PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Podcast Cruise - Pricing/waitlist is now up

Pages : 1 [2]

yitbos96bb
08-24-2009, 02:59 PM
The pricing is not discounted through us it is guaranteed that the price won't increase while we have the group space. Why everyone is saying this is a great deal is because the price is low for a Disney Cruise (we picked one of the lowest priced dates in the year). In addition to the cruise, you will get all the special perks from the Podcast Team. We are not charging anything more for all of this.

We still have group space and will until at least August 1 (yes, that's only 8 days away). Your deposit is completely refundable on categories 4-11 up until September 27, 2010 so why not hold the space now while we've got it. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Thank you!

How many People and Cabins are we up to on the ship now?

winotracy
08-24-2009, 03:25 PM
How many People and Cabins are we up to on the ship now?

Over 1/3rd of the ship booked. Still have some group space left so hurry if you're interested!!!

yitbos96bb
08-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Over 1/3rd of the ship booked. Still have some group space left so hurry if you're interested!!!

Already did... A while ago.

winotracy
08-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Already did... A while ago.

I didn't mean you ;) There are others who need to "just do it" :goodvibes

Eeyores#1Fan
08-24-2009, 03:49 PM
The reservation needed to be booked with Dreams while onboard. Please contact me with your information (category booked, etc.) so I can advise properly. My address is Tracy@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com.

Just sent you an email. Did attempt to book via Dreams but the process wasn't made easy :confused3

IWISHFORDISNEY
09-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Tracy I just sent in a request. It is a longshot but my hubby said to check out the pricing. Just wondering if the kids sail thing is going on then?

Thanks Liz

winotracy
09-05-2009, 05:50 AM
Tracy I just sent in a request. It is a longshot but my hubby said to check out the pricing. Just wondering if the kids sail thing is going on then?

Thanks Liz

The Kids Sail Free promotion is through sailings on April 11. The pricing is going to be $15 less than what the pricing page shows because of the age of your child.

KS_Disney_Dad
09-19-2009, 01:00 AM
Interested in signing up but have a question first...with 3 kids (5, 4, 1 @ time of sailing) do we need to select 5?

winotracy
09-19-2009, 05:02 AM
Interested in signing up but have a question first...with 3 kids (5, 4, 1 @ time of sailing) do we need to select 5?

Unless you only have one adult. Every person counts. Disney requires that everyone has a berth (and yes there is a charge for the 1 year old). You can either do one category 4 stateroom or two other rooms (categories 10 up to 5 may connect).

fastasfast
11-28-2009, 10:09 AM
I think this deserves to be stickied.