PDA

View Full Version : Solo

PieInYourEye
06-14-2002, 11:04 AM
I am going solo, so I don't really need space. But I would appreciate some ammenitites. Perhaps a kitchenette.

DeeP
06-14-2002, 07:15 PM
How about a studio at BWV, VWL or BCV? They are studio apts with a kitchenette that has a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, sink, toaster, dishes & glasses, a queen size bed, a double sleeper sofa and a wonderful balcony and are located in excellent locations to the parks, restaurants, shops and entertainment.

Janet2k
06-14-2002, 09:17 PM
PieInYourEye, I agree with DeeP -- any of the DVC resorts would be perfect for you. Are you leaning towards any resort or resort area in particular?

PieInYourEye
06-16-2002, 03:04 PM
I'm going in August and just found out that I won't be alone. I will be accompanied by my new boyfriend. My reservations are at CSR... now I need romance!!!!

Janet2k
06-16-2002, 09:50 PM
PieInYourEye, that is TOO FUNNY! Wanna hear something even funnier? My son informed me today that he & his father probably won't be joining his sister and me on our upcoming WDW vacation. He doesn't want to miss that week of high school. Yikes! I haven't had a chance yet to discuss this with my husband, but if it winds up being true, I will be going solo (okay, my young daughter will still be joining me) to WDW.

Hey, does your new boyfriend have a brother who would want to vacation with me? (hee hee)