PDA

View Full Version : Free dining in Jan?

MrsJD
05-14-2009, 03:19 PM
In your opinion, is there likely to be a free dining offer for january? We are for sure going, anfd for sure getting the Dp, but it sure would be nice if it was going to be free. Then I could upgrade to a better resort! Let me know what ya'll think. Thanks

Birdrav
05-14-2009, 03:22 PM
Funny, you poppin up on my disboard search !

TDC Nala
05-14-2009, 03:37 PM
It's doubtful. Free dining has never been offered in January. Only last year did they start offering free dining outside August/September/October, and those were not general public offers - you had to have a Disney Visa or receive a PIN code offer.

But who knows what WDW might do if they feel they need to fill up their resort rooms.

Maggie'sMom
05-14-2009, 03:48 PM
I too doubt you'll see free dining in January. However, WDW usually offers some nice discounts on room rates during that time, and the buy 4 get 3 free deal was available this past January. Maybe they'll offer that again.

MrsJD
05-14-2009, 05:35 PM
thanks for the help folks! I noticed that the 4/3 was in place last year and I am hoping for that. If it is in fact offered, it will allow me to stay at the nicer resort. Now that I am starting all this planning, I'm getting a little stressed out. I usaully have BirdRav make all my decisions! love ya siestor!

MelanieC
05-14-2009, 08:24 PM
I agree that it's doubtful. Only time would tell.