PDA

View Full Version : best CS desserts, non resorts

momjkm
05-14-2009, 07:15 PM
WHat Cs places have the best desserts? in the parks that is... most resorts have a larger selection but I am intested in the CS desserts... we have the DDP and we get to splurge on dessert!
Jill

mommymeg
05-14-2009, 07:29 PM
Lots to choose from...
Sunshine Seasons had the biggest selection of desserts of the places we went to. They are located in The Land pavillion at Epcot... I don't even remember all of the selections, but it is a whole bakery case with cakes, pastries, pies..all fresh and delish...

I also enjoyed Wolfgang Puck Express at DTD. HUGE cookies, brownies and the best Key Lime Tart I've ever had... definitally worth the trip...

Most other CS have the usual, chocolate cake, carrot cake, cheesecake all in single serving containers...

I found that a lot of times we were so full from our entrees that we took the desserts with us... made good snacks back in the hotel room..

squirrel
05-14-2009, 11:24 PM
I liked the Key Lime pie at Flame Tree. It wasn't what I expected (like lemon pie) but was soo good.

dina7
05-15-2009, 07:15 PM
I would like to know too...I keep seeing a lot of the same limited desserts on the CS menus like choc. cake, key lime pie, brownie. We tried the brownie at Cosmic Ray's one year & it was disgusting. Hope someone can fill us in on some better dessert choices.