PDA

View Full Version : Speedy email from Poly!

dBugged
06-14-2002, 02:13 PM
I sent an email to the concierge email that was mentioned on Tikiman's site. I got a reply two days later from a very nice lady named Melissa that added all of our special requests to our reservation. She mentioned that our reservation showed standard versus concierge. So, I gave Expedia a call and got another nice lady who contacted Disney and made sure it was taken care of. I got another email from Disney today (after I repied to them last night) and Melissa mentioned that everything was perfect now and she was sending out my planning itinerary. Wow! That's service! I'm glad I sent an email for my room and anniversary request, otherwise I might have had a surprise later down the road at check-in. To top it off, she even said ALOHA and MAHALO in her emails. :)

Now, the worst part is that we have 2.5 months left till we go. Argh! :(

princess angel
06-14-2002, 02:36 PM
Melissa is a wonderful itinerary planner! she is so nice and very "Disney"!!! when we stayed at the poly concierge I had such nice conversations with her prior to our stay. Melissa was a great help.
glad you are having fun planning!
dont worry, your trip will be here before you know it, and you'll have a magical time!

Laura :)

dBugged
06-14-2002, 02:45 PM
Yep, she's been great. I just got another email back from her with our last request on it. Yea!