PDA

View Full Version : Podcast Cruise 2.0 Discussion Thread 1 of ????

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

klam_chowder
09-25-2009, 09:55 AM
TGIF folks!!! :wave2:

Welcome aboard Celeste!

Can't believe DH took me out last nite for dinner and an iPhone! :woohoo: :love: :woohoo: What a surprise treat for our anni :cloud9: I'm going to crawl under a rock now and set it up, check out the App store, read the 800+ posts on the iPhone collective thread...at some point in the weekend, I may come out :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Have a fab weekend everyone!! :grouphug:

cheers,
:flower3:

Cherinva
09-25-2009, 10:06 AM
Welcome Celeste.

winotracy
09-25-2009, 10:12 AM
{deep breath} Hi :wave2: :worried: Bye.

jeanigor
09-25-2009, 10:14 AM
{deep breath} Hi :wave2: :worried: Bye.

G~d speed, and good luck Super Tracy! :thumbsup2:hug::grouphug::cheer2:

Cherinva
09-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a nice weekend.

CinderellasSister
09-26-2009, 09:48 AM
Morning All! Hope everyone has a great weekend. DS has a football game today, maybe they'll win this time. DD has a different football game to cheer for, I'm sure they'll win again. Then we might take the kids to the movies tonight to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. :confused3 We'll see. Busy, busy day, but it's fun, and the kids are having a blast. :yay:Can't ask for more than that!

tlcoke
09-28-2009, 06:32 AM
Good Morning Cruisers!! Happy Monday!!!!!

One more week closer to Fun on A Boat!!! :banana:

jeanigor
09-28-2009, 08:06 AM
Happy Monday PCC friends!!! I hope the day/week/year is going well for you all!

Cherinva
09-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Good Morning Everyone.

Cherinva
09-28-2009, 08:28 AM
Farmville - please tell me, just how much of my time will it consume?
WIll you help me be a better farmer?

I joined Farmville as well..daughter talked me into it. I'm having a blast so far. I could use a couple of more neighbors...anyone interested?

jeanigor
09-28-2009, 08:40 AM
I joined Farmville as well..daughter talked me into it. I'm having a blast so far. I could use a couple of more neighbors...anyone interested?

Won't you be my neighbour? Or would it be hay-bour?:lmao::lmao:

klam_chowder
09-28-2009, 09:11 AM
Happy Monday folks! :wave2:

It's a very soggy, windy one here today :eek: so much so that I'm leaving all my errands til tomorrow - I'm such a wimp! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

cheers,

sshaw10060
09-28-2009, 09:11 AM
Morning all. Started the day by having my son vomit all over my work clothes when I went to hug him goodbye. Hopefully it will get better from there.

DVCsince02
09-28-2009, 09:23 AM
<--------Farmville farmer :)

Cherinva
09-28-2009, 02:35 PM
Won't you be my neighbour? Or would it be hay-bour?:lmao::lmao:

I would love to.

Cherinva
09-28-2009, 02:37 PM
Morning all. Started the day by having my son vomit all over my work clothes when I went to hug him goodbye. Hopefully it will get better from there.

Don't you just hate it when your day starts off that way. One day last week I woke up to my dog getting sick.....on my bed of course.

jeanigor
09-28-2009, 03:12 PM
A great big hug to Tracy today, who is up to her eye balls in DCL quotes.

In a couple hours, when I can drink again, I'll have one for you!

safetymom
09-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Could I get a hug too for pricing DCL cruises today? :)

jeanigor
09-28-2009, 03:21 PM

Of course! You can get a hug whenever you want!

Let me amend my earlier statement, because it was one sided:

Here's a great big hug for ALL the Dreams Agents that are working on DCL pricing quotes today. Thanks for taking care of us.

My apologies.:flower3:

safetymom
09-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

mainegal
09-28-2009, 10:34 PM
Okay, so it is after 10:30 and I have wastwd at least an hour on my farmville farm. Whose idea was farmville, any way? And why did I think I had to join?! I think it was Ros, late afer Wednesday chat two weeks ago. Oh, the misery!

The best I heard was from someone who has real cows to milk and crops to tend to and has no time for a farm on a comuter screen.

winotracy
09-29-2009, 06:02 AM
A great big hug to Tracy today, who is up to her eye balls in DCL quotes.

In a couple hours, when I can drink again, I'll have one for you!

Thanks Todd. When I finished up with as many quotes (all done in the morning) and follow up emails as I could, there was no time for a drink so I'm glad you had one for me :lovestruc

Cherinva
09-29-2009, 08:14 AM
Good Morning Everyone.

Cherinva
09-29-2009, 08:15 AM
Okay, so it is after 10:30 and I have wastwd at least an hour on my farmville farm. Whose idea was farmville, any way? And why did I think I had to join?! I think it was Ros, late afer Wednesday chat two weeks ago. Oh, the misery!

The best I heard was from someone who has real cows to milk and crops to tend to and has no time for a farm on a comuter screen.

I feel your pain. I've spent a lot of time on mine also.

klam_chowder
09-29-2009, 09:16 AM
Happy Tuesday folks! :wave2:

:hug:

We survived yesterday's storm better than our neighbor's tree :scared1: :scared1:

Tho flooding remains in the southern sections with major roads closed...a 20 min commute was taking people over an hour this morning :faint: Nothing compared to Tracey's or Atlanta's flooding, still we're thankful we don't have to drive thru it :upsidedow

cheers,

DVCsince02
09-29-2009, 11:00 AM
Stay safe, Karen!

TheBeadPirate
09-29-2009, 12:02 PM
Did anyone do the "Lifestyle" photos on the last cruise? The ones with the white background? I'd like to do it on our upcoming cruise, just don't know any of the details.

I'm usually the one taking the pics so there is a great lack of recent photos of Rick and I together, thought this might be a good opportunity!

TIA!:thumbsup2

DVCsince02
09-29-2009, 03:05 PM
We did it with the kids in June, Lori. They turned out really nice.

Don't think there are any details you need to know about. They cost the same as the regular Shutters pictures.

aGoofyMom
09-29-2009, 10:07 PM
:wave2:Hi!

Seems to me I have a cruise to look forward to...next year... :goodvibes

I knew something good was out there!!!!!

rtobe
09-29-2009, 10:56 PM

For my 500th post, I came over here since I heard my name. I believe misery loves company, welcome to the addictions of FB Lyn :hug:

mainegal
09-29-2009, 11:19 PM
For my 500th post, I came over here since I heard my name. I believe misery loves company, welcome to the addictions of FB Lyn :hug:

Glad to share the misery around...

tlcoke
09-30-2009, 06:19 AM

Congrats on your 500th Post !!!!

tlcoke
09-30-2009, 06:21 AM
Good morning everyone!!! Happy Wednesday!!!! It's Chat Day!!! & Podcast Day!!!!

I expect a busy day today. I think they are trying to kill me before I go on Vacation in 7 more work days.

tlcoke
09-30-2009, 06:23 AM

:grouphug:

tlcoke
09-30-2009, 06:26 AM

:hug:

We survived yesterday's storm better than our neighbor's tree :scared1: :scared1:

Tho flooding remains in the southern sections with major roads closed...a 20 min commute was taking people over an hour this morning :faint: Nothing compared to Tracey's or Atlanta's flooding, still we're thankful we don't have to drive thru it :upsidedow

cheers,

I am glad you didn't suffer any major damage. I heard about your flooding up north. This has definately been on strange year for weather. I just hope we don't get the severe winter storms that tend to hit every so many years.

Cherinva
09-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Good Morning Everyone. Hard to believe that September is over today. Where has the year gone? From here it's my birthday in October, Thanksgiving the next month and Christmas the next. After that, it will be less than a year until the Cruise. Yah Hoo. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

jeanigor
09-30-2009, 09:20 AM
:wave2:Hi!

Seems to me I have a cruise to look forward to...next year... :goodvibes

I knew something good was out there!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Good Morning Cruise Friends!!!! Its Wednesday!!! I had a great meeting and am doing the banana dance in my chair at work!!

mainegal
09-30-2009, 09:40 AM

Good Morning Cruise Friends!!!! Its Wednesday!!! I had a great meeting and am doing the banana dance in my chair at work!!

Glad your day got off to a good start. You deserve it!

jeanigor
09-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Glad your day got off to a good start. You deserve it!

Aw, shucks. I was beginning to feel like everyone at work felt just the opposite. But everyone was pleased with the results and surprised at the progress. So I am a happy camper/DISer.

klam_chowder
09-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Happy Hump Day folks! :wave2:

Stay safe, Karen!

Thx Jen -it was the 5th wettest day in history and the lake level rose 5 feet! :eek: :scared1: Thankfully, it's back to the regularly scheduled programming now :goodvibes

For my 500th post, I came over here since I heard my name.

Congrats on 500, Ros!!! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

If I get thru enuf of the stuff I have to do today, I'll make a pavlova before chat...o/w it can wait til tomorrow. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

cheers,

sshaw10060
09-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Just stopping by to say hi. This thread is much easier to keep up with than the DAP thread.

jeanigor
09-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Just stopping by to say hi. This thread is much easier to keep up with than the DAP thread.

Give it about 6 months.....then it will be on par...

mainegal
09-30-2009, 01:27 PM
Aw, shucks. I was beginning to feel like everyone at work felt just the opposite. But everyone was pleased with the results and surprised at the progress. So I am a happy camper/DISer.

I am not sure what you do for work. Something techy. I just know that you have been frustrated with it lately.

Cherinva
10-01-2009, 08:12 AM
Good Morning Everyone. The week is almost over.

sshaw10060
10-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Today is my Friday. TGIT!

scarlett873
10-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Let us get through DAP planning...and then we'll be back to "normal" over here...:rotfl:

jeanigor
10-01-2009, 12:31 PM
I am not sure what you do for work. Something techy. I just know that you have been frustrated with it lately.

Sometimes I don't know what I do either. :goodvibes

But one of the things I did today was get together plans to do some work on the roofs at the zoo. Not that I would ever go to the jobsite, but I get to draw the Hippo, Giraffe, Lion, Tiger, and Antelope Houses.:goodvibes

mainegal
10-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Sometimes I don't know what I do either. :goodvibes

But one of the things I did today was get together plans to do some work on the roofs at the zoo. Not that I would ever go to the jobsite, but I get to draw the Hippo, Giraffe, Lion, Tiger, and Antelope Houses.:goodvibes

Okay, now you make whatever you do that sometimes even you don't knwo sound really cool!

Love a good zoo! And, yes, you should go to the jobsite, if it means visiting a good zoo.

jeanigor
10-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Okay, now you make whatever you do that sometimes even you don't knwo sound really cool!

Love a good zoo! And, yes, you should go to the jobsite, if it means visiting a good zoo.

I'd love to go to the jobsite. Especially the zoo or some of the historic buildings we work on, but my job is a desk job on the computer. The project managers are the ones that get to go out and see the sights.

A.Mickey
10-02-2009, 01:35 AM
:thumbsup2
I just need it back if I go to Chicago in a couple weeks. :goodvibes

Make sure to let us know when you are in town! :banana::banana:

Cherinva
10-02-2009, 09:26 AM
Happy Friday Everyone. Here's wishing a great weekend for all.

klam_chowder
10-02-2009, 01:29 PM
TGIF folks! :wave2:

Only half a day left before the weekend :thumbsup2

We've got some friends coming over for dinner tonite so I made a pavlova - haven't made one in years...hope it turns out well! :rolleyes1

Make it a fab weekend all! :goodvibes

cheers,

mainegal
10-02-2009, 03:56 PM
We've got some friends coming over for dinner tonite so I made a pavlova - haven't made one in years...hope it turns out well! :rolleyes1

I had to look up to see what pavlova is. Meringue - yum! Hopw it turns out well. Be sure there is no yolk with your egg whites.

lindsey clare
10-02-2009, 07:40 PM
pavlova? do i sense another Aussie/Kiwi around here?

klam_chowder
10-05-2009, 09:43 AM

I had to look up to see what pavlova is. Meringue - yum! Hopw it turns out well. Be sure there is no yolk with your egg whites.

Funny you should mention this Lyn cuz I am paranoid about there being fat on the beaters/bowl...always wash twice in piping hot soapy water and dry with paper towels :rotfl2: :rotfl2: yes my OCD extends beyond planning trips to the land of the talking mouse and ducks :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

quite far from it but I do love some of your dishes :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lovestruc pavlova cuz it's nice and light after a big meal. My friends had never had it before and everyone thought it delish - taking home the leftovers :yay: I noticed you're newish to this thread :welcome: Were you one of the lucky ones who met up with Pete & Walter on their stop in Sydney? :goodvibes

cheers,

mainegal
10-05-2009, 01:15 PM

Funny you should mention this Lyn cuz I am paranoid about there being fat on the beaters/bowl...always wash twice in piping hot soapy water and dry with paper towels :rotfl2: :rotfl2: yes my OCD extends beyond planning trips to the land of the talking mouse and ducks :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

In this case, it is not OCD.
If the fat was not off the beaters and bowl, you would not high peaked egg whites and you would not get meringue. Period. Used to teach home economics and stil interested in food chemistry.

jeanigor
10-05-2009, 01:28 PM
If the fat was not off the beaters and bowl, you would not high peaked egg whites and you would not get meringue. Period. Used to teach home economics and stil interested in food chemistry.

Two words in the English language that make me soooooo happy. Exponentially more when in unison. :goodvibes:goodvibes

mainegal
10-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Two words in the English language that make me soooooo happy. Exponentially more when in unison. :goodvibes:goodvibes

I know there are lots of good books on the topic, but I can't find them on the library shelves today.

I really like Alton Brown's books for a fun and simple take on the complicated topic.

jeanigor
10-05-2009, 02:21 PM
I know there are lots of good books on the topic, but I can't find them on the library shelves today.

I really like Alton Brown's books for a fun and simple take on the complicated topic.

Agreed. DP doesn't like him. He thinks Alton is too much a comedian. I think its great. Life should be fun. Cooking should be fun. Science should be fun. I think Alton brings all of those together.

lindsey clare
10-05-2009, 07:59 PM
quite far from it but I do love some of your dishes :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lovestruc pavlova cuz it's nice and light after a big meal. My friends had never had it before and everyone thought it delish - taking home the leftovers :yay: I noticed you're newish to this thread :welcome: Were you one of the lucky ones who met up with Pete & Walter on their stop in Sydney? :goodvibes

cheers,
thanks for the welcome :)

i know what you mean about pav - it is nice and light and you can put whatever you want on it. the traditional pav is cream and fruit but i have seen chocolate ones - yum! :thumbsup2

and yep i did get to meet Pete and Walter. my husband Tim organised the meet which i didn't go to but we were lucky enough to hang out with them on another day. it's funny cause i wasn't really into the DIS before that but now i am the board member obsessively checking posts and Tim isn't even a member :rotfl:

firsttimemom
10-06-2009, 09:50 AM

Shirley Corriher has a couple books that are very good on this subject. I have Cookwise and really like it.

klam_chowder
10-06-2009, 10:02 AM

Saw Toy Story & TS2 in :3dglasses last nite - amazing levels of detail - if you haven't seen it yet, get going!!! :teleport:

i know what you mean about pav - it is nice and light and you can put whatever you want on it. the traditional pav is cream and fruit but i have seen chocolate ones - yum! :thumbsup2

and yep i did get to meet Pete and Walter. my husband Tim organised the meet which i didn't go to but we were lucky enough to hang out with them on another day. it's funny cause i wasn't really into the DIS before that but now i am the board member obsessively checking posts and Tim isn't even a member :rotfl:

Choc pav???!!! :worship: :worship: :rotfl:

Glad you're joining in the fun!! I recall Pete mentioning the organiser in one of the podcasts. I can imagine hanging out with Pete would be blast - esp in a Australia where he can quip about all things foreign :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

cheers,

mainegal
10-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Shirley Corriher has a couple books that are very good on this subject. I have Cookwise and really like it.

Yup- Cookwise is on the shelf in the library. I like books and magazines hat explain what happens when you use different ingredients - different flour, cold vs. cold, size of eggs.

mainegal
10-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Life should be fun. Cooking should be fun. Science should be fun. I think Alton brings all of those together.

Yes! We have gotten special grants for library materials for both nutrition and science. I try to get books and videos that are fun and make the subjects very accessible to everyone

sshaw10060
10-06-2009, 12:01 PM
We are planning on seeing Toy Story this weekend for date night. Can't wait.

lindsey clare
10-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Choc pav???!!! :worship: :worship: :rotfl:
yes! it is a *******ised version which pav purists would reject but to be honest... i am not a big pav fan. call me unAustralian but i prefer chocolatey dessert. so choc pav = awesome in my eyes :)

Glad you're joining in the fun!! I recall Pete mentioning the organiser in one of the podcasts. I can imagine hanging out with Pete would be blast - esp in a Australia where he can quip about all things foreign :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

yep that was the husband! we both got a mention which was lovely. my five minutes of DIS fame :rotfl:

and now for my big news...

WE'RE BOOKED ON THE CRUISE! :yay::woohoo::cheer2::banana:

i am so excited it's not funny! :)

katscradle
10-06-2009, 09:21 PM

Welcome to the club! :welcome::welcome:

mainegal
10-06-2009, 09:54 PM

WE'RE BOOKED ON THE CRUISE! :yay::woohoo::cheer2::banana:

i am so excited it's not funny! :)

Fabulous!

We are thrilled to welcome you aboard!

winotracy
10-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Ok we are off, heading to WDW tomorrow. We're at a hotel tonight that we've never stayed at before because they had a $99 rate and we can park here while we're gone. THere is a shuttle to take us and pick us up from the airport. What could be wrong?

Our room is a bowl. Literally. The entire room slopes towards the middle of the room. The outer wall even slopes towards the middle of the room. If you jump on the floor in the middle of the room, the armoir opens and the tv comes out. I hope we wake up tomorrow on the second floor! Wish us well!!

Tonya2426
10-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Ok we are off, heading to WDW tomorrow. We're at a hotel tonight that we've never stayed at before because they had a $99 rate and we can park here while we're gone. THere is a shuttle to take us and pick us up from the airport. What could be wrong?

Our room is a bowl. Literally. The entire room slopes towards the middle of the room. The outer wall even slopes towards the middle of the room. If you jump on the floor in the middle of the room, the armoir opens and the tv comes out. I hope we wake up tomorrow on the second floor! Wish us well!!

Don't fall down!!! You won't be able to crawl back out. :rotfl2::rotfl:

And have a great trip!!!:yay:

mainegal
10-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Our room is a bowl. Literally. The entire room slopes towards the middle of the room.

Hope you sleep well. I will give you a hand to crawl out of the bowl if I can go with you - where ever you are going!

3guysandagal
10-07-2009, 12:39 AM

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Good luck Tracy! :grouphug:

To quote an episode of M*A*S*H.....

"Where do you flush this room?"

DVCsince02
10-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Welcome new cruisers!

Tracy, have a great trip!

klam_chowder
10-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Happy Hump Day folks! :wave2:

We are planning on seeing Toy Story this weekend for date night. Can't wait.

:3dglasses Have a great time and remember to hang around for the 'outtakes' during the intermission :rotfl: :rotfl: You still have "date nite"?!!! :worship: :worship: :rotfl2:

WE'RE BOOKED ON THE CRUISE! :yay::woohoo::cheer2::banana: i am so excited it's not funny! :)

Welcome to the madness! :dance3:

tracy, did they give you jackets with long sleeves when you checked in? :rotfl: I think the hotel was next door :lmao: :lmao:

cheers,

jcb
10-07-2009, 05:20 PM
7000????

jeanigor
10-07-2009, 05:36 PM
7000????

:confused3:confused3:confused3

jcb
10-07-2009, 05:37 PM
it's a podcast reference -

I'm working from home today. :)

tlcoke
10-07-2009, 06:58 PM
7000????

:confused3:confused3:confused3

it's a podcast reference -

I'm working from home today. :)

My guess is they meant 700 not 7000.

A.Mickey
10-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Welcome new cruisers!!

Have a wonderful time on your trip Tracy!

mainegal
10-07-2009, 10:23 PM
My partner has hurting back that keeps him from travelling much. He keeps saying to live every day to the fullest. Really enjoy every day as it happens. Do not save up everything for the one big vacation.

I can't wait for PCC 2.0!!!!

katscradle
10-08-2009, 04:57 AM

Well how it go?
Did you wake up on the second floor?
Reading you post I am trying hard not to laugh. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

tlcoke
10-08-2009, 06:54 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Welcome to the New Cruisers!!!

I hope everyone has a good day today. I start my vacation tomorrow. :cool1:

Tracy, I hope you are having a wonderful time on your trip, despite your hotel issues. Enjoy your cruise and time at WDW.

(We are 10 pages from closing this thread)

jeanigor
10-08-2009, 07:34 AM
(We are 10 pages from closing this thread)

We are moving kinda slow on this one...it might take a week or two. And no that is not a challenge.

Becx N Gav
10-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Hey everyone :wave2: I'm just getting back on the boards, trying to catch up after a couple of weeks is tough esp. as I am doing all my photopass pics and re-naming our personal pics then uploading them onto flickr. That and work is pretty busy and I've had a few things to catch up on.

We had a great trip and our friends really seemed to enjoy themselves! I wish I was still there, we did a lot of stuff but it seems to have gone so quick! There were a few things we didn't do but covered most stuff.

Just catching up on the posts - not as many as I thoguht there would be! I think I only had to go back 10 pages or so :goodvibes

And wouldn't the LA to Vancouver and the Vancouver to Alaska be an amazing back to back cruise? WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF??????

Kim

Wow those do sound like great cruises to try, don't blame yourself it is Disney's fault not yours :rotfl:

Hi! Just confirmed our cruise so I wanted to stop by an introduce myself. DH and I will be on this cruise (leaving kiddies at home). Will hopefully take them on 2010 Members Only cruise since we skipped this years Members Only.

Hey there :wave2: Welcome aboard :banana:

Been away from the boards a bit...hope everyone's end of summer was fab :cool1: and the school year is going well. After Labor Day, the workplace seems to be a more serious place too :hippie:

I barricaded from grass level to about 8 inches below on our shed but it appears that while I was gone, a groundhog might have returned...:eek: :scared1: :faint: Have to check it out tonite :tiptoe:

:welcome: to all the new cruisers and hope all "the oldies" are doing great! :grouphug:

cheers,

Haven't read all the way through yet so am hoping no more groundhogs? Fingers crossed :hug:

I really liked last week's four day work week. Why can't we have more of those?

::yes::

We are cruising on the Disney Wonder, right?

I was in either the Disney Dream, or maybe it was the Disney Nightmare.

Right before I woke up, I deamt that I was on a cruise ship. In the lobby before going into dinner, there was entertainment - very Disney! But I didn't know anybody!

A kind maitre d' dressed sort of as the Mad Hatter (it was an Alice in Wonderland themed dinner) tried very hard to take me around to different tables to find me a seat for dinner. In my dream, I couldn't figure why I hadn't met Tracey, my cruise roomie yet. I finally ended up at a table with a bunch of small kids at one end and a very nice (non-Dis) family at the other. Then I woke up and went for a walk.

Please, find me and include me in the cruise fun. I guess I really don't want to be left out!

I hope this doesn't happen :hug: I hate dreams like that, it always puts that thought into the back of my mind - make sure you come and say Hi and at least you will know 2 other people :thumbsup2

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

My vacation count down has begun.
I am 4 weeks away from my Long and very needed vacation.

Not long now - have a fab time :yay:

I am listening to the podcast and if what the crew is talking about comes to fruition with the reclassification of DCL stateroom categories, I feel SOOOOOOOO sorry for Tracy (and whichever other DU TA's that deal with DCL.)

Sounds like an excuse to increase prices more than anything else :sad2:
I do feel for Tracy and other TA's trying to sort out requests :eek:

winotracy
10-08-2009, 07:58 AM
I forgot to mention the really cool thing that happened on our way to Milwaukee the other day. It was rainy most of the day, but clearing and we stopped for gas. After we left the station, it started to rain again. Off to the side was a rainbow. I told Bill if I saw a double rainbow, I would lose it. The rainbow became a completely full rainbow. It was beautiful!! Then, it became a double!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what else, my dad passed away 7 years ago on Saturday. For those that know my story, think it was a coincidence?

Last night when we got back to the room we found out the internet didn't work, but the manager at the Beach Club is allowing me to use one of the other guest rooms to use the internet for a while and get a bit of work done. We've decided it is too hot for the parks during the day so we'll play it cool today and then go over to Epcot tonight.

mainegal
10-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Tracy, what a wonderful rainbow moment.
Sorry it is too hot - but it is Florida, what did you expect? Have a wonderful trip!

jeanigor
10-08-2009, 08:25 AM
For those that know my story, think it was a coincidence?

Absolutely not.

We've decided it is too hot for the parks during the day so we'll play it cool today and then go over to Epcot tonight.

Have fun tonight and enjoy some more slushies for us.:goodvibes

Becx N Gav
10-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Have a great w/end folks :wave2: We're heading out to a bar with some friends tonite to celebrate a youngin's :bday: Later this weekend, I'm taking DH out for dinner to a dessert-only restaurant :cake: - we'll see how that goes :love:

cheers,

How were the desserts? Sounds like my idea of a great meal out :lovestruc

Hello fellow cruisers! Who here listens to podcasts? (Aside from the DIS, of course).

Well, yours truly is on this weeks episode of All About the Mouse! Take a listen, but be kind in your reviews.

I really should listen to more, I've tried a couple of times but I just didn't get on with the differing styles. I know I should hear at least 2 before I make a decision so I may try and get into at least one other podcast. I will definately listen out for you :thumbsup2

I just noticed on my ticker (as well as most everyone else's)......

Today is 450 Days Until Fun on a Boat!!!

:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::yay::yay:

(I like round or milestone numbers, so that's why today got picked over yesterday or tomorrow as a count down day)

Even less now! As we have entered our start date as Friday 10th our counter at home has 428 days! So early next month it will be 400 days - I can't wait until it's under a year - 14 months between trips is hard :sad2:

Hi Karen - haven't seen you in a while!!! How are you and Robert? I haven't been on this thread much since it seems so long until the cruise! I think most of us hang out on the DAP thread now. Have fun this weekend, I'm interested to hear what you will be eating for dinner at a dessert only restaurant!

I can imagine when DAP is over the party will get started! I can't wait to hear what you all get up to - esp the TSM party :woohoo:

I am finally setlling back into my normal routine after traveling a lot the last few weeks. I am now sitting in my office on a boring conference call feeling totally overhwelmed.

I do have some good news. Some of you may remember that my father-in-law is undergoing chemo for lymphoma and he was hoing to go to WDW and on a 7 day cruise 2 days after his last chemo treatment in November. I had actually canceled his cruise without telling him before the no-refund deadline thinking his doctor wouldn't let him go.

Today at his appointment the Dr. gave him the OK to cruise. :banana: He is thrilled. I now need to e-mail Tracy about getting him back on the cruise. I figure I will wait until tomorrow since she is probably swamped trying to book all the new cruises today.

Happy Monday all!!

:hug: I'm so happy things have worked out for your FIL - I bet he is over the moon. It's great he has a focus for the future - I hope his treatment continues to go well :hug:

Becx N Gav
10-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Hey Andrea!! :wave: Yeah, been away for a bit: I headed to the west coast for a 3wks to celebrate my dad's b'day in-person :cake: and help them out with stuff. I got back and after a couple of nites, Robert basically collapsed in pain and finally let me take him to the ER :eek: They thought he had heart probs :scared1: Anyhoo, short story is I stayed with him at the hospital and they eventually discharged him after 4 days and the angiogram gave him the all-clear - of course I was pretty sure it wasn't his heart :rolleyes1 He's fine now, been back to work for a wk and resumed all regular activities :love:

cheers,

OMG - glad everything turned out to be ok, but still a shock none the less. Hope you don't have any more dramas :hug:

Hi Everyone!! Happy Tuesday.

Great news Scott on your FIL. The cruise will be a good uplifting time for him after his treatments.

I think this board will get busy once DAP is over in December and we hit the one year mark.

::yes::

AskTracy came through again and my FIL is all set for our cruise in November. He is so excited that he started packing last night!

:rotfl: :goodvibes That's great to hear :banana:

UrsulasShadow
10-08-2009, 08:59 AM
What a wonderful rainbow moment for you, Tracy!

sshaw10060
10-08-2009, 09:00 AM
Morning all. Tracy, I am so jealous I don't get to go to F&W this year.

klam_chowder
10-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Happy e-mail show day folks! :wave2:

Hey, Bex is back!!! :yay: :woohoo: :cool1: When you have time and want to reminisce, share some highlights of your trip! :goodvibes

My update: no more groundhogs, desserts were pricey until they were served then they were fab, and no more drama is good! :thumbsup2 :lmao: :lmao:

I looked up another podcast after mla1977's post and downloaded the last 4 episodes cuz I didn't remember which date s/he was on. I kept listening and listening...from your post I realize I downloaded the wrong podcast! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Going to itunes now - and not doing it from memory :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

cheers,

mainegal
10-09-2009, 07:01 AM
Good morning, folks!

I am really enjoying my morning walks in the crisp fall weather. :goodvibes

safetymom
10-09-2009, 07:05 AM
Still waiting for cooler fall weather. Enjoy your walk.

mainegal
10-09-2009, 07:08 AM
Still waiting for cooler fall weather. Enjoy your walk.

Oh, I am back!
I used to sleep until 7:00.
Now my aim is to walk up early enough to walk 1.5 or 2 miles and be back by 7:00.

Pretty pink sunrise this morning.

tlcoke
10-09-2009, 07:13 AM
Good Morning Everyone!! Flooding rains hit us over night and wi continue as the day goes on. But the good news is I am on Vacation!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Now I have to get packed before I leave on Sunday.

mainegal
10-09-2009, 07:17 AM
Happy packing.
Happy vacation.
Stay high and dry!

safetymom
10-09-2009, 07:18 AM
Oh, I am back!
I used to sleep until 7:00.
Now my aim is to walk up early enough to walk 1.5 or 2 miles and be back by 7:00.

Pretty pink sunrise this morning.
I can't wait to start walking early when it cools off here.

tlcoke
10-09-2009, 07:46 AM
Happy packing.
Happy vacation.
Stay high and dry!

Thanks, Lyn

I can't wait to start walking early when it cools off here.

I walked all summer at 6:00 am. It was cooler then than later in the day, some mornings were muggier than others but otherwise a pleasant time to walk.

mla1977
10-09-2009, 08:29 AM
I just got a notice that my financing was approved for DVC at BLT! I plan on booking as soon as possiible so that I can stay there before the cruise!

klam_chowder
10-09-2009, 08:48 AM

Tracey, hope you stay safe and dry! pixiedust:

Lyn, hearing that should motivate me to get my lazy and expanding butt back on the wii/treadmill...it's been a while :sad2:

Make it a great weekend, all! :goodvibes

cheers,

Becx N Gav
10-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Good morning and hoping for a better day than yesterday...

I had to stay late last night to do a display of library offerings at the town's "energy forum". I kind of resented doing it as there were more exhibitors than visitors.

The school parking lot was crowded with cars still from afterschool sports and parking spaces were hard to come by. I drove into a boulder at the edge of the parking lot. Crushed and scraped my car bumper.

Getting out of my car at home, gathering my belongings, my brand new ipod dropped to the pavement. Nicks on the back and a scratch on the glass screen.

I know they are just "things", but it makes me unhappy. :sad2:

I know how frustrating days lke that can be, everything seems to go wrong all at once :hug: I do hope that was just a one off and things are getting better :)

Still trying to get that last groundhog - he's huge now :scared1: Hope he's not going into hibernation soon :eek: :tiptoe:

cheers,

So is he still there from the other ones you had? Do you get a lot of those critters living together? I think about the only thing I know about them is they come out and declare spring? - and that's only from Groundhog Day!

Karen - Good luck with the ground hog. We got ours with Juicy Fruit gum. Apparently they like the sweetness of it, but can't digest it. Let's just say I haven't seen him again.

So you fill the poor little guy with chewing gum and 'gum up' his inside? :scared: Or do they just get constipated and go somewhere else?

I am finally getting around to introducing myself. HELLO! I'm Celeste. I haven't had a chance to look & see if there is anyone currently on this cruise, that I have cruised with. I need to find "the page" that has all the information on it.

I have cruised on a few of the regular routes, first Panama Canal, first 11 night Southern Caribbean, first 11 night Med & 5 night Bahamian. So, if you were on any of these....I might know you. :rotfl:

I hope to get to know all of you better & have lots of fun. I have been listening to the podcast since the beginning.....so glad those awful original format shows didn't last long. :scared1: I haven't post much outside of one or two cruise threads, so I'm probably a stranger to most.

I will be traveling with my son, who will be 12 at the time. Whoa!!! Should his teachers not allow him to miss school, I'm going anyway...

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

xoxo
C

Welcome, great to hear people are still signing up :woohoo: I really hope we reach 1000 participants :yay:

TGIF folks!!! :wave2:

Welcome aboard Celeste!

Can't believe DH took me out last nite for dinner and an iPhone! :woohoo: :love: :woohoo: What a surprise treat for our anni :cloud9: I'm going to crawl under a rock now and set it up, check out the App store, read the 800+ posts on the iPhone collective thread...at some point in the weekend, I may come out :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Have a fab weekend everyone!! :grouphug:

cheers,

Cool, how are you getting on with it? I found my nails were too long and I had to use the side of my fingers :lmao: DH has the Toy Story Mania app which is fun - he's good at a couple of games and I am good at others so we're getting there between us!

Becx N Gav
10-09-2009, 09:35 AM

Oh no, I hope he is/was ok? Talk about a bad start :sad2:

Of course! You can get a hug whenever you want!

Let me amend my earlier statement, because it was one sided:

Here's a great big hug for ALL the Dreams Agents that are working on DCL pricing quotes today. Thanks for taking care of us.

My apologies.:flower3:

I think they're all fab for doing this - sounds like a real PITA to get used to all those new catagories :headache: I hope it's getting easier for you all :hug:

That's why I daren't join in with it - I don't seem to be able to find much time for Facebook anyway let alone running a farm :laughing:

cheers,

I hope this is the end of all the crazy weather for a little while, when we were in FL we saw the reports about the flooding futher south and I didn't realise you guys got hit too :hug: I hope your neighbours tree didn't do too much damage?

We did it with the kids in June, Lori. They turned out really nice.

Don't think there are any details you need to know about. They cost the same as the regular Shutters pictures.

I want to get some pics next time too, do you make a reservation for a time or just show up?

Good Morning Everyone. Hard to believe that September is over today. Where has the year gone? From here it's my birthday in October, Thanksgiving the next month and Christmas the next. After that, it will be less than a year until the Cruise. Yah Hoo. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

I think breaking down the next few months like that is what's keeping me going, I can't wait for the 1 year out mark, then it'll be Christmas then just over 11 months to plan for our trip :woohoo:

What colour? (banana not chair!)

Happy Friday guys :goodvibes we're off to Gav's sisters house tonight for dinner, we'll also be picking up his Birthday pressie - drum kit for Guitar Hero on the Wii, we've been wanting it for ages. I'm sure I'll be terrible at it but it will be fun to try :lmao: I think the singing bit is what I'm best at, I find the guitar tricky and it hurts my wrists after a while :headache:

Hope everyone has a great weekend :thumbsup2

DVCsince02
10-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Becx, we just showed up for the pictures. :)

Becx N Gav
10-09-2009, 10:18 AM

Only half a day left before the weekend :thumbsup2

Make it a fab weekend all! :goodvibes

cheers,

Mmmmm, I love pavlova popcorn:: :cloud9:

Welcome :wave2: I think you will beat Yvette and Emiel this time about who has travelled the furthest :thumbsup2

cheers,

That's why my meringue's never worked out :headache: DH wants us to try and make some custard so I will have to make meringue with the leftover whites - I'm thinking 2 mini pavolvas should work, or if they fall flat I'll make a roulade :rotfl:

You should check out Heston Blumenthal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heston_Blumenthal he does some amazing things with food. He has done a couple of TV shows you may be able to find on Youtube (can't search for them right now as I am at work!)

Becx N Gav
10-09-2009, 10:18 AM

Shame you didn't make the meet - was there a thread? I really need to go back and check up on the boards to see what I missed! At least you still got to meet them :thumbsup2
I tell you the Dis is very addictive, I really missed it when we were away.

Saw Toy Story & TS2 in :3dglasses last nite - amazing levels of detail - if you haven't seen it yet, get going!!! :teleport:

where he can quip about all things foreign :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

cheers,

Wish we could go, over here they're showing the first one (TS2 3D will be out in Jan :scared1:) and it's £8 per ticket anyway then over £2 for the 3D option = $16 each :scared1: if only we'd been going to WDW now we could have seen it there :sad2:

Yup- Cookwise is on the shelf in the library. I like books and magazines hat explain what happens when you use different ingredients - different flour, cold vs. cold, size of eggs.

This sounds really interesting, I love baking (not so much cooking) as it's more ordered and precise. DH doesn't have the patience to weigh things and wait for stuff! He's more of a chuck it all in kinda cook :rotfl: He once made cookies without a recipe and they never turned solid :rolleyes:

Hope you are having a wonderful time, I've never heard of a room like that :eek: glad you made it through the night ;)

We are moving kinda slow on this one...it might take a week or two. And no that is not a challenge.

Oh :rolleyes1

Becx N Gav
10-09-2009, 10:19 AM

Hey, Bex is back!!! :yay: :woohoo: :cool1: When you have time and want to reminisce, share some highlights of your trip! :goodvibes

My update: no more groundhogs, desserts were pricey until they were served then they were fab, and no more drama is good! :thumbsup2 :lmao: :lmao:

I looked up another podcast after mla1977's post and downloaded the last 4 episodes cuz I didn't remember which date s/he was on. I kept listening and listening...from your post I realize I downloaded the wrong podcast! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Going to itunes now - and not doing it from memory :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

cheers,

Thanks for the update, I do plan on doing a trip report, gonna wait til I have the photopass CD - I'll put a link in here when I start. I need something to keep me occupied for the next 14 months :eek:

Good Morning Everyone!! Flooding rains hit us over night and wi continue as the day goes on. But the good news is I am on Vacation!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Now I have to get packed before I leave on Sunday.

Have a wonderful time, hope the rain dies down :hug:

Becx N Gav
10-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Becx, we just showed up for the pictures. :)

Thanks Jen :thumbsup2

mainegal
10-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Lyn, hearing that should motivate me to get my lazy and expanding butt back on the wii/treadmill...it's been a while :sad2:

I am still not sure how I do it. I wake up earlier than I used to, stumble into some clothes and out the door. I have missed three or four days in nine weeks!

Good luck!

lindsey clare
10-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Shame you didn't make the meet - was there a thread? I really need to go back and check up on the boards to see what I missed! At least you still got to meet them :thumbsup2
I tell you the Dis is very addictive, I really missed it when we were away.

well, i didn't join the DIS boards until after I met Pete and Walt. we had been planning our trip to the States for a while though and i am a huuuuge researcher/planning dork, so i don't know why i didn't join earlier!

but yeah i wouldn't have known anyone at the meet, and i had a birthday party on that day anyway. it's funny now though cause i am the big DIS-er and my husband Tim is not - he said he thinks online boards are boring! :scared1: :eek:

Becx N Gav
10-11-2009, 07:25 AM
well, i didn't join the DIS boards until after I met Pete and Walt. we had been planning our trip to the States for a while though and i am a huuuuge researcher/planning dork, so i don't know why i didn't join earlier!

but yeah i wouldn't have known anyone at the meet, and i had a birthday party on that day anyway. it's funny now though cause i am the big DIS-er and my husband Tim is not - he said he thinks online boards are boring! :scared1: :eek:

It took me a while to sign up and get a board name after lurking on the boards :rotfl:
I'm sure your DH Tim will find your Dis time very useful - esp. when you are on the cruise and you know everything and loads of people ;) There are so many things I would never have known about, I'm so glad I found the boards and the Podcast :lovestruc

Becx N Gav
10-12-2009, 06:50 AM
Morning everyone :thumbsup2

Happy Monday (if it can ever be happy :lmao:)

Just noticed I need to update my count down's - I wish I had more than one :sad1:

jeanigor
10-12-2009, 07:34 AM
Happy Monday (isn't that a paradox?)

Happy Columbus Day to my American friends!!
Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian ones!!
Happy Health and Sports Day to my Japanese ones, too!!

Happy _____ to anyone else celebrating a holiday that I don't know about.:grouphug:

14 months until Unmitigated Fun on a Boat, 2.0!!!

Becx N Gav
10-12-2009, 07:40 AM
Happy Monday (isn't that a paradox?)

Happy Columbus Day to my American friends!!
Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian ones!!
Happy Health and Sports Day to my Japanese ones, too!!

Happy _____ to anyone else celebrating a holiday that I don't know about.:grouphug:

14 months until Unmitigated Fun on a Boat, 2.0!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

From wikipedia -

October 12 is also a holiday in the following countries:

Equatorial Guinea – Independence Day (from Spain, 1968)
Malawi – Mother's Day
Spain – National Day
Columbus Day (traditionally) – United States.
El Dia de la Raza – Latin America.
French Republican Calendar – Chanvre (Hemp) Day, twenty-first day in the Month of Vendémiaire
Brazil – Children's Day and the day of Our Lady of Aparecida (National Religious holiday).
United States – Freethought Day
Canada – Thanksgiving Monday

And this one I've never heard of :confused3 but sounds like fun :woohoo:

United Kingdom – National Coming Out Day (one day later than other countries)

katscradle
10-12-2009, 09:42 AM
Good morning everyone!
I have been hanging out on the DAP thread, sorry.
I am so looking forward to 2.0.
However I am getting excited, we will be in WDW for DAP in 50 days! :yay:
Then after the winter here is almost done we will be on our ABD tour!
I can't wait. :dance3:
Then the big one, yes the party of all parties 2.0!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

klam_chowder
10-12-2009, 09:53 AM

Cool, how are you getting on with it? I found my nails were too long and I had to use the side of my fingers :lmao: DH has the Toy Story Mania app which is fun - he's good at a couple of games and I am good at others so we're getting there between us!

:lovestruc :love: :cloud9: It's funny I didn't really know what all the hype was about until I actuall got one - sure I played with it at the Apple Stores but I was, like, cool, so what? :confused: Well, now I know :worship: :worship: It's like an ipod, you don't really understand it til you get one. :goodvibes

I had a blackberry a couple of 'phones' ago, and my last phone had the Internet on it, but WOW!!! The iPhone is amazing...the fact that it also makes calls is just an incidental :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Looking fwd to your TR, Bex! And I can totally see Gav rockin' out on the drum set :rockband: :rotfl:

I have missed three or four days in nine weeks!

:cheer2: :woohoo: :cheer2:

okay, today I'll do something other than bake brownies :rotfl2: :lmao:

mla1977 - Thx a mint for sharing what else is out there. :thumbsup2 I listened to the podcast you were on while I was cleaning up the garden this weekend. I listened to a couple of episodes to give them the benefit of the doubt - some cute things like the Pyramid - but it's really not my speed. :rolleyes1 I take it you were Megan ;) you sounded fab! :goodvibes

cheers,

Becx N Gav
10-13-2009, 06:13 AM

Looking fwd to your TR, Bex! And I can totally see Gav rockin' out on the drum set :rockband: :rotfl:

cheers,

Drum kit is great :thumbsup2 although I keep hitting the bits around the pads :rolleyes1 He also suprised me with TSM for the Wii - I really like it, I did get stuck on the training bit in the quick play mode but then realised you had to play it through in the story mode first (it said in the manual!)

Happy Tuesday all - it's lovely and sunny here but soo flipping cold :cold:

kymickeyfan717
10-13-2009, 06:37 AM
Good Morn all - hope all have a great Tuesday. It's turning a little chilly here today - more rain on the way for us. I have seen enough rain to last awhile but it figures we get more.:lmao:

tlcoke
10-13-2009, 08:52 AM
Good Morn all - hope all have a great Tuesday. It's turning a little chilly here today - more rain on the way for us. I have seen enough rain to last awhile but it figures we get more.:lmao:

Morning Kathy & Everyone!!

I think the rains followed me to Texas. I hope they don't follow me to Florida later this week, I would like to see some sun for a change.

I like you have seen enough rain to last until, next year. But at least it is not SNOW yet

klam_chowder
10-13-2009, 09:22 AM
Happy Tuesday folks :wave2:

Bex: glad the rock set's a good time :cool1: ...we've had fun with it at our friend's house - we should get one too so we won't be so bad when we're over there :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Tracey - just noticed your ticker says 2 days to your solo trip - have a fab time! :yay:

Going to see the national tour of Avenue Q tonite - taking our friends who haven't seen it before. Hope it compares to the Broadway version :cool2: Should still be fun :goodvibes

cheers,

jeanigor
10-13-2009, 09:37 AM
Morning fellow cruisers!!! In just 61 weeks, we will be shoring up to Castaway Cay...some of us to run/walk the island...some to find a perfect chaise along the beachfront...

Ah why can't time go by any faster??????

Becx N Gav
10-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Morning fellow cruisers!!! In just 61 weeks, we will be shoring up to Castaway Cay...some of us to run/walk the island...some to find a perfect chaise along the beachfront...

Ah why can't time go by any faster??????

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Good to know :thumbsup2 I'm sure time will fly, we'll look back at the end of the cruise and go where did the last 14 months go :confused3 :lmao:

jeanigor
10-13-2009, 05:00 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Good to know :thumbsup2 I'm sure time will fly, we'll look back at the end of the cruise and go where did the last 14 months go :confused3 :lmao:

The answer will be "The last 14 months were in the 26 threads of PCC 2.0 chatter...." :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Becx N Gav
10-13-2009, 05:11 PM
The answer will be "The last 14 months were in the 26 threads of PCC 2.0 chatter...." :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:lmao: Yup :rotfl:

lindsey clare
10-13-2009, 06:19 PM
In just 61 weeks, we will be shoring up to Castaway Cay...some of us to run/walk the island...some to find a perfect chaise along the beachfront...

or both, right? :cool2:

Becx N Gav
10-14-2009, 03:50 AM
Morning everyone :wave:

Happy Hump Day :yay:

kymickeyfan717
10-14-2009, 06:26 AM
Morning all for a very Wet Louisville. It's raining again. What does Mother Nature have against us - we have seen too much rain lately.....??:rolleyes:

jeanigor
10-14-2009, 08:44 AM
or both, right? :cool2:

You know it. I plan on both. And perhaps parasailing again. But most certainly with a fruit cool drink in my hand.:goodvibes

klam_chowder
10-14-2009, 09:18 AM
Happy podcast day folks! :wave2:

Even the national tour of Avenue Q was still :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Shock to me tho...DH wanted to take me out for dessert afterwards and the couple of places we tried were closed :eek: :scared1: :faint: Misery of living in the 'burbs :sad2:

cheers,

Becx N Gav
10-14-2009, 09:38 AM
You know it. I plan on both. And perhaps parasailing again. But most certainly with a fruit cool drink in my hand.:goodvibes

I think I may try snorkelling! I intend on spending more time on CC this time, in May we really only went to the party then back to the boat :scared1: but that was because we had our Palo brunch that day :goodvibes

jeanigor
10-14-2009, 10:12 AM
I think I may try snorkelling! I intend on spending more time on CC this time, in May we really only went to the party then back to the boat :scared1: but that was because we had our Palo brunch that day :goodvibes

I'm not sure how much time I will actually spend in the water. I'm not a water person. And the temperature of the ocean might be a tad chilly. But then again, when we swim here, the water isn't exactly warm either....:scratchin

sshaw10060
10-14-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm not sure how much time I will actually spend in the water. I'm not a water person. And the temperature of the ocean might be a tad chilly. But then again, when we swim here, the water isn't exactly warm either....:scratchin

Come on Todd. You're not worried about a little shrinkage are you?

DVCsince02
10-14-2009, 03:19 PM

:rotfl:
Got the episode of Seinfeld in my head now.:happytv: "I was in the pool!"
:rotfl:

OKW Lover
10-14-2009, 03:21 PM
Come on Todd. You're not worried about a little shrinkage are you?:scared1:

jeanigor
10-14-2009, 04:03 PM

Just the opposite. I am kinda like a sponge. I get poofy in water. How exactly can I keep my girlish figure if I go and do something like that?:confused3

Becx N Gav
10-14-2009, 04:36 PM
Just the opposite. I am kinda like a sponge. I get poofy in water. How exactly can I keep my girlish figure if I go and do something like that?:confused3

:lmao: SpongeTodd

DH will keep you company at the bar I'm sure - he's not a big fan of swimming or water too ;)

jeanigor
10-14-2009, 04:43 PM

DH will keep you company at the bar I'm sure - he's not a big fan of swimming or water too ;)

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Sponge Todd Square Pants.
Who wears a tiara for all to see?

(Sorry that's about all of the song I know / am able to stomach.):happytv:

tiggerbell
10-14-2009, 05:00 PM
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Who wears a tiara for all to see?

http://images.photo1.walgreens.com/232323232%7Ffp43367%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B% 3EWSNRCG%3D323563%3C%3B%3C%3B324nu0mrj

georgemoe
10-14-2009, 05:18 PM
OMG Becx! SpoungeTodd is a hoot! :lmao:

lindsey clare
10-14-2009, 06:51 PM
Becx you must try snorkelling! it is so magical. i'm keen to swim with the stingrays myself!

DVCsince02
10-14-2009, 07:54 PM
If nautical nonsense is something you wish,
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Sponge Tooooooooooooodd Squarrrrrrrrrrrrre Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants!

mainegal
10-14-2009, 09:45 PM
I will be most happy to try snorkling and looking for other adventures to join.

mainegal
10-14-2009, 09:49 PM
I am at my Mom's hosue clearing out close to fifty years of accumulated stuff. Way too much stuff. Many trips to Goodwill. This is really hard work! Then all activity stops when we get to some interesting personal papers.

I miss my time chatting on the boards, but have been too busy. "See you" when I am back home in a week.

Becx N Gav
10-15-2009, 05:29 AM
OMG Becx! SpoungeTodd is a hoot! :lmao:

It just came to me ;) Like it was meant to be!

Becx you must try snorkelling! it is so magical. i'm keen to swim with the stingrays myself!

I have done it before in Key Largo - I stayed on the top of the water though, I thought I was likely to drown if I tried going under :fish:

If nautical nonsense is something you wish,
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Sponge Todd Square Pants
Sponge Tooooooooooooodd Squarrrrrrrrrrrrre Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants!

It's just perfect :lmao:

I will be most happy to try snorkling and looking for other adventures to join.

Yey, you can come with me, as I said I think I may need a buddy incase I go under :rotfl: Although we were really far out and the waves were quite high so maybe if we're in the bay bit where it's calmer I'll be ok!

Becx N Gav
10-15-2009, 05:30 AM
http://images.photo1.walgreens.com/232323232%7Ffp43367%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B% 3EWSNRCG%3D323563%3C%3B%3C%3B324nu0mrj

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/SpongeBob-SquarePants-p80.jpg

Becx N Gav
10-15-2009, 05:52 AM
I am at my Mom's hosue clearing out close to fifty years of accumulated stuff. Way too much stuff. Many trips to Goodwill. This is really hard work! Then all activity stops when we get to some interesting personal papers.

I miss my time chatting on the boards, but have been too busy. "See you" when I am back home in a week.

:hug:Hope you are getting on ok? I can imagine how difficult it can be going through someones possessions. I helped out my Dad after my Granddad passed away and my Nan had to move. Luckily they had a small house and most things were taken to go in my Nan's new place.

Hope to 'see you' soon!

Becx N Gav
10-15-2009, 05:53 AM
Good morning everyone! Nearly Friday again :woohoo:

kymickeyfan717
10-15-2009, 06:29 AM
Good morning all - one more day to the weekend :thumbsup2

klam_chowder
10-15-2009, 01:37 PM

I have done it before in Key Largo - I stayed on the top of the water though, I thought I was likely to drown if I tried going under :fish: ....Although we were really far out and the waves were quite high so maybe if we're in the bay bit where it's calmer I'll be ok!

We had Palo that day too...the commando plan was a bit much for DH: get off the boat first thing to do the run while he heads to SB; meet to return to the boat to get cleaned up for Palo brunch; head to back to SB to snorkel; head to Heads Up bar to party :faint: I think the rushing caused DH to say he didn't think the Palo brunch was special :scared1: :sad2:

This time I promised him, we'll take it easy and spend more time on the beach, snorkeling, etc. :rolleyes1 The water is very calm and shallow for a very long stretch. Not sure which sites you did in Key Largo - we snorkelled in John Pennekamp State Park and Key West and both had conditions that were incomparably more challenging than SB.

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/SpongeBob-SquarePants-p80.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: He's even wearing the right colors!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Heading over to some friends for dinner & flick tonite...hope the boyz didn't choose something :scared1: :scared1: I'll frost some devils food cake cupcakes I made earlier this week (and froze) to bring over. :goodvibes

cheers,

Becx N Gav
10-15-2009, 02:25 PM

We had Palo that day too...the commando plan was a bit much for DH: get off the boat first thing to do the run while he heads to SB; meet to return to the boat to get cleaned up for Palo brunch; head to back to SB to snorkel; head to Heads Up bar to party :faint: I think the rushing caused DH to say he didn't think the Palo brunch was special :scared1: :sad2:

This time I promised him, we'll take it easy and spend more time on the beach, snorkeling, etc. :rolleyes1 The water is very calm and shallow for a very long stretch. Not sure which sites you did in Key Largo - we snorkelled in John Pennekamp State Park and Key West and both had conditions that were incomparably more challenging than SB.

Heading over to some friends for dinner & flick tonite...hope the boyz didn't choose something :scared1: :scared1: I'll frost some devils food cake cupcakes I made earlier this week (and froze) to bring over. :goodvibes

cheers,

DH didn't enjoy Palo because of the heat :guilty: I'd love to do it again but would want him to come too.
Wow you guys were busy :scared1:

Good to know the snorkelling won't be too tricky :thumbsup2 I'm happy on top of the water but with a snorkel in my mouth I don't seem to be able to hold my breath :rotfl: I also have a bit of a fear of drowning as a friend once pushed me under with a snorkel and I got a lung-full :headache:

I wish we could invite you over some time - your cakes and pavlova sound amazing popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: Hope you have a good night and that they have picked a good film!

sshaw10060
10-15-2009, 05:02 PM
The first time I took Pam snorkeling she almost drowned me when a little squid swam up to her and wouldn't leave. Mind you she had a life jacket and I didn't.

Thought I would give an update on my FIL. He is doing well and is due for his last chemo in a few weeks right before we head out for our St. Croix cruise. He can't wait. I think the thought of the cruise is keeping him going.

lindsey clare
10-15-2009, 07:28 PM
I have done it before in Key Largo - I stayed on the top of the water though, I thought I was likely to drown if I tried going under :fish:

oh good! i know the feeling, it can be a bit scary. i am an okay swimmer but i was more scared of sharks and big fish coming to eat me. totally ridiculous when you're within a reef but i never said i was rational! :confused3:rotfl:

lindsey clare
10-15-2009, 07:33 PM

see this is my problem - i know i'm going to want to do EVERYTHING. i really want to do the run, but i also want to snorkel, see the stingrays, do Palo brunch (if it's available), etc. not to mention any DIS events that might be on!

mla1977
10-15-2009, 09:52 PM
I was just going to comment about the fact that we are still on Thread 1 of PC 2.0, but we're almost there!

I was the Megan on the Disney Pyramid. The one thing I learned from my experience was that I need to visit Disneyland more often.

jeanigor
10-15-2009, 09:55 PM
see this is my problem - i know i'm going to want to do EVERYTHING. i really want to do the run, but i also want to snorkel, see the stingrays, do Palo brunch (if it's available), etc. not to mention any DIS events that might be on!

Normally Palo brunch is only on the day at sea. Pete and the gang set up something special for our group. He did say however that it would be impossible to do that again....

lindsey clare
10-15-2009, 11:39 PM
well, that's one less thing to try and get to on CC day :)

jeanigor
10-15-2009, 11:48 PM
well, that's one less thing to try and get to on CC day :)

By the way, what time is it where you are...I assume it is Friday evening...(11:48 pm on Thursday, October 15, 2009 here.)

lindsey clare
10-16-2009, 01:42 AM
toddy, it is currently 4.44pm and the afternoon is dragging on soooooooo slowly. as friday arvos tend to do!

Becx N Gav
10-16-2009, 05:07 AM
toddy, it is currently 4.44pm and the afternoon is dragging on soooooooo slowly. as friday arvos tend to do!

Ah, so you guys are 10 hours ahead of us in the UK? That makes sense that a 14 hour flight arrives a day after you left?! But coming back it's about the same time as you leave - I think :confused: :dance3: It's too early in the morning for things like this!

How many time zones does Australia have?

Also wondering if they still show Neighbours over there? I don't think it's as popular over here any more, they moved it from the BBC to another channel, same as they did with Home and Away (but that was always the 'other' soap anyway!)

Becx N Gav
10-16-2009, 05:08 AM
Happy Friday people :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

So what's everyone doing this weekend?

Becx N Gav
10-16-2009, 05:14 AM
The first time I took Pam snorkeling she almost drowned me when a little squid swam up to her and wouldn't leave. Mind you she had a life jacket and I didn't.

Thought I would give an update on my FIL. He is doing well and is due for his last chemo in a few weeks right before we head out for our St. Croix cruise. He can't wait. I think the thought of the cruise is keeping him going.

I can understand your wifes reaction - I like seeing the little fishies but do not want contact :crazy2: :scared:

I do hope your FIL's treatment continues to work, we found with Gav's Mum that she kept on going when she had a goal :hug:
I hope the cruise is fantastic :grouphug: :cloud9:

Becx N Gav
10-16-2009, 05:14 AM
So is that 5 pages to go now :confused3

:surfweb:

lindsey clare
10-16-2009, 05:42 AM
Ah, so you guys are 10 hours ahead of us in the UK? That makes sense that a 14 hour flight arrives a day after you left?! But coming back it's about the same time as you leave - I think :confused: :dance3: It's too early in the morning for things like this!

How many time zones does Australia have?

Also wondering if they still show Neighbours over there? I don't think it's as popular over here any more, they moved it from the BBC to another channel, same as they did with Home and Away (but that was always the 'other' soap anyway!)
that sounds about right. flights and timezones confuse me so much! :confused:

we have three timezones in Australia - Eastern (from Tasmania all the way up the East coast), Central (roughly Adelaide up to Darwin) and Western (Western Australia). but there's four when we have daylight savings going on (e.g. now) because crazy Queensland don't do daylight savings!

of course we still have Neighbours! and H&A. i watch them both :lmao:

Becx N Gav
10-16-2009, 06:41 AM
that sounds about right. flights and timezones confuse me so much! :confused:

we have three timezones in Australia - Eastern (from Tasmania all the way up the East coast), Central (roughly Adelaide up to Darwin) and Western (Western Australia). but there's four when we have daylight savings going on (e.g. now) because crazy Queensland don't do daylight savings!

of course we still have Neighbours! and H&A. i watch them both :lmao:

Wow, you barely get 3 timezones across Europe as a continent! Makes you realise what a tiny little island the UK is :eek: Hard to beleive we once 'conquered' the world (after being invaded a few times ourselves :rotfl:) - apparently a flag stuck in the ground was a good way of claiming ownership :lmao:

Am I right in thinking that Paul Robinson made a return in recent years (I probably haven't seen it for getting on 10 years now :scared1:) ? Has anyone else returned from the 'dead' like Harold did? :laughing:

klam_chowder
10-16-2009, 09:59 AM
TGIF folks :wave2:

Good to know the snorkelling won't be too tricky I'm happy on top of the water but with a snorkel in my mouth I don't seem to be able to hold my breath I also have a bit of a fear of drowning as a friend once pushed me under with a snorkel and I got a lung-full

I wish we could invite you over some time - your cakes and pavlova sound amazing Hope you have a good night and that they have picked a good film!

Saying I'm a very weak swimmer is generous :blush: so I just float on top too. Dive??? :eek: :scared1: :faint: While everyone snorkelling finds those vests annoying, I :love: it and always inflate it so much I have to crane to get my head in the water at first :lmao: DH is :sad2: when we start, telling me what I won't believe, "You don't need to blow it up that much!!!" :rotfl2: Actually we're going to snorkel on our own at Acapulco and Huatulco so I'm going to buy my own lifevest soon ;)

We watched Pitch Black - pre-quel to Chronicles of Riddick...it was okay, liked the latter better. :3dglasses

Ahh, you're so kind!!! It'd be a blast to hang out...if you ever have the itch to see one of the 7 wonders of the world just let me know :rolleyes: I promise to make you guys :cake: and we've got great American pub grub here (but not the UK bangers & mash, ploughman's lunch)...popcorn::

Great to hear your FIL's doing well Scott :thumbsup2 pixiedust: for the rest to go smoothly and for a wonderful and well deserved cruise for y'all :grouphug:

It's very doable if you don't have the Palo brunch in there! :lmao: As TT said, you won't have to worry about that on the 2.0. Meeting up to get back on the ship from SB and then going back to SB is a really big time suck cuz you have to transfer on the tram, walk to the next tram station, and then wait for another tram to get it to SB. :rolleyes1

Tomorrow we're making our annual trek to Pumpkinville - yes that's what it's called! :rotfl: - it has all things pumpkin: donuts, sundaes, butter, ice cream, muffins, bread, fudge, cannons, 1000 lbs versions, okay you get the idea now, right? :lmao:

First we pick our way thru their 7 acre pumpkin patch and carefully choose my "jack" which I hope to turn into "Cindy" this year :lmao: By the time we've finally found the right one, DH is ready to queue for snacks :rotfl2:

Make it a great weekend all! :goodvibes

cheers,

SamIAm21
10-16-2009, 11:08 AM
Well, my October trip is now complete as I'm sure you can see by my ticker below! Needless to say, I'm in full post trip depression and have over a year to wait until December 2010. I need to start doing some serious planning. And did y'all see the cool new changes taking place on the Wonder?? There's a small blurb on the new disney blog.

C'mon December 2010! :banana:

Becx N Gav
10-16-2009, 02:03 PM
Ahh, you're so kind!!! It'd be a blast to hang out...if you ever have the itch to see one of the 7 wonders of the world just let me know :rolleyes: I promise to make you guys :cake: and we've got great American pub grub here (but not the UK bangers & mash, ploughman's lunch)...popcorn::

Tomorrow we're making our annual trek to Pumpkinville - yes that's what it's called! :rotfl: - it has all things pumpkin: donuts, sundaes, butter, ice cream, muffins, bread, fudge, cannons, 1000 lbs versions, okay you get the idea now, right? :lmao:

First we pick our way thru their 7 acre pumpkin patch and carefully choose my "jack" which I hope to turn into "Cindy" this year :lmao: By the time we've finally found the right one, DH is ready to queue for snacks :rotfl2:

Make it a great weekend all! :goodvibes

cheers,

Ha, I'd love to try your cake :lovestruc My fave pub grub is toad in the hole popcorn:: Yummy! I wish they did that at the Rose and Crown - with baked beans :cloud9:

Pumpkinville sounds like a great time! Make sure you take a pic of your lantern! Have a great day!

Well, my October trip is now complete as I'm sure you can see by my ticker below! Needless to say, I'm in full post trip depression and have over a year to wait until December 2010. I need to start doing some serious planning. And did y'all see the cool new changes taking place on the Wonder?? There's a small blurb on the new disney blog.

C'mon December 2010! :banana:

I know what you mean but it will be here really quick (that's what I keep telling myself anyway :rotfl:), seriously as soon as Christmas and New Year are over it will fly by. I've already made a list of all the stuff I must do! Including stuff we have never done and things I love. I've also been thinking of places to eat - dinners, lunches and snacks! DH will make a list too and we can see if we've chosen the same places :laughing:
:hug: hoping you get over the depression soon.

The new bits on the Wonder look great, I bet the view from up top will be cool! We loved the coffee in the Cove Cafe :thumbsup2

lindsey clare
10-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Am I right in thinking that Paul Robinson made a return in recent years (I probably haven't seen it for getting on 10 years now :scared1:) ? Has anyone else returned from the 'dead' like Harold did? :laughing:
yes Paul is back. he wavers between ultra evil and kinda nice these days :laughing:
noone else has come back from the dead.... yet.

Becx N Gav
10-17-2009, 05:01 AM
yes Paul is back. he wavers between ultra evil and kinda nice these days :laughing:
noone else has come back from the dead.... yet.

I'm guessing he's the only Robinson (old school anyway) that's left! I love how soaps have characters that are good one minute, bad the next, then good again and the others don't seem to remember the bad stuff :lmao:

I loved your DH's call in message - for I minute I thought he had recorded Pete and Walter :thumbsup2

I went to pick up our photopass CD from Fed Ex yesterday (we had a card through the door as they tried to deliver it during the day on Thursday) and I had called on Thursday night to ask them to leave it at the depot, however they tried to deliver it again and now I'm going to have to wait until Monday to pick it up :sad2: Muppets :headache:

Have a great weekend :wave:

sshaw10060
10-17-2009, 07:03 AM
]Tomorrow we're making our annual trek to Pumpkinville - yes that's what it's called! :rotfl: - it has all things pumpkin: donuts, sundaes, butter, ice cream, muffins, bread, fudge, cannons, 1000 lbs versions, okay you get the idea now, right? :lmao:

Sounds like a place I would love. I love anything made with pumpkin. My wife calls it an obsession.

lindsey clare
10-17-2009, 07:18 AM
I loved your DH's call in message - for I minute I thought he had recorded Pete and Walter :thumbsup2

haha, he is a right smartypants isn't he? i don't think anyone found it as funny as he did... well maybe Pete ;)

k5jmh
10-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Who is ready??

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/podcast_cruise/k5jmh/IMG_9280.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/podcast_cruise/k5jmh/IMG_9267.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/podcast_cruise/k5jmh/IMG_9240.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/podcast_cruise/k5jmh/IMG_9651.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/podcast_cruise/k5jmh/IMG_9656.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/podcast_cruise/k5jmh/IMG_9644.jpg

OKW Lover
10-18-2009, 12:38 PM
Who is ready??

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/podcast_cruise/k5jmh/IMG_9280.jpg

So ready. :goodvibes

Val & I have actually been considering another cruise in Jan/Feb. :sail:

DVCsince02
10-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Me!

MerriePoppins
10-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Meet ya at the ship!!! :car:

georgemoe
10-18-2009, 09:00 PM
Ready, willing, and thirsty! :)

A.Mickey
10-19-2009, 12:15 AM
Beyond ready, and it hasn't even snowed yet! :scared1::sad2:

Becx N Gav
10-19-2009, 02:46 AM
Who is ready??

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/podcast_cruise/k5jmh/IMG_9240.jpg

You can see my hand - holding the camera :lmao: and my camera bag with the fat Mickey on it :thumbsup2

Becx N Gav
10-19-2009, 02:49 AM
Morning all - another week closer :cool1:

Hope everyone has a good day - or at least as good as a Monday can be :rotfl:

krissy2803
10-19-2009, 02:58 AM
You can see my hand - holding the camera :lmao: and my camera bag with the fat Mickey on it :thumbsup2

I have that same fat Mickey! He rotates with whatever bag I am using so he is always with me. :thumbsup2

Miss you guys! :guilty:
Krissy

Becx N Gav
10-19-2009, 05:29 AM
I have that same fat Mickey! He rotates with whatever bag I am using so he is always with me. :thumbsup2

Miss you guys! :guilty:
Krissy

Miss you too :hug: Say Hi to Bob :wave:

I'll mail you some pics as soon as we get the photopass CD - hopefully tonight :thumbsup2 Do you remember the guy that offered to take our pic in Germany - that one's really good :banana:

Oh, and I love all those fat characters they do, we've got a cuddley Pooh, Mickey and Donald too - I really want a Jack Skellington one and they had some gorgeous Christmas Pooh and friends ones :lovestruc (although DH already thinks we have too many - which we do! and our house is crowded enough as it is :crowded:)

CinderellasSister
10-19-2009, 06:54 AM
Morning Everyone!! Happy Monday!

k5jmh
10-19-2009, 07:20 AM
Morning Folks!! We are another day closer!!!

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww335/k5jmh/Deck.jpg

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww335/k5jmh/STB_9283.jpg

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww335/k5jmh/IMG_9270.jpg

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww335/k5jmh/IMG_9374.jpg

k5jmh
10-19-2009, 07:28 AM

I was wondering who that was on the other side of the pole. I could not remember.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Becx N Gav
10-19-2009, 07:37 AM
I was wondering who that was on the other side of the pole. I could not remember.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I was incognito (sp?) :lmao:

I love all your pics though :lovestruc if I turn on the heating full blast and get Gav to mist me with warm water I can almost feel like I'm there :cloud9:

DVCsince02
10-19-2009, 07:50 AM
I love all your pics though :lovestruc if I turn on the heating full blast and get Gav to mist me with warm water I can almost feel like I'm there :cloud9:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

k5jmh
10-19-2009, 07:53 AM
I love all your pics though if I turn on the heating full blast and get Gav to mist me with warm water I can almost feel like I'm there
I knew it could not be Gav, because he towers over me.

See below standing to the right of Gav. I feel short next to him and I am 1.85 meters tall!!

http://gallery.me.com/jeffval/100264/podcastcruise-group/web.jpg?ver=12527801800001

Becx N Gav
10-19-2009, 08:36 AM
I knew it could not be Gav, because he towers over me.

See below standing to the right of Gav. I feel short next to him and I am 1.85 meters tall!!

http://gallery.me.com/jeffval/100264/podcastcruise-group/web.jpg?ver=12527801800001

:rotfl: :rotfl:

You'll give him a complex ;)

I'm actually better with heights in imperial (feet and inches) than metres and cm's! I don't know why the UK can't decide one way or the other - maybe because they want to annoy everyone - the Europeans who are all metric and the Americans who are all imperial :lmao:

So you're about 6 foot and a bit? Gav is 6' 2 or 3 (taller than me anyway).

He was very proud of himself being in the middle there :lmao:

Kevin actually suprised me with his height, I'm fairly tall but I felt like a kid again looking up at him :rotfl:

klam_chowder
10-19-2009, 12:34 PM

My fave pub grub is toad in the hole :cloud9:

Had to look that one up...OMG...that sounds delish - I can almost cardiac-out just looking at it! :rotfl2:

Sounds like a place I would love. I love anything made with pumpkin. My wife calls it an obsession.

Maybe you can relate then: For me October is...

- DQ Pumpkin Pie Blizzard
- Tim Horton's Pumpkin donuts
- Olive Garden Pumpkin cheesecake
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Here's some weird stuff from Pumpkinville:

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu57/klam_chowder/IMG_8396.jpg

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu57/klam_chowder/IMG_8393.jpg

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu57/klam_chowder/IMG_8400.jpg

lindsey clare: heard your DH's voicemail...that was great! :thumbsup2

Mike: :love: the pics!! esp the hidden mickey one!!! :worship: Seeing all the pics made me crack a big one :goodvibes

So you're about 6 foot and a bit? Gav is 6' 2 or 3 (taller than me anyway). Kevin actually suprised me with his height, I'm fairly tall but I felt like a kid again looking up at him :rotfl:

I thought Gav was standing on something...:eek: he's really tall! I don't want to hear you talking about feeling short, Missy! :headache: :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

cheers,

lindsey clare
10-19-2009, 07:29 PM
where are you in that photo, becx? it's like playing Where's Wally ;)

DisneyKevin
10-19-2009, 11:44 PM
Ok folks....Podcast Cruise 2.o part 1 has reached it's end.

Please look for the new and improved Podcast Cruise 2.0 part 2.0.

I'm locking this section now.