewings71
09-09-2009, 07:23 PM
You should PM Corpse Bride, she's the one who has done the art on the Madame Leota previously posted on this thread. I'm hoping to have her do my Tink tat when I get it all designed. :)

stitch1986
09-10-2009, 12:20 AM
thxs

Mandrake
09-14-2009, 09:45 AM
I was thinking about getting a new tattoo. That's actually how I stumbled upon this thread. My idea was about getting a female disney figure, snowwhite would be my favourite, in a sexy posture. I don't have any image to show, just ideas. I woul like to get it on my calf. What do you people think about it?

pixiewings71
09-14-2009, 03:54 PM
As long as it's tasteful I love stuff like that. I've seen a lot of Jessica Rabbit stuff like that and when they are done well they look good, but I've seen some that just make her look trashy, which I didn't like. I've also seen some sexy Tink and Princess stuff, again, if it's done well they look good, if not they just look trashy.

Tink91
10-08-2009, 07:57 PM
:)Got my Minnie Mouse inspired Bow done last week
This is my second tattoo, I also have an anchor on my collar bone.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2vlqp03.jpg

stitch1986
10-08-2009, 08:18 PM
that is super cute

PrincessKell
10-08-2009, 09:06 PM
:)Got my Minnie Mouse inspired Bow done last week
This is my second tattoo, I also have an anchor on my collar bone.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2vlqp03.jpg

Oh that is darling! I love it

Tink91
10-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Aww thanks. Ignore the blue, thats where they placed the original stencil hahaha.

Mickeefan
10-09-2009, 12:15 PM
I have 4, all of Mickey Mouse, of course.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j95/Mickeefan/personal/hiddenmickeyfoottat.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j95/Mickeefan/personal/Sorcerer.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j95/Mickeefan/personal/anklet.jpg

Tink91
10-13-2009, 10:09 PM
I love your cherry idea! Never even crossed my mind before :thumbsup2

IloveWINNIEthePOOH
10-19-2009, 04:02 PM
This one..inspired from Lilo & Stitch =)

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/disney_defleppard_cheer/000_0463.jpg

And mickey!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/disney_defleppard_cheer/000_0441.jpg

MissDisney04
12-10-2009, 04:39 PM
i have 3 tattoos, only one that is *actually disney* which is a hidden mickey on my shoulder, hidden because even in a bra i have to move my clothing to make it visible (that was an accident)
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/disneyscrapperlv/mytats002.jpg

this one i got when i was 16 (for my 17th birthday) and its my castle on the water

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/disneyscrapperlv/mytats004.jpg

and this is the next one i wanna get (before the matching one with my hubby of a dolphins logo inside a mickey like we have on our car that i got custom made 3 yrs ago)

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/disneyscrapperlv/IheartMickey-1.gif

obviously sans glitter

ImMarcik
01-06-2010, 04:44 PM
I got a bad girl tink on my thigh for Christmas. I'll have to post a pic later though.

disneyland89
01-07-2010, 01:51 PM
I finally got my disney tattoo right before Christmas. I'm not a big character person, so I wanted mine to be more about the actual parks. I think it came out really nice.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i121/kellyrj07/DSC00032.jpg

dapoteete
01-17-2010, 02:32 PM
I have Goofy's hat on the inside of my right ankle. I want to turn it into an anklet with Fairytopia vines and flowers.

lynnemo
01-29-2010, 09:30 PM
My xmas present

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh265/LynnMo16/MISC/IMG_5240.jpg

iKristin
01-29-2010, 11:24 PM
I want to get the DL castle somewhere

cheshirecatsbaby
01-30-2010, 09:03 AM
I have the Cheshire Cat on my arm, would love to get Alice too
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd236/Cheshire_cats_baby/cctat-1.jpg

monkey30
02-11-2010, 11:16 AM
oh you guys have given me a few great ideas... think I am going to do a hidden mickey now!!!

I have a vine up my calf with my boys birth flowers on it, well since I just had another one, I need to add another flowe, thinking I am going to see if I can arrange the petals in a hidden mickey! We were looking for them last time!

hulagirl87
02-13-2010, 03:29 PM
I have one tattoo but it isn't Disney. Someday I hope to get one.

this isn't me, but I had to share it here. amazing tattoo!!!!

http://www.break.com/pictures/like-disney-much1732258.html

Raine88
02-15-2010, 03:36 PM
I have six total, but only one disney...so far, anyways. On my left shoulder blade:
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj7/Rainey_T/Just%20Me/2-1.jpg

Albertan mom
02-18-2010, 12:13 AM

Neat!
Where on the body is this located? I have looked at all 3 pics and can't figure it out! The first pic looks like a bald head! The other looks like a thigh maybe?

IloveWINNIEthePOOH
03-02-2010, 03:31 AM
I just recently got the rose from beauty & the beast tattooed on my thigh :) just waitin on the peelin to go away and i'll post a pic! It's not totally done. but i love it already!

IloveWINNIEthePOOH
03-03-2010, 01:56 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/disney_defleppard_cheer/000_0571.jpg

nfregia
08-02-2010, 10:57 PM
These are my two Haunted Mansion tattoos. I am going to get Sorcerer Mickey fighting the Sleeping Beauty dragon like in Fantasmic in 2 weeks.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/dickie313/HauntedMansionStretchingPortraitTattoo.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/dickie313/HauntedMansionHitchhikingGhostTattoo3.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/dickie313/HauntedMansionHitchhikingGhostTattoo2.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/dickie313/HauntedMansionHitchhikingGhostTattoo1.jpg

monami7
08-02-2010, 11:11 PM
I have Thumper on my hip that I got when I was 16.

monami7
08-02-2010, 11:14 PM
I was thinking about getting a new tattoo. That's actually how I stumbled upon this thread. My idea was about getting a female disney figure, snowwhite would be my favourite, in a sexy posture. I don't have any image to show, just ideas. I woul like to get it on my calf. What do you people think about it?

Like a pin up girl snow white? I think that would be cute.
Betty Pageish

pixiewings71
08-03-2010, 03:27 PM
These are my two Haunted Mansion tattoos. I am going to get Sorcerer Mickey fighting the Sleeping Beauty dragon like in Fantasmic in 2 weeks.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/dickie313/HauntedMansionStretchingPortraitTattoo.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/dickie313/HauntedMansionHitchhikingGhostTattoo3.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/dickie313/HauntedMansionHitchhikingGhostTattoo2.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/dickie313/HauntedMansionHitchhikingGhostTattoo1.jpg

Those are cool, I hope you come back and share the dragon/mickey with us!

Like a pin up girl snow white? I think that would be cute.
Betty Pageish

I think that would be cute too, as long as she's not nakee.....I don't think I'd appreciate a nakee Snow White done in the Walt art. :) kwim? :)

Funball
08-04-2010, 01:15 PM
no tattoos for me, but i i see tattos all the time at disneyland and some of them not in the most pretiest or covered up area's of the body, if you know what i mean...:lmao:

but its cool that you guys have disney tattoos, that is dedication and love for the park!! :lovestruc

kassgirl1
05-13-2011, 10:45 AM
I actually have a two tattoos. My first one is dream in german and it is on my neck. My second one is a tiara with a purple mickey head in the middle and it is on my ankle! I sure do love my Disney! :woohoo:

JH87
05-13-2011, 06:56 PM
I love all the tattoos!! I never wanted a tattoo, but after seeing this thread I think i wanna get a small Disney inspired one now!

kaoden39
05-13-2011, 06:58 PM
I love all the tattoos!! I never wanted a tattoo, but after seeing this thread I think i wanna get a small Disney inspired one now!

I was talking to an artist about doing a couple of mice from Cinderella and a pumpkin and some vines.

groovygirl927
05-13-2011, 11:56 PM
I love when old threads are found and I love this thread. I have always wanted tattoos I have many thoughts of what I want but two disney ones I always come back to are one around my ankle with a cinderella theme pumpkin and glass slipper. The other Disney inspired one is from Lilo and Stitch. I want the word Ohana on my lower back but the word ohana in crashing waves (Love the beach and loved that part of the movie talking about his family-little and broken but good still good)

My cousin has a nice one of fantasmic mickey. This last summer she got it touched up (it is 18 years old) and put letter D (disney style) under him it looks good.

Maybe for my 40th birthday next year I will get one. What I am afraid of is not pain but becoming addicted to tattoos. I love them and have many other designs floating around in my head.

kaoden39
05-14-2011, 12:00 AM
Monica, I have two so yeah I see the addiction worry. But I went 20 years in between number one and number two. I won't wait that long for the next one.

Gisele
05-15-2011, 02:54 AM
All of those are really nice tattoos. I especially like the Haunted Mansion designs, and in color,no less, very nice particularly so.
I do not have any that are Disney related. I do have a tattoo though. And I would like to have the small design expanded upon. I might add a Disney themed one too.

Grim_Grinning_Girl
05-15-2011, 04:48 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/anjiechan/tattoo.jpg

I'm sure many of you will recognize it from wallpaper in the Haunted Mansion's corridor of doors. I've been convinced on getting this tattooed for the past 5 or 6 years. :laughing: I want it on the upper part of my back, so I don't want it showing on my wedding day thus why we're not getting it 'til afterwards. :rolleyes1

Love this thread! Hope to see more Disney tats! I love seeing them!

Just wondering if you ever had the tattoo done? I've seen a few tattoo photos of this specific design around the internet. Actually, I'm the person who modified this particular image, of course it's based on the existing Mansion Wallpaper however I made subtle changes including adding a bat within the image - I make decals of this and I often see my modified "bat" design around the internet. I guess I feel a little guilty when people use this particular image for tattoos since it's not quite the original design, but it's pretty close and I still think it's neat.

Can you post a picture if you did get the tatt?

kj4ever18
05-15-2011, 05:16 AM
In 3 weeks I'm getting a tattoo.on my lower back its gunna say Dream Wish Believe. Its gunna be disney font and there is going to be pixie dust between the words. For dotting the I's they are going to be little mickey heads.I'm excited!

Gisele
05-15-2011, 09:30 PM
I have seen that particular haunted mansion tattoo, and it various incarnations on line too. I really like it.

BELLEDOZER
05-16-2011, 12:21 AM
I've got 3 tat's, a small lion cub on my left ankle, a large butterfly with 3 large flowers with a tiger face inside of the butterfly on my right shoulder, and lastly a big tat, head shots of our first 3 greyhounds and their names on my upper left arm. I'd love to have either a Tink or a stylized Mickey Head put on my right arm, but the prices of tat's these days for the rate per hour, I can't afford it. It's just too expensive for me right now. Although I might save to have the tatt done before our trip to WDW sometime in 2014/2015.

minjo
05-16-2011, 01:24 AM
Well, I have 3 tats however, they are not Disney ones. I have one on my right calf that is a dragon that is wrapped around a dagger( this represents the rebel within me), on my left calf I have one that is a circle with a heart and triangle bones in the middle, with the words - Family, Friends, Love (this is to remind me that what I do effects others and not just myself), and on my upper back just at the neck base, I have a Scorpio that the tail is balancing the scales - Libra (this represents me (Scorpio) and my husband (Libra). The last two are custom designed ones. The one on my right calf my husband and I designed and my tattoo artist designed the one on my back - I just went in and told him that I wanted a Scorpio and Libra and he came up with the design.

Gisele
05-26-2011, 12:40 AM
OK..... first I read the thread title about girly magazines, then right after about adult tattoos. My first thought was wow, what is happening here. And maybe were getting a bit wild here now. In which case................... it is high time! ;) ..... no, really.....

But then of course, once reading the posts I can see that it is G ..... how dissapointing.... ;)