PDA

View Full Version : What a "Wonder"-ful World! PTR....is leaving for the most Magical place on Earth!

Pinky166
05-16-2009, 11:14 AM
Well I thought it was about time I got my act together & get on with my Pre Trip Report.....so make yourself comfy & let the planning begin!!! :cool1:

The Cast:

Me = Claire (will be 34 at time of trip :eek:)
DH = Lee (will be 35 at time of trip)

http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/pinky_276/Dec%2008%20trippie/IMG_8887.jpg

This will be our 6th Trip to the "Place where the Magic happens", our last one being in December 2008 when we had a fantastic 17 nights & our first experience at Christmastime in WDW. :santa:

I should point out that December was supposed to be our last trip to WDW for a while as we both want to travel to other countries. However last August when they announced Free Dining & 40% off I decided to just have a little look at the pricing. Lee was lying on our sofa having broken a bone in his hand the day before & was dosed up to the eyeballs on strong pain killers when I discovered the amazing prices! :worship: So what is a girl to do? She should get her unconcious husband to agree to another trip of course! :rotfl2: Lee really isn't a big Disney fan & just goes along with it to please me :lovestruc but he managed to murmur a "thats a good price" & I had it booked within seconds before he had time to come to his senses. :lmao: :cool1: :woohoo:

I booked 14 nights at Old Key West with Free Dining & a 14 day park hopper but within a few days I had managed to persuade hubby that we should do a short cruise whilst we are there to see if we like it. :rolleyes1 With that in mind I changed our Disney UK booking to 13 nights at Old Key West with Free Dining & a 21 day park hopper followed by a 4 night Cruise on the "Wonder" & how rude would it be if we came back off the cruise & just came home? :teeth: A little bit more persuading got me 4 more nights staying at SSR (AHEM - :rolleyes1 ;) - more on that later!) when we disembark....so in total we have an amazing 21 nights in Disney Heaven!!! :cloud9:

Fast forward to 2009 as I didn't do any other planning last year (other than booking our flights & paying in full for the cruise when the $ was 2 for 1! :yay:) as I wanted to have something to look forward to when we got back from our December trip to help combat those Post Disney Blues. Once Christmas & New Year were behind us I started to plan, there were one or two things we missed in December due to us both being ill, me the first half of the trip & Lee the second half. :headache: The main one being a trip to the Kennedy Space Center, we have never been before & although I could take it or leave it I think Lee would enjoy it so that is a definate for September.

Other things that I have booked so far are the Hilton Gatwick Hotel for the night before the flight, I got a great deal using Tesco Club Card Vouchers thanks to a thread from Joh (Wilma-bride) :thumbsup2. I also booked the car park at Gatwick when BCP had an early booking offer on, 23 days parking for 109!! I've also rented a car for 10 days with Alamo (at the Swan/Dolphin). So everything is booked & paid for in full, most of the spending money is loaded onto our FairFx Cards, I just want to get a few $$$ in cash. Now I am sitting back waiting for the September hours & the ADR window to open up. :rolleyes:

I'll leave it there for now & will post my plans & adr's in the next day or so...

wickesy
05-16-2009, 11:28 AM
Sounds great so far Claire. Love the thought of you taking advantage of your 'high' husband to book it in the first place, and then thinking it would be 'rude' to fly straight home after the cruise. :lmao:

I'm sure you will love SSR, it's a lovely resort and we had a great time there last month. :thumbsup2

Beth__WDW23/6/02
05-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Lee was lying on our sofa having broken a bone in his hand the day before & was dosed up to the eyeballs on strong pain killers when I discovered the amazing prices! So what is a girl to do? She should get her unconcious husband to agree to another trip of course!

Great way of booking a holiday :thumbsup2:lmao:
Sounds like a great holiday planned :) Can't wait to read more.:banana:

bombhead444
05-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Looks like you have another great trip planned.:thumbsup2

I know what you mean about the post disney blues i always need our next hol booked so i have something to look forward to once were back to normality.

I hope your both going to be well for this trip and enjoy the space center.:)

jen_uk
05-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Sounds like a great trip :thumbsup2 Love the fact you got your hubby to agree while drugged up, must try that on dh :lmao:

The Fetherstons
05-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Oooh wow Claire your plans sound great:thumbsup2
It is coming around so quick:cool1:, hope to see you there:thumbsup2for a meet, drinkie shop etc:thumbsup2
We have 12 days before we can start ADRs, the only one I have booked so far is T Rex:banana:

irongirlof12
05-17-2009, 03:01 AM
sounds fantastic :thumbsup2

Tillybud
05-17-2009, 04:45 AM
sounds great and I love the fact you took advantage of your dh's situation ;) can't wait to hear some more :goodvibes

Pegasus928
05-17-2009, 05:04 AM
Are us blokes really that easy to take advantage of :scared1:

Remind me to never get dosed up on pain killers if my DW is ever planning anything. Sounds like us fellas need our wits about us at all times.

Great trip in the making. Hope it all goes to plan.

Can't wait to hear if DH breaks his foot between now and then and you end up staying on an extra couple of weeks to do Disneyland Calafornia, followed by a short hop over to Hong Kong

mandymouse
05-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Your plans sound great Claire :thumbsup2 You're going to love the Disney Wonder ::yes::

wicket2005
05-17-2009, 10:11 AM
Lovely to hear all about your plans and hope you are both well on this holiday, fingers crossed. It is a shame we are not there at the same time because I would have tried to meet up. At least I can point you in the direction of all the best Pandora shops when I do my report.:thumbsup2

CustardTart
05-17-2009, 10:11 AM
Can't believe I missed this, Claire!!! Hope Richard and I can meet up with you and Lee whilst we're in the World together!!! And I agree with Mandy - you are going to LURVE the Wonder... :goodvibes :cloud9: :lovestruc

natalielongstaff
05-17-2009, 10:46 AM
great pre-trip Claire :cool1:

jjk
05-17-2009, 11:56 AM
all sounds great Claire :thumbsup2

mark&sue
05-17-2009, 12:21 PM
What an amazing trip you have planned. I so loved our Disney cruise and of SSR is my most fav. disney resort.

hope you have a great time

susan

Pinky166
05-17-2009, 01:19 PM
Sounds great so far Claire. Love the thought of you taking advantage of your 'high' husband to book it in the first place, and then thinking it would be 'rude' to fly straight home after the cruise. :lmao:

I'm sure you will love SSR, it's a lovely resort and we had a great time there last month. :thumbsup2

I am so mean aren't I.....but it works. :rotfl2:

More to come about SSR. Watch this space! ;)

Great way of booking a holiday.

Sounds like a great holiday planned :) Can't wait to read more.:banana:

Thanks Beth.

Looks like you have another great trip planned.

I know what you mean about the post disney blues i always need our next hol booked so i have something to look forward to once were back to normality.

I hope your both going to be well for this trip and enjoy the space center.:)

Thanks. :thumbsup2

I didn't think I would suffer with the "PDB's" when I came home in December as we already had this trip booked but I still did. :sad2: :confused3

I really hope we aren't ill again this time. :scared1:

Sounds like a great trip :thumbsup2 Love the fact you got your hubby to agree while drugged up, must try that on dh :lmao:

It worked really well - good luck. :thumbsup2

Oooh wow Claire your plans sound great:thumbsup2
It is coming around so quick:cool1:, hope to see you there:thumbsup2for a meet, drinkie shop etc:thumbsup2
We have 12 days before we can start ADRs, the only one I have booked so far is T Rex:banana:

Thanks Kerry. It will soon be here. :cool1:

It would be great to meet up. :thumbsup2 We will have to cross check our plans & see if anything matches up as I think we only have 2 or 3 days that cross over.

sounds fantastic :thumbsup2

Thanks Andrea. :)

Pinky166
05-17-2009, 01:30 PM
sounds great and I love the fact you took advantage of your dh's situation ;) can't wait to hear some more :goodvibes

Thanks for reading. :)

Are us blokes really that easy to take advantage of :scared1:

Remind me to never get dosed up on pain killers if my DW is ever planning anything. Sounds like us fellas need our wits about us at all times.

Great trip in the making. Hope it all goes to plan.

Can't wait to hear if DH breaks his foot between now and then and you end up staying on an extra couple of weeks to do Disneyland Calafornia, followed by a short hop over to Hong Kong

:rotfl2: Sorry if I've scared you Kenny but ::yes:: you should keep your wits about you at all times. :lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I love that idea, maybe I should assist him in breaking his foot. ;)

Your plans sound great Claire :thumbsup2 You're going to love the Disney Wonder ::yes::

Thanks Mandy - I can not wait to get on the ship! :banana::banana::banana:

Lovely to hear all about your plans and hope you are both well on this holiday, fingers crossed. It is a shame we are not there at the same time because I would have tried to meet up. At least I can point you in the direction of all the best Pandora shops when I do my report.:thumbsup2

It is a shame Bev but I am glad you will be reporting on the Pandora situation. :goodvibes

Can't believe I missed this, Claire!!! Hope Richard and I can meet up with you and Lee whilst we're in the World together!!! And I agree with Mandy - you are going to LURVE the Wonder... :goodvibes :cloud9: :lovestruc

Thanks hun! We will definately have to meet up. Have you decided on MNSSHP yet?

great pre-trip Claire :cool1:

all sounds great Claire :thumbsup2

Thank you both for reading. :flower3:

What an amazing trip you have planned. I so loved our Disney cruise and of SSR is my most fav. disney resort.

hope you have a great time

susan

Thanks Susan. I can not wait for the cruise, I am just hoping it doesn't go too fast....but if it does then I guess I will have to try and get hubby to agree to another one.

raph_b
05-18-2009, 04:06 AM
Sounds like another amazing trip you've got planned Claire :) I hope you and Lee manage to avoid getting ill this time round!

I think you'll be there for my 30th birthday :) (I thought 30 sounded old but 34 :lmao: )

And I love the fact you've managed to get a cheeky cruise and 4 nights at SSR added on as a bonus! Tell us more.............

CustardTart
05-18-2009, 06:54 AM
...Thanks hun! We will definately have to meet up. Have you decided on MNSSHP yet?
No not yet, Claire! I really need to sit down and discuss a whole host of holiday things with DH but life just seems to keep getting in the way... :sad2: He's away at the mo and won't be able to take anything I say onboard as he's distracted by work issues. I will let you know as soon as I get to speak with him properly... :hug: FWIW I'm leaning towards the MNSSHP as it'll be on our doorstep... :thumbsup2

gemmybear83
05-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Lovely pre trip Claire - and I am sure you are really looking forward to your stay at "SSR"!;)

CustardTart
05-18-2009, 04:53 PM
We will definately have to meet up. Have you decided on MNSSHP yet?

Hun, can you remind me when you are going to the MNSSHP???? Spoke to the lovely Mr CustardTart this evening and he sounded keener on that than our alternative plans so we'd be thinking of September 11th - is that when you guys are going...?

Pinky166
05-19-2009, 02:49 AM
Sounds like another amazing trip you've got planned Claire :) I hope you and Lee manage to avoid getting ill this time round!

I think you'll be there for my 30th birthday :) (I thought 30 sounded old but 34 :lmao: )

And I love the fact you've managed to get a cheeky cruise and 4 nights at SSR added on as a bonus! Tell us more.............

You cheeky thing! 34 isn't that old is it???? Mind you I do feel more like 84 today as I am so tired!

More to follow later today hopefully....;)

Lovely pre trip Claire - and I am sure you are really looking forward to your stay at "SSR"!;)

Thanks Gem. ;););)

Hun, can you remind me when you are going to the MNSSHP???? Spoke to the lovely Mr CustardTart this evening and he sounded keener on that than our alternative plans so we'd be thinking of September 11th - is that when you guys are going...?

Yes me dear! We are going 11th & 25th! :banana:

CustardTart
05-19-2009, 03:11 AM
You cheeky thing! 34 isn't that old is it???? Mind you I do feel more like 84 today as I am so tired!

34 is sooo not old!!! But that is coming from someone who's going to be 46 in just over 4 weeks... :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

...Yes me dear! We are going 11th & 25th! :banana:
Nice one!!! :thumbsup2 Will get my hands on tickets for the 11th... :goodvibes

Pinky166
05-19-2009, 03:20 AM
34 is sooo not old!!! But that is coming from someone who's going to be 46 in just over 4 weeks... :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Nice one!!! :thumbsup2 Will get my hands on tickets for the 11th... :goodvibes

That makes me feel better! :lmao: :rotfl: Only joking you don't look a day over 45. ;) No seriously I would never have thought you were in your forties from your photos. :goodvibes .....mind you I recall you posting somewhere the other day that you are a whizz with the old photoshop. :p :laughing:;):hug:

Yay!!!! Shame we won't be able to have an alcoholic drink though!! :eek:

CustardTart
05-19-2009, 03:31 AM
That makes me feel better! :lmao: :rotfl: Only joking you don't look a day over 45.....mind you I recall you posting somewhere the other day that you are a whizz with the old photoshop. :p :laughing:;):hug:

OMG!!! I didn't actually reveal that, did I??? So much for Photoshop being my personal secret weapon against the signs of aging... :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Pinky166
05-19-2009, 03:35 AM
OMG!!! I didn't actually reveal that, did I??? So much for Photoshop being my personal secret weapon against the signs of aging... :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: Nothings safe on here Karen....it can always be used against you!!! ;)

Do you take requests? I would like to be a size 10 in my pics please! :lmao:

CustardTart
05-19-2009, 03:36 AM
Yay!!!! Shame we won't be able to have an alcoholic drink though!! :eek:
No, but my DH can always embarrass everyone by asking a CM (any CM) for the wine list!!! ;) :rotfl: :thumbsup2

Years ago, we were having lunch in Tony's and he asked for the wine list. The server gave him such a look - like a cross between pitying and dirty - before saying "There will be no alcohol in the Magic Kingdom! Sir!!!" It's now family legend and every so often DH likes to have had a boozy beverage before making his way to MK and shouting "There's alcohol in here now, Walt!!!" :rolleyes1

CustardTart
05-19-2009, 03:42 AM
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: Nothings safe on here Karen....it can always be used against you!!! ;)

Do you take requests? I would like to be a size 10 in my pics please! :lmao:

Babe, can't help you there - my skills are more to do with blurring rather than minimising!!! :rotfl2: In fact, the only way I know of making myself look smaller in photos is to cut me out!!! But I can make a pre-cut out face look ten years younger!!! ;)

Pinky166
05-19-2009, 04:00 AM
No, but my DH can always embarrass everyone by asking a CM (any CM) for the wine list!!! ;) :rotfl: :thumbsup2

Years ago, we were having lunch in Tony's and he asked for the wine list. The server gave him such a look - like a cross between pitying and dirty - before saying "There will be no alcohol in the Magic Kingdom! Sir!!!" It's now family legend and every so often DH likes to have had a boozy beverage before making his way to MK and shouting "There's alcohol in here now, Walt!!!" :rolleyes1

:lmao: :rotfl2:

LOL!!!! Oh god what are we letting ourselves in for! Lee & Richard are really going to embarrass us!

Babe, can't help you there - my skills are more to do with blurring rather than minimising!!! :rotfl2: In fact, the only way I know of making myself look smaller in photos is to cut me out!!! But I can make a pre-cut out face look ten years younger!!! ;)

Ok cutting me out of them all works for me! ;)

jackieleanne
05-19-2009, 04:20 AM
Great pre-trippie and I love how you got DH to agree to the trip. :goodvibes

Snowy-girls
05-19-2009, 05:20 AM
Claire,your trip sounds fantastic :thumbsup2.I still remember your pm saying that you took advantage of poor Lee :hug: when he was 'high' :sad2:.
Clever girl :lmao::thumbsup2.
I can't believe how quick it has all come around,i am so looking forward to reading all about it when you return and i will be keeping everything crossed that neither of you are ill this time :wizard:.x.

Pinky166
05-19-2009, 09:32 AM
Great pre-trippie and I love how you got DH to agree to the trip. :goodvibes

Thanks for reading. :thumbsup2

Claire,your trip sounds fantastic :thumbsup2.I still remember your pm saying that you took advantage of poor Lee :hug: when he was 'high' :sad2:.
Clever girl :lmao::thumbsup2.
I can't believe how quick it has all come around,i am so looking forward to reading all about it when you return and i will be keeping everything crossed that neither of you are ill this time :wizard:.x.

:laughing: I am sneaky. ;)

I can't believe that was back in August....time flies!

I really hope we aren't ill again too. :rolleyes:

Pinky166
05-20-2009, 04:28 AM
Thank you all for reading along.

Here are the plans I have made so far, all though I should say they have changed many times already & I am sure they will change again once the park hours are released! :laughing: Anyway for now they are as follows:

Sun 6th Sept: Overnight stay at the Hilton Gatwick.

Mon 7th Sept: Flight (Virgin PE), Magical express to OKW, unpack & either counter service or Olivias?

Tue 8th Sept: I am sure as usual we will be wide awake by 4 am :eek: so we will head to Hollywood Studios for opening & stay until mid afternoon. The plan is to head over to the boardwalk & grab some lunch, we may try ESPN as we haven't eaten there before. After lunch we will pop over to the Dolphin to collect our hire car then drive to Walmart/Publix to pick up some essentials....Alcohol! ;) Not sure where we will eat this evening yet?

Weds 9th Sept: The plan is to head to Kennedy Space Center today, then in the evening pop to DTD for dinner at Raglan Road & probably a bit of shopping. :yay:

Thurs 10th Sept: Epcot today! Hoping to book Chefs de France for lunch & were thinking of trying Teppan Edo for dinner....but I am not convinced.

Fri 11th Sept: After drooling over some pics on here we are going to go to IHOP for breakfast this morning & then to either Prime Outlets or Mall at Millenia for a little shopping. :woohoo: Afterwards we will relax for a while at OKW before heading to Magic Kingdom for our first ever MNSSHP!!!! :dance3:

Sat 12th Sept: Animal Kingdom is the choice for today, we will have a counter service lunch then I am not sure where we will go for dinner tonight. :confused3 I am having so much difficulty choosing from all the yummy menu's.

Sun 13th Sept: Today will be Seaworld!! Dinner at the Yachtsmen Steakhouse tonight....we had a bad experience here in December (bad service & Lee had bad food) but I am going to give it another go as it gets great reviews.

Mon 14th Sept: Shop, Shop & more shopping!!!! We will probably go to the Florida Mall & either Prime outlets or Mall at Millenia today.

Tues 15th Sept: I want to book the Backstage Magic tour for today. Then I am hoping to get an ADR for Le Cellier tonight followed by either Illuminations or hop over to DHS for Fantasmic.

Weds 16th Sept: I have left a spare day here so we may head over to Typhoon Lagoon or just relax in the resort. Late afternoon we will head to DTD for some shopping & dinner at Raglan Road again (we are limited with choice as not that many restaurants at DTD are on the DDP) or we may just go to Wolfgang Puck Express & use up some CS credits.

Thurs 17th Sept: Off to Busch Gardens today! :yay: Hopefully I won't get stopped for speeding again this time though. :laughing: We will stop off on the way back for dinner offsite. I am currently thinking of trying Ruby Tuesdays but once again I keep changing my mind on this one?

Continued below....

fizz13
05-20-2009, 05:18 AM
Hi Claire,
sorry I missed this up till now, no idea where my head is at sometimes:confused3 wow 21 nights!! them is some very clever tactics girl, may have to borrow them when i get back from this trip to persuade OH we need another one:lmao: will be looking forward to all the upcoming plans:goodvibes

Pinky166
05-20-2009, 05:21 AM
Fri 18th Sept: We will head back to either Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom for a few hours this morning, we will decide on the day. In the afternoon we will be returning the car to the Dolphin & grab a late lunch/early dinner at Beaches & Cream before going to DTD to see La Nouba.

Sat 19th Sept: Get the bus to DHS again, have lunch at Sci Fi & stay at park until after Block Party Bash, head back to the resort to pack our cases. May go over to DTD to grab some dinner not sure yet.

Sun 20th Sept: I am so excited about this day!!!!! :hyper: :banana: :cheer2: We are checking out of OKW & into the WONDER for our first ever cruise! :cloud9: Obviously we don't know what our dining rotation will be but wherever we eat I am sure it will be fab!!! We will spend the afternoon exploring the ship & attending the sailaway party! :banana:

Mon 21st Sept: This is our Nassau Day! We will be getting a taxi over to Atlantis on Paradise Island. Where we plan to spend the day at the resort reminiscing :lovestruc as we got married there in 2001. :love: Oh how we looked so young:

http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/pinky_276/Sept%2009%20trippie/CNV00014.jpg http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/pinky_276/Sept%2009%20trippie/CNV00002.jpg
(Sorry for the quality, they are scanned pics)

Tues 22nd Sept: Castaway Cay day!!! pirate: We will spend the day snorkelling, relaxing & drinking cocktails!! :beach: :cloud9:

Weds 23rd Sept: At Sea today! I am hoping to book dinner at Palo's and possibly a spa treatment - not sure yet!

Thurs 24th Sept: Time to disembark! :sad: However this is where I will have to reveal a little surprise to Lee.....I have upgraded our last 4 nights to the POLY!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: So we will board the bus to the Poly not SSR! We will drop our luggage off & check in but I am sure our room won't be ready that early so we will have a look around the resort & then head to DTD for lunch at T-Rex. No plans for the evening but possibly pop to MK or watch Wishes from the beach at the Poly?

Fri 25th Sept: I am hoping to get an ADR at Ohana's for breakfast. Again no plans for today just relax at the resort in preparation for tonight ~ our 2nd MNSSHP!!! :goodvibes

Sat 26th Sept: Epcot all day today for the International Food & Wine Festival!! Our first time. :thumbsup2

Sun 27th Sept: Kona Cafe for breakfast & either back to IF&WF or maybe DHS. This is our last night & I want to book California Grill (never been here before) so we can watch Wishes. :cloud9:

Mon 28th Sept: Pack & check out, head over to Magic Kingdom for the last few hours. Then back to the Poly to catch the magical express bus back to the airport! :sad:

Well that's it for now folks. I can book my ADR's in about 4 weeks so I will let you all know what I get & of course any changes I make! ;)

wicket2005
05-20-2009, 06:00 AM
Sounds good Claire.

I can remember reading about you getting pulled over by the police in December. I would have been scared stiff.:scared1:

CustardTart
05-20-2009, 06:43 AM
...LOL!!!! Oh god what are we letting ourselves in for! Lee & Richard are really going to embarrass us!

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: TBH I'm used to it by now but I'm willing to offer incentives that may ensure good behaviour... ;) How about any embarrassing shenanigans and we will have to be treated to new Pandora bracelets - and I'm talking about the 14kt gold one!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Bet we wouldn't hear a peep!!! :rolleyes1

CustardTart
05-20-2009, 06:59 AM
Claire, I don't know what you were thinking but you left one or two things out!!!

Weds 9th Sept: The plan is to head to Kennedy Space Center today, then in the evening pop to DTD for dinner at Raglan Road & probably a bit of shopping. Ensure red carpet in situ at BLT for arrival of Dick& Kaz...

Fri 11th Sept: After drooling over some pics on here we are going to go to IHOP for breakfast this morning & then to either Prime Outlets or Mall at Millenia for a little shopping. :woohoo: Afterwards we will relax for a while at OKW before heading to Magic Kingdom for our first ever MNSSHP. We will be chaperoned by Dick & Kaz in full Cap'n Jack/Liz Swann regalia!!!

Sat 12th Sept: Animal Kingdom is the choice for today, we will have a counter service lunch then I am not sure where we will go for dinner tonight. :confused3 I am having so much difficulty choosing from all the yummy menu's. See Dick & Kaz off on their journey to Port Canaveral. Drive to the Port and re-lay red carpet...

Sat 19th Sept: Get the bus to DHS again, have lunch at Sci Fi & stay at park until after Block Party Bash, head back to the resort to pack our cases. May go over to DTD to grab some dinner not sure yet. Head to VWL with red carpet and get everything ready for the arrival of Kaz & Sophie. Ensure special order hunky bell service guys are there to help with their luggage and have Lee on standby in case one of them cannot make it...

Fri 26th Sept: Epcot all day today for the International Food & Wine Festival!! Our first time. Meet up with Kaz & Sophie and prop them up as drink their way around the World!!!

Sat 27th Sept: Kona Cafe for breakfast & either back to IF&WF or maybe DHS. This is our last night & I want to book California Grill (never been here before) so we can watch Wishes. :cloud9: Wave goodbye to Kaz & Sophie as they leave WDW and the Sunshine State. Hold back the tears and shop for more Pandora charms...

You will see I have made the necessary amendments... ;) :rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

CustardTart
05-20-2009, 07:05 AM
Sun 20th Sept: I am so excited about this day!!!!! :hyper: :banana: :cheer2: We are checking out of OKW & into the WONDER for our first ever cruise! :cloud9: Obviously we don't know what our dining rotation will be but wherever we eat I am sure it will be fab!!! We will spend the afternoon exploring the ship & attending the sailaway party! :banana:

Sun 21st Sept: This is our Nassau Day! We will be getting a taxi over to Atlantis on Paradise Island. Where we plan to spend the day at the resort reminiscing :lovestruc as we got married there in 2001. :love: Oh how we looked so young:

http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/pinky_276/Sept%2009%20trippie/CNV00014.jpg http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww11/pinky_276/Sept%2009%20trippie/CNV00002.jpg
(Sorry for the quality, they are scanned pics)

Hun, you've included Sunday twice.That won't get you an extra day onboard the Wonder, you know... :sad2:

And such gorgeous pics!!! :lovestruc I hope your trip to Atlantis is an especially magical day for you both... :cloud9: :bride: :groom: :flower3:

Pinky166
05-20-2009, 07:22 AM
Sounds good Claire.

I can remember reading about you getting pulled over by the police in December. I would have been scared stiff.:scared1:

:lmao: I was! I think thats why he let me off as I was shaking so much!

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: TBH I'm used to it by now but I'm willing to offer incentives that may ensure good behaviour... ;) How about any embarrassing shenanigans and we will have to be treated to new Pandora bracelets - and I'm talking about the 14kt gold one!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Bet we wouldn't hear a peep!!! :rolleyes1

That's a fab idea! Lee will zip his mouth totally shut!

Pinky166
05-20-2009, 07:28 AM
Claire, I don't know what you were thinking but you left one or two things out!!!

You will see I have made the necessary amendments... ;) :rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That's hilarious!!!!

I thought you were going to be arranging the red carpet & champagne for us at the Poly???? :confused3 As for propping you & Sophie up around The world? I was relying on you to do that for me? ;) I have a feeling Lee would leave us to it! :laughing:

I'll tell Lee he is going to be a hunky bell service for the day! I probably won;t be able to post his response on the family board though. :teeth:

Are you & Richard really going to dress up? We don't know whether to or not?

Pinky166
05-20-2009, 07:32 AM
Hun, you've included Sunday twice.That won't get you an extra day onboard the Wonder, you know... :sad2:

And such gorgeous pics!!! :lovestruc I hope your trip to Atlantis is an especially magical day for you both... :cloud9: :bride: :groom: :flower3:

Ohhhhh I was hoping we could do Sunday twice! :rotfl: Thanks for pointing that out when I got to the end I was confused as I thought we left on Monday not Tuesday. DOH!

Thanks hun, we can't wait to spend the day there. I may try & book the restaurant where we had our wedding meal with the family, it would be lovely to have lunch there.

thelittlemermaid83
05-20-2009, 09:22 AM
Just found your PTR Claire :)

Sounds like your going to have a fab trip, fingers crossed you and Lee don't fall ill again :hug:

Chilly
05-20-2009, 09:23 AM
Sounds like a wonderful trip

jackieleanne
05-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Your plans sound great. :goodvibes

mandymouse
05-20-2009, 10:58 AM
Claire, you're plans sound fab, especially these (except for the snorkelling though ;) )

Tues 22nd Sept: Castaway Cay day!!! pirate: We will spend the day snorkelling, relaxing & drinking cocktails!! :beach: :cloud9:

You're going to love the Disney Cruise ::yes:: and don't forget to video embarking the ship when they announce your name - it's a special moment :)

CustardTart
05-20-2009, 12:43 PM
...You're going to love the Disney Cruise ::yes:: and don't forget to video embarking the ship when they announce your name - it's a special moment :)

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

Pinky166
05-20-2009, 02:11 PM
Claire, you're plans sound fab, especially these (except for the snorkelling though ;) )

You're going to love the Disney Cruise ::yes:: and don't forget to video embarking the ship when they announce your name - it's a special moment :)

Thanks Mandy. When do they announce your name? I have heard it mentioned on here before but wasn't sure exactly when they do it?

CustardTart
05-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Once it's your time to board, Claire you walk through the Mickey Ears-shaped doorway in the terminal, have your KTTW card swiped, get your pic taken by the photographers and then walk onto the Wonder...

As you step aboard, a cast member asks your name and announces you with a microphone!!! And all the cast members (and other cruisers if they're like me) stand around clapping!!! It's so cool!!! And it gets me ever time... :cloud9:

CustardTart
05-21-2009, 04:43 AM
Hey Claire, had you thought about renewing your vows on the Wonder??? I remember when we were docked in Nassau last year this was the backdrop...
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s84/cheztaylor/Cruise%202008/IMGP0091.jpg

...to Deck 7 (where they do the ceremonies)...
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s84/cheztaylor/Cruise%202008/IMGP0094.jpg

Just thought it would be kinda apt for you guys... :lovestruc

Pinky166
05-21-2009, 06:36 AM
Once it's your time to board, Claire you walk through the Mickey Ears-shaped doorway in the terminal, have your KTTW card swiped, get your pic taken by the photographers and then walk onto the Wonder...

As you step aboard, a cast member asks your name and announces you with a microphone!!! And all the cast members (and other cruisers if they're like me) stand around clapping!!! It's so cool!!! And it gets me ever time... :cloud9
:

Oh how exciting!!!! Thanks for that Karen. :yay:

Hey Claire, had you thought about renewing your vows on the Wonder??? I remember when we were docked in Nassau last year this was the backdrop...
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s84/cheztaylor/Cruise%202008/IMGP0091.jpg

...to Deck 7 (where they do the ceremonies)...
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s84/cheztaylor/Cruise%202008/IMGP0094.jpg

Just thought it would be kinda apt for you guys... :lovestruc

It crossed my mind ages ago but I didn't even think about doing it whilst docked in Nassau. :upsidedow How did you go about arranging yours? Do Disney have a website with options & pricing?

Another thing that I stopped me is we've only been married 8 years....isn't it just the celebs that renew their vows after a week. :lmao: Mind you saying that we have been together for 17 years....which just dawned on me is more of my lifetime with him than without! :eek:

CustardTart
05-21-2009, 06:55 AM
...It crossed my mind ages ago but I didn't even think about doing it whilst docked in Nassau. :upsidedow How did you go about arranging yours? Do Disney have a website with options & pricing?
Here's a link! (http://www.disneyweddings.go.com/site/vow/cru/start/index.jsp) The cost of an onboard VR is $1500 OR you can do it at Castaway Cay for $2500 - that wasn't an option when we did ours. :rolleyes: If I remember rightly, I rang them up to see if there was availability for the sailing - I think they only have two slots for VRs... :goodvibes

...Another thing that I stopped me is we've only been married 8 years....isn't it just the celebs that renew their vows after a week. :lmao: Mind you saying that we have been together for 17 years....which just dawned on me is more of my lifetime with him than without! :eek:
Awww!!! :hug: I don't think it matters about marriage duration TBH and 17 years together is amazing anyway!!! :worship:

I wish we'd done it earlier as it was just so much beeping fun and it would have been nice when the kiddiwinks were little!!! I loved it so much... :cloud9:

We're definitely going to renew all over again for our 30th (2012) tho' possibly on land (mind you Castaway Cay counts as land, right?!) and with the family... :lovestruc

Pinky166
05-21-2009, 07:27 AM
Here's a link! (http://www.disneyweddings.go.com/site/vow/cru/start/index.jsp) The cost of an onboard VR is $1500 OR you can do it at Castaway Cay for $2500 - that wasn't an option when we did ours. :rolleyes: If I remember rightly, I rang them up to see if there was availability for the sailing - I think they only have two slots for VRs... :goodvibes

Awww!!! :hug: I don't think it matters about marriage duration TBH and 17 years together is amazing anyway!!! :worship:

I wish we'd done it earlier as it was just so much beeping fun and it would have been nice when the kiddiwinks were little!!! I loved it so much... :cloud9:

We're definitely going to renew all over again for our 30th (2012) tho' possibly on land (mind you Castaway Cay counts as land, right?!) and with the family... :lovestruc

Thanks hun. I am off to have a little lookie. ;)

CustardTart
05-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Sorry, Claire - me again! Seems I can't leave you alone at the moment!!! :goodvibes Not only that BUT it's completely 100% :offtopic:...

Moments ago I received an email from Kuoni featuring a hotel called Atlantis, the Palm. So it looks just like the Atlantis...
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s84/cheztaylor/General%20PIcs/atlantis_thepalm.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s84/cheztaylor/General%20PIcs/dolphin.jpg

...and has all the features (leap of faith, the enormous aquarium) but it's in Dubai!!!

Did you know anything about this?? Anyway, it seemed to me that would be a perfect vow renewal venue for guys that had married at the Bahamas one so I just had to share... :rolleyes1

wicket2005
05-21-2009, 10:32 AM
Claire, I know you were thinking about buying Lee a netbook for his birthday or for September, just received an email from Stuff which has a short video review on 3 netbooks (that come with contracts). Thought you may be interested in it.

http://stuff.tv/Video/Free-on-contract-netbooks/Vidcasts/

Pinky166
05-21-2009, 11:38 AM
Did you know anything about this?? Anyway, it seemed to me that would be a perfect vow renewal venue for guys that had married at the Bahamas one so I just had to share... :rolleyes1

Yes I did hun. I knew about it a few years ago when they decided to build it, I found out as one of my friends owned a property on the Palm.

I would love to stay there if & when we go back to Dubai. :thumbsup2 It looks gorgeous, I saw a programme on tv a while back when it opened. LUSH!!!!

I have been looking at the vow renewals & although I would love to do it (as a surprise) I think maybe in a few years on our next cruise.....fingers crossed.

Pinky166
05-21-2009, 11:40 AM
Claire, I know you were thinking about buying Lee a netbook for his birthday or for September, just received an email from Stuff which has a short video review on 3 netbooks (that come with contracts). Thought you may be interested in it.

http://stuff.tv/Video/Free-on-contract-netbooks/Vidcasts/

Thanks so much for that Bev. I am off to have a look now. :thumbsup2

thelittlemermaid83
05-21-2009, 01:23 PM
I'm coming in your suitcase Claire ;)

scottish mum
05-21-2009, 01:35 PM
what great plans. We went on the 8th sept last year and the weather and crowds were brill.

Snowy-girls
05-27-2009, 07:37 AM
Claire you're plans sound absolutley amazing-i am jealous :goodvibes.
I love your wedding photo's,Lee has really changed.x.

Pinky166
05-28-2009, 06:21 AM
I'm coming in your suitcase Claire ;)

LOL....I will have two empty one's going out but none coming back! ;)

what great plans. We went on the 8th sept last year and the weather and crowds were brill.

Thanks for reading.

We have been 5 times previously in September due to fab weather & low crowds. Fingers crossed this will be the same.

Claire you're plans sound absolutley amazing-i am jealous :goodvibes.
I love your wedding photo's,Lee has really changed.x.

Thanks Michelle. Lee looks so young in our wedding pics....see what be married to me for 8 years has done to him. LOL! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Snowy-girls
06-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Thanks Michelle. Lee looks so young in our wedding pics....see what be married to me for 8 years has done to him. LOL! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Poor,poor man :sad1: :rotfl: :goodvibes.x.

TotallyAngelic
06-05-2009, 09:35 AM
WOW - it all sounds absolutely amazing - you will love your cruise - we did our first one last year and were immediately and irretrievably hooked! I am looking forward to reading all about your adventures - gorgeous wedding photos btw!

fizz13
06-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Hi hun,
just got all caught up and yep i am sooo jealous right now:lmao: your wedding photos are gorgeous and you and lee are gonna have the most amazing time. cant wait to hear all about it:cloud9:

saratogagirl
06-06-2009, 04:02 AM
It all sounds wonderful, what lovely plans you have, you are going to love the Wonder so much.

Pinky166
06-06-2009, 12:54 PM
Poor,poor man :sad1: :rotfl: :goodvibes.x.

Hey don't take his side! ;)

WOW - it all sounds absolutely amazing - you will love your cruise - we did our first one last year and were immediately and irretrievably hooked! I am looking forward to reading all about your adventures - gorgeous wedding photos btw!

Thank you for your lovely comments. I can not wait to cruise! :yay:

Hi hun,
just got all caught up and yep i am sooo jealous right now:lmao: your wedding photos are gorgeous and you and lee are gonna have the most amazing time. cant wait to hear all about it:cloud9:

Thanks Claire. :hug:

It all sounds wonderful, what lovely plans you have, you are going to love the Wonder so much.

Thanks Jules - I am getting so excited!

I have been playing around with my plans for the last few days now that the hours are out and suprisingly I haven't changed much yet but I can start booking my adr's on Tuesday so I am sure things will change then. I will update when the first 10 days are booked! :thumbsup2

LC30
06-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Your trip sounds like so much fun! 21 days!! The longest I've ever been to WDW was 7 days and it definitely was not enough. I'm quite envious of your itinerary and to have 2 nights of MNSSHP. Love it. We went last year and had the best time. We ran out of time to do everything we wanted and DS was exhausted by 10:15. The parade was great! We're planning on going the 18th this time.

You are really going to enjoy the Wonder. When we first got on for the first time this May, it was the most amazing feeling. See you on the boat!

Pinky166
06-07-2009, 02:58 AM
Your trip sounds like so much fun! 21 days!! The longest I've ever been to WDW was 7 days and it definitely was not enough. I'm quite envious of your itinerary and to have 2 nights of MNSSHP. Love it. We went last year and had the best time. We ran out of time to do everything we wanted and DS was exhausted by 10:15. The parade was great! We're planning on going the 18th this time.

You are really going to enjoy the Wonder. When we first got on for the first time this May, it was the most amazing feeling. See you on the boat!

Thanks for reading Linda! I can't wait to see you on the boat. :cool1: We haven't been to MNSSHP before so I am making up for lost time by going twice. ;)

3 months today & we will be flying over the pond! :dance3:

Gaynor
06-07-2009, 03:55 AM
Fab trip you've got planned.

You're going to love the cruise. Castaway Cay has got to be the best place I have ever visited :love:

Looking forward to hearing all about it :)

Snowy-girls
06-07-2009, 07:47 AM
Hey don't take his side! ;)

Someone has to :goodvibes :laughing:.Love your new avatar by the way :cutie:.x.

Pinky166
06-07-2009, 08:22 AM
Someone has to :goodvibes :laughing:.Love your new avatar by the way :cutie:.x.

He isn't here to defend himself I suppose....he is too busy on holiday without me. :sad: :rolleyes:

Thanks I thought it was time for a change of avatar pic & the only photos I have on the laptop are of the doggies. :thumbsup2

Snowy-girls
06-07-2009, 08:24 AM
He isn't here to defend himself I suppose....he is too busy on holiday without me. :sad: :rolleyes:

Thanks I thought it was time for a change of avatar pic & the only photos I have on the laptop are of the doggies. :thumbsup2

Oh i did'nt know you were on your own+where has loverboy swanned off to without you :mad: :laughing:.x.

Pinky166
06-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Oh i did'nt know you were on your own+where has loverboy swanned off to without you :mad: :laughing:.x.

He has gone to Turkey for a week with 2 friends - playing golf everyday! :sad1: Left me home alone with the pups.

LC30
06-07-2009, 09:08 AM
Thanks for reading Linda! I can't wait to see you on the boat. :cool1: We haven't been to MNSSHP before so I am making up for lost time by going twice. ;)

3 months today & we will be flying over the pond! :dance3:

BTW, will you be checking on the DIS while you are here? I was wondering if you might be able to let me know when the parades for the MNSSHP might be?

Ever been to Texas? We'll have to bring you something that is uniquely from here.

Snowy-girls
06-07-2009, 09:13 AM
He has gone to Turkey for a week with 2 friends - playing golf everyday! :sad1: Left me home alone with the pups.

Right take back all that sympathy i dished out for him-nasty nasty man :lmao: :goodvibes .If only i was closer i could have popped in for a Baileys+a chat :thumbsup2.x.

Pinky166
06-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Right take back all that sympathy i dished out for him-nasty nasty man :lmao: :goodvibes .If only i was closer i could have popped in for a Baileys+a chat :thumbsup2.x.

:rotfl2: Yes - i deserve all the sympathy not him! He just better bring me something nice home with him. ;)

Yeah that would have been good. We could have had a bottle or two of Baileys! x :laughing:

Pinky166
06-07-2009, 10:13 AM
BTW, will you be checking on the DIS while you are here? I was wondering if you might be able to let me know when the parades for the MNSSHP might be?

Ever been to Texas? We'll have to bring you something that is uniquely from here.

I will probably pop on once orf twice as I plan to take my laptop. I will try to remember to post the MNSSHP times but you may need to PM me if I forget. :thumbsup2

No I have never been to Texas, would love to one day though. :goodvibes I am planning to bring some UK themed gifts for my FE friends.

Pinky166
06-09-2009, 08:42 AM
:woohoo: :yay: WOO HOO!!!! :yay: :woohoo:

Ok it's time for an update!

Yesterday I managed to book dinner & brunch at Palo for our cruise! :yay: :yay: :yay: I am so happy about that after hearing so many wonderful things about it!!!! :cool1: I also booked a Spa treatment for both of us. :thumbsup2

Today after a very stressful start I have managed to book the first 10 days of my ADR's this morning!!! It was a nightmare as I got straight through this morning to be told that the system had been upgraded overnight but it wasn't working so to call back in a few hours. :headache: At which point I wanted to cry. Why does things like this always happen to me? :rolleyes:

Anyhow after feeling sick for the next 90 mins & trying calling back two or three times (ish) :rolleyes1 to no avail. Finally I managed to get through & was able to start making them. Phew!!! We got all the way through them & at the end when she processed them & gave me all the reservation numbers there were two missing. :scared: I then spent the next 35 mins on hold whilst she tried everything she could & had help from others to secure the last two....thankfully she managed it! :worship: :cheer2: I am so lucky to have got everything I wanted for the first 10 days & now feel I can relax a bit as I only need to call for one per day. (Fingers crossed still)

Anyway I have booked the following so far:
Le Cellier
Narcoosee's
Yachtsmen Steakhouse
Chefs de France (lunch)
Teppan Edo
Olivias x 2
Sci Fi
Planet Hollywood

I have already booked T-Rex & Raglan Road too.

Still to book:
Ohana brekkie
Kona Brekkie & lunch
California Grill
Le Cellier

I also booked the Backstage Magic Tour aswell this morning & a few surprises along the way for Lee! ;)

I am so excited today! I can't wait for Lee to get back from Turkey tonight so I can tell him all about it - well most of it! :dance3:

Chilly
06-09-2009, 08:50 AM
Thats great news :thumbsup2

jjk
06-09-2009, 09:31 AM
fantastic news Claire, glad you got everything you wanted :thumbsup2

CustardTart
06-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Well done, Claire! :goodvibes

wicket2005
06-09-2009, 03:20 PM
So pleased that you got the ADRs you wanted and look forward to reading all about them later in the year. I hope Lee got back okay

gemmybear83
06-09-2009, 03:35 PM
:goodvibes So glad you managed to get your ADRS Claire

Pinky166
06-09-2009, 05:15 PM
So pleased that you got the ADRs you wanted and look forward to reading all about them later in the year. I hope Lee got back okay

Thanks Bev. No he is still stuck in Turkey - 3 hours & counting, they haven't even told them whats happening. :mad::sad2:

fizz13
06-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Hi Claire,
sorry Lee hasnt made it home yet and really hope he gets home soon:hug: Well done on the ADRs, i know that anxious feeling very well. i had to keep saying to myself "Its only food":lmao:hope you get everything else you want xx

jockey
06-10-2009, 01:15 AM
Your plans sound great :)

Natasha&Matt
06-10-2009, 02:36 AM
:goodvibes Sounds Great Claire mmm what i would do for Ohana Breakfast right now hehe!!

Cant wait till Nov/Oct gunna be so many trip reports ;)

Pinky166
06-10-2009, 02:48 AM
:goodvibes Sounds Great Claire mmm what i would do for Ohana Breakfast right now hehe!!

Cant wait till Nov/Oct gunna be so many trip reports ;)

We have never been to Ohana's - I am so looking forward to it! :yay:

Snowy-girls
06-10-2009, 05:17 AM
We have never been to Ohana's - I am so looking forward to it! :yay:

Fantastic news Claire-so glad you got what you wanted :cool1:.
You are going to love Ohana's-we did :thumbsup2.We had our first skillet brought out with our eggs,bacon,sausage,pots,biscuits then when we had eaten that we asked for more sausage,bacon+eggs+it was brought out within 2mins.Emily wanted toast+jam-you will see a pattern forming of this in my trippie,and when i asked our server she brought out 6 slices of toast for her+some mini packs of jam :thumbsup2.Juice was constantly filled+and 2nds of Mickey waffles all round-apart from Chloe who got 3rds :eek:.Character interaction was fantastic :cool1:.

p.s is Lee back yet :confused3.x.

mandymouse
06-10-2009, 05:49 AM
I'm so pleased that you got the ADR's that you wanted Claire ~ you're going to love O'hanas, it's my fave breakfast :thumbsup2

darthtatty
06-10-2009, 06:43 AM
glad you got most of your ADRS booked, hopefully the next few will be easy to get too.xx :)
will have to try O'hana's brekkie next time we go.xx

Pinky166
06-10-2009, 08:39 AM
Thanks everyone. :thumbsup2

I don't need to book any more now until next week - it will be the four nights after our cruise.

Fantastic news Claire-so glad you got what you wanted :cool1:.
You are going to love Ohana's-we did :thumbsup2.We had our first skillet brought out with our eggs,bacon,sausage,pots,biscuits then when we had eaten that we asked for more sausage,bacon+eggs+it was brought out within 2mins.Emily wanted toast+jam-you will see a pattern forming of this in my trippie,and when i asked our server she brought out 6 slices of toast for her+some mini packs of jam :thumbsup2.Juice was constantly filled+and 2nds of Mickey waffles all round-apart from Chloe who got 3rds :eek:.Character interaction was fantastic :cool1:.

p.s is Lee back yet :confused3.x.

I am looking forward to reading more of your TR - please tell me you aren't going to do a Craig on us & keep us waiting for one a month. ;)

Lee is not back yet. :sad2: They boarded the plane yesterday & they were just about to take off when a warning light came on, a part (can't remember what he said) needed replacing so they had to get off & wait in the airport. Monarch didn't have a spare so had to fly the part over from Luton (5 hour flight). At 4am this morning they finally got put in to a hotel, I have just had a text from him to say they are sat on the plane again awaiting take off - so fingers crossed it will be ok this time. ( I am waiting to see it update on the website & will go to the airport to pick him up tonight) They are so tired as they got hardly any sleep, talk about ruin the buzz of your holiday. :rolleyes:

Snowy-girls
06-10-2009, 01:35 PM
I am looking forward to reading more of your TR - please tell me you aren't going to do a Craig on us & keep us waiting for one a month. ;)

Lee is not back yet. :sad2: They boarded the plane yesterday & they were just about to take off when a warning light came on, a part (can't remember what he said) needed replacing so they had to get off & wait in the airport. Monarch didn't have a spare so had to fly the part over from Luton (5 hour flight). At 4am this morning they finally got put in to a hotel, I have just had a text from him to say they are sat on the plane again awaiting take off - so fingers crossed it will be ok this time. ( I am waiting to see it update on the website & will go to the airport to pick him up tonight) They are so tired as they got hardly any sleep, talk about ruin the buzz of your holiday. :rolleyes:

Thanks Claire :hug:,i enjoyed doing the first one.I hope to have day 2 up Fri evening-i can't believe how long they take-day 1 took me nearly 2.5hrs :confused3 :laughing:.

Poor Lee :sad2:,your light is not on so i am hoping you have gone to get him.Let me know.x.

raph_b
06-11-2009, 03:50 AM
[QUOTE=Pinky166;32212593

[/QUOTE]

:scared1:

Look at that, even when I'm away I get abuse!!!

Love your ADRs Claire - Pretty much exactly what I will be booking for next year :)

Sounds like you had a mare sorting them out though! Hope the next round is a little easier!

Hope Lee is home safe and sound now :)

Pinky166
06-11-2009, 03:54 AM
Thanks Claire :hug:,i enjoyed doing the first one.I hope to have day 2 up Fri evening-i can't believe how long they take-day 1 took me nearly 2.5hrs :confused3 :laughing:.

Poor Lee :sad2:,your light is not on so i am hoping you have gone to get him.Let me know.x.

They do take a while to write & uploading all the photos takes ages too. I look forward to reading day 2. :goodvibes

Lee is home now. :cloud9: He landed at 7pm last night & was shattered as he had only had 3 hours sleep.

Snowy-girls
06-11-2009, 04:32 AM
They do take a while to write & uploading all the photos takes ages too. I look forward to reading day 2. :goodvibes

Lee is home now. :cloud9: He landed at 7pm last night & was shattered as he had only had 3 hours sleep.

So glad Lee is home safe+sound :thumbsup2,but that will teach him to go away+leave you on your own again ;) :goodvibes.Did you get something nice-not a golf ball saying Turkey on it i hope :lmao:.x.

Pinky166
06-12-2009, 03:12 PM
So glad Lee is home safe+sound :thumbsup2,but that will teach him to go away+leave you on your own again ;) :goodvibes.Did you get something nice-not a golf ball saying Turkey on it i hope :lmao:.x.

Hmmm funny you should say that ~ he always gets a golf ball with the name of the course on it when he plays somewhere overseas....but knows better than to give it to me (he knows where i'd put it! :teeth: ;) )

I got 3 lovely new charms for my Pandora bracelet. :yay: :love:

pmama
06-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Wow, your trip sounds amazing! I'll be reading along with special interest on your cruise since we will be cruising for the first time in December. Your TR should be amazing. Sounds like you did get a great deal.

Tink2312
06-13-2009, 06:11 AM
So glad you managed to get all the ADR's you wanted! :) Good luck for the rest :goodvibes

I'll be making mine in mid August :scared1:

Looking forward to reading more.:thumbsup2

Snowy-girls
06-16-2009, 05:05 AM
Hmmm funny you should say that ~ he always gets a golf ball with the name of the course on it when he plays somewhere overseas....but knows better than to give it to me (he knows where i'd put it! :teeth: ;) )

I got 3 lovely new charms for my Pandora bracelet. :yay: :love:

Oh lucky you :thumbsup2,so glad it was'nt a golf ball,or Lee would be walking with a limp :lmao:.x.

Pinky166
06-18-2009, 07:45 AM
Thanks everyone for reading along. :thumbsup2

:scared1:

Look at that, even when I'm away I get abuse!!!

Love your ADRs Claire - Pretty much exactly what I will be booking for next year :)

Sounds like you had a mare sorting them out though! Hope the next round is a little easier!

Hope Lee is home safe and sound now :)

It's fun giving you abuse about your TR.....you can take it. ;)

I can't book my other adr's until next friday, due to the cruise & change of resort so it's 90 days from the date of check in at the Poly. :headache:

Oh lucky you :thumbsup2,so glad it was'nt a golf ball,or Lee would be walking with a limp :lmao:.x.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Pinky166
07-10-2009, 07:40 AM
I thought I would give an update on my adr's for the last part of our stay.

24th Sept - we have a 1pm ressie at T-Rex! YUM! I can't wait to eat here again as I really enjoyed it last December.

25th Sept - We will be having brekkie in Kona Cafe - I am desperate to try Tonga Toast! Tonight is our second round of MNSSHP & I have made an adr for The Plaza.

26th Sept - I am pleased to have secured a table for California Grill this evening! I did want it for the 27th (our last night) but oh well, I am just pleased to have got it at all. :goodvibes

27th Sept - Today is breakfast with Lilo & Stitch at Ohana, then in the evening Coral Reef (I did want Le Cellier but couldn't get it but we have it in the first week so not that worried).

28th Sept - Our last morning :sad1: I have got a lunch ressie at Kona Cafe as we will be getting the Magical Express bus back to the airport from the Poly. However I may cancel that if we decide to spend longer in MK & eat at the airport instead.

I think that's all of them now - unless I can get a dinner slot at Ohana but it seems unlikely at the moment. :headache:

The only other updates are that I have started to buy a few fish Extender gifts but we only have a few taking part so far, 8 adults & 3 kids (excluding us). I have also ordered some magnetic sheets as I want to make some magnets for our cabin door.

I have been topping up my fairfx card when the rate has been over 1.62, I also forgot that we didn't use hubby's fairfx card in December & that was loaded with $1000 at $2 for 1!!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :yay: Just need to get a bit of cash & were sorted. :thumbsup2

I have also renewed our passports (don't know where those 10 years have gone! :confused3), filled in our ESTA, Virgin API info & DCL online check in & pre paid for our photopass. :dance3:

Not much else left to do really apart from wait! :headache:

Just over 7 weeks to go now!!!! :woohoo:

natalielongstaff
07-10-2009, 10:50 AM
great update hun, your adr's sound fab ( i would advise against build a dino at t.rex tho :rotfl2:)

Kirsteen
07-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Just found your pre-trippie Claire :thumbsup2 You guys are too cute in your wedding photos :love: Love, love, love Karen's vow renewal idea for you guys on the Wonder, that would be amazing :cloud9: Can't believe you are only 7 weeks away from your magical trip, so looking forward to your TR. Here's to lots n' lots of Pandora shopping, what am I saying here's to lots n' lots of SHOPPING!!!! :banana::cool1::dance3::yay:

mandymouse
07-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Great update Claire, your plans look fab - and I can't wait to read all about it when you're back :thumbsup2

Pinky166
07-13-2009, 02:54 AM

I can't count....it's actually 8 weeks. :headache:

great update hun, your adr's sound fab ( i would advise against build a dino at t.rex tho :rotfl2:)

LOL! Well I was tempted in December but it was so busy. :lmao:

Just found your pre-trippie Claire :thumbsup2 You guys are too cute in your wedding photos :love: Love, love, love Karen's vow renewal idea for you guys on the Wonder, that would be amazing :cloud9: Can't believe you are only 7 weeks away from your magical trip, so looking forward to your TR. Here's to lots n' lots of Pandora shopping, what am I saying here's to lots n' lots of SHOPPING!!!! :banana::cool1::dance3::yay:

Aww thanks hun. We don't look that young anymore - I guess that's what 8 years of marriage does to you. :rotfl2: I agree the vow renewal is a fab idea & one I am considering maybe for our 10th Anniversary.

Don't worry - I don't need any encouragement on the shopping front, that's why I am taking 2 empty cases. :lmao:

Great update Claire, your plans look fab - and I can't wait to read all about it when you're back :thumbsup2

Thanks Mandy....can't be long for you now?

suzycute
07-14-2009, 05:10 PM
I can't believe I missed reading your pre trip report up to now - your plans sound great.:thumbsup2

We loved the Wonder last year - I'm sure you'll have a great time. It's a shame you will be sunning yourself at Castaway Cay instead of being at the DIS meet on 22 September - we'll raise a glass for you!

Looks like we're both heading for DHS on 19th September - it's our first morning and it's early entry but will keep an eye out for you as we get swept along towards TSM when the rope drops!

Look forward to reading about your adventures when you return.

Pinky166
07-19-2009, 06:06 AM
I can't believe I missed reading your pre trip report up to now - your plans sound great.:thumbsup2

We loved the Wonder last year - I'm sure you'll have a great time. It's a shame you will be sunning yourself at Castaway Cay instead of being at the DIS meet on 22 September - we'll raise a glass for you!

Looks like we're both heading for DHS on 19th September - it's our first morning and it's early entry but will keep an eye out for you as we get swept along towards TSM when the rope drops!

Look forward to reading about your adventures when you return.

Thanks for reading Suzycute.

I saw the UK meet thread but bad timing for us, Oh well there's always next time. :) Maybe we will bump into you at DHS.

Hope you have a great trip, are you doing a PTR or TR?

Snowy-girls
07-24-2009, 02:29 PM
I thought I would give an update on my adr's for the last part of our stay.

24th Sept - we have a 1pm ressie at T-Rex! YUM! I can't wait to eat here again as I really enjoyed it last December.

25th Sept - We will be having brekkie in Kona Cafe - I am desperate to try Tonga Toast! Tonight is our second round of MNSSHP & I have made an adr for The Plaza.

26th Sept - I am pleased to have secured a table for California Grill this evening! I did want it for the 27th (our last night) but oh well, I am just pleased to have got it at all. :goodvibes

27th Sept - Today is breakfast with Lilo & Stitch at Ohana, then in the evening Coral Reef (I did want Le Cellier but couldn't get it but we have it in the first week so not that worried).

28th Sept - Our last morning :sad1: I have got a lunch ressie at Kona Cafe as we will be getting the Magical Express bus back to the airport from the Poly. However I may cancel that if we decide to spend longer in MK & eat at the airport instead.

I think that's all of them now - unless I can get a dinner slot at Ohana but it seems unlikely at the moment. :headache:

The only other updates are that I have started to buy a few fish Extender gifts but we only have a few taking part so far, 8 adults & 3 kids (excluding us). I have also ordered some magnetic sheets as I want to make some magnets for our cabin door.

I have been topping up my fairfx card when the rate has been over 1.62, I also forgot that we didn't use hubby's fairfx card in December & that was loaded with $1000 at $2 for 1!!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :yay: Just need to get a bit of cash & were sorted. :thumbsup2

I have also renewed our passports (don't know where those 10 years have gone! :confused3), filled in our ESTA, Virgin API info & DCL online check in & pre paid for our photopass. :dance3:

Not much else left to do really apart from wait! :headache:

All caught up now Claire,glad you got your ressie's.We will deffinatley be going back to TRex-what a great place to eat :thumbsup2.
What a result with the money on Lee's Fairfx card :cool1:.Not long to go now Claire :banana:.x.

( i would advise against build a dino at t.rex tho :rotfl2:)

:lmao: :rotfl2: .x.

Pinky166
07-25-2009, 02:36 PM
All caught up now Claire,glad you got your ressie's.We will deffinatley be going back to TRex-what a great place to eat :thumbsup2.
What a result with the money on Lee's Fairfx card :cool1:.Not long to go now Claire :banana:.x.

Thanks hun. It seems to be going really slow at the moment. :rolleyes:

I can't stop playing with the online adr system. I think I have added a few more that I've not put on here, I will have to check back.

I couldn't believe it when I found Lee's card, I totally forgot all about it. :laughing: I got my cash $$$ last week so all the money is sorted now. :thumbsup2

raph_b
07-27-2009, 01:32 PM
Right - now that wedding malarky is out of the way, I can start catching up on all the TR's - and where else would I start apart from with your PTR Claire?! (Well I would start with Michelle's but I can't find it - honestly, she's worse than me! :rolleyes1 )

Not long to go now - you must be getting properly excited now :) I know I am!

And I think you should build me a dino for my birthday present :lmao:

Snowy-girls
07-29-2009, 01:47 PM
(Well I would start with Michelle's but I can't find it - honestly, she's worse than me! :rolleyes1 )

Oooooooooooooh that's fighting talk :rolleyes1 :laughing:.x.

Pinky166
07-29-2009, 02:16 PM
Oooooooooooooh that's fighting talk :rolleyes1 :laughing:.x.

Well he's got a point. ;) The rate you two are going I'll be back & have mine finished before both of you are even half way through. :laughing:

Pinky166
07-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Right - now that wedding malarky is out of the way, I can start catching up on all the TR's - and where else would I start apart from with your PTR Claire?! (Well I would start with Michelle's but I can't find it - honestly, she's worse than me! :rolleyes1 )

Not long to go now - you must be getting properly excited now :) I know I am!

And I think you should build me a dino for my birthday present :lmao:

:rotfl2: Why are you getting excited? Are you sneaking into my case & coming with me? ;)

I am not going anywhere near the build a dino shop.....I would come out of there skint, they look too damn cute.

Oh yeah & get on with your next installment Mister! :P

Snowy-girls
07-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Well he's got a point. ;) The rate you two are going I'll be back & have mine finished before both of you are even half way through. :laughing:

Oh i see-like that is it :snooty: :laughing:.
And there's me thinking Claire will stick up for me :scared1: :laughing: :goodvibes.
I would'nt speak too soon,he will be on your back next if you don't keep on top of your trippie when you return,don't come looking for my sympathy when it happens missus :lmao: :goodvibes.x.

Pinky166
07-29-2009, 02:40 PM
Oh i see-like that is it :snooty: :laughing:.
And there's me thinking Claire will stick up for me :scared1: :laughing: :goodvibes.
I would'nt speak too soon,he will be on your back next if you don't keep on top of your trippie when you return,don't come looking for my sympathy when it happens missus :lmao: :goodvibes.x.

:rotfl2: Nope I've given up on both of you! ;)

Actually to be fair at least you managed 5 days in 3 months.....whereas he only managed 10 in about a year! :rotfl:

As for me....did I keep you waiting in December????? NO! I am a good girl! :cutie:

;)

Snowy-girls
07-29-2009, 03:48 PM
As for me....did I keep you waiting in December????? NO! I am a good girl! :cutie:

;)

Ahhh but what that tells me is,you obviously have all the time in the world to sit on your butt and keep up to date with your trippies :rolleyes1 :scared1: :lmao: .x.

p.s.... but GOOD GIRLS don't get pulled over for speeding in Florida :eek: :rotfl2:.x.

Good job we know each other's sense of humour well enough to get away with these comments is'nt it :rotfl2: :hug:.x.

raph_b
07-29-2009, 04:04 PM
:rotfl2: Why are you getting excited? Are you sneaking into my case & coming with me? ;)

I am not going anywhere near the build a dino shop.....I would come out of there skint, they look too damn cute.

Oh yeah & get on with your next installment Mister! :P

I'm excited as I know I can rely on you for a good TR when you get back :) That and the build a dino I'm hoping you'll get me :lmao:

Ahhh but what that tells me is,you obviously have all the time in the world to sit on your butt and keep up to date with your trippies :rolleyes1 :scared1: :lmao: .x.

p.s.... but GOOD GIRLS don't get pulled over for speeding in Florida :eek: :rotfl2:.x.

Good job we know each other's sense of humour well enough to get away with these comments is'nt it :rotfl2: :hug:.x.

I had forgot about Claire's law breaking - thanks for reminding me!!

We need to remember all of this abuse Michelle - and in October if Claire doesnt post up her reports in record time we can take our revenge :lmao:

Speaking of which I have noticed a lack of updates to this PTR lately.........

Snowy-girls
07-29-2009, 04:07 PM

We need to remember all of this abuse Michelle - and in October if Claire doesnt post up her reports in record time we can take our revenge :lmao:

Like i said Craig-we should stick up for each other now :hug:+there is soooooooooooooooooo much i can tell you about Claire :rolleyes1.x.

Pinky166
07-30-2009, 01:45 AM
Ahhh but what that tells me is,you obviously have all the time in the world to sit on your butt and keep up to date with your trippies.x.

:lmao: Why do you think my butt is so big! :rotfl2: ;)

Nothing to say about the speeding incident so I'll ignore that one. :rolleyes1

I am an angel! :littleangel:

Yes it is - anyone else reading this is probably thinking :eek::scared1:! :rotfl2:

I'm excited as I know I can rely on you for a good TR when you get back :) That and the build a dino I'm hoping you'll get me :lmao:

:hug: I would like to believe you but I think my last TR sent everyone to sleep! :faint: Plus I know how much you want a build-a-dino! :lmao:

Hey I have no updates as I am ready to go! :banana: :banana: :banana: Unless you want to hear how I spent a few hours yesterday getting my cases out & sorting through all the toiletries I bought.....I have hid it all in the spare room as if Lee saw I had the cases out with over 5 weeks to go he would lock me in one & throw away the key. :lmao:

Like i said Craig-we should stick up for each other now :hug:+there is soooooooooooooooooo much i can tell you about Claire :rolleyes1.x.

Oh don't pick on me.....I'll tell my mummy! :sad:

Kirsteen
07-30-2009, 03:44 AM
Yes it is - anyone else reading this is probably thinking :eek::scared1:! :rotfl2:

I don't know about you guys but all I'm thinking is... how much fun a live trip report from Claire would be :rotfl2::rotfl::dance3::yay: This is Claire live from the build a dino shop... :rotfl::lmao:

Pinky166
07-30-2009, 06:07 AM
:lmao: Thanks Kirsteen. Don't give them any ideas!!!! :rotfl2:

I will post when I am there but it will be every few days or so probably....there is no way I could do a live trippie as when I get back to the room as soon as I sit on the bed I go zzzzzzzzzzzzz. ;)

raph_b
07-30-2009, 01:13 PM

Great plan Michelle :) We're now officially a team :thumbsup2

I don't know about you guys but all I'm thinking is... how much fun a live trip report from Claire would be :rotfl2::rotfl::dance3::yay: This is Claire live from the build a dino shop... :rotfl::lmao:

Great idea Kirsteen :)

:lmao: Thanks Kirsteen. Don't give them any ideas!!!! :rotfl2:

I will post when I am there but it will be every few days or so probably....there is no way I could do a live trippie as when I get back to the room as soon as I sit on the bed I go zzzzzzzzzzzzz. ;)

Only every few days or so?! Damn that's lazy girl......

I expect a full update every day - plus my dino of course ;)

Snowy-girls
07-30-2009, 01:43 PM
:lmao: Why do you think my butt is so big! :rotfl2: ;)

Nothing to say about the speeding incident so I'll ignore that one. :rolleyes1

I am an angel! :littleangel:

Angel :lmao:,don't make me laugh :rotfl2:.x.

if Lee saw I had the cases out with over 5 weeks to go he would lock me in one & throw away the key. :lmao:

Hmmmmmmm :idea: must speak to Lee :laughing:.x.

Great idea Kirsteen :thumbsup2.x.

Don't give them any ideas!!!! :rotfl2:

Too late .x.

Great plan Michelle :) We're now officially a team :thumbsup2

:cool1: :yay:.x.

Pinky166
07-30-2009, 01:52 PM
Only every few days or so?! Damn that's lazy girl......

I expect a full update every day - plus my dino of course ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:....pot? kettle?

Pinky166
07-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Angel :lmao:,don't make me laugh :rotfl2: .x.

Hmmmmmmm :idea: must speak to Lee :laughing: .x.

I am an angel, see my Halo. :littleangel:

No telling tales madam!

I was thinking about the live report earlier. Can you imagine "This is Claire just checking in from the police cell"....:drive:......:rolleyes1

Snowy-girls
07-31-2009, 07:16 AM
I was thinking about the live report earlier. Can you imagine "This is Claire just checking in from the police cell"....:drive:......:rolleyes1

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:.x.

Kirsteen
07-31-2009, 08:33 AM
I am an angel, see my Halo. :littleangel:

No telling tales madam!

Now I've just got an image of Bridget Jones haulled up in that Thai jail in Edge of Reason in my head :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

Pinky166
07-31-2009, 01:48 PM
Now I've just got an image of Bridget Jones haulled up in that Thai jail in Edge of Reason in my head :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Pinky166
08-02-2009, 12:46 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: 5 Weeks today!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

mandymouse
08-02-2009, 01:07 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: 5 Weeks today!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana::banana:It'll be here before you know it hun :banana::banana:

Pinky166
08-02-2009, 01:27 AM
:banana::banana:It'll be here before you know it hun :banana::banana:

I hope so Mandy....I can now say I'm going on holiday next month. I remember you saying it & it doesn't seem that long ago so I am hoping August will go as quickly as July did. :lmao:

Pinky166
08-13-2009, 06:21 AM
:yay: 3 & a half weeks to go!!! :yay:

So I have a question for you guys.....how much input does your other half have on your trip planning????

Last night Lee asked me "What hotel we are staying in?"!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: It's only been booked for 12 & a bit months! I could not stop laughing. :lmao:

It just shows how much input he has had with this trip....well except the paying for it bit! ;)

wicket2005
08-13-2009, 06:26 AM
Not much really, he just leaves it all to me. We usually talk about where to stay but all the family is very much Universal onsite fans so nothing really to decide there.

Snowy-girls
08-13-2009, 09:44 AM
:yay: 3 & a half weeks to go!!! :yay:

So I have a question for you guys.....how much input does your other half have on your trip planning????

Last night Lee asked me "What hotel we are staying in?"!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: It's only been booked for 12 & a bit months! I could not stop laughing. :lmao:

It just shows how much input he has had with this trip....well except the paying for it bit! ;)

:lmao: MEN :confused3 :rotfl2:,poor Lee :laughing:.
Tony lets me get on with all the booking stuff/ADR's etc...-he is so easy to please :hug:,as long as he eats lots of salmon,beef jerky,churros,drinks mountain dew-he don't care about nothing else :laughing:.
Not long now Claire :banana: :dance3: .x.

wickesy
08-13-2009, 11:22 AM

Not my other half, but that's pretty much my Dad's input on our trips. :lmao:

Pinky166
08-14-2009, 01:29 PM
:lmao: MEN :confused3 :rotfl2:,poor Lee :laughing:.
Tony lets me get on with all the booking stuff/ADR's etc...-he is so easy to please :hug:,as long as he eats lots of salmon,beef jerky,churros,drinks mountain dew-he don't care about nothing else :laughing:.
Not long now Claire :banana: :dance3: .x.

I usually ask Lee what parks he wants to do and that's about it really, he isn't fussy so usually just lets me get on with the adr's as if I will eat there then he will definately find something on the menu. :)

Not my other half, but that's pretty much my Dad's input on our trips. :lmao:

I don't know about you but I quite like it that way as I find out lots of new things to do & then surprise them with him when we are there. ;)

Almost at 3 weeks now!!! :dance3:

gemmybear83
08-15-2009, 04:54 AM
Not long at all Claire :thumbsup2

Pinky166
08-19-2009, 03:49 AM
Woo Hoo!! I am doing a happy dance.....:dance3::dance3::dance3:

My travel documents turned up for Old Key West today! :woohoo:

Just waiting for the others now..

CustardTart
08-19-2009, 04:42 AM
I don't know about you but I quite like it that way as I find out lots of new things to do & then surprise them with him when we are there...

DEFINITELY! I really enjoyed my menfolk's reaction to the sneaky extras I had planned when we were there in April... It's different with Sophie as we plan on equal terms but that works too as it's nice to take the back seat every once in a while... :cloud9:

Woo Hoo!! I am doing a happy dance.....:dance3::dance3::dance3:

My travel documents turned up for Old Key West today! :woohoo:

Just waiting for the others now..

Great news, Claire!!! :cool1: Excited much???

Pinky166
08-27-2009, 07:45 AM
Mr Fed Ex has just delivered our cruise documents! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

natalielongstaff
08-27-2009, 02:56 PM

ooh how lovely :cool1:

CustardTart
08-27-2009, 04:17 PM

There's nothing quite like it, Claire!!! party:

Snowy-girls
09-05-2009, 02:12 PM
Claire+Lee,we wish you a safe journey and a magical holiday,take care+speak soon,Love from Michelle,Tony,Chloe+Emily :hug:.x.x.x.x.x.x.

p.s,Claire,please try to be a good girl and not get pulled over this time :rolleyes1 :lmao: :goodvibes.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Pinky166
09-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Thanks hun. I got your message earlier & will choose something nice for you. ;) I doubt I will get chance to reply as we are leaving midday tomorrow to take the dogs to my parents then onto the airport.

I will probably pop on at some point as we are taking the netbook with us.

:rotfl2: I can't make any promises about being good & driving slowly. :rolleyes1

I have spent what seems like the entire day packing & tidying up, just had a long soak in the bath but don't think I'll get much sleep tonight.....I am :hyper:!!!!

Take care all & i'll catch up soon. xxx

Snowy-girls
09-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Thanks hun. I got your message earlier & will choose something nice for you. ;) I doubt I will get chance to reply as we are leaving midday tomorrow to take the dogs to my parents then onto the airport.

I will probably pop on at some point as we are taking the netbook with us.

:rotfl2: I can't make any promises about being good & driving slowly. :rolleyes1

I have spent what seems like the entire day packing & tidying up, just had a long soak in the bath but don't think I'll get much sleep tonight.....I am :hyper:!!!!

Take care all & i'll catch up soon. xxx

Don't worry about replying to my PM-your message above is fine :hug:.
I was thinking,why be a good girl just because your on holiday :rolleyes1 :laughing:,your not any other time :laughing: :goodvibes.
I am the same,the day before i go through the house top 2 toe,at least you will come back to a gleaming house :thumbsup2.
Looking forward to what you choose :idea:.
Once again take care friend+speak soon :hug:.x.

Pinky166
09-06-2009, 04:56 AM
Well it's time to say "Mickey here we come!!!" :mickeyjum :goofy: :dumbo: :donald: :sulley: :tigger: :simba: :stitch:

See you all real soon! :wave:

jjk
09-06-2009, 05:09 AM
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: cant wait to hear all about your cruise, have fun:thumbsup2

gemmybear83
09-06-2009, 05:12 AM
Have a fantastic trip Claire :goodvibes

raph_b
09-06-2009, 05:23 AM
Have an amazing trip Claire, I can't believe how quickly its come around!

I cant wait to hear all about it :)

PS Don't forget my Build-a-dino!!!

kellie37
02-13-2010, 09:04 AM
can't wait to read more :thumbsup2