PDA

View Full Version : Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread 1 of ????

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

UrsulasShadow
05-21-2009, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=ADP;31934825]Happy 16th Anniversary Tracy! :love:

I'm glad to hear you can eat at the bar inside Sanaa. I was wondereing about that.
/QUOTE]

Another stop during Dis-a-palooza? This time we actually eat?

SWB
05-21-2009, 09:26 PM
I posted the following on the questions thread and wanted to get a few more opinions. Thanks Renysmom for your input, it did help. :goodvibes

Here are a few more questions of what I'm sure will be many more before the cruise:

Are there dining tables for two?

Is it better to go ahead and book early (now) or wait and see if Disney will offer shipboard credits?

How does the DU shipboard credits work?

Thanks Y'all!
Steve

georgemoe
05-21-2009, 09:30 PM
I should have guessed. I remember seeing Paul snapping pictures at DATW like he was some sort of New York Times reporter. :happytv:

I caught a picture of you with a frozen lemonade when you were supposed to be drinking beer!!! :scared1:

I'm never going to live that down. :sad2: Call it a bad error in judgement I guess. Regardless it did hit the spot. :upsidedow

Busted! :goodvibes

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/podcast_cruise/Dodie/DSC01876.jpg

DisneyKevin
05-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Another stop during Dis-a-palooza? This time we actually eat?

Olives and maraschino cherries are not considered "eating".

:lmao:

dpuck1998
05-21-2009, 09:38 PM

I think he was holding one of the dozen or so his wife, my wife and Aarons wife were drinking!!

georgemoe
05-21-2009, 09:40 PM
He had a great time, so yes, I think so. He just doesn't get the whole DIS thing and I'm fine with that. Everyone has their "thing" and this is mine. As you may have seen, he really is more of an observer than a joiner and sometimes people think he isn't having a good time or snooty. Heck, a few times I had to ask him if he was having fun.:laughing:

Glad Chris had a good time Jen and hope he comes on 2.0. He really isn't much different than me. I tend to be the observer sidelines type as well.

georgemoe
05-21-2009, 09:44 PM
Ok, ok, I'll forget about you guys for a bit. At least I only have a couple threads subscribed to instead of all of them (I don't even look at the questions thread :) ).

Guess what we did for dinner? We ate a few of the items we had left in the fridge and then went to Sanaa AGAIN!!! Gosh I love that place!!! We sat at the bar and had bread service, appetizers and desserts. We found a couple desserts that we really liked (unlike last time) and some new favorite wines!! Tomorrow is our anniversary (16 years!!!) and we are going to Jiko. If it doesn't wow us, we'll be back at Sanaa for dessert :lmao::lmao:

:woohoo: Tracy! Congrats to you and Bill on "16"! :)

Launchpad11B
05-21-2009, 09:49 PM
I think he was holding one of the dozen or so his wife, my wife and Aarons wife were drinking!!

They were throwing those things down weren't they?!! Bunch of boozers! :lmao::lmao:

georgemoe
05-21-2009, 09:50 PM

I guess I'll have to give him the benefit of the the doubt then. :)

Sorry Aaron I tried. If anything I had one of the lemon slushies. Pretty darn good.

georgemoe
05-21-2009, 09:52 PM
They were throwing those things down weren't they?!! Bunch of boozers! :lmao::lmao:

OMG! :scared1: What are you doing up this late?

spaddy
05-21-2009, 10:06 PM
Ok, ok, I'll forget about you guys for a bit. At least I only have a couple threads subscribed to instead of all of them (I don't even look at the questions thread :) ).

Guess what we did for dinner? We ate a few of the items we had left in the fridge and then went to Sanaa AGAIN!!! Gosh I love that place!!! We sat at the bar and had bread service, appetizers and desserts. We found a couple desserts that we really liked (unlike last time) and some new favorite wines!! Tomorrow is our anniversary (16 years!!!) and we are going to Jiko. If it doesn't wow us, we'll be back at Sanaa for dessert :lmao::lmao:

Happy Anniversary!!!

I want to go to Sanaa and get the bread. Maybe we will have to try the bar in December.

DVCsince02
05-22-2009, 06:40 AM

:rotfl:
I'm going to have to diagree with Don's theory. The ladies were already seated by this point and if you look carefully, the straw has been used.

Happy Anniversary Tracy & Bill!

BTW - It's official! Deposit made!:woohoo:

scarlett873
05-22-2009, 06:48 AM
I'm going to have to diagree with Don's theory. The ladies were already seated by this point and if you look carefully, the straw has been used.

BTW - It's official! Deposit made!:woohoo::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Launchpad11B
05-22-2009, 06:55 AM

You're absolutely correct. Those things were very tasty, expensive, but tasty! :thumbsup2

jeanigor
05-22-2009, 06:58 AM
He had a great time, so yes, I think so. He just doesn't get the whole DIS thing and I'm fine with that. Everyone has their "thing" and this is mine. As you may have seen, he really is more of an observer than a joiner and sometimes people think he isn't having a good time or snooty. Heck, a few times I had to ask him if he was having fun.:laughing:

Chris seemed like he was having a good time to me. Especially for not being a DISer.

Becx N Gav
05-22-2009, 07:17 AM
Or go all out and get a cat 3 like Tonya had. :lmao: Now that was livin. ::yes::

I prefer a balcony when I cruise but I needed to keep the price down for this trip. It seemed like the only time I was in my cabin was to shower and sleep. The balcony probably would have gone to waste this trip. I booked a cat 10 for next time because it is a bit bigger and has the shelves in the bathroom. Yes, I am paying an extra $94 to have corner shelves in the bathroom. :rotfl: The sideways cabin did feel very spacious. But the single bath was incredibly tiny. I hated the fact that there were no shelves to hold my necessities. Just a tiny shelf above the sink where I put my toothbrush & toothpaste and shampoo & conditioner. I would stay in the sideways cat 11 again if money were really tight without a problem. I just want to be on the boat.

We brought a a shower caddy/bag thingy that has sucky pads so it sticks to the wall and this worked great for all the shower bottles, then just had our toothbrushes/paste and perfume/aftershave bottles on the shelf. We decided to go for a balcony as we smoke and it'll make it easier for the morning ciggie. I'm really looking forward to the extra batroom space for next time.

Nothing wrong with that ;)

and

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TRACY

scarlett873
05-22-2009, 07:19 AM
DATW was very expensive...but man was that FUN!

I think I drank more this time than I did the last time...
France - Grand Marnier Slushie & drink of the day (pomegranate liquor with sparkling wine)
Japan - sparkling sake (not a fan)
Italy - Limoncello & Rosa Regale
China - Green Plum Bao Bing (that was actually yummy)
Mexico - Fiesta Margarita

Oh what a night...

jeanigor
05-22-2009, 07:22 AM

France - Grand Marnier Slushie & drink of the day (pomegranate liquor with sparkling wine)

Oh what a night...

Are we rehashing? I bet I can top you....:rotfl::rotfl:

DVCsince02
05-22-2009, 07:26 AM

Oh what a night...

Hey, I drank those same things....:rotfl:

scarlett873
05-22-2009, 07:30 AM
Are we rehashing? I bet I can top you....:rotfl::rotfl:Oh I know you can...:lmao:

scarlett873
05-22-2009, 07:31 AM
Hey, I drank those same things....:rotfl:
Of course you did...you were drinking mine! Well...at least the thing from China anyway...:rotfl:

ADP
05-22-2009, 07:32 AM

Paul...I must say, you are showing great form in the way you are holding that glass. :lmao: Very Elegant.

DVCsince02
05-22-2009, 07:35 AM
Question - What was your favorite souvenir from the cruise (other than the pictures)?

Mine - The DCL flip flops. They are so comfy!

dpuck1998
05-22-2009, 07:35 AM
Paul...I must say, you are showing great form in the way you are holding that glass. :lmao: Very Elegant.

By the way, what is my wife planning with Lori back there?

dpuck1998
05-22-2009, 07:36 AM
Question - What was your favorite souvenir from the cruise (other than the pictures)?

Hmm...didn't buy much this time around. So far my favorite is my sling bag from the FE :thumbsup2

tiggerbell
05-22-2009, 07:40 AM
Not from the cruise, but from the trip - it's a journey pendant that has a Mickey head - because every trip ends at Disney!

http://images.photo1.walgreens.com/232323232%7Ffp43366%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B% 3EWSNRCG%3D32348%3A%3A%3B47324nu0mrj

And who knew Jack liked bling???

http://images.photo1.walgreens.com/232323232%7Ffp43348%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B% 3EWSNRCG%3D32348%3A%3B443324nu0mrj

DVCsince02
05-22-2009, 07:40 AM
Of course you did...you were drinking mine! Well...at least the thing from China anyway...:rotfl:

I only had a few sips.:rolleyes1

ADP
05-22-2009, 07:45 AM

The dog tags we got after the Muddy Buddy
Booking the 2nd Podcast Cruise

dpuck1998
05-22-2009, 07:48 AM
The dog tags we got after the Muddy Buddy
Booking the 2nd Podcast Cruise

Ahh yes, I'm stealing Aarons. Love the tags!

Madi100
05-22-2009, 07:50 AM
At this point, DH and I will be going together...although, i'm not sure if we'll do any pre or post cruise stuff this time. I'd love to, of course, but it will really depend on finances and China...We might be able to squeak out a few days as we have 3 days of park admission left and i'd love to see the holiday decorations! We may have to do some point rental again! Well...assuming we're able to do some pre or post cruise time...

Brandie, we won't be doing any extra activities either. We will probably come down on Friday, but we will leave on Thursday right after the cruise.

Good, I'm glad he had a good time. Chris was super nice. And, I completely get the observer part. I can be that way sometimes.

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Becx N Gav
05-22-2009, 07:53 AM

Oh what a night...

I took it a little easier

Canada - Beer
UK - iced water :rotfl:
France - Grey Goose slushie
Morocco - Morocorita
Japan - nothing!
USA - funnel cake
Italy - Italian Margarita
Germany - some lemonade thing that Gav got as he didn't know I got a drink in Italy :lmao:
China - nothing as I still had 2 drinks on the go
Norway - more water and some sandwich shared with Gav
Mexico - didn't want another frozen drink

Then a coffe in Future World as I was ready to sleep :rotfl:

Fantastic night can't wait for the next one :thumbsup2

Gav N Becx
05-22-2009, 07:56 AM
Don't worry though - I was making up for Becx.

I believe I took the 'early starters' signal and kicked off at 4:30 with a swift pint at the R&C. Spent a lot of time going back to Morocco - the beer they do there is one of my fave's but canna remember the name. I wonder why? :rolleyes1

dpuck1998
05-22-2009, 07:59 AM
My DATW.......

Beer....somewhere....

More Beer somewhere....

slushie...just had to have one....

More Beer....somewhere....

some Neapolitan thing....

experiment_627
05-22-2009, 08:12 AM

I knew I should have gotten a pair of those flip flops!

I think my favorite thing I bought is my Castaway Ray's water bottle. Otherwise, I like the FE bag and the podcast tote.

ADP
05-22-2009, 08:21 AM
Canada - Bass

Uk - Tried to eat some of Brandie's fish & chips

France - Napolean

Morrocco - Went back to France for a Orange GM slush for Kim

Japan - お元気でいらっしゃいますか

America - Lemon Slush with a shot of nothin'

Italy - Glass of sparkling wine

Germany - Becks & soft pretzel

China - Tsing Tao

Norway - School Bread

Mexico - pronombre

Launchpad11B
05-22-2009, 08:33 AM

I'm a high class dude!! :goodvibes

dpuck1998
05-22-2009, 08:37 AM
Canada - Bass

Uk - Tried to eat some of Brandie's fish & chips

France - Napolean

Morrocco - Went back to France for a Orange GM slush for Kim

Japan - お元気でいらっしゃいますか

America - Lemon Slush with a shot of nothin'

Italy - Glass of sparkling wine

Germany - Becks & soft pretzel

China - Tsing Tao

Norway - School Bread

Mexico - pronombre

So Aaron changed it to "EATW"

I'm a high class dude!! :goodvibes

Umm....yea...about that :rotfl2:

shellyminnie
05-22-2009, 08:44 AM

I always knew he had a softer side . . .

:banana::banana::banana:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TRACY AND BILL!!! :yay:

georgemoe
05-22-2009, 08:54 AM
Like Gav I started a bit early grabbing a Bass pint on the way in.

UK - Bass ale (pre DATW)
-------------------------
CA - Moosehead
UK - Harp
UK - Harp or Bass (which ever one John - 3guys didn't like.)
FR - Grey Goose slushie
MO - Casa beer (had an old skunk taste to it.)
JP - Nada - Ran to US and got a Sam! :)
US - Sam #2
IT - Limoncello x 2 non-sipped
GR - Spaten beer
CH - Nada
NO - Nada - I don't much care for Carlsburg but at this point, I could have had one. :scared1:
MX - Green apple margarita

kab407
05-22-2009, 09:04 AM
Let's see if I can get caught up here.

Happy Anniversary Tracy & Bill!!

Yes, Paul is a High Class guy!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Jen!!!!

France- Grey Goose Slushie :thumbsup2
Japan- Sake
Italy- Lemoncello :thumbsup2
Mexico- God awful Margarita
Anywhere else: water

My favorite Souvie: a whole bunch of new friends

Anything else?

kimisabella
05-22-2009, 09:08 AM
We were at Epcot the Friday before the cruise and I got the Fiesta Margerita for the first time. I don't know, I wasn't a fan of it - I think it was the different mix of flavors. I think next time I would get one flavor instead of all of them together.

ADP
05-22-2009, 10:02 AM
We were at Epcot the Friday before the cruise and I got the Fiesta Margerita for the first time. I don't know, I wasn't a fan of it - I think it was the different mix of flavors. I think next time I would get one flavor instead of all of them together.
I agree Andrea. I tried the Fiesta and didn't like it either. I preferred the single flavors; especially the Mango or the regular.

ragtopday
05-22-2009, 10:43 AM
I agree Andrea. I tried the Fiesta and didn't like it either. I preferred the single flavors; especially the Mango or the regular.

LOVE :love: the Mango Margarita!!!
Last summer we went to get one and the Mango machine was broken!!:scared1: So we had to settle for the Fiesta (sans mango), which was OK, but doesn't hold a candle to the mango.

dpuck1998
05-22-2009, 10:45 AM
For those not on facebook.

Aaron is in the mob, be nice to him!

spaddy
05-22-2009, 11:21 AM
My husband had a Spicy Mango Margarita at the Macaroni Grill in the Orlando Airport. That was awesome!

maiziezoe
05-22-2009, 11:52 AM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Tracy and Bill!!!

maiziezoe
05-22-2009, 11:59 AM

Coffee mug. I collect Disney coffee mugs and I love my "crooked" coffee mug from the DCL.

Not from the cruise, but from the trip - it's a journey pendant that has a Mickey head - because every trip ends at Disney!

http://images.photo1.walgreens.com/232323232%7Ffp43366%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B% 3EWSNRCG%3D32348%3A%3A%3B47324nu0mrj

And who knew Jack liked bling???

http://images.photo1.walgreens.com/232323232%7Ffp43348%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B% 3EWSNRCG%3D32348%3A%3B443324nu0mrj

Beautiful!

hideeh
05-22-2009, 12:07 PM

I am so glad to hear you say that. (Yes, I do hear voices of imaginary, not yet met friends in my head! :rotfl2:) I got one when were were in EPCOT on 5/7...did not enjoy it at all. I thought I was an oddball. At least now I know I have good company in the oddball camp.

Becx N Gav
05-22-2009, 12:32 PM

I'm probably the only one who likes these :confused3 but then again I like to try a little of everything ;) I generally had the desert samplers on the cruise, shame the deserts weren't all that good :sad2:

My husband had a Spicy Mango Margarita at the Macaroni Grill in the Orlando Airport. That was awesome!

We ate there before our flight (don't do the plane food :sick:) and the Spicy Mango Margarita sounded good but I'm careful when flying - try not to have too much soda too :scared:

But that is a great way to start off a vacation :thumbsup2 may do this in Spetember!

scarlett873
05-22-2009, 12:34 PM
I'm another who likes the Fiesta Margarita!! Yum!!!

jeanigor
05-22-2009, 01:51 PM
I'm another who likes the Fiesta Margarita!! Yum!!!

I don't remember much of mine Fiesta....by then I had quite a bit and asked for someone's hand in marriage.

ADP
05-22-2009, 02:03 PM

And for those who've already mistreated me....Expect a visit from Tony Soprano.

No Ones On The List.....Youse guys are way too awesome!!!

;)

tiggerbell
05-22-2009, 02:05 PM
I don't remember much of mine Fiesta....by then I had quite a bit and asked for someone's hand in marriage.

Actually, sweetie, you pinned me in Norway, then had 2 more drinks (Norway and Mexico) before proposing in front of the Land pavilion.

(And, for the record, I accepted!) :hug:

dpuck1998
05-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Actually, sweetie, you pinned me in Norway, then had 2 more drinks (Norway and Mexico) before proposing in front of the Land pavilion.

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

tiggerbell
05-22-2009, 03:15 PM

I guess that makes Todd "Jaime's husband #2" and we all know I'm "Don's Wife #4".

We may need a spreadsheet before the cruise gets here!

kimisabella
05-22-2009, 03:22 PM

maybe you guys can have a double wedding w/Mike and Christy on Castaway Cay next year :bride:

dpuck1998
05-22-2009, 03:53 PM
I guess that makes Todd "Jaime's husband #2" and we all know I'm "Don's Wife #4".

We may need a spreadsheet before the cruise gets here!

How dare my wife #4 get a husband #2 :scared1:

maybe you guys can have a double wedding w/Mike and Christy on Castaway Cay next year :bride:

Don't forget Jason and Susan

MenashaCorp
05-22-2009, 04:14 PM

Don't forget Jason and Susan

Nice that you remember, Don.. :goodvibes I'll be looking for your name on our gift registry.... ;)

DVCsince02
05-22-2009, 04:14 PM

Why? I'm looking for DH #3.:3dglasses

Madi100
05-22-2009, 05:50 PM
Why? I'm looking for DH #3.:3dglasses

Who is your DH#2?

UrsulasShadow
05-22-2009, 08:19 PM

I'm sooo happy that Aaron's my friend. Cement shoes only look good on those with feet smaller than a size 9.

tiggerbell
05-22-2009, 09:11 PM
Who is your DH#2?

Don and 5.5 of his wives ? -

http://images.photo1.walgreens.com/232323232%7Ffp43348%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B% 3EWSNRCG%3D3235648432324nu0mrj

A.Mickey
05-22-2009, 11:31 PM
Wow! That night was incredible! And why can't we all live closer!! :hug: I just wish I didn't hold my alcohol so well, it gets expensive :rotfl2:

Canada- Lablatt Blue
England- Beer don't remember what
France- Orange Slushie
Morocco- Tangerine Daquri
Japan- Sparkling Sake (I really liked it)
America- Sam Adams
Italy- Lemoncello (YUM)
Germany- Beer? I know I had beer but I vaguly remember ordering it.
China- Mangogingerita!! YUM YUM YUM I found out a am a fan of Ginger!
Illuminations :lovestruc:lovestruc
Malestrom
Norway- Viking Coffee with Baileys
Gran Fiesta Tour
Mexico- Fiesta Margarita
Soarin' 1st time riding front row and finding the hidden mickey on the mountains!
Spaceship Earth

A.Mickey
05-22-2009, 11:41 PM
The infamous pinning session and proposal
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/AMickey21/Podcast%20Cruise/th_303-1.jpg (http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/AMickey21/Podcast%20Cruise/?action=view&current=303-1.jpg)http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/AMickey21/Podcast%20Cruise/th_311.jpg (http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/AMickey21/Podcast%20Cruise/?action=view&current=311.jpg)
And who knows what this is :rolleyes1
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/AMickey21/Podcast%20Cruise/th_316.jpg (http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/AMickey21/Podcast%20Cruise/?action=view&current=316.jpg)

Madi100
05-23-2009, 12:03 AM
Don and 5.5 of his wives ? -

http://images.photo1.walgreens.com/232323232%7Ffp43348%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B% 3EWSNRCG%3D3235648432324nu0mrj

Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot about Chris. Duh, what was I thinking. Sorry, Chris.

BriarRosie
05-23-2009, 12:07 AM
Wow! That night was incredible! And why can't we all live closer!! :hug: I just wish I didn't hold my alcohol so well, it gets expensive :rotfl2:

Well, I do live closer to you than most. :laughing:
I still think Texas de Brazil should be our fake 'Ohana night out...

klam_chowder
05-23-2009, 04:36 AM
We ate there before our flight (don't do the plane food :sick:) and the Spicy Mango Margarita sounded good but I'm careful when flying - try not to have too much soda too :scared:

There's a Mac Grill at MCO and I didn't know about it :scared: Thx a mint for the tip...we'll be there for our pre-departure choc cake :lmao:

cheers,
:flower3:

klam_chowder
05-23-2009, 04:37 AM
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/AMickey21/Podcast%20Cruise/th_303-1.jpg (http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/AMickey21/Podcast%20Cruise/?action=view&current=303-1.jpg)http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/AMickey21/Podcast%20Cruise/th_311.jpg (http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/AMickey21/Podcast%20Cruise/?action=view&current=311.jpg)
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/AMickey21/Podcast%20Cruise/th_316.jpg (http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/AMickey21/Podcast%20Cruise/?action=view&current=316.jpg)

okay one of those looks like it could have been painful! :rotfl2:

cheers,

kab407
05-23-2009, 04:58 AM

Can I be a bridesmaid Jaime??????? Please????

kab407
05-23-2009, 05:00 AM
Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot about Chris. Duh, what was I thinking. Sorry, Chris.

:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl:

Mouse Skywalker
05-23-2009, 07:08 AM
Just popping in to say good morning to everyone.

dpuck1998
05-23-2009, 07:14 AM
Just popping in to say good morning to everyone.

:wave2:

tiggerbell
05-23-2009, 07:14 AM

Shanan - I have a very clear shot of that bottom picture... :rolleyes1 except it was right before and they are both looking at the camera... however, I do have that EXACT SAME PHOTO - but I'm Todd and you're Jason!!! :laughing:

Becx N Gav
05-23-2009, 07:22 AM
There's a Mac Grill at MCO and I didn't know about it :scared: Thx a mint for the tip...we'll be there for our pre-departure choc cake :lmao:

cheers,

I think it's near the gates with the lower numbers? It's the other end to where Virgin fly from anyway! We ate at Chillis (sp?) last year but prefere the Mac Grill - I didn't have room for the choc cake, maybe on the way in when we go in Sept I'll get a Spicy Mango Marg. and some choc cake popcorn::

dpuck1998
05-23-2009, 07:23 AM
I think it's near the gates with the lower numbers? It's the other end to where Virgin fly from anyway! We ate at Chillis (sp?) last year but prefere the Mac Grill - I didn't have room for the choc cake, maybe on the way in when we go in Sept I'll get a Spicy Mango Marg. and some choc cake popcorn::

On my previous trip in June 2008 I ate there with Steve Young...well he was at the table next to me with his entire family. Lets just say he must have a good makeup team when he is on TV! Not to mention and good hair team!

Becx N Gav
05-23-2009, 07:25 AM
So is anyone working on logos yet :lmao:

I can't wait to start making more magnets :cool1:

georgemoe
05-23-2009, 08:06 AM
Norway- Viking Coffee with Baileys

I need to remember this.

LMO429
05-23-2009, 08:08 AM
We just got back from WDW last night and I wanted to pop in and say Hi! We had a wonderful time on the podcast cruise and It was such a pleasure to get to meet some of you.

Disneybridein2k3
05-23-2009, 08:17 AM

I hadn't had my coffee yet when I read this and I had to think about this for a while... :sad2:

spaddy
05-23-2009, 09:57 AM

cheers,

I think it is called Romano's express. I had the Chicken Parm and it was really good.

On my previous trip in June 2008 I ate there with Steve Young...well he was at the table next to me with his entire family. Lets just say he must have a good makeup team when he is on TV! Not to mention and good hair team!

Steve Young looks like he wears a lot of makeup on TV.:scared1:

We just got back from WDW last night and I wanted to pop in and say Hi! We had a wonderful time on the podcast cruise and It was such a pleasure to get to meet some of you.

Welcome back. Sorry we didn't stop to talk at DHS. My son decided he wanted to ride ToT before lunch at Chefs de France. We ran around like crazy people that day and didn't get back to our room until almost 1AM.

katscradle
05-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Katherine, John and their 2 boys Johnny and Kenny are also down in WDW till Thursday. I guess they are not dry either.

68 degrees and rainy, YUCK

Hey guys, were home now.
Just reading through the thread here.
Thought I would post and say hi! :)
Monday morning I had beakfast with Anna just the 2 of us, it was fantastic to have some one on one time with her.:banana::banana:
Monday evening we went to MK in the rain, met up with Anna! :yay:
Tuesday morning John had breakfast with Anna. Both days the breakfast were at 1900 Park Fare.
Tuesday we stayed around SSR the boys and Olivia went swiming and to the arcade. The resort had free Arcade when the pool was closed due to rain. :thumbsup2
The boy's and Olivia stayed at the resort in the evening and we went out with Anna. We had dinner at Portabello it was fantastic, and the portions were huge, then back to her room to listen to the podcast. :yay:
We had a great evening with her, looking forward to doing it again. :dance3:
Wednesday was our last full day there so rain or not we went to Epcot.
It didn't start raining till the afternoon. Then it was amazing the heavens opened up and it just poured. I have never seen so much rain fall so fast in my entire life. :rotfl:
Then it was a light rain for about 20 minutes, then the heavens opened up again. There was about 8 inches of water on the ground and the sewers couldn't take it away fast enough, we did have fun just running through the puddles. It then cleared and the sun came out for our walk around world showcase. When we got back to our starting place Test Track the ride was about to be reopened. It started to rain when we were on Test Track and the closed the ride again shortly after we got off. However we were happy as we did get to ride it. Then a walk in light rain back to the UK for our dinner at the Rose and Crown. I won't go into details about dinner, and will leave that for John to tell you about. Needless to say we discovered something very interesting about the Tables in Wonderland card that evening...:eek::eek:
We were seated just in time for it to start pouring again.
Watched the fireworks from our table, in the middle of the fireworks a bolt of lightening came straight down in amongest the fireworks.
Only something you could see at Disney, that was amazing....:cool1:
Then the rain stopped long enough for us to walk to the bus and get back to our resort. All in all we had a great day on our last day.
Thursday the packed and left at 10:30 am and when we got off to the plane in Toronto it was about 88 out, and sunshine. :yay::yay:

So Kim your answer is no we weren't dry, but we had alot of fun..:dance3::dance3:
Wish we would have been able to have more time with you. :)
Miss you already, what am I saying I was missing you since last Monday. :hug:

katscradle
05-23-2009, 11:57 AM

Happy Anniversary to you and Bill!
16 years Wow!! :banana:

Launchpad11B
05-23-2009, 03:20 PM
I need to remember this.

Remember George, this is Norway we're talking about. Your memory in Norway seems to fade a bit!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

shellyminnie
05-23-2009, 03:23 PM
Remember George, this is Norway we're talking about. Your memory in Norway seems to fade a bit!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Poor George is never going to live this one down!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

jeanigor
05-23-2009, 09:04 PM

I found my passport so I know what I drank-

Canada- Labatt Blue Light
England- Woodpecker Hard Cider
France- Grand Marnier Slushee & Grey Goose Citron Slushee
Morocco- Tangerine Cocktail & Rose Daiquiri
Japan- Sparkling Sake & Unfiltered Sake
America- Sam Adams
Italy- Lemoncello
Germany- Valekenberg Madonna Spatlese (kinda like Riesling)
China- Green Plum Bao Bing
Norway- Viking Coffee
Mexico- Fiesta Margarita

I seemed to have missed the African outpost...do they sell alcohol there? If so I think I need to make a point to stop there next time.

Well, I do live closer to you than most. :laughing:
I still think Texas de Brazil should be our fake 'Ohana night out...

I think maybe we should plan a meet? We'd come for a fake Ohana night. Especially if we don't have to drive through a blizzard to get to and from Chi-town.

cheers,

Somewhere I have a pic of it. Mears got me to MCO waaaaaaay early, but I did get the surprise/pleasure of riding back with Dagny. So I walked around and took pics of the shops and restaurants.

jeanigor
05-23-2009, 09:18 PM
I just noticed, somebody added another tag and changed my sig.....

spaddy
05-23-2009, 09:21 PM

I love it.:banana:

k5jmh
05-23-2009, 09:29 PM

Oh great and powerful TF, George needs a Norway tag!!:flower3:

A.Mickey
05-23-2009, 09:44 PM
I think maybe we should plan a meet? We'd come for a fake Ohana night. Especially if we don't have to drive through a blizzard to get to and from Chi-town.

Sounds like a plan! ::yes::

calypso*a*go-go
05-23-2009, 10:31 PM

Is that perfect, or what? :thumbsup2

calypso*a*go-go
05-23-2009, 10:35 PM

Looks like George had a visit from the TF too (good thing they remembered where to find him! LOL).

Dodie
05-23-2009, 10:56 PM

I'm traveling, so I've not been around much. Dropping in quickly to say hi! Loving everyone's new, very appropriate tags!

georgemoe
05-24-2009, 07:33 AM

You'll all be pleased to know that it has been six days since we left WDW and I haven't forgotten Deb once. :rotfl2:

And Mike I'm more than happy to remain the tagless DISer. :)

georgemoe
05-24-2009, 07:37 AM
Looks like George had a visit from the TF too (good thing they remembered where to find him! LOL).

I guess I did. :)

And Mike I'm more than happy to remain the tagless DISer. :)

Looks like Mike paid off the TF. :goodvibes

georgemoe
05-24-2009, 07:38 AM

I'm traveling, so I've not been around much. Dropping in quickly to say hi! Loving everyone's new, very appropriate tags!

Hi Dodie. :surfweb:

:wave:

kab407
05-24-2009, 07:41 AM
George- :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Todd- Love it

I however remain tagless.

georgemoe
05-24-2009, 08:02 AM

Todd- Love it

I like you with or without tags Kathy. :)

Launchpad11B
05-24-2009, 08:11 AM

Great tag Todd! :thumbsup2

Mike, you have pull with the tag fairy! :lmao:

Hi Dodie! :goodvibes

I guess I did. :)

Looks like Mike paid off the TF. :goodvibes

We love you George. All the same though, I think we should Lo-Jack Deb just to be safe!! :lmao::lmao:...................I promise George, that will be my last lost Deb joke! Until the next one! :thumbsup2

kab407
05-24-2009, 08:16 AM

Aaaawwwwwwwww :hug:

Launchpad11B
05-24-2009, 08:17 AM

Ditto! :thumbsup2

kab407
05-24-2009, 08:20 AM
Ditto! :thumbsup2

Have I ever told you I like guys with big arms and who wear Mickey shirts!

Launchpad11B
05-24-2009, 08:25 AM

So does Don! I try to discourage the man, but he's obsessed!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Disneybridein2k3
05-24-2009, 08:44 AM
I should have been following this thread more closely. Sorry 'bout that. I started from the beginning this morning and am finally all caught up.
Hi Stacy
I feel so stupid saying this or even asking this, but I don't think we ever spoke the entire trip, or at least I don't think we did. If we didn't get a chance to meet each other I apologize. I know you were at the table next to us at Cape May, and I'm sure there were other times we were at the same event. I also know there were others I never got to meet that I wanted to meet. I hope I can meet those who I didn't get a chance to meet in December.
I'm so sorry I missed meeting you and your family Aaron! There were so many people I missed meeting for one reason or another. I promise to do better next time! :thumbsup2

I didn't get to meet Stacy either :( She must have been hiding from us! She was high on my list (you pick what list ;) )
Hmmm. I'm not quite sure how to read into this one, Don. But I did want to meet you and am sorry I didn't have the chance. I will make certain
I hunt you down...I mean, find you, next time ;)
I feel so special.....

I got to meet Stacy.

Many times.

Where WERE you guys??????

;););););););););););)
I'm a good stalker, what can I say?
I don't talk that much, do I?:happytv::rotfl::laughing:
You know I love you Todd. It is evidenced by the many, many photos I have of you. In fact, I think I may have more pictures of you then of my children. I'll have to check.
Page 7 already?

I am trying to get back to reality. Luckily I have the DIS to distract me a little.

I didn't get to meet everyone either. I did get to meet Stacy and her family and lots of other people. It was fun walking around the ship and seeing people you know.

I am still a little upset that I missed Karoke. I was so exhausted I was in bed early. The heat on Castaway Cay knocked me out.
It was really great to meet you! I wish I could say it was the heat at Castaway Cay that knocked me out but unfortunately, it was the 2 for 1 drink special that did me in. :headache: Oh well, ya live and learn.
I got to meet and have lunch with Stacy and her awesome family. :thumbsup2 Come to think of it, there is a picture of me with Kevin and Stacy floating around somewhere. :goodvibes
Hmmm. I have one with you, Kevin, and Yvette but none with me in it. I was a little (ok, a lot) drunk so I may not remember if my picture was taken. But the one I took, the third person is Yvette.

We also rebooked the same cabin.:cool1: It was an awesome location!
http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr181/launchpad11b/helmet311-1.jpg
What a great picture!!!!
That's my daughter's birthday, too - she'll be turning 20 on the cruise... assuming I bring her... :rolleyes1
If you don't bring her, will she not turn 20?
I tried laying on the couch/bed and thought it was awful! Paul actually slept on it the last night because Jennie had a wicked bad sunburn and needed something more comfortable.
What a great Dad Paul is!!! We ended up taking Morgan to the doctor for her sunburn. Her blisters got infected (they opened up in gym class and then the school nurse put a bandaid on her sunburn blisters!) and we got an antibiotic.

Happy Belated Anniversary to Bill and Tracy!!!

Love the new tags George and Todd!

tiggerbell
05-24-2009, 09:05 AM
You know I love you Todd. It is evidenced by the many, many photos I have of you. In fact, I think I may have more pictures of you then of my children. I'll have to check.
What a great picture!!!!

If you don't bring her, will she not turn 20?

What a great Dad Paul is!!! We ended up taking Morgan to the doctor for her sunburn. Her blisters got infected (they opened up in gym class and then the school nurse put a bandaid on her sunburn blisters!) and we got an antibiotic.

I have more pictures of Todd than anything else too... :rolleyes1

I can't believe with Meg's behavior that she even got this far!

Poor Morgan! Hope she's feeling better!

Stacy, I came across a photo today from our Disneyland trip that made me think of you and Ken -

I told you - I'M ALWAYS READY!!!

http://images.photo1.walgreens.com/232323232%7Ffp43347%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B% 3EWSNRCG%3D323462%3A292374nu0mrj

shellyminnie
05-24-2009, 09:09 AM

Todd- Love it

Me too Kathy :sad2:

So does Don! I try to discourage the man, but he's obsessed!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

georgemoe
05-24-2009, 09:25 AM
We ended up taking Morgan to the doctor for her sunburn. Her blisters got infected (they opened up in gym class and then the school nurse put a bandaid on her sunburn blisters!) and we got an antibiotic.

Happy Belated Anniversary to Bill and Tracy!!!

Love the new tags George and Todd!

Hi Stacy! I hope Morgan is doing better now.

aspen37
05-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Hi everyone! I am just dropping in to say hi. :wave2: I will be back on the boards next week when I'm back from vacation.
We were in Zion for a couple of days. Here are a few pictures.

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC00791-1.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC00837-1.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC00986.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01006.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01018.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01026-1.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01038.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01078.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01138.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01140.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01173.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01181.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01197.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01202.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01227.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01231-1.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01235.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01254.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC01312-1.jpg

kab407
05-24-2009, 10:00 AM
WOW Anna!

CinderellasSister
05-24-2009, 10:05 AM
Incredible pictures Anna. Thanks for sharing them!

AnneR
05-24-2009, 10:10 AM
Those pictures are incredible. It was like being transported into a place of peace and tranquility.

cocowum
05-24-2009, 10:32 AM
OMG! I love the tags George! :thumbsup2 :lmao:

That stinks Stacy. I hope she is feeling better now.:hug:

Disneybridein2k3
05-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Jaime, you crack me up!

Thanks everyone - Morgan is feeling better now. Lesson learned - suntan lotion will be her friend and she will make sure to reapply.

Anna - your pictures are amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

aspen37
05-24-2009, 10:51 AM
Here are a few pictures of the cruise.

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08335.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08357.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08355.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08370.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08191.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08194.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08196.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08198.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08203.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08211.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08219.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08271.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08285.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08294.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08299.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08303.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08324.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08307.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08314.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08322.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08332.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08162.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08164.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08388.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08392.jpg

tiggerbell
05-24-2009, 10:56 AM

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08370.jpg

Oh, crud - that reminds me - I don't think I PM'd Hope since I got back!!! That towel was a gift from one of my trip report readers - THAT'S RIGHT, TODD, I'M FAMOUS! She sent it with Kim (chir...something) and Kim brought it over to me at Kona before the Poly meet! I absolutely love it!!!

aspen37
05-24-2009, 11:04 AM
Anna, Todd, and Kim

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08611.jpg

Donna and Todd
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08731.jpg

Jamie getting ready to Parasail.
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08750.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08754.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08760.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08763.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08766.jpg

Kim and I getting ready to Parasail.
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08773.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08781.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08810.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08816.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08825.jpg

It's Todd's turn to go up.
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08852.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08854.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08856.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08872.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08880.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08881.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08884.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08887.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08930.jpg

Strike a pose Jamie.
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08939.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09039.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09037.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09050.jpg

Becx N Gav
05-24-2009, 11:13 AM

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08392.jpg

Love this one :lovestruc

aspen37
05-24-2009, 11:21 AM
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09084.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09094.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09100.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09103.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09104.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09107.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09116.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09114.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09118.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09120.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09124.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09162.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09167.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09170.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09165.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09180.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09181.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09207.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09301.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09413.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09610.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09649.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09651.jpg

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09652.jpg

calypso*a*go-go
05-24-2009, 11:31 AM
I got a kiss from Todd too! Our encounter was in France (but not a French encounter! :teeth: )...little did I know he would be proposing to another woman just a few countries away! Casanova!!!

Todd -- you've got to be one of the sweetest people I've ever met. :hug:

aspen37
05-24-2009, 11:39 AM
I got a kiss from Todd too! Our encounter was in France (but not a French encounter! :teeth: )...little did I know he would be proposing to another woman just a few countries away! Casanova!!!

Todd -- you've got to be one of the sweetest people I've ever met. :hug:

He is one of the sweetest and funniest persons I've ever met too Lisa!

aspen37
05-24-2009, 11:42 AM
I really need to fix all of the red eyes. I just don't have the time currently. Sorry everyone for making you look demonic. :rotfl:

experiment_627
05-24-2009, 12:43 PM
He is one of the sweetest and funniest persons I've ever met too Lisa!

Agreed. :hug:

OKW Lover
05-24-2009, 02:58 PM

And here I thought I was special. Did everybody get a kiss from Todd? :rolleyes1

Disneybridein2k3
05-24-2009, 03:08 PM
And here I thought I was special. Did everybody get a kiss from Todd? :rolleyes1
OK, I feel silly. When I first pulled up this page, my eyes went straight to "did everyone get a...from Todd" and somehow I went to your siggy line about a rash. In my little brain, I thought your post read, "Did everyone get a rash from Todd?" :rotfl2:

OKW Lover
05-24-2009, 03:24 PM
OK, I feel silly. When I first pulled up this page, my eyes went straight to "did everyone get a...from Todd" and somehow I went to your siggy line about a rash. In my little brain, I thought your post read, "Did everyone get a rash from Todd?" :rotfl2:

[scratching head] Now where did I put that 11' pole?
:lmao:

Launchpad11B
05-24-2009, 03:26 PM

Not everyone. :confused3

Disneybridein2k3
05-24-2009, 06:15 PM
You always miss out on everything, don't you? Poor thing.

DVCsince02
05-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Awesome pics Anna!

katscradle
05-24-2009, 07:06 PM

Almost everyone, Todd is one very special person,
and a teasure to have as a friend. :love:

Anna thank you for sharing all you photos. :thumbsup2
The boys were very excited to see themselves in a couple of your picture. :banana:
Your pics of Zion are truly amazing! :thumbsup2
It must have been beathtaking to be there. :)

dpuck1998
05-24-2009, 07:49 PM

:lovestruc

1 out of 2 ain't bad right??

Strike a pose Jamie.
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC08939.jpg

I knew I should have went para sailing!! :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Me neither! :sick:

cocowum
05-24-2009, 08:24 PM
I knew I should have went para sailing!! :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: We can always count on you! :lmao:

klam_chowder
05-24-2009, 09:08 PM
We ended up taking Morgan to the doctor for her sunburn. Her blisters got infected (they opened up in gym class and then the school nurse put a bandaid on her sunburn blisters!) and we got an antibiotic.

:scared1: Glad Morgan's doing better now! :hug:

Anna - amazing pics - I've never seen cacti in the wild in bloom before :worship: And great MB & cruise shots - I missed a lot of the pirate costumes so it was fun to see them here :goodvibes

cheers,

aGoofyMom
05-24-2009, 09:21 PM
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/annatinsman/DSC09180.jpg

Katherine!!! I see a hip scarf!!!! Do you know how to use that thing or do we need to take care of that? :cool1:

DANG! I wish I would have found you that night!!!!

katscradle
05-24-2009, 09:34 PM
Katherine!!! I see a hip scarf!!!! Do you know how to use that thing or do we need to take care of that? :cool1:

DANG! I wish I would have found you that night!!!!

No I don't have a clue how to belly dance. :rotfl2:
That was decotration only.
However I did like the way it jingled when I walked. :rotfl:

A.Mickey
05-24-2009, 09:42 PM
Oh, crud - that reminds me - I don't think I PM'd Hope since I got back!!! That towel was a gift from one of my trip report readers - THAT'S RIGHT, TODD, I'M FAMOUS! She sent it with Kim (chir...something) and Kim brought it over to me at Kona before the Poly meet! I absolutely love it!!!

Is that embroidered or cross stitched?? I love it too! :wizard:
Your pictures are awesome Anna, thanks for sharing! I wish we would have been able to hang out more but drinking around the world, or shall I say, riding around Epcot was fun :). And at least I gave you two hugs, as I did not run into you the rest of our stay at WDW :(.

georgemoe
05-24-2009, 09:47 PM
Outstanding photos Anna. Thanks for sharing.

k5jmh
05-24-2009, 09:47 PM
The Deck

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww335/k5jmh/Deck.jpg

georgemoe
05-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Nice panoramic Mike!

Disneybridein2k3
05-24-2009, 10:05 PM
Nice panoramic Mike!
or stitched?

aGoofyMom
05-24-2009, 10:18 PM
No I don't have a clue how to belly dance. :rotfl2:
That was decotration only.
However I did like the way it jingled when I walked. :rotfl:

We are gonna fix that!!!!

In fact - my troupe is doing a pirate bellydance thing in Waterloo in September.... :thumbsup2

k5jmh
05-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Nice panoramic Mike!

Thanks, George! I have more!

Nassau (The only way to see it...from the ship!)
http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww335/k5jmh/Nassau.jpg

The Dolphin
http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww335/k5jmh/Dolphin.jpg

klam_chowder
05-24-2009, 10:51 PM
Wow, that's a great pic of Nassau, Mike! :thumbsup2

cheers,

k5jmh
05-24-2009, 10:55 PM
or stitched?

I used a real Antique Panoramic Camera. There is the same bird on both sides of the picture.:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

...It's all Stitched!!

k5jmh
05-24-2009, 10:57 PM
Wow, that's a great pic of Nassau, Mike! :thumbsup2

cheers,

Thanks, Karen!!:woohoo:

tiggerbell
05-25-2009, 01:11 AM
Is that embroidered or cross stitched?? I love it too! :wizard:.

Hope did it on her embroidery machine. It's really just too cool - it's hanging in the purple bathroom and Meg has strict orders not to touch it!

georgemoe
05-25-2009, 07:49 AM
Very cool Nassua shot Mike!

Disneybridein2k3
05-25-2009, 08:07 AM
I used a real Antique Panoramic Camera. There is the same bird on both sides of the picture.:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

...It's all Stitched!!
I was wondering! I was thinking Windows live photo gallery or maybe photoshop. I go with the old fashioned...

jeanigor
05-25-2009, 10:34 AM

No. I'm Famous. You may be a celebrity, but I am Famous. I think the name change should be all set by the time of PCC 2.0.

Hello, I'm Famous Carrier. Nice to make your acquaintance.

Dodie
05-25-2009, 11:01 AM
Hmmm.... FAMOUS or INFAMOUS? :rotfl:

maiziezoe
05-25-2009, 12:05 PM
Amazing pictures, Anna.

Happy Memorial Day, everyone.

cdnmickeylover
05-25-2009, 06:52 PM
Finally home from the cruise and wdw. Made a detour into the hospital for 6 days with a leg infection. Since I haven't actually stayed in a hospital since I had my son almost 23 years ago it was an interesting experience, one which I don't have any need to repeat.

We did however have a great cruise and a great 5 days afterwards when we stayed at Pop and had the deluxe dining plan. Boy did we eat.

Rebooked on board and can't wait til the next one.

Fiona

tickledtink33
05-25-2009, 06:53 PM
No. I'm Famous. You may be a celebrity, but I am Famous. I think the name change should be all set by the time of PCC 2.0.

Me thinks I've created a monster. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

safetymom
05-25-2009, 06:55 PM
Finally home from the cruise and wdw. Made a detour into the hospital for 6 days with a leg infection. Since I haven't actually stayed in a hospital since I had my son almost 23 years ago it was an interesting experience, one which I don't have any need to repeat.

We did however have a great cruise and a great 5 days afterwards when we stayed at Pop and had the deluxe dining plan. Boy did we eat.

Fiona

I am glad to hear you are home and not in the hospital. Take care.

tickledtink33
05-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Awesome pics Anna!

Well I am back home after spending the weekend with my mom at Cape Cod. We stayed at the Dan'l Webster Inn and Spa in Sandwich. It was very nice. I had my very first hot stone massage which was sooooo relaxing. Unfortunately it rained on and off so we didn't get to do some of the outdoorsie stuff like boating or mini golf but we still had a nice time. Now back to work again until my Disneyland trip.

yitbos96bb
05-25-2009, 07:09 PM
Anyone else wish this was going to happen now? This will be 18 months of pure torture.

UrsulasShadow
05-25-2009, 07:13 PM
Hmmm.... FAMOUS or INFAMOUS? :rotfl:

No, no...I'M infamous. HE'S Famous.

klam_chowder
05-25-2009, 08:12 PM
I just noticed...can't believe lil ole me got tagged! :rotfl:

The Tag Fairy is omnipresent - how could the tag fairy have known this? :worship:

cheers,

DVCsince02
05-25-2009, 08:14 PM
Pool dance, or pole dance? ;)

Launchpad11B
05-25-2009, 08:15 PM
Pool dance, or pole dance? ;)

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

klam_chowder
05-25-2009, 08:18 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hey that was my line! :rotfl2:

Great tag yourself Jen - perfect! :upsidedow

cheers,

*NikkiBell*
05-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Jen, I love your new tag! :)

kab407
05-25-2009, 08:22 PM
Nice tags Karen and Jen!

spaddy
05-25-2009, 08:56 PM

The Tag Fairy is omnipresent - how could the tag fairy have known this? :worship:

cheers,

I am starting to get the feeling the Tag Fairy was on the cruise.:thumbsup2

3guysandagal
05-25-2009, 10:47 PM

I think your tiara may be a bit tight.......

:cool2: <<<<< (movie star smilie)

..........and getting tighter :lmao::lmao:

3guysandagal
05-25-2009, 10:54 PM

Fiona

Welcome back!
Sorry to hear about the sidetrip, though.
Hope all is well now.
It was great seeing you and Jim again.
We WILL get together before PCC 2.0!

3guysandagal
05-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Awesome pics Anna!

Well I am back home after spending the weekend with my mom at Cape Cod. We stayed at the Dan'l Webster Inn and Spa in Sandwich. It was very nice. I had my very first hot stone massage which was sooooo relaxing. Unfortunately it rained on and off so we didn't get to do some of the outdoorsie stuff like boating or mini golf but we still had a nice time. Now back to work again until my Disneyland trip.

Welcome back Kim!
Glad you had a good time despite the weather.
We had to canoe over to the smoking section by Test Track on Wednesday. :lmao:
But we still managed to have fun.

3guysandagal
05-25-2009, 11:09 PM

cheers,

Congrats on the tag.

The TF is all knowing.....all seeing......

Sort of like....

Santa Claus!

(insert sleigh ball sounds here)

3guysandagal
05-25-2009, 11:14 PM
Great tag Jen!

I am starting to get the feeling the Tag Fairy was on the cruise.:thumbsup2

Ya think??? :lmao:

aspen37
05-26-2009, 12:09 AM
Amazing pictures, Anna.

Happy Memorial Day, everyone.

Thanks Ann! I have more I need to post.

Me thinks I've created a monster. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Ya think? :rotfl: :rotfl: So do you think the stateroom attendant still thinks he was famous? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Awesome pics Anna!

Thanks Kim!
Sounds like you and your mom had a nice weekend.

Nice to meet you, Tiara Famous Carrier. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Fiona

I'm happy that your home and doing well.

No, no...I'M infamous. HE'S Famous.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

cheers,

Congrats on the new tags everyone. :thumbsup2

Nice tags Karen and Jen!

Kathy I think we are the only ones without tags. :upsidedow

aGoofyMom
05-26-2009, 05:07 AM

Fiona

Yikes! Glad you are feeling better. There is a Canadian FE group starting over on that thread...

Anyone else wish this was going to happen now? This will be 18 months of pure torture.

But it's that fun, occassionally poke your eye out with a stick laugh a whole lot kind of torture....

Still tagless here too...:goodvibes
But those new tags are awesome!!!

And great pics Anna!

Someday my tag will come...

dpuck1998
05-26-2009, 07:07 AM
Great tag Jen!

Ya think??? :lmao:

I had some great syrup this weekend! YUM!!

shellyminnie
05-26-2009, 07:32 AM

Nope, I'm still tagless too!! :sad2:

jeanigor
05-26-2009, 07:37 AM
Nope, I'm still tagless too!! :sad2:

Well next time do a potty dance on the nice floors...and see what happens...:happytv::happytv::lmao::lmao:

shellyminnie
05-26-2009, 07:53 AM
Well next time do a potty dance on the nice floors...and see what happens...:happytv::happytv::lmao::lmao:

Yeah . . . not gonna happen!!!

klam_chowder
05-26-2009, 08:17 AM
Nice tags Karen and Jen!

Thx Kathy. Your ABD trip looks incredible - you lucky :donald:

Congrats on the tag.

The TF is all knowing.....all seeing......

Sort of like....

Santa Claus!

(insert sleigh ball sounds here)

Hey, I'm all about the magic! :thumbsup2

I need to hold on to that :santa: and :sail: magic - got the in-laws arriving today for a 3 week stay :scared: :rotfl2:

cheers,

dpuck1998
05-26-2009, 08:20 AM
Thx Kathy. Your ABD trip looks incredible - you lucky :donald:

Hey, I'm all about the magic! :thumbsup2

I need to hold on to that :santa: and :sail: magic - got the in-laws arriving today for a 3 week stay :scared: :rotfl2:

cheers,

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

georgemoe
05-26-2009, 08:42 AM

cheers,

Ditto! :eek:

katscradle
05-26-2009, 09:22 AM

Fiona

Hey hopefully everything is o.k. A 6 day stay in hospital tells me it must have been a pretty bad infection. :eek::hug::scared1:
Very happy to hear you rebooked for the next cruise. :dance3:
Great to hear that you post cruise stay was fantasic, you deserved it. :cool1:
Call me when you are feeling better and we will get together for dinner. :thumbsup2

katscradle
05-26-2009, 09:29 AM

cheers,

Thanks Ann! I have more I need to post.

Ya think? :rotfl: :rotfl: So do you think the stateroom attendant still thinks he was famous? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks Kim!
Sounds like you and your mom had a nice weekend.

Nice to meet you, Tiara Famous Carrier. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm happy that your home and doing well.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Congrats on the new tags everyone. :thumbsup2

Congrats on the new tag.:cheer2::cheer2:

No there are alot of us without a tag. :sad2:
I don't have one yet either. :sad1::sad1:
However I think Deb (leftinNorway) set a record for the fastest tag ever. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
I think they need to give a sticky to her thread, it's great. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

katscradle
05-26-2009, 09:36 AM
I had some great syrup this weekend! YUM!!

Glad you liked it! :banana::)
We make this every spring for friends and family only.
We usually bottle in glass jars.
However if I am going to send to some friends next year I will have to buy plastic bottles so I can ship them.
I have already have a few requests for more. :eek:

spaddy
05-26-2009, 09:46 AM
However if I am going to send to some friends next year I will have to buy plastic bottles so I can ship them.

I made my son eat pancakes for breakfast this morning just so I could try some. It was delicious.:banana:

georgemoe
05-26-2009, 10:37 AM
However I think Deb (leftinNorway) set a record for the fastest tag ever. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
I think they need to give a sticky to her thread, it's great. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

So much for being in the family. Do I look like a pinata to you? :scared:

tickledtink33
05-26-2009, 10:38 AM

I don't have a tag either.

yitbos96bb
05-26-2009, 10:39 AM
I made my son eat pancakes for breakfast this morning just so I could try some. It was delicious.:banana:

LOL... sounds like something I would do....

Try pancakes made with a sourdough starter sometime... They are heavely

jeanigor
05-26-2009, 10:41 AM

Well, now that you mention it......:goodvibes

Madi100
05-26-2009, 10:52 AM

Very yummy syrup. It was one of my favorite gifts.

katscradle
05-26-2009, 11:21 AM

No, but if you want we can try that next time. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Becx N Gav
05-26-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm tag-less also :sad2:

I'll have to try and do something to make me stand out next time but it's really not my thing :upsidedow

I'm lovin all these cruise tags though - very imaginative (or observant :rotfl:)

Becx N Gav
05-26-2009, 01:10 PM

cheers,

Wow 3 weeks :eek: You'll need another vacation :rotfl:

scarlett873
05-26-2009, 02:19 PM

klam_chowder
05-26-2009, 02:37 PM

Ditto! :eek:

Wow 3 weeks :eek: You'll need another vacation :rotfl:

Tell me about it! :lmao: Actually only a bit antsy about it cuz we got snubbed by them last year :sad1:...before that we got along great and they've been wonderful in-laws. :upsidedow

However, I'm trying to let go and doing what I can to give them a great vacation - tho after 4 days of organizing, cleaning, baking, cooking just to prep for their arrival it feels like it's gonna kill me :rotfl2:: And now I'll have to share a bathroom with DH! :scared: :scared1: :faint:

Waiting right now for the delivery guys to drop off the boxspring for them. :rolleyes1

For the past 8 years we've always gone to a farm to see the spring boil so I have an idea of how much work it is! :worship: The bottle was really fab tho! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

cheers,

Becx N Gav
05-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Tell me about it! :lmao: Actually only a bit antsy about it cuz we got snubbed by them last year :sad1:...before that we got along great and they've been wonderful in-laws. :upsidedow

However, I'm trying to let go and doing what I can to give them a great vacation - tho after 4 days of organizing, cleaning, baking, cooking just to prep for their arrival it feels like it's gonna kill me :rotfl2:: And now I'll have to share a bathroom with DH! :scared: :scared1: :faint:

Waiting right now for the delivery guys to drop off the boxspring for them. :rolleyes1

cheers,

Well if it all gets too much you can come here and vent :hug: I'm sure it will go fine and you will be busy enough that it flies by ;)

aspen37
05-26-2009, 06:16 PM

:sad2: :sad2: :lmao: :lmao:

aspen37
05-26-2009, 06:19 PM
Ok I think I made God mad at me I think. It rained on me at WDW. It rained on me at Zion. It has been raining here in Aspen since I got home. Could someone turn of the faucet that is following me where every I go! :guilty:

katscradle
05-26-2009, 06:32 PM
Ok I think I made God mad at me I think. It rained on me at WDW. It rained on me at Zion. It has been raining here in Aspen since I got home. Could someone turn of the faucet that is following me where every I go! :guilty:

Don't worry we are about to get hit with it here as well.
We are also expected to get unusally high amounts of rain in June as well. :eek::eek:

tickledtink33
05-26-2009, 07:00 PM

It rained on me at Cape Cod and it is gonna rain for the next 3 days here in Western Mass. Lots of rain to go around this spring.

shellyminnie
05-26-2009, 07:07 PM
If it's any consolation, it's raining here AGAIN!!!!

BTW, nice tag Kat!!!

cdnmickeylover
05-26-2009, 07:10 PM
ok so I actually went into work today for a couple of hours. That was great - found out that the partners didn't believe that I was that sick because I didn't call in -- my DH did.

Ok so next time I'll make a note to ask the nurses in the ER to hook me up to oxygen, blood pressure, heart monitor, pulse, IV AND a phone so that I can call in myself. These people are unbelievable and to think I actually used to think it was an ok place to work.

Fiona

jeanigor
05-26-2009, 07:27 PM
ok so I actually went into work today for a couple of hours. That was great - found out that the partners didn't believe that I was that sick because I didn't call in -- my DH did.

Ok so next time I'll make a note to ask the nurses in the ER to hook me up to oxygen, blood pressure, heart monitor, pulse, IV AND a phone so that I can call in myself. These people are unbelievable and to think I actually used to think it was an ok place to work.

Fiona

All things happen for a reason, and while this may be bad in the short term, the long term could be much better.

georgemoe
05-26-2009, 08:10 PM
Don't worry we are about to get hit with it here as well.
We are also expected to get unusally high amounts of rain in June as well. :eek::eek:

Nice tag Katherine! Everyone seems to be getting paid a visit. ::yes::

kab407
05-26-2009, 08:13 PM
Nice tag Katherine! Everyone seems to be getting paid a visit. ::Yes::

Something going on between you and the Tag Fairy, George? :rolleyes1

A.Mickey
05-26-2009, 08:55 PM
I'm Tagless too, the tag fairy must not know who I am.... I wasn't crazy enough? But for me I was! After the Martini tasting I decided to let my guard down, and I never let it back up!

georgemoe
05-26-2009, 09:01 PM
Something going on between you and the Tag Fairy, George? :rolleyes1

You really need to discuss this with Mike H. He seems to have the in. Getting drawn on seems to help as well! :rotfl2:

Becx N Gav
05-27-2009, 07:28 AM
I'm Tagless too, the tag fairy must not know who I am.... I wasn't crazy enough? But for me I was! After the Martini tasting I decided to let my guard down, and I never let it back up!

We'll have to schedule a drink tasting of some sor on the first night then you'll be all set for the rest of the cruise :thumbsup2

I too can be a bit quiet - but then sometimes it's nice to sit back and watch others do the silly things :rotfl:

jeanigor
05-27-2009, 07:32 AM
We'll have to schedule a drink tasting of some sor on the first night then you'll be all set for the rest of the cruise :thumbsup2

I too can be a bit quiet - but then sometimes it's nice to sit back and watch others do the silly things :rotfl:

Isn't that what the pre-cruise meet is for? I know it was for me. I'm gonna have to find something to drink at the Boardwalk that can rival a Lapu Lapu or a "Special" Dole Whip

klam_chowder
05-27-2009, 08:04 AM
Well if it all gets too much you can come here and vent :hug: I'm sure it will go fine and you will be busy enough that it flies by ;)

Thx a mint Becky :hug: Go to my happy place, go to my happy place :rotfl2:

Nice tags Katherine & MoeJorge :lmao:

cheers,

DVCsince02
05-27-2009, 08:15 AM
I love all the new tags.

Dodie
05-27-2009, 08:41 AM
Wow. Over 100 rebooks onboard and over 100 new requests waiting for AskTracy. Holy cow!

jeanigor
05-27-2009, 09:01 AM
Wow. Over 100 rebooks onboard and over 100 new requests waiting for AskTracy. Holy cow!

Do you think we're going to need a bigger boat?

kab407
05-27-2009, 09:05 AM

Tracy did say during DATW she thought we set a record for the most rebooking on a cruise. She jusy may get her 600+ wish!

jeanigor
05-27-2009, 09:43 AM
Tracy did say during DATW she thought we set a record for the most rebooking on a cruise. She jusy may get her 600+ wish!

That may bankrupt Pete and the gang!

dpuck1998
05-27-2009, 09:52 AM

We might need both the magic and the wonder!

shellyminnie
05-27-2009, 09:57 AM

Or they could bring one of the new ships online early and let us take that!!

jeanigor
05-27-2009, 10:05 AM

I like that idea. Maybe we should have Pete talk to some people. He tends to be rather persuasive.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

ADP
05-27-2009, 10:22 AM

I like that idea. Maybe we should have Pete talk to some people. He tends to be rather persuasive.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Now that would be cool! Do you think they'd let us test ride one of the new ships? :)

spaddy
05-27-2009, 10:23 AM

The rebooking agent onboard looked like she was going to pass out. :laughing: She did say it was the most fun she had ever had though.

kab407
05-27-2009, 10:31 AM
Now that would be cool! Do you think they'd let us test ride one of the new ships? :)

We would certainly make sure the bars were operational!

The rebooking agent onboard looked like she was going to pass out. :laughing: She did say it was the most fun she had ever had though.

We were a fun group! Wonder Quest anyone?

shellyminnie
05-27-2009, 10:34 AM
Aaron - we need to do a family friendly version of Wonder Quest for the Indy meet!!!

georgemoe
05-27-2009, 10:43 AM

I am soooooo liking this idea Aaron. :thumbsup2

dpuck1998
05-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Aaron - we need to do a family friendly version of Wonder Quest for the Indy meet!!!

They did this at the pool at Kidani and my oldest had a blast with it.

ADP
05-27-2009, 12:15 PM

They did this at the pool at Kidani and my oldest had a blast with it.
As sad as it maybe I'm not real familiar with Wonder Quest. :confused: And I just missed it at the Kidani Pool. We were just leaving when the activities started that day.

I am soooooo liking this idea Aaron. :thumbsup2

We would certainly make sure the bars were operational!
thumbsup2 I'm sending an email to DCL right now.

Becx N Gav
05-27-2009, 01:33 PM

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

maiziezoe
05-27-2009, 01:54 PM

:hug:

I'm still tagless. :angel:

katscradle
05-27-2009, 01:56 PM

Fiona

O.k. you have my blessing to go ahead and hit them..:lmao::lmao:

katscradle
05-27-2009, 02:04 PM

Thx a mint Becky :hug: Go to my happy place, go to my happy place :rotfl2:

Nice tags Katherine & MoeJorge :lmao:

cheers,

Do you think we're going to need a bigger boat?

Thanks george I love your new tag as well. :banana:
Thanks Klam I was so happy to see I had a tag. :)

Todd we don't need a bigger boat yet.
We have to fill the 800 staterooms first. :banana:
However I think we will have 200+ staterooms booked very soon. :)
I can't wait for the day when we will need an entire ship. :yay::):banana:

katscradle
05-27-2009, 02:06 PM
:hug:

I'm still tagless. :angel:

Thanks! :)
Don't fret! It will come very soon. :thumbsup2

shellyminnie
05-27-2009, 02:54 PM
As sad as it maybe I'm not real familiar with Wonder Quest. :confused: And I just missed it at the Kidani Pool. We were just leaving when the activities started that day.

:scared1: I can't believe you missed it!!!

Well, Wonder Quest was basically an adult scavenger hunt. People were divided into teams and given a team number. The MC would say, "Show me your team number and ______ " (These blanks varied!!!! Some/most were not suitable for children at all!!!) Then a member of each team would run up to the MC show them their team number and that item that was called.

However, since we have kids coming, we could do a more family friendly version. It is always a blast!!! I think everyone would enjoy it!!

ADP
05-27-2009, 03:18 PM
:scared1: I can't believe you missed it!!!

Well, Wonder Quest was basically an adult scavenger hunt. People were divided into teams and given a team number. The MC would say, "Show me your team number and ______ " (These blanks varied!!!! Some/most were not suitable for children at all!!!) Then a member of each team would run up to the MC show them their team number and that item that was called.

However, since we have kids coming, we could do a more family friendly version. It is always a blast!!! I think everyone would enjoy it!!
Oh! I think I saw that at Wavebands one night. It seemed pretty crazy some of the things peope were doing and showing. LOL! :o

scarlett873
05-27-2009, 03:32 PM
Oh! I think I saw that at Wavebands one night. It seemed pretty crazy some of the things peope were doing and showing. LOL! :o:rolleyes1

Dodie
05-27-2009, 03:35 PM
:rolleyes1

You had BETTER sit there and act innocent Miss Brandie!!!! :scared1: "I saw what you did."

Yvet was a fearless, determined, and competitive team leader, that's for sure.

OKW Lover
05-27-2009, 03:55 PM
I love all the new tags.

I love the cake in your avatar! :cake:

georgemoe
05-27-2009, 04:04 PM
You had BETTER sit there and act innocent Miss Brandie!!!! :scared1: "I saw what you did."

Like Houdini getting out of a straight jacket. :goodvibes

ADP
05-27-2009, 05:27 PM
:rolleyes1

Like Houdini getting out of a straight jacket. :goodvibes
Honestly, that was the first thing that came to mind, but I wasn't about to say anything B. I was going to let you do the honors. :)

yitbos96bb
05-27-2009, 09:32 PM

Did the evening get a little R rated?

A.Mickey
05-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Did the evening get a little R rated?

Jason and I got a little competitive when it came to wonderquest! My undergarmet was a little too tight, and Jason was getting impatient and I was wearing a dress. So yes it did become a little R rated! And Jaime got pictures :scared:

scarlett873
05-27-2009, 11:22 PM
We were on another team and we were a wee bit competitive as well...no one else would step up (ahem Jen) so I did! And yes...there are pics out there but they won't be posted here! We've had that conversation already...LOL

A.Mickey
05-27-2009, 11:38 PM
We were on another team and we were a wee bit competitive as well...no one else would step up (ahem Jen) so I did! And yes...there are pics out there but they won't be posted here! We've had that conversation already...LOL

It is funny how if you were on a team all you were concentrating on was your team! It must have been fun to be a bystander and be able to take all the teams antics in :scared1::scared1:

So what man wore the lipstick on your team? Curious minds want to know :rotfl2:

yitbos96bb
05-28-2009, 12:46 AM
It is funny how if you were on a team all you were concentrating on was your team! It must have been fun to be a bystander and be able to take all the teams antics in :scared1::scared1:

So what man wore the lipstick on your team? Curious minds want to know :rotfl2:

Wearing the lipstick wouldn't bother me... I did enough theatre in high school, that its no big thing.

Accidental nudity, although very fun to observe, is not something I usually like to show.... main reason I don't go swimming much anymore... hate the way I look in a bathing suit.

scarlett873
05-28-2009, 06:54 AM

So what man wore the lipstick on your team? Curious minds want to know :rotfl2:I *think* it was Emiel...but i'm not 100% sure on that one...I know it wasn't my DH...and I think it was Tamra's lipstick...maybe...heck I can't remember! :rotfl:

DVCsince02
05-28-2009, 06:58 AM
Tee hee hee.

She pulled me up on stage for the brown eyes......

Launchpad11B
05-28-2009, 08:34 AM
Tee hee hee.

She pulled me up on stage for the brown eyes......

I got pulled for the tattoo. :)

tiggerbell
05-28-2009, 09:06 AM
I got pulled for the tattoo. :)

I snatched the number out of Jason's hand to go show my tattoos!

scarlett873
05-28-2009, 09:10 AM
Oh that was a fun night...

Becx N Gav
05-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Sounds like a fun evening :lmao: We'll have to come and watch next time ;)

Becx N Gav
05-28-2009, 02:11 PM
Anyone know if Tracy will be doing a list like last time? (when she's back off vacation obviously ;) )

DVCsince02
05-28-2009, 02:13 PM
Mary Jo started one on the first page of a different thread. The Who's going, did you go on the 1st thread.

katscradle
05-28-2009, 03:23 PM
By the time the next cruise comes DS Kenny will be old enough to put him and his brother to bed at night. :yay: This time I did that so DH could go and have fun. I know I missed alot. :sad2: So next time will be better.
I do have a question that maybe someone on the board can answer for me..
DS Johnny will be 4 months shy of his 8th birthday.
Now on the first podcast cruise he wanted to be in the Lab, but couldn't because he was too young.
Does anyone know wheather they will let him go in the Lab on the next cruise?

tickledtink33
05-28-2009, 05:39 PM
I have just joined Facebook and will be sending out friend requests. :)

Dodie
05-28-2009, 05:50 PM

Yay! I'll watch for Kim from Western Mass!

Disneybridein2k3
05-28-2009, 07:25 PM
The FB list is updated :goodvibes

A.Mickey
05-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Oh that was a fun night...

Oh yes it was Brandie!!! :rotfl2:

And to think we were going to go to Atlantis to gamble:scared1:
So glad we didn't!! :yay::woohoo::yay: