PDA

View Full Version : Any recent visits to the Spa at DI?

drenkey
06-15-2002, 08:17 AM
Has anyone recently visited the Spa at the Disney Institute? Please share reviews of the entire experience and what services you enjoyed. Thanks! :Pinkbounc

BCV23
06-15-2002, 07:32 PM
drenkey...this isn't too recent but in March my daughter and I had a lovely experience there. She had a manicure and pedicure. I had a manicure and reflexology massage. We both loved it. I'm thinking of a return visit when I'm at WDW the week after next. The CMs were professional yet friendly.

minster22
06-16-2002, 08:18 AM
drenkey.....we were at the DI at the end of April/beginning of May and had 4 different treatments there.We had a pedicure, French body polish,Hydra-quench body glow and the best, a toning body wrap. After having an aromatherapy massage several years ago on a trip with my DH, every trip to the World includes a trip to DI. I have tried the GF spa and do not like it as well. The staff at DI is very competent and professional and I also prefer the facilities there. I do think that some of the cast members create a better experience than others. I have been many times with my best friend and our experiences vary a bit according to cast member. No, I cannot remember any names to recommend other than DO IT!For me this is always a highlight of my vacation and puts a very luxurious and relaxing spin on our visit to Walt Disney World.