PDA

View Full Version : ? about Adding the DP

DisneyMomx7
05-15-2009, 01:39 PM
We have a two week stay booked in July, BC CL.

Since we booked two separate reservations (using 7/4 discount) I booked the MYW with dining for the first week, and just plain MYW without dining the second. I was afraid with CL it would be over kill. Now I'm starting to think maybe I should add DP to the second week.

How close to your reservation date can you add the DDP -I thought it was two weeks out but I'm not sure.

Anyone know?

Thanks!

TDC Nala
05-15-2009, 04:49 PM
With a package reservation, 3 days. You're going to have to buy tickets on both reservations though.

DisneyMomx7
05-16-2009, 08:44 AM
Thank you. We had to buy a one day ticket for each reservation to get the 7/4 deal. We have APs so I'm just putting the tickets away for another time!

jjohnson
05-16-2009, 02:26 PM
Hi Robyn,
I read your post yesterday and couldn't come up with an answer:)14 days is a long time to do the plan. You probably know this already but the credits do not expire until midnight of the 8th day so you could stretch them out until then. Have you considered getting the TIW card? It would then cover any items not included in the plan the first 7 nights and 20% off for the following 7 plus you'll probably be returning within the next year and would be able to utilize it again. Just a thought.

DisneyMomx7
05-17-2009, 09:23 AM
Hi Robyn,
I read your post yesterday and couldn't come up with an answer:)14 days is a long time to do the plan. You probably know this already but the credits do not expire until midnight of the 8th day so you could stretch them out until then. Have you considered getting the TIW card? It would then cover any items not included in the plan the first 7 nights and 20% off for the following 7 plus you'll probably be returning within the next year and would be able to utilize it again. Just a thought.

We actually do have the TIW card (DDE to me!). That's where I'm leaning. Keeping the dining plan the 1st week and TIW card the second. Always second guessing myself though.

jjohnson
05-17-2009, 10:46 AM
If your 3 children are still under 9, I would find it very hard not to do it. $30 a day to feed 3 kids is a bargin.

DisneyMomx7
05-17-2009, 11:39 AM
If your 3 children are still under 9, I would find it very hard not to do it. $30 a day to feed 3 kids is a bargin.

Unfortunately one is 8 and the other two are 10 and 11.

Of course we usually pay oop (except buffets) since most of the time they WANT the kids meal. We use their ts credits for extra lunches or breakfasts.

Still going back and forth. I think I'll price the meals we have planned on All Ears and see how we come out.