PDA

View Full Version : Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread 1 of ????

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

yitbos96bb
05-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Oh yes it was Brandie!!! :rotfl2:

And to think we were going to go to Atlantis to gamble:scared1:
So glad we didn't!! :yay::woohoo::yay:

Mmm... Gambling!!!

Out of curiosity, what did you do with your son while this was going on? Just curious, since ours will be his age on PCC 2.0

Mary Jo
05-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Tell me about it! :lmao: Actually only a bit antsy about it cuz we got snubbed by them last year :sad1:...before that we got along great and they've been wonderful in-laws.

cheers,
:flower3:

You're so nice & welcoming, Karen. I really can't see why anyone wouldn't be nice to you. We're here if you need us.

The rebooking agent onboard looked like she was going to pass out. :laughing: She did say it was the most fun she had ever had though.

I think that a lot of the staff members were pleasantly surprised by our Podcast group. On our last morning in our dining room our server told us that the first night he told his assistant that we were going to keep them on their toes, and give them a run for their money, but instead they had a blast with us. I bet that was the case in many instances.

We were a fun group! Wonder Quest anyone?

:scared1: I can't believe you missed it!!!

Well, Wonder Quest was basically an adult scavenger hunt. People were divided into teams and given a team number. The MC would say, "Show me your team number and ______ " (These blanks varied!!!! Some/most were not suitable for children at all!!!) Then a member of each team would run up to the MC show them their team number and that item that was called.

However, since we have kids coming, we could do a more family friendly version. It is always a blast!!! I think everyone would enjoy it!!

You had BETTER sit there and act innocent Miss Brandie!!!! :scared1: "I saw what you did."

Yvet was a fearless, determined, and competitive team leader, that's for sure.

It is funny how if you were on a team all you were concentrating on was your team! It must have been fun to be a bystander and be able to take all the teams antics in :scared1::scared1:

So what man wore the lipstick on your team? Curious minds want to know :rotfl2:

That was the first time I had played Wonder Quest. There were 13 in our group so we had to break up into two teams, and we were going crazy trying to get the stuff. I laughed so much! One of our group, Chris (Beth from Dreams' husband) wore the lipstick, but instead of lipstick, it was lipstain & he couldn't get it off right away. :rotfl:

I was having so much fun I didn't even notice the other teams. It's too much fun just to be a spectator. Could you imagine if someone filmed all of us playing? :laughing:

Anyone know if Tracy will be doing a list like last time? (when she's back off vacation obviously ;) )

Mary Jo started one on the first page of a different thread. The Who's going, did you go on the 1st thread.

I do have a list going. When Tracy get's back she can use it to put on the first page of her mastadonian thread, or she can have me continue -- however she wants to handle it. :)

MenashaCorp
05-28-2009, 10:45 PM
I do have a list going. When Tracy get's back she can use it to put on the first page of her mastadonian thread, or she can have me continue -- however she wants to handle it. :)

Mastadonian?!? :rotfl2::lmao: You sooo have a way with (made-up) words!! :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

Becx N Gav
05-29-2009, 07:39 AM
Mastadonian?!? :rotfl2::lmao: You sooo have a way with (made-up) words!! :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

Sounds like a dinosaur to me :rotfl:

Becx N Gav
05-29-2009, 07:41 AM
Mary Jo started one on the first page of a different thread. The Who's going, did you go on the 1st thread.

Ah ha! Thanks for this :goodvibes

Becx N Gav
05-29-2009, 09:39 AM
I have just joined Facebook and will be sending out friend requests. :)

Will look you up when I get home - can't get FB at work :(

My name is Rebecca Wooding but I'll put that I'm a Diser :thumbsup2

Welcome to another addictive pastime :rotfl:

aaronmckie
05-29-2009, 10:43 AM
Mmm... Gambling!!!

Out of curiosity, what did you do with your son while this was going on? Just curious, since ours will be his age on PCC 2.0

We had a really tough time about it, but he didn't go on the cruise with us (our mom's took turns taking care of him, then my mom took him to WDW so we could all have fun together!).
We aren't going to have him come for 2.0, either (we originally had him going, but are going to get it changed)... there is just too many friends to talk to, new people to meet, and it's hard to do all that in "parent-mode". It's making my mom super happy, she get's to take Aaron to Disney World again :)

sshaw10060
05-29-2009, 10:59 AM
By the time the next cruise comes DS Kenny will be old enough to put him and his brother to bed at night. :yay: This time I did that so DH could go and have fun. I know I missed alot. :sad2: So next time will be better.
I do have a question that maybe someone on the board can answer for me..
DS Johnny will be 4 months shy of his 8th birthday.
Now on the first podcast cruise he wanted to be in the Lab, but couldn't because he was too young.
Does anyone know wheather they will let him go in the Lab on the next cruise?

You should just do what we're planning to do and leave the little ones at home. We try to take one adult trip a year and it is totally worth it.

tiggerbell
05-29-2009, 12:11 PM
We had a really tough time about it, but he didn't go on the cruise with us (our mom's took turns taking care of him, then my mom took him to WDW so we could all have fun together!).
We aren't going to have him come for 2.0, either (we originally had him going, but are going to get it changed)... there is just too many friends to talk to, new people to meet, and it's hard to do all that in "parent-mode". It's making my mom super happy, she get's to take Aaron to Disney World again :)

New people to meet??? You're going to talk to someone besides me???

SamIAm21
05-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Up through last December, I was always so "secure" about my life. Planning things 1+ years out was not a concern because I always thought I'd have a job and be just fine. Since I lost my job I find it hard to plan for next week let alone next year.

I really want to go on this cruise, but I don't think I can bite right on June 1st. I may wait a little while. I'll keep watching the pricing and get in before it goes up. :flower3:

aaronmckie
05-29-2009, 01:00 PM

Well... I have to do something while you and Shanan have coffee on your veranda! I don't wanna just sit in the stateroom all jealous to bide my time :(

tiggerbell
05-29-2009, 02:40 PM
Well... I have to do something while you and Shanan have coffee on your veranda! I don't wanna just sit in the stateroom all jealous to bide my time :(

Well, we can't have that! I'll just need a bigger verandah!

yitbos96bb
05-29-2009, 03:23 PM

I'll hang out with you. We can bikini watch... I mean People watch ;-)

spaddy
05-29-2009, 03:28 PM

I told my DH about how you left your son in WDW with grandma and he thought that was a great idea. I could see him almost considering it.

yitbos96bb
05-29-2009, 03:39 PM

That's cool. I figured it would be tough with Faith, but we'll just have to find time... there's always the nursery if we want a couple hours of adult time... plus I'm trying to convince my Father and Stepmother to come, so if they are tired, they might be willing to watch her... especially if they don't get a verandeh room (since we are planning on one).

yitbos96bb
05-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Up through last December, I was always so "secure" about my life. Planning things 1+ years out was not a concern because I always thought I'd have a job and be just fine. Since I lost my job I find it hard to plan for next week let alone next year.

I really want to go on this cruise, but I don't think I can bite right on June 1st. I may wait a little while. I'll keep watching the pricing and get in before it goes up. :flower3:

I can understand that. If you do decide you want to go, don't forget, you don't have to pay the cruise cost until Sept 2010 and can cancel up to 75 days out and get a full refund (according to the DCL site)

Disneybridein2k3
05-29-2009, 04:55 PM
What?!? Jaime cheated on me?
I told my DH about how you left your son in WDW with grandma and he thought that was a great idea. I could see him almost considering it.
You are so much nicer than me! I am leaving DD3 with DH for PCC 2.0 so I can hang with everyone. No strings attached. ;)

tiggerbell
05-29-2009, 05:21 PM

You are so much nicer than me! I am leaving DD3 with DH for PCC 2.0 so I can hang with everyone. No strings attached. ;)

Wait! Stacy, when did we become a couple??? I remember Yvette... I remember Shanan... I remember Todd...

This is Stacy, right? Are you leaving Morgan at home, too?

Dodie
05-29-2009, 05:27 PM
Wait! Stacy, when did we become a couple??? I remember Yvette... I remember Shanan... I remember Todd...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Didn't the club just start out as FRIENDS of Jaime?!!!

Disneybridein2k3
05-29-2009, 05:33 PM

:sad2: I am sooooooo disappointed.
Disneybridein2k3 = Stacy :cutie:
leaving Morgan home for PCC 2.0 - depends, but she will be 16 and doesn't need her mother. I am however, leaving my husband and my youngest at home (good memory, by the way!!)

calypso*a*go-go
05-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Can't we just leave all our teenagers back at the port and tell them to fend for themselves a few days? :teeth:

spaddy
05-29-2009, 05:42 PM

It's not "nice". It's "can't handle how annoying they would be if I left them behind"

Disneybridein2k3
05-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Can't we just leave all our teenagers back at the port and tell them to fend for themselves a few days? :teeth:
I'm TOTALLY okay with this!!
It's not "nice". It's "can't handle how annoying they would be if I left them behind"
If you aren't there to see how annoying they are, then the only ones they are annoying are each other :goodvibes Actually, DH is okay with it. If he wasn't, I would just make other arrangements. Our intentions are to do the parks all decked out for the holidays with the whole family and then DD (then 4) will go with DH to DH's brother's house for a visit while Morgan (who will be 16 :scared1:) will be with me - mostly because if I left her with DH, he would kill her. It really is for her safety.

DVCsince02
05-29-2009, 06:44 PM

Only if we can leave our itty bitties with the teens.:rotfl:

Disneybridein2k3
05-29-2009, 06:59 PM
I've got both and I'm happy to oblige.

tiggerbell
05-29-2009, 07:18 PM

It did, but then there was drinking and dancing and Katy Perry and the lines blurred... ;)

I lost track!!! :laughing:

calypso*a*go-go
05-29-2009, 07:35 PM

Now this is something that could really work. :rolleyes1

A.Mickey
05-29-2009, 09:21 PM
That was the first time I had played Wonder Quest. There were 13 in our group so we had to break up into two teams, and we were going crazy trying to get the stuff. I laughed so much! One of our group, Chris (Beth from Dreams' husband) wore the lipstick, but instead of lipstick, it was lipstain & he couldn't get it off right away. :rotfl:

I was having so much fun I didn't even notice the other teams. It's too much fun just to be a spectator. Could you imagine if someone filmed all of us playing? :laughing:

I know I was thinking the same thing!!! Everyone was wrapped up in their own group that no one even knows who was there or who else was playing the game!!! The next day 3 different people came up to us and made some remark about the game and I was like you guys were there? You saw! :scared1:

Sounds like a dinosaur to me :rotfl:

Maybe a mastadonian is a cross between a wooly mammoth and a dinosaur?!?!

Ummmmm.......we will talk to the new people together :hug:

I'll hang out with you. We can bikini watch... I mean People watch ;-)
Ummmmmm......I don't think I like this idea! :sad2::sad1:
Woo hoo!!! I am glad that something good might happen from this for someone else as well!! :yay:

Woo hoo!!!! I am remembered :flower3:

It did, but then there was drinking and dancing and Katy Perry and the lines blurred... ;)

I lost track!!! :laughing:

:lovestruc:cutie::rotfl::yay::flower3::rotfl2::coo l1:

yitbos96bb
05-29-2009, 11:02 PM
Ummmmmm......I don't think I like this idea!

We're men... the day we stop looking is the day we die...

No worries though... we always know that what we already have is much better than anything else.

aGoofyMom
05-30-2009, 09:24 AM

That's cool. I figured it would be tough with Faith, but we'll just have to find time... there's always the nursery if we want a couple hours of adult time... plus I'm trying to convince my Father and Stepmother to come, so if they are tired, they might be willing to watch her... especially if they don't get a verandeh room (since we are planning on one).

I am still trying to talk my parents into cruising with us...they love to cruise...I think they are on to me...:rolleyes1

CinderellasSister
05-30-2009, 09:34 AM
We're men... the day we stop looking is the day we die...

No worries though... we always know that what we already have is much better than anything else.

awwww... there's a man that knows how to score brownie points!! :rotfl:

spaddy
05-30-2009, 11:03 AM
I am still trying to talk my parents into cruising with us...they love to cruise...I think they are on to me...:rolleyes1

My inlaws who live in Florida actually went on a RCCL cruise that overlaped with our cruise. (We missed them in Nassau by 2 days) They did not have a good time and I feel so bad that they didn't come with us. I think they want to try Disney next time so they might come with us next time. I will have to wait much longer to bring it up to them. They are definitely not the type to schedule a vacation 18 months ahead of time.

katscradle
05-30-2009, 11:56 AM
You should just do what we're planning to do and leave the little ones at home. We try to take one adult trip a year and it is totally worth it.

That would be nice, but there is no family to look after our boy's. :)
This makes getting someone to watch your children when you vacation that much harder to do. :sad2:
It also just seems wrong to go and do a DCL cruise without them. :hug:
They right now are 6 & 11 and loved the cruise...
I love that we are able to experenice all of this with the boy's. :banana::banana:
On the next sail date they will be 71/2 almost 8 & 13. :yay:
Besides the 11 year old stated the other night he wanted to be back on the ship and the 6 year old told him not possiable we have to fly there first.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

katscradle
05-30-2009, 12:06 PM
I just hope that DS11 takes to the teen club as well as he did to the lab.
On monday he stayed in the lab from 9:30am to 11pm, and I had to drag him out of there, promising he could come back in the morning.
20 minutes later I had a knock on our stateroom door.
It was a counseller from the lab, she had a award for Kenny.
It said for the longest stay ever in the lab on it.
It had the times on it 9:30am-11pm
They gave him this and a ball cap that said Disney Oceaneer Lab.
He was over the moon about this.
DS6 however had a harder time being in his club and truoble being away from his older brother.
I figure on the next cruise I can just have Kenny pick up Johnny from the lab and they can go back to the stateroom and go to bed. :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao:

yitbos96bb
05-30-2009, 04:25 PM
awwww... there's a man that knows how to score brownie points!! :rotfl:

Mama didn't raise a fool! ;-)

jeanigor
05-30-2009, 08:00 PM

I hope you remember me. We are ENGAGED...or does Epcot mean nothing to you?:sad:

That club was only started to counter the Royal Court of Toddles. (You can hold court and be a member of the club--they are not mutually exclusive.)

IUmmmmmm......I don't think I like this idea! :sad2::sad1:

Jason can come people watch with me. Is that better?

scarlett873
05-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Ugh...is it time for PCC 2.0 yet? We're having some pretty ugly weather in the Indy area tonight. Tornado warnings already and a cell is heading right for us! :scared1:

aspen37
05-30-2009, 08:24 PM
Ugh...is it time for PCC 2.0 yet? We're having some pretty ugly weather in the Indy area tonight. Tornado warnings already and a cell is heading right for us! :scared1:

Stay safe Brandie and Matt!

spaddy
05-30-2009, 08:25 PM

I hope you and everyone in Indy holds tight. Tornados are scary.

scarlett873
05-30-2009, 08:37 PM
I just hate this weather. I'm such a nervous nellie about storms...

shellyminnie
05-30-2009, 08:39 PM

Stay safe!!!!

tiggerbell
05-30-2009, 09:35 PM
I hope you remember me. We are ENGAGED...or does Epcot mean nothing to you?:sad:

EPCOT meant everything to me, Todd!!! :hug: That night was perfect!

That club was only started to counter the Royal Court of Toddles. (You can hold court and be a member of the club--they are not mutually exclusive.)

OK - you got me there... :guilty:

Dodie
05-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Dodie...proud to be a member of BOTH the Royal Court of Toddles and Friends of Jaime.:goodvibes

tiggerbell
05-30-2009, 10:01 PM
Dodie...proud to be a member of BOTH the Royal Court of Toddles and Friends of Jaime.:goodvibes

I am authorized to speak for both the Royal Court and the FOJ - and we are proud to have you as a member!

Which makes me think - Todd, we should print up membership cards!

A.Mickey
05-30-2009, 11:19 PM
Jason can come people watch with me. Is that better?

EPCOT meant everything to me, Todd!!! :hug: That night was perfect!

Don't forget that I am the maid of honor :bride:

Oh yeah he can people watch with you! Too bad he doesn't smoke cigars :rotfl2:

Disneybridein2k3
05-31-2009, 08:25 AM
Who here is going to try to swing Dis-A-Palooza, PCC 1.5 along with PCC 2.0? I'm trying to figure out how to do it all, plus we have to do the Disneyland trip in there somewhere. This listening to podcasts stuff is getting to be expensive. I need a 2nd job!

DVCsince02
05-31-2009, 08:29 AM
I'm doing DAP and going to get pricing for 1.5.

kab407
05-31-2009, 08:35 AM
DAP- yes.

I'm doing ABD and PCC 2.0 next year. Can't swing PCC 1.5.

winotracy
05-31-2009, 08:36 AM
Who here is going to try to swing Dis-A-Palooza, PCC 1.5 along with PCC 2.0? I'm trying to figure out how to do it all, plus we have to do the Disneyland trip in there somewhere. This listening to podcasts stuff is getting to be expensive. I need a 2nd job!

Ok, what did I miss? I'm seeing PCC 1.5 and PCC 3.0 out there?

DVCsince02
05-31-2009, 08:37 AM

Welcome Home Tracy!:goodvibes

shellyminnie
05-31-2009, 08:38 AM

Pete announced they might be doing a RCCL/US land/sea package next summer (which is PCC 1.5) and John said in chat Wednesday night that they have already talked to DCL about the 3rd podcast cruise (being PCC 3.0).

kab407
05-31-2009, 08:39 AM

More work coming your way??

Welcome home Tracy!!!

Did you miss us?

winotracy
05-31-2009, 08:43 AM
Of course I missed all of you!! I'll start a new thread when my head is above water, but wanted to thank you all again for the Wine of the Month Club! Guess what? They tried to deliver the first shipment last week :headache: I'll try to reschedule it for tomorrow as I have another Fed Ex package that I sent myself coming tomorrow.

calypso*a*go-go
05-31-2009, 08:54 AM
Guess what? They tried to deliver the first shipment last week :headache:

Maybe they've seen these threads and thought you'd need it immediately upon your return! :rotfl:

Disneybridein2k3
05-31-2009, 09:03 AM
:rotfl: I just love you. And Bill too, mostly for his patience with all of us. Here is the thread about 1.5 -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2189629
3.0 was mentioned in chat - not much real stuff said about it but if you want to read the fluff, here it is: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2188326

Shame you missed the delivery - looks like you could've used it today!

cocowum
05-31-2009, 09:47 AM
We are going to do DAP and 2.0 for sure. We are about 80% sure we're going to do 1.5. :teeth:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Yay! Tracy's home! We missed you!!!. :goodvibes

scarlett873
05-31-2009, 09:53 AM
As of right now, there is just no way for us to do DAP, PCC 1.5, and PCC 2.0. If I have to choose...I have to go with the PCC 2.0.

Things may change of course...but i'm not holding my breath! It just all depends on the job market and what happens for us this year...:thumbsup2

Disneybridein2k3
05-31-2009, 10:03 AM
I'm thinking I may just have to do DAP solo. It'll be lots less expensive if it is just one airfare. Hopefully they'll have good hotel rates out then to make it possible to go solo.

katscradle
05-31-2009, 10:54 AM

Welcome home Tracy we missed you! :dance3:

experiment_627
05-31-2009, 11:13 AM

We were gonna do DAP, but got lured into a 7 night cruise instead (:banana: yet :guilty:). Just couldn't pass on the price we got. I think I am officially a crusing addict.

1.5 - Still workin' on Stephan. I certainly want to!

2.0 - For sure!

tickledtink33
05-31-2009, 11:46 AM

I feel like such a spoiled brat. I am going to try and do it all including the ABD trip. :)

ADP
05-31-2009, 11:50 AM
:wave:
I'm doing Dis-A-Palooza solo in December (Anna can't miss school)
PC 1.5 with the family (Summer family get-a-way)
PC 2.0 possibly with Kim

tickledtink33
05-31-2009, 11:53 AM

Pete is planning a RCCL and US land sea podcast cruise for July of 2010 and John taunted us in chat last week about doing something for podcast cruise 3.0 that has never been done before. Something he says they have to start talking with DCL about even though the cruise is a couple of years away.

Welcome back to reality. Scary huh.

I hope your vacation time was awesome.

BTW - Did you get my email about changing stateroom categories for podcast cruise 2.0? If not I can resend it. I'm sure you came back to tons of emails.

DVCsince02
05-31-2009, 11:54 AM
I feel like such a spoiled brat. I am going to try and do it all including the ABD trip. :)

Not a spoiled brat, just a very lucky lady.:goodvibes

tickledtink33
05-31-2009, 11:57 AM
Of course I missed all of you!! I'll start a new thread when my head is above water, but wanted to thank you all again for the Wine of the Month Club! Guess what? They tried to deliver the first shipment last week :headache: I'll try to reschedule it for tomorrow as I have another Fed Ex package that I sent myself coming tomorrow.

Mmmmmmmm wine. :dance3:

shellyminnie
05-31-2009, 12:05 PM

This ticks me off because I was specifically told 4-6 weeks!!! Well, I hope you are able to rescheudule it!!

BTW, Welcome back!!! We missed you!! :hug:

shellyminnie
05-31-2009, 12:15 PM
Well, I'm going DAP and PCC 2.0 for sure!!!!!

As for PCC 1.5, I'm trying to convince my best friend to go with me. She's not a big theme park person but wants to see the new Harry Potter World and she loves to cruise!!! It will all depend on pricing.

If she doens't go, I will try to go by myself or try to find a roommate. Anyway, I'm almost positive I'm going!!! :rotfl2:

Besides, I can't let you guys have all the fun without me!!!

dpuck1998
05-31-2009, 12:47 PM

Weclome Home Tracy!

Let us know what you get and how you enjoy it.

:wave:
I'm doing Dis-A-Palooza solo in December (Anna can't miss school)
PC 1.5 with the family (Summer family get-a-way)
PC 2.0 possibly with Kim

I'm hoping to do the same. Dis-A-Palooza is and big question mark! I'll have to wait and see how it works out. Where are you staying Aaron?

winotracy
05-31-2009, 01:30 PM
Pete is planning a RCCL and US land sea podcast cruise for July of 2010 and John taunted us in chat last week about doing something for podcast cruise 3.0 that has never been done before. Something he says they have to start talking with DCL about even though the cruise is a couple of years away.

Welcome back to reality. Scary huh.

I hope your vacation time was awesome.

BTW - Did you get my email about changing stateroom categories for podcast cruise 2.0? If not I can resend it. I'm sure you came back to tons of emails.

I did get your email and it is in my stack of things to do. Should be done today or tomorrow.

I think I know what PCC 3.0 may be about but will have to check with John to know for sure.

tickledtink33
05-31-2009, 01:34 PM
I did get your email and it is in my stack of things to do. Should be done today or tomorrow.

I think I know what PCC 3.0 may be about but will have to check with John to know for sure.

Thanks Tracy

I think I might know what PCC 3.0 is about but John won't tell me anything. :laughing:

dpuck1998
05-31-2009, 02:00 PM

Hmm..you do hu! Well?? Tell us, we can keep a secret ;)

aGoofyMom
05-31-2009, 02:31 PM
I just hope that DS11 takes to the teen club as well as he did to the lab.
On monday he stayed in the lab from 9:30am to 11pm, and I had to drag him out of there, promising he could come back in the morning.
20 minutes later I had a knock on our stateroom door.
It was a counseller from the lab, she had a award for Kenny.
It said for the longest stay ever in the lab on it.
It had the times on it 9:30am-11pm
They gave him this and a ball cap that said Disney Oceaneer Lab.
He was over the moon about this.
DS6 however had a harder time being in his club and truoble being away from his older brother.
I figure on the next cruise I can just have Kenny pick up Johnny from the lab and they can go back to the stateroom and go to bed. :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao:

DD is coming - she had fun, made friends (Hi Hallie!) and is already looking forward to it.

Johnny will still be in the club at 7, but will be close enough to 8 to pick Lab or Club. Siri had the choice this time.

Welcome Home Tracy!!!!

UrsulasShadow
05-31-2009, 05:32 PM
I'm doing DAP, somehow, someway, because I can't miss another DATW. It killed me to miss the last one!
I'm doing PCC 2.0 with the "children", leaving the curmudgeon behind.

ADP
05-31-2009, 05:35 PM
I'm hoping to do the same. Dis-A-Palooza is and big question mark! I'll have to wait and see how it works out. Where are you staying Aaron?
At this point it looks like Sheraton Vistana Resort along with a stay at the Dolphin, or wherever the Dis-A-Palooza event is held.

Dodie
05-31-2009, 06:17 PM
Our plan is the DIS ABD in April and PCC 2.0 in December. I am toying with the idea of doing DAP solo in December. Shameful, I know.

We won't be doing PCC 1.5. We're just not Universal fans and one cruise every year-and-a-half is plenty for us (and our bank account)!

BillM99999
05-31-2009, 08:10 PM
Doing PCC 2.0. Probably (95%) doing DAP (maybe solo). Less than 50/50 on PCC 1.5 (hard to justify it all).

firsttimemom
05-31-2009, 08:32 PM

I'm going to try. I might try DAP solo. We have 2.0 booked but we also booked a castaway cay double dip for 6/13/10 so I need to compare that with the pricing on PCC 1.5.

WELCOME BACK TRACY! Thanks again for all of you hard work on PCC 1.0- it was an amazing vacation!

yitbos96bb
05-31-2009, 09:46 PM
Ugh... I have been floor shopping all day. My fridge leaked and flooded the kitchen and dining room, so now we have to replace all of that. Luckily we got a nice check from the insurance company, buts its a pain. I can't wait to see my quote for the cruise from Tracy in the next few weeks (assuming anyway). Will be nice! Sorry, tired and venting a bit. My floor is all bubbled up.

Madi100
05-31-2009, 10:06 PM
Well, everything for us is on hold right now, except for PCC 2.0 We are looking at moving. I'm excited but at the same time, I can afford a lot more without a job in this house. I might have to get pricing for 1.5 The girls might enjoy that.

Welcome back, Tracy. I missed you.

katscradle
05-31-2009, 10:36 PM
DD is coming - she had fun, made friends (Hi Hallie!) and is already looking forward to it.

Johnny will still be in the club at 7, but will be close enough to 8 to pick Lab or Club. Siri had the choice this time.

Welcome Home Tracy!!!!

Well he will be very happy if he gets to choose which one he wants to go in!
Thanks for this info. :thumbsup2

aspen37
06-01-2009, 12:53 AM
I currently have DAP book at GF. I think I will change all but one night to a more moderate priced resort. I'm planning on doing the Marathon weekend, ABD trip, and 2.0 cruise. I'd like to do 1.5 but I don't know if I can swing the cost. When I started listening to the podcast I didn't think I would need a second job. :rotfl2:
I really need to win the lottery so I can afford all of the podcast trips.
After next year I might just be doing the podcast cruises so I can take a trip to Europe. I was planning on doing it in 2010 but with all of the podcast stuff going on I won't have the money or the time off from work.

maiziezoe
06-01-2009, 02:10 AM

Welcome Home, Tracy. We missed you.

Maybe they've seen these threads and thought you'd need it immediately upon your return! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

I am still on the fence with DAP... if I go, it's solo. PCC 1.5... DH and I talked about it... he seemed slightly interested, but I am a Disney girl. I may get a quote just to see if I change my mind. :)

winotracy
06-01-2009, 04:32 AM
Ugh... I have been floor shopping all day. My fridge leaked and flooded the kitchen and dining room, so now we have to replace all of that. Luckily we got a nice check from the insurance company, buts its a pain. I can't wait to see my quote for the cruise from Tracy in the next few weeks (assuming anyway). Will be nice! Sorry, tired and venting a bit. My floor is all bubbled up.

Certainly not in the next few weeks, my goal is all of them today, but for sure by tomorrow.

Well he will be very happy if he gets to choose which one he wants to go in!
Thanks for this info. :thumbsup2

This is not automatic. The counselors will have to decide if moving up to a new age bracket is appropriate for him. They probably will do it, but I don't want you to get his hopes up and then find out that he can't for some reason.

Launchpad11B
06-01-2009, 04:40 AM
Mornin' Tracy. :goodvibes

Renysmom
06-01-2009, 04:53 AM
Morning Tracy - Welcome Back form your vacation.

Try and breathe before you jump in...

Disneybridein2k3
06-01-2009, 05:27 AM
Ok, I'm not asking for details cuz I no there ain't none ;) BUT I didn't get to do DAP (formally known as Mousefest). Any good Disney freak can't escape hearing about Mousefest even if you weren't there so I have a basic understanding of what it was. Since MF won't be happening this year and many of us are going (or trying if we can get our work to clear it!) solo, what is everyone's opinion about doing things as a group? Is Todd going? Will there be spreadsheets?

winotracy
06-01-2009, 05:33 AM
Mornin' Tracy. :goodvibes

Good morning Paul

Morning Tracy - Welcome Back form your vacation.

Try and breathe before you jump in...

Good morning Kelly. Too late, I've already jumped in. :lmao:

kab407
06-01-2009, 06:21 AM
Morning Tracy! Welcome Back. :banana:

How did you like Tortola?

Hi Kelly and Paul!

jeanigor
06-01-2009, 07:05 AM

You say po-tay-to. I say po-tah-to.

I'm thinking about PCC 1.5 and of course PCC 2.0. Going to have to see about DAP....ABD is looking less likely by the day. :sad1:

winotracy
06-01-2009, 07:11 AM

Hi Kelly and Paul!

I did really like Tortola. We did an island tour, beach break and lunch. Some very pretty views from on top of the island.

shellyminnie
06-01-2009, 07:15 AM
You say po-tay-to. I say po-tah-to.

I'm thinking about PCC 1.5 and of course PCC 2.0. Going to have to see about DAP....ABD is looking less likely by the day. :sad1:

Oh you know you want to come play with us at DAP!!

Renysmom
06-01-2009, 07:28 AM
Good morning Paul

Good morning Kelly. Too late, I've already jumped in. :lmao:

Now you will have me checking my email every 10 minutes waiting for the quote LOL... Another reason I love my iPhone hehehe...

jeanigor
06-01-2009, 07:28 AM
Oh you know you want to come play with us at DAP!!

Want to and able to are two very different things. Of course I want to. Will I be able to...have to see how the next few months go.

Renysmom
06-01-2009, 07:31 AM

Hi Kelly and Paul!

Hi Kathy - Have a wonderful week!!!! Only 5 days till the weekend :laughing: :laughing:

tiggerbell
06-01-2009, 07:50 AM
I can only do DAP if Meg's friend bails on her in September - I already bought the airfare for them... I could have a really nice credit at Southwest if Cassie decides not to go!

ADP
06-01-2009, 08:29 AM
Ok, I'm not asking for details cuz I no there ain't none ;) BUT I didn't get to do DAP (formally known as Mousefest). Any good Disney freak can't escape hearing about Mousefest even if you weren't there so I have a basic understanding of what it was. Since MF won't be happening this year and many of us are going (or trying if we can get our work to clear it!) solo, what is everyone's opinion about doing things as a group? Is Todd going? Will there be spreadsheets?
Hi Stacy,
Last year a good number of us went solo. Many of the solo visitors and even the non-solo visitors hung out together. It kind of happened naturally. As soon as we started arriving in Orlando we started calling each other (we shared cell numbers before we left home), and before you know it we found ourselves together.

There were planned and unplanned group activities. We did DATW which was planned and then we'd all decide we were hungry so some of us went and had lunch or dinner at the drop of a hat. It was really a good time. Of course; there were several meets planned during MF. We saw each other at these meets as well. It worked out really well and we all had a great time.

Doing things as a group with planned and unplanned activites is what made Mousefest so enjoyable for me. We had a blast! :)

tickledtink33
06-01-2009, 09:12 AM
Want to and able to are two very different things. Of course I want to. Will I be able to...have to see how the next few months go.

We all hope you can make it to DAP but we understand if you can't. But of course if you can't you will be sadly missed.

MenashaCorp
06-01-2009, 11:23 AM
I did really like Tortola. We did an island tour, beach break and lunch. Some very pretty views from on top of the island.

What, no zip lines? No burros? ;)

Welcome Home. :goodvibes

winotracy
06-01-2009, 11:32 AM
What, no zip lines? No burros? ;)

Welcome Home. :goodvibes

My ziplining days and burros are over :rotfl:

georgemoe
06-01-2009, 11:48 AM

Welcome back Tracy. :) Hope you and Bill had a great time!

If you think you know, as Paul would say, "Spill it!". :goodvibes

I'm doing DAP, somehow, someway, because I can't miss another DATW. It killed me to miss the last one!
I'm doing PCC 2.0 with the "children", leaving the curmudgeon behind.

Nothing happened during DATW really. :banana:

kab407
06-01-2009, 11:50 AM

OK, if that's how you wish to remember it!

Hi George! :hug:

georgemoe
06-01-2009, 11:55 AM
OK, if that's how you wish to remember it!

Hi George! :hug:

Hi Kathy. :woohoo:

DVCsince02
06-01-2009, 12:02 PM

You left your memory there too?!?!?!???:scared1:

scarlett873
06-01-2009, 12:25 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

mazdabug
06-01-2009, 12:26 PM
Which ship would we be sailing on? New to this part of Disney heaven. Going to book a CAT 7 room. Cannot wait.

jeanigor
06-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Which ship would we be sailing on? New to this part of Disney heaven. Going to book a CAT 7 room. Cannot wait.

The Disney Wonder.

scarlett873
06-01-2009, 12:31 PM
The Disney Wonder, I believe...

We had a cat 7 on the 1st PCC! Well kind of...Our cabin was considered a cat 7, but the verandah wasn't enclosed...we had the plexiglass railing and a slightly obstructed view so it was considered a cat 7. But we really liked our cabin so much that we rebooked it for PCC 2.0! :thumbsup2

Dodie
06-01-2009, 01:30 PM

OK, if that's how you wish to remember it! Hi George! :hug:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hi George! :wave2: Say hi to Deb for us!

Disneybridein2k3
06-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Hi Stacy,
Last year a good number of us went solo. Many of the solo visitors and even the non-solo visitors hung out together. It kind of happened naturally. As soon as we started arriving in Orlando we started calling each other (we shared cell numbers before we left home), and before you know it we found ourselves together.

There were planned and unplanned group activities. We did DATW which was planned and then we'd all decide we were hungry so some of us went and had lunch or dinner at the drop of a hat. It was really a good time. Of course; there were several meets planned during MF. We saw each other at these meets as well. It worked out really well and we all had a great time.

Doing things as a group with planned and unplanned activites is what made Mousefest so enjoyable for me. We had a blast! :)
Thanks for the insight. Makes sense to me (which is saying something because most things these days doesn't make much sense to me :crazy:) Hopefully I'll be able to join in on the festivities.

georgemoe
06-01-2009, 02:37 PM

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Senior Jorge can always count on being taunted by the Slushie Twins! :rotfl2:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hi George! :wave2: Say hi to Deb for us!

Hi Dodie! I'll do that. I was away since Thursday without online access and she was suppose to keep up with things here. She didn't. :sad2: But I did find out about 1.5. ::yes::

Thanks for the insight. Makes sense to me (which is saying something because most things these days doesn't make much sense to me :crazy:) Hopefully I'll be able to join in on the festivities.

Well I hope so Stacy. :yay:

Launchpad11B
06-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Hi Kathy. :woohoo:

How're you doin' George my friend! The "slushie twins!!" Hilarious! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

georgemoe
06-01-2009, 03:28 PM
How're you doin' George my friend! The "slushie twins!!" Hilarious! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hi Paul. Going great! :goodvibes Waiting to hear about actual dates for DAP.

kab407
06-01-2009, 03:36 PM
I love it, the slushie twins! :lmao::lmao:

I agree about DAP dates. I've got someone who is about to jump off the fence!!!!

Dodie
06-01-2009, 03:46 PM
I agree about DAP dates. I've got someone who is about to jump off the fence!!!!

:thumbsup2:laughing::rolleyes1:blush:

guynwdm
06-01-2009, 04:40 PM
I can't believe it is already up to 41 pages.... YIKES, I will never be able to keep up at this rate. I can't wait for it. I am guessing it will be here before we know it. I still need to unpack from getting back a week ago.

Launchpad11B
06-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Hi Paul. Going great! :goodvibes Waiting to hear about actual dates for DAP.

I love it, the slushie twins! :lmao::lmao:

We're waiting too. We are already booked at AKL from 10-14 Dec. I hope those are the correct dates. :scared:

MenashaCorp
06-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Are dates coming soon?? Was there some sort of pre-announcement announcement?!? :confused3

We're booked for the 10th-17th...:thumbsup2 Here's hoping it's right...

Launchpad11B
06-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Are dates coming soon?? Was there some sort of pre-announcement announcement?!? :confused3

See you there! :thumbsup2

DVCsince02
06-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Senior Jorge can always count on being taunted by the Slushie Twins! :rotfl2:

The "slushie twins!!" Hilarious! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I love it, the slushie twins! :lmao::lmao:!!!!

I like it.....:laughing:

Launchpad11B
06-01-2009, 05:46 PM
I like it.....:laughing:

It's catchy! :rotfl:

kab407
06-01-2009, 06:40 PM
We're waiting too. We are already booked at AKL from 10-14 Dec. I hope those are the correct dates. :scared:

Even if it's not, there will be enough of down there that weekend to have our own little palooza!

katscradle
06-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Certainly not in the next few weeks, my goal is all of them today, but for sure by tomorrow.

This is not automatic. The counselors will have to decide if moving up to a new age bracket is appropriate for him. They probably will do it, but I don't want you to get his hopes up and then find out that he can't for some reason.

Thanks Tracy! :thumbsup2
I won't even discuss this with him till we get there.
However I will ask him if he has a preferance for the lab or the club.
I think he will want the lab b/c of his age and b/c this time he wanted to be in the lab and couldn't.

A.Mickey
06-01-2009, 08:06 PM
We are doing the Indy meet in September! That should be counted, right?!? ;)
And most likely PCC 2.0.

We would love to do all of the other things in the meantime, but we are trying to save up to get out of all debt and buy a house :eek:
Too bad money doesn't grow on trees :(

calypso*a*go-go
06-01-2009, 08:11 PM
We would love to do all of the other things in the meantime, but we are trying to save up to get out of all debt and buy a house :eek:

Excellent plan Shanan! (Sometimes it stinks having to be an adult, doesn't it?) :hug:

ADP
06-01-2009, 08:19 PM
It's catchy! :rotfl:
Don't mean to crash this conversation, but did someone say "slushie"?

tickledtink33
06-01-2009, 08:26 PM
I don't know about slushies but I am going to Disneyland in 10 days and I hear they have Dole Whips there. :)

dpuck1998
06-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Don't mean to crash this conversation, but did someone say "slushie"?

Not lemonade slushie princess! They mean the ones with alcohol in them :rotfl2:

kab407
06-01-2009, 08:29 PM

Aaron, I think your man card was just called into question.

DVCsince02
06-01-2009, 08:35 PM

Lots and lots of alcohol. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/party/party0016.gif <----- slushie twins (I'm the one on the left)

scarlett873
06-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Lots and lots of alcohol. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/party/party0016.gif <----- slushie twins (I'm the one on the left)
Slushie twins...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Which one am I? :rotfl:

Wait a minute here...so i'm the one who's falling down drunk? LOL

A.Mickey
06-01-2009, 08:40 PM
I don't know about slushies but I am going to Disneyland in 10 days and I hear they have Dole Whips there. :)

Have fun!!! Take lots of pictures with your new toy ;)

ADP
06-01-2009, 08:42 PM

Aaron, I think your man card was just called into question.
I've lost my "man card" so many times I might as well use it as confetti for the next podcast cruise.

dpuck1998
06-01-2009, 08:43 PM
I've lost my "man card" so many times I might as well use it as confetti for the next podcast cruise.

You and me both pardner.....

shellyminnie
06-01-2009, 09:12 PM

:lmao:

Slushie twins...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Which one am I? :rotfl:

Wait a minute here...so i'm the one who's falling down drunk? LOL

:rotfl2: I was wondering the same thing!!

aspen37
06-02-2009, 12:30 AM

I can't wait to hear what you think of DL! Have a Dole Whip for me.

winotracy
06-02-2009, 04:29 AM
Good morning everyone! Gonna be a busy day for me here so I thought I would post early.

Have a great day!!

Wine update - apparently after three attempts they cannot deliver a package that requires a signature (why did the driver try three times then knowing this?). I have to go to Fed Ex and pick this up. I have an appt in town tomorrow morning so this should work out.

Disneybridein2k3
06-02-2009, 07:03 AM
We are under the 600 day mark and Todd never made the announcement. It's funny - it is so far away that when the countdown went to 599, I thought it was a mistake. I had to do the math to verify and was a little sad to see it was right. :sad2:

georgemoe
06-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Good morning everyone! Gonna be a busy day for me here so I thought I would post early.

Have a great day!!

Wine update - apparently after three attempts they cannot deliver a package that requires a signature (why did the driver try three times then knowing this?). I have to go to Fed Ex and pick this up. I have an appt in town tomorrow morning so this should work out.

Good morning Tracy! Glad to have you back.

georgemoe
06-02-2009, 08:48 AM
We are under the 600 day mark and Todd never made the announcement. It's funny - it is so far away that when the countdown went to 599, I thought it was a mistake. I had to do the math to verify and was a little sad to see it was right. :sad2:

Hi Stacy. Toddles could pass the baton over to you. :woohoo:

ADP
06-02-2009, 08:54 AM

Have a great day!!

Good morning Tracy! Glad to have you back! :)

Morning George!

georgemoe
06-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Good morning Tracy! Glad to have you back! :)

Morning George!

Good morning Aaron. Hope you Kim, and Anna, are doing well.

PS - There is nothing wrong with a frozen lemonade. They are delicious. :)

jeanigor
06-02-2009, 09:10 AM

By my calculations, we booked under the 600 day mark. I was waiting until 550....:goodvibes

guynwdm
06-02-2009, 09:48 AM

Good to know that Aaron and Don were able to embrace their "inner princess:" :rotfl: lol :rotfl: Were man cards even allowed on the cruise?? :scratchin:scratchin

ADP
06-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Good morning Aaron. Hope you Kim, and Anna, are doing well.

PS - There is nothing wrong with a frozen lemonade. They are delicious. :)
Doing great! Thanks George! It was nice speaking with Deb the other night.

I agree. Noboday ever said DATW meant 100% alcoholic beverages. :upsidedow

Good to know that Aaron and Don were able to embrace their "inner princess:" :rotfl: lol :rotfl: Were man cards even allowed on the cruise?? :scratchin:scratchin
Oh yes! Man cards were allowed. During the cruise some were thrown overboard, some were lost on Castaway Cay, some were lost at the pool, and some were lost at the dinner table. :rolleyes1

dpuck1998
06-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Doing great! Thanks George! It was nice speaking with Deb the other night.

I agree. Noboday ever said DATW meant 100% alcoholic beverages. :upsidedow

Oh yes! Man cards were allowed. During the cruise some were thrown overboard, some were lost on Castaway Cay, some were lost at the pool, and some were lost at the dinner table. :rolleyes1

Mine was taken by Aaron, he kept picking up random stuff and claiming he thought it was his. *cough* clepto *cough*

yitbos96bb
06-02-2009, 10:36 AM

Just flip the bird to those who question your man card... that will bring it right back.

yitbos96bb
06-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Deposit was sent in this morning, so once the confirmation email comes, we are all in!

I want to thank Tracy for beint patient and answering all my emails clarifying some things and asking a bunch of questions. I really appreciate her patience and how nice she was.

THANKS!!

Annette_VA
06-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Just paid my deposit this morning! :banana:

I had Tracy take the boys off my reservation - this trip is going to be kid-free! Kinda scared about leaving the country w/o my boys, but I have a year and a half to get used to the idea and I'm sure they'll be driving me crazy enough by then that I'll be ready to leave them :lmao:

I'm currently in a cat 8 (#7010) but will probably downgrade since it will just be 2 of us now.

I'm going on a Podcast cruise! I'm going on a Podcast cruise! I'm going on a Podcast cruise! I'm going on a Podcast cruise! I'm going on a Podcast cruise!

jeanigor
06-02-2009, 01:31 PM

I had Tracy take the boys off my reservation - this trip is going to be kid-free! Kinda scared about leaving the country w/o my boys, but I have a year and a half to get used to the idea and I'm sure they'll be driving me crazy enough by then that I'll be ready to leave them :lmao:

I'm currently in a cat 8 (#7010) but will probably downgrade since it will just be 2 of us now.

I'm going on a Podcast cruise! I'm going on a Podcast cruise! I'm going on a Podcast cruise! I'm going on a Podcast cruise! I'm going on a Podcast cruise!

Congrats Annette! Can't wait to see you there!!!!

Disneybridein2k3
06-02-2009, 01:45 PM
:wave2: Hi Seņor Jorge! It just wouldn't be the same, Todd is so good at it! :goodvibes
By my calculations, we booked under the 600 day mark. I was waiting until 550....:goodvibes
OK, so apparently I was having a really bad day when I was looking at my countdown thingy and I saw "559" but was thinking "599". :headache: :sad2:
If only they approved of drinking in my office. :rolleyes:

:banana::banana::banana:Whoo hoo!!!! Welcome aboard!

dpuck1998
06-02-2009, 01:48 PM
OK, so apparently I was having a really bad day when I was looking at my countdown thingy and I saw "559" but was thinking "599". :headache: :sad2:
If only they approved of drinking in my office. :rolleyes:

You have to get approval to do that?

Disneybridein2k3
06-02-2009, 01:53 PM
You have to get approval to do that?
They frown upon it. I'm trying to be on my best behavior so I can keep my job. Job = Money. Money = Podcast cruises :goodvibes
I'm not cool like you - if I knew how to fix copiers, I would just be my own boss ;)

Renysmom
06-02-2009, 01:54 PM
YEA Annette!!!!

We need to remember to let each other know if we find good flights/fares out of RIC... Not sure yet if we will fly or drive as I plan to make this a week long trip and we usually drive.

You're going on a Podcast Cruise, you're going on a Podcast Cruise!!!!

If you want to go FE together let me know, I have a great idea that takes time vs money LOL

scarlett873
06-02-2009, 02:05 PM

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

You know...I certainly hope that if I am unable to go on this cruise in the end...I had BETTER be a flattie! :rotfl:

Annette_VA
06-02-2009, 02:06 PM
YEA Annette!!!!

We need to remember to let each other know if we find good flights/fares out of RIC... Not sure yet if we will fly or drive as I plan to make this a week long trip and we usually drive.

You're going on a Podcast Cruise, you're going on a Podcast Cruise!!!!

If you want to go FE together let me know, I have a great idea that takes time vs money LOL

I will definitely be keeping my eye on JetBlue.com!! We always fly down. I just don't have the patience to drive that far.

Sure, I'd love to hear more about the FE thing!

Annette_VA
06-02-2009, 02:12 PM

You know...I certainly hope that if I am unable to go on this cruise in the end...I had BETTER be a flattie! :rotfl:

Oh, you know you will!!

I really hope you can cruise! It will feel wrong for me to be there & you not be there, too!

If you don't cruise (which better not happen!!!) you need to give flattie lessons!

ADP
06-02-2009, 02:14 PM

Flattie nothin' you'll be a full, life-sized cardboard cut out, or who knows I've always wanted to be a Ventriloquist.

We hope you can make it though. :)

tickledtink33
06-02-2009, 02:59 PM

I hope this doesn't put you over the edge to downgrade; I am right next door in 7008. :)

jeanigor
06-02-2009, 03:05 PM
They frown upon it. I'm trying to be on my best behavior so I can keep my job. Job = Money. Money = Podcast cruises :goodvibes
I'm not cool like you - if I knew how to fix copiers, I would just be my own boss ;)

I'd rather you come and fix my copier than Don.:goodvibes

shellyminnie
06-02-2009, 03:06 PM

:banana::banana::banana:
So happy you'll be in 3D this time and not a flattie!!

Flattie nothin' you'll be a full, life-sized cardboard cut out, or who knows I've always wanted to be a Ventriloquist.

We hope you can make it though. :)

I just had a scary visual!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Annette_VA
06-02-2009, 03:25 PM

kab407
06-02-2009, 03:32 PM

Where are you going Annette? You're not very clear.

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

Welcome :woohoo::woohoo: Glad to have the real you this trip!

Dodie
06-02-2009, 03:34 PM

[[[[giggle, snicker, giggle]]]]] Me too, Shelly! Me too! :laughing:

Disneybridein2k3
06-02-2009, 03:52 PM
I'd rather you come and fix my copier than Don.:goodvibes
Why Todd, I'm touched!

maiziezoe
06-02-2009, 04:02 PM

Wooo Hooo!!!

mla1977
06-02-2009, 04:36 PM
I submitted my deposit and am patiently awaiting my confirmation email.

experiment_627
06-02-2009, 05:02 PM

Yay!! :banana:

Why Todd, I'm touched!

I think we all knew that, Stacy. That's why we love you. :laughing::hug:

aspen37
06-02-2009, 05:07 PM

:banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2:

mla1977
06-02-2009, 05:23 PM
I'M GOING ON THE PODCAST CRUISE!

I'm in 2074!

now I have to tell DBF...

tlcoke
06-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Deposit was paid this morning. I am officially going on the Podcast Cruise!
WooHoo!!!! Don't know our room assignment yet, but will be Cat 11.

cocowum
06-02-2009, 05:53 PM

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

:banana::banana::banana: That is AWESOME Annette!!!! I'm so glad!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

mainegal
06-02-2009, 06:23 PM

:yay: Me, too! :yay: Me, too! :yay:

tickledtink33
06-02-2009, 06:43 PM

Excellent! Glad your coming with us. Now just think how much more fun chat will be. :banana:

tlcoke
06-02-2009, 06:57 PM

Hi Roomie!!

pjpoohbear
06-02-2009, 07:25 PM
I got my sideway cat 11 (6007), TRACY I love ya!!!

I am going solo for now, but DM now is showing interest, but she shakes her head every time I listen the the cast and start laughing. I might just have to leave her up at the Cove Cafe while I have PPC fun.

Pj

georgemoe
06-02-2009, 07:45 PM

Awesome Annette! :woohoo:

:wave2: Hi Seņor Jorge! It just wouldn't be the same, Todd is so good at it! :goodvibes

That he is Stacy! He is Captain Countdown and Uncle Spreadsheet. :goodvibes (With heaps of support from the Slushie Twins!)

I'm in 2074!

I am officially going on the Podcast Cruise!

Congrats to everyone signing up! :yay:

Renysmom
06-02-2009, 07:53 PM

I'm in 2074!

If your afraid to tell em its the Podcast Cruise just tell em its Pete's Christmas Cruise :laughing: :laughing: It's still PCC and it is a Christmas Cruise and Pete is the host so your not lying :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

DVCsince02
06-02-2009, 08:05 PM
More newbies! Welcome!!!

aGoofyMom
06-02-2009, 08:08 PM

I need to hear all about it! I am headed to DL in 90 days...and Nancy said you can get your Dole Whip on the way in to the Enchanted Tiki Room and then enjoy it during the show!

Now for my out of nowhere question...we had booked the same stateroom...but I was thinking - should I ask to move to the other side of the side of the ship so I get a different view....hmmm....don't suppose anyone here would have an opinion to offer?

A.Mickey
06-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Deposit was sent in this morning, so once the confirmation email comes, we are all in!

I want to thank Tracy for beint patient and answering all my emails clarifying some things and asking a bunch of questions. I really appreciate her patience and how nice she was.

THANKS!!

I'm in 2074!

I am going solo for now, but DM now is showing interest, but she shakes her head every time I listen the the cast and start laughing. I might just have to leave her up at the Cove Cafe while I have PPC fun.

Pj

Welcome all, I bet you guys are excited!! It's going to be so much fun!

A.Mickey
06-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Now for my out of nowhere question...we had booked the same stateroom...but I was thinking - should I ask to move to the other side of the side of the ship so I get a different view....hmmm....don't suppose anyone here would have an opinion to offer?

Sure why not? What was your view of this last time?

georgemoe
06-02-2009, 08:27 PM

Hi Donna. It was nice meeting you and Carl. We stayed on the starboard side for 2.0. We liked it and should the Wonder back into CC as planned you get a nice view of the island. I'm sure others may have a reason to be on the port side.

kab407
06-02-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm back in my same room 6090!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

cocowum
06-02-2009, 08:40 PM
I submitted my deposit and am patiently awaiting my confirmation email.

Pj
:dance3::dance3::dance3: YAY!!!! Let's fill the Wonder with DISers!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We kept the same stateroom as well but now I'm second guessing the decision. :scratchin

Disneybridein2k3
06-02-2009, 08:44 PM

If you are looking for a reason to downgrade, I'm in room 7003. I would love it if you stayed though. :flower3:

georgemoe
06-02-2009, 08:45 PM
We kept the same stateroom as well but now I'm second guessing the decision. :scratchin

Going to Cat 1? :cool2:

cocowum
06-02-2009, 08:47 PM

:banana::banana::banana::banana: Yep. Paul needs the space between his wives and my shoes. ;)

kab407
06-02-2009, 08:48 PM

With all of Paul's wives, the extra room is needed.

georgemoe
06-02-2009, 08:50 PM
:banana::banana::banana::banana: Yep. Paul needs the space between his wives and my shoes. ;)

Since when did Paul become Don (Juan)? :lmao:

kab407
06-02-2009, 08:51 PM

Just tonight!

shellyminnie
06-02-2009, 08:53 PM

:rotfl2:How many does he have now?? 3? 4? :rotfl2:

aGoofyMom
06-02-2009, 09:01 PM
Sure why not? What was your view of this last time?

Hi Donna. It was nice meeting you and Carl. We stayed on the starboard side for 2.0. We liked it and should the Wonder back into CC as planned you get a nice view of the island. I'm sure others may have a reason to be on the port side.

:dance3::dance3::dance3: YAY!!!! Let's fill the Wonder with DISers!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We were port side last time, I loved watching them dock the ship at Castaway Cay, but then I remember Alicia posting pictures from the other side a while back, and thought that would be nice too. But when we left Castaway Cay the CM's came out to wave Good Bye with their Mickey Gloves and yell "Thank you for coming" - watching that from the verandah was pretty darn special too....I will probably have to flip a coin.

:rotfl2:How many does he have now?? 3?4? :rotfl2:
When I first read this I thought it said 374 I assumed that would mean double that number in shoes for Alicia....:goodvibes

Now I realize I just need to wear my glasses!

Hi George! It was good to meet you and Deb as well. Hopefully we will get to spend more time with everyone on PCC 2.0!

shellyminnie
06-02-2009, 09:06 PM
When I first read this I thought it said 374 I assumed that would mean double that number in shoes for Alicia....:goodvibes

Now I realize I just need to wear my glasses!

:lmao: Sorry!! I fixed it!!

Launchpad11B
06-02-2009, 09:16 PM

Just tonight!

I'm now married to Kathy, Tonya, and Dodie. I asked Jen but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. I think she's playing hard to get! :goodvibes

In case you were wondering, I have Phillip's blessing concerning Dodie. :thumbsup2

scarlett873
06-02-2009, 09:22 PM
I'm now married to Kathy, Tonya, and Dodie. I asked Jen but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. I think she's playing hard to get! :goodvibes

In case you were wondering, I have Phillip's blessing concerning Dodie. :thumbsup2
How did I miss this????? :lmao:

georgemoe
06-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Just tonight!

How did I miss this????? :lmao:

I just got caught up with "all" the nuptuals. :)

Launchpad11B
06-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Jen said yes!!! Woot! :thumbsup2 That makes 4 in one night!!! :grouphug:

georgemoe
06-02-2009, 09:33 PM

Has a man card the size of a billboard! :cool2:

Launchpad11B
06-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Has a man card the size of a billboard! :cool2:

I'm going to puff out my chest and go to bed!!!! Night all. :grouphug:

scarlett873
06-02-2009, 09:41 PM
I think i'm all caught up now...Paul's giving Don quite a run for his wives...:rotfl:

tickledtink33
06-02-2009, 09:43 PM

Did I miss something? When did Paul accumulate more wives?

guynwdm
06-02-2009, 09:54 PM
I just got caught up with "all" the nuptuals. :)

Gone from the board for a day and so much happens...

cocowum
06-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Did I miss something? When did Paul accumulate more wives?

Paul proposed to Tonya, Kathy, Dodie and Jen on FB. They accepted but now Tonya wants money and Jen wants a babysitter. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

guynwdm
06-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Paul proposed to Tonya, Kathy, Dodie and Jen on FB. They accepted but now Tonya wants money and Jen wants a babysitter. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Trying to keep up with the boards and facebook now. This is turning into a full time job and we have 556 days to go....:rotfl:

Tonya2426
06-02-2009, 10:34 PM

I only asked if I got a shoe allowance!!!! :rolleyes1 I gotta keep up with Wife #1 ;):thumbsup2

A.Mickey
06-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Trying to keep up with the boards and facebook now. This is turning into a full time job and we have 556 days to go....:rotfl:

No Kidding!! :rotfl:
I have been on FB and the boards about 2 hours a night since I got back from the PCC. :scared1::surfweb:

Kellygurlz74
06-03-2009, 05:07 AM
It all started with a mouse & Disneybrideiny2k3.....IT'S ALL HER FAULT! :yay:
Disney is truely my Happy Place.

I hope to be posting lots more now....and can't wait to meet all of you! Anyone have any 13ish yr old boys going? This will be mine & my sons first ever cruise!

cocowum
06-03-2009, 05:53 AM

I hope to be posting lots more now....and can't wait to meet all of you! Anyone have any 13ish yr old boys going? This will be mine & my sons first ever cruise!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Awesome news!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I think John and Katherine's son might be around 13 on the cruise. :teeth:

winotracy
06-03-2009, 05:54 AM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Awesome news!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I think John and Katherine's son might be around 13 on the cruise. :teeth:

Good morning Alicia! Where's Paul this morning? :confused3

cocowum
06-03-2009, 05:57 AM
I only asked if I got a shoe allowance!!!! :rolleyes1 I gotta keep up with Wife #1 ;):thumbsup2

I'll definitely share my shoe allowance but remember if Paul asks Choos and Louboutins are sold exclusively at payless...;) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cocowum
06-03-2009, 05:58 AM
Good morning Alicia! Where's Paul this morning? :confused3
Good Morning Tracy! :goodvibes:
He was up late last night (right Stacy ;)). He probably was running a little behind this morning. :)

kab407
06-03-2009, 06:13 AM

Well then!

I want a shoe allowance toooooooooo!!!!!!!

kab407
06-03-2009, 06:14 AM
I'll definitely share my shoe allowance but remember if Paul asks Choos and Louboutins are sold exclusively at payless...;) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Got it! :thumbsup2

Disneybridein2k3
06-03-2009, 06:55 AM

:goodvibes Happy to see you here, but if you are going to blame me for something, get my name right: Disneybridein2k3 - think about it - Disneybride in 2003 -- you were in the wedding for God's sake girl!

jeanigor
06-03-2009, 06:57 AM

You expect someone here to have an opinion? Not us. Just the facts, ma'am. Just the facts.

DVCsince02
06-03-2009, 07:06 AM

I gave my shoe allowance to Alicia. In return I'm getting Jennie to babysit.:laughing:

tiggerbell
06-03-2009, 07:33 AM
I gave my shoe allowance to Alicia. In return I'm getting Jennie to babysit.:laughing:

Nicely played, Jen! :thumbsup2

hideeh
06-03-2009, 08:02 AM
We are officially in! Paid the deposit this morning! :banana:

Now I just have to figure out how to add the countdown to my siggy!

ADP
06-03-2009, 08:15 AM

Welcome! You are going to have a blast! :welcome:

We are officially in! Paid the deposit this morning! :banana:

Now I just have to figure out how to add the countdown to my siggy!
Woohoo! Glad you are joining us.
Here is a link with information about updating your signature.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1610754

georgemoe
06-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Good morning all. :wave2:

PCC 1.5 announced as mid July leaves me out. :sad1: Deb may be looking for a roomy. :upsidedow

kab407
06-03-2009, 08:27 AM
Good morning all. :wave2:

PCC 1.5 announced as mid July leaves me out. :sad1: Deb may be looking for a roomy. :upsidedow

Can't do a summer cruise either George.

But I am so glad to see Deb turn into a cruise fanatic! :woohoo::woohoo:

Renysmom
06-03-2009, 08:36 AM
No Kidding!! :rotfl:
I have been on FB and the boards about 2 hours a night since I got back from the PCC. :scared1::surfweb:

You arent't the only one having a hard time keeping up.. It's fun though trying LOL

hideeh
06-03-2009, 08:37 AM
Officially official!

Deposit paid-check

Signature updated-check

:cool1:

Now to formulate my list of questions for Tracy!

jeanigor
06-03-2009, 08:39 AM
You arent't the only one having a hard time keeping up.. It's fun though trying LOL

You ain't seen nothing yet!

Officially official!

Deposit paid-check

Signature updated-check

:cool1:

Now to formulate my list of questions for Tracy!

Formulate? Why not just ask off the cuff?:goodvibes

Dodie
06-03-2009, 08:47 AM

:lovestruc

Phillip was willing to share me, but he will NEVER part with his light-up chomping skeleton from DATW. :rolleyes1

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/podcast_cruise/Dodie/DSC01904.jpg

Welcome to all of the newbie 2.0 cruisers! Since some of us know each other, we may have some online banter that you won't understand or can't keep up with at first, but you will HONESTLY never meet a nicer and more inclusive group of people! Jump right in!!!

jeanigor
06-03-2009, 09:01 AM
Welcome to all of the newbie 2.0 cruisers! Since some of us know each other, we may have some online banter that you won't understand or can't keep up with at first, but you will HONESTLY never meet a nicer and more inclusive group of people! Jump right in!!!

I agree with Dodie (aka Queen of the Countdown tickers...jeeze could she get any more:rotfl::rotfl:).

Everyone was new once. And I know everyone here is warm and welcoming. So if you jump right in or only stick your toes in the water, you'll be welcomed by someone with a towel to dry you off. And probably a hug.:grouphug:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j24/jeanigor/n1232784488_30139360_1927254.jpg

hideeh
06-03-2009, 09:33 AM
Todd I love that picture....such a rebel you are! :)

Thanks for the welcome. I am looking forward to joining the fun. DH Keith is also a podcast listener, but not so much a board participant. I'm trying to change that.

We are in a category 7. I hope I made the right pick. The last two DCL's we did were Cat. 11. Looking forward to finding out our stateroom number.

Dodie
06-03-2009, 09:40 AM
I would also advise new cruisers to join in on the Wednesday night podcast chat sessions if you don't do so already. They go quickly, but it's a great way to get in on the fun and find out more about people who will be going. Not everyone in podcast chat went on PCC 1.0 or will be going on PCC 2.0, but it's a fun time.

hideeh
06-03-2009, 09:41 AM
I would also advise new cruisers to join in on the Wednesday night podcast chat sessions if you don't do so already. They go quickly, but it's a great way to get in on the fun and find out more about people who will be going. Not everyone in podcast chat went on PCC 1.0 or will be going on PCC 2.0, but it's a fun time.

Thanks Dodie! I started that a couple weeks ago. It is fast, but fun! Tonight is iffy...hopefully I can make it happen.

kimisabella
06-03-2009, 10:27 AM

I was also lined up waiting for a proposal :confused3
My husband is looking for ANY reason to get rid of me :laughing:

mla1977
06-03-2009, 10:31 AM
If your afraid to tell em its the Podcast Cruise just tell em its Pete's Christmas Cruise :laughing: :laughing: It's still PCC and it is a Christmas Cruise and Pete is the host so your not lying :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It's more the cruise thing. He's not really into the idea. He does have over a year to get used to the idea.

Tonya2426
06-03-2009, 10:52 AM

Is there any other shoe store?!?!?! ;);););):laughing:

kab407
06-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Is there any other shoe store?!?!?! ;);););):laughing:

DSW!!!!!:love::love::love:

Tonya2426
06-03-2009, 11:06 AM

I am ALL about DSW - especiallly the clearance rack. :rolleyes1 And I love it when they have the blue tag!!! SCORE!!!!! 80% off!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

(But for Alicia's sake I will play along with the Payless theory.)

mnra
06-03-2009, 12:24 PM
deposit paid so set now for second podcast cruise.

dpuck1998
06-03-2009, 01:48 PM

I'm soooo far behind....WHAT THE HECK! I'm missed a lot. Stupid Dunk tank and field day. I'll try to catch up later.

Go Paul ;) Keep those wives busy....I'm already in over my head!

katscradle
06-03-2009, 05:39 PM

I have a son that will be 13 one month before pcc#2 :)

katscradle
06-03-2009, 05:42 PM
I agree with Dodie (aka Queen of the Countdown tickers...jeeze could she get any more:rotfl::rotfl:).

Everyone was new once. And I know everyone here is warm and welcoming. So if you jump right in or only stick your toes in the water, you'll be welcomed by someone with a towel to dry you off. And probably a hug.:grouphug:

She just needs one more PCC#1.5 :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

katscradle
06-03-2009, 05:44 PM

I was thinking the same thing, in fact I bet DH would pay
someone for that! :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao::rotfl::rotfl:

Mish19
06-03-2009, 06:05 PM
Yay, I just put my deposit down!!!

Launchpad11B
06-03-2009, 08:49 PM

Let's do this Andrea! Say yes! :thumbsup2

Launchpad11B
06-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Phillip = chick magnet!!!

Phillip was willing to share me, but he will NEVER part with his light-up chomping skeleton from DATW. :rolleyes1

Launchpad11B
06-03-2009, 08:55 PM

I am ALL about DSW - especiallly the clearance rack. :rolleyes1 And I love it when they have the blue tag!!! SCORE!!!!! 80% off!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

(But for Alicia's sake I will play along with the Payless theory.)

OK, Manolo Blahnik's for Alicia, check
flip flops for Jen, check

You girls need to be more specific with your shoe requests! :sad2:

kab407
06-03-2009, 08:59 PM

Yes I wear heels to work. But really Brooks, Dubarry or Tevas are what I live in.

Launchpad11B
06-03-2009, 09:04 PM
Yes I wear heels to work. But really Brooks, Dubarry or Tevas are what I live in.

noted. :thumbsup2

georgemoe
06-03-2009, 09:09 PM

noted. :thumbsup2

^
| Shoe whipped. :rotfl2:

pjpoohbear
06-03-2009, 09:15 PM
says the man who lost a wife

georgemoe
06-03-2009, 09:36 PM
says the man who lost a wife

I wouldn't mind losing you. ;)

pjpoohbear
06-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Aunt PJ is always around, lol.

A.Mickey
06-03-2009, 09:59 PM

I SOOOOOO wanted one of these!!! They are coool!!!!

Or maybe even a kiss on the cheek! :rolleyes: